- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

These are Claire's final three tinies, so she'll make sure to really enjoy them. 

Her stomach grumbled for a larger breakfast. Without any more thought, she reached into the container and brought out one of the girls with even less care than before, suspending her in the air. Quickly, she retrieved the string from her pocket and tied a knot around the girl’s waist. The little thing yelped from the tightness of the string around her and was starting to become more panicked. Reaching down again, she grabbed the second to last one remaining and tied her to the opposite end of the string than the first, making a sort-of human bola.

Without any hesitation, Claire placed the first girl in her mouth as the others watched in terror. Cat got your tongue? They were frozen in silence. Letting go of the second girl, she screamed as she fell a small bit before being caught by the now, without-slack string, and the girl swung left and right in front of the massive breasts. Claire held the first girl behind her teeth.

“Now, I want you to play with my nipple until I orgasm. If you don’t make me finish, you both die.” Claire watched as both of the faces she could see went pale. And she could tell the girl inside her mouth had heard as well, because she was squirming in a panic. After using her tongue to push the little lump in her mouth, she lightly brought her teeth down on the soft body between them, causing the girl to scream and kick violently. She watched intently as the vibrations from the string travelled down to the girl below. Through the string, the girl could feel and hear everything that was happening in the giant mouth. She tastes so good.

As scared as the girl trapped in the mouth was, the swinging tiny was quick to make an effort to save herself. Swinging forcefully left and right, she kicked off of the gigantic breast on one side of her and jumped for one of the boobs. She barely gripped the skin as she pulled herself to the red, dark center. Hurriedly, the tiny leaped to the nipple and began to touch and lick it as if her life depended on it (pun intended). Oh, goodness. She really knows how to please a nipple. Claire shivered with ecstasy.

The little red organ was obviously enjoying the experience, because it started to enlarge, nearly throwing off the small girl. Barely able to hold on to the now huge nipple, the girl grabbed both sides with her arms and rammed her face into the front of it, licking with as much force as she could muster. Fuck, I’m ready. Claire’s eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body violently shook as she stood. Her teeth closed slowly on the girl in her mouth without stopping, and her screams could be heard throughout the whole room. The second girl lost her balance when the screams vibrated the string that wrapped around her and fell from the giantess’s breast. The string swung her back, and she hit the side of the other boob, leaving her dazed and hanging between two mountains. The large teeth came together, mangling the screaming girl between them. There was a loud crunch that was followed by squelching sounds, but no more screams. Claire put her hands on either side of her breasts and started to push them together. The poor girl in between them saw and panicked. She desperately tried to grab the skin and climb.

“No! Please! I made you-” her voice was was replaced with a “pop” as the giantess quickly pressed her huge tits together, enveloping the poor thing that was trapped in the middle. Blood sprayed out from between the large blobs of flesh, dotting Claire’s face and stomach, not to mention the greasy stains between her boobs themselves. Strings of blood and guts stuck to both sides as she let her tits fall back into place. All that was left of the tiny was a large red smear on the giantess’s chest.

The only survivor down below watched in horror, her mouth wide open in disbelief. Claire was pleased with her little game of cup-phone. She began to chew the crushed remains of the tiny in her mouth, and swallowed them down in astonishment at how good she felt. She checked the time on her phone.

“Damn, I have to go,” she said as she looked down into the container. The remaining girl gained enough sense to run, but she only made it to the far side of the container, pressing herself up against the wall. The little morsel began screaming uncontrollably as Claire reached down her giant hand. The girl had visibly wet herself. She stood in a small puddle of urine and crumpled down to nothing when she realized that she could do nothing to save herself. This sight, this control, was what Claire lived for. It’s like a drug, and I can’t stop. I won’t stop. She grabbed her and lifted the helpless thing up, defenseless and shaking scared. Although she knew it was over for her, she still screamed for help. Raising her higher, the giantess opened her mouth wide as her snack dangled above it.

Just as she was about to let her fall into the gaping maw, she felt something shift again in her intestines. Oh, you’re in for a surprise.

“It’s your lucky day,” Claire grinned, sliding her pants down. She brought the girl behind her, lowered her thong from its dark crevice, and spread her cheek with her free hand. Hearing the girl scream even louder now, she relished in the feeling of the terrified victim trying to get away from her merciless fingers that were in the process of sealing her fate. Claire relaxed her little brown hole, and pushed the girl inside with her fingers, and pushed her deeper soon after with her middle finger. “Goodbye,” she said as she licked her lips. And, hello, there. I guess I’m getting wet again. I love this feeling. The power is.. it’s.. I’m like a god. No; I am a god.


 

Chapter End Notes:

I'm really hoping you enjoyed that one. I'll be mixing the story up with new categories starting with the next chapter. Big news for me, the digital copy of The Good Parts is now live on the Kindle Store (The Good Parts by Claire Little). If you guys really want me to keep this series going, buying the book for only $0.99 would help me out a lot. Selling many copies would allow me to focus all my efforts on writing. Just a thought. Oh! And if you do buy it to support me, feel free to leave a rating and a review. 

Just like every chapter, I love to read the reviews and see the ratings. I'd really apprecaite it if you guys would tell me some stuff about my story. I LOVE READING REVIEWS. But yeah totally, let me know what you would like to see in the story and I'll see what I can do. I've already fulfilled most of the wishes. 

I hope people read these little end notes.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.