- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

We have some more Ass here (Wow, Cirilla, more ass? You really like yourself some ass don't you?). Actually, yes, I quite enjoy it a lot. But hey, there's some vore at the end to mix it up. 

Here we have Claire who deceives a tiny and forces the small girl into her ass, sits on another, and eats the first one alive (after cleaning her off). 

 

Looking straight forward, the giantess moved her hand, along with Anna, behind her, and the small girl watched intently as giant, wet fingers massaged Claire’s asshole, coating it with spit. “No! No! No! No!” Anna beat against the huge fingers and she was brought closer to the butt again. “THIS CAN’T BE HAPPENING TO ME! YOU CAN’T DO THIS TO ME!” she screamed as she watched the free hand pull aside the thong with a finger and push aside an ass cheek. “NOOOOOOOOOOO!” She was pushed toward the puckered, shimmering hole and slammed against it.

Without warning, she was quickly shoved inside headfirst, sliding past the spit covered entrance with ease. Claire loved the way they felt as they struggled for their life against her fingers. You really don’t have a chance, I don’t know why you try. She felt her slimy butthole slip over her fingers as she pushed the girl deeper, and pushed until her entire finger was in her ass. They feel so good in there, it’s almost like a tickle, but it really turns me on. She probably won’t last as long this time. Then, she retracted her finger and let the thong get back into place over her anus with a loud “SNAP”. Her cheeks closed once again, and she craned her neck and looked at her sexy self in the mirror. Grabbing her cheek, she squeezed and slapped it. You’d never be able to tell that there’s someone inside there. She laughed. Damn, I look good.

***

 

 

Uncaring, the giantess walked into the other bedroom and closed the door, navigating to the bathroom. She set the girl down on the counter and leaned down to look at her. “I’ll give you to thirty seconds to make it to the sink; consider it a race. If you make it to the sink before you run out of time, I won’t sit down.” The girl that looked up at the giantess seemed confused. They’re always so stupid. I love it.

Claire turned around, facing away from the girl and pulled her slacks down, revealing an incredible ass. Grabbing the thong, she pulled it out of the deep valley and slid it down her legs as well. Reaching to her asshole, she inserted her fingers deep inside herself and grabbed Anna, slowly pulling her out shortly after. Claire’s fingers felt the cool air after having been inside her colon. Turning her head to look at the redhead, she saw that the tiny was horrified, and adored it. All she did was smile. This cruel giantess reached over and placed Anna’s coughing and gagging form on the side of the counter opposite the direction of the sink. And with that, Claire began to count down from thirty. Her ass merely hung in front of the two girls. The redhead ran to Anna immediately and tried to pick her up, but she struggled. “Twenty-five, twenty four-.” She moved like molasses, trying to drag Anna to the sink. Trying multiple methods, she was running out of time. “...fifteen, fourteen-.” Anna saw what was happening.

“Go! Go-” she paused to cough and gag on the fecal matter in her throat. “-without me!” Anna begged.

“No, I won’t leave you!” the redhead screamed in return, shaking her head intensely.

“Ten, nine-.” Anna pushed her friend away, and the redhead starting running in the opposite direction as tears swelled in her eyes. The sink wasn’t that far now; she could make it. She wiped her tears with her arm as the white counter zoomed underneath her feet. Claire turned her head to see the girl nearing the sink. “Five, four-.” Claire smiled wickedly. “Three, two, one!” she shouted quickly and sat down on the counter. The redhead stumbled as she saw the giant ass plummet toward her. As she stumbled, she lost her balance and tripped, laying directly in the path of two falling moons. Screaming at the top of her lungs, she threw out her hands to save herself. Claire heard her horrendous cries and settled the weight of her gigantic butt cheeks on the counter and on the unfortunate girl that happened to be under them. Her screams stopped instantly, as her entire body was flattened and liquified into a paste against the white counter and the perfect, white skin of the ass cheek of a giantess. A loud “CRUNCH” echoed through the room as her bones were shattered into unrecognizable,  little pieces. Her muscles and organs spurted and spread out under the cheek that rested on the gooey remains of her body. The giantess looked over her shoulder to see the splatters of red mess that had sprayed from beneath her plump ass and dotted the white counter.

“She sounded just like a little beetle being crushed out of existence. I loved that “crunch” and the slimey sounds she made right when I squished her.” They’re nothing more than bugs to me. Claire rose slowly, making a point to listen to the mushy sounds as she lifted the immense weight of her booty off the puddled remains of a once-living human girl. She turned around and leaned down to look at the unrecognizable slime. Tilting her head to see Anna, she smiled at her. “Looks like I gave your little friend a makeover!” Claire joked. Reaching over she grabbed Anna, who still managed to fight her, and dropped her next to the red smear that was her friend. The giantess could hear the girl crying for the redhead. Hm. I’ve never actually tried it before. Claire put her finger in the red mess and brought it back to her mouth, licking the stuff off of it. Oh wow, that’s really good. Her eyes quickly lit up and she went for more, digging into the chunky parts with her finger. She quickly sucked it all off, and leaned down to the counter, getting close to Anna. She brought her tongue to the puddle and lapped all of it up, licking the counter clean of the girl’s crimson remains, flattened organs and torn muscles included. Claire even reached behind her and wiped up the mess on her cheek, licking that off as well. She wanted more. With her fingers, she pushed Anna into the sink and turned the water on, knocking the small, crying girl down. Claire was not gentle as she poured soap on the tiny and vigorously washed her entire body. Anna just knew that she was going to be put back in the giantess’s ass, so she went limp and played dead. Little did she know, however, that Claire wouldn’t mind either way.

After cleaning her limp tiny, she brought her to her mouth. She watched with anticipation as her little snack came to and understood her situation. Her little eyes widened and she began screaming and crying like a child. Without care, the giantess brought the girl closer to her mouth and inserted her leg. In an instant, Claire brought her teeth together and severed the girl’s leg at the thigh with her incisors. The giantess loved the sound of her teeth cutting through the small leg and the audible “crack” as her bone was snapped completely in two. Anna’s scream somehow became louder and more violent as blood squirted into Claire’s mouth. I really liked playing with her, but oh well. I have more of them. Her tongue came to life when it was sprayed with the fresh blood, licking at the open wound to taste its meal.

“AGHGGHGHGHHG! NOOO! PLEASE NO!! I’LL GO BACK IN YOUR ASS, PLEASE!! PLEASE PLEASE, NO!!” Anna screeched as she was pushed into the waiting mouth. The tongue greedily pulled her inside and covered her in warm saliva before tossing her to the side of the mouth. Claire closed her eyes and and soaked in the reality of situation and the taste of the girl. She positioned Anna in her soft cheek and held her there, then rolled the severed leg over her molars with the help of her tongue. Bringing her teeth together, the leg crunched and became disfigured as it was torn to shreds. Blood sprayed everywhere, even inside the cheek where she was holding Anna. Claire moved the remains of the leg to the center of her tongue and let them slide all the way down her throat before she gently swallowed them down. Pressing her tongue to the roof of her mouth, she let the taste spread all over the muscle. It was time. Her stomach growled, demanding more, and the giantess was happy to oblige. Digging the girl out of her cheek with her tongue, she put her between her molars. After opening her mouth wide, Claire could feel the desperate girl trying her best to crawl toward the exit. Her body parts draped over the edges of the large molars, as the giant mouth could feel them touching its gums. Oh, I’m excited to see this. She positioned herself in front of the mirror with her mouth open wide, and watched what was happening on the inside.

Her jaw began to close, and she watched as the small piece of food tried to push her molars away. The sense of power she felt was such a rush as she mercilessly brought her teeth closer together. You know what? I’m feeling a little nice. Anna was struggling with all her might to push the teeth away, and to her surprise, the teeth slowly began to be pushed back. She kept trying harder since she now knew she could save herself. But it was a sick joke. The teeth began to close on her even faster than before and she could do nothing to stop them. She screamed for her life, and Claire’s ears were listening with satisfaction as her staring eyes soaked in the entire scene, gleaming with excitement. Watching the girl struggle, she brought her teeth together on the poor girl. She fought back weakly; the giantess watched as her little arms and her remaining leg flailed and beat against the teeth.

“NOOOOOOOOOOO-!” her screaming was cut off as Claire bit into her, her head caving in and sending blood and brain matter flying everywhere as her skull splintered with a loud “POP”. The splatter was so great that blood and brains coated the inside of Claire’s mouth and the mirror in front of her. Then, nothing remained but silence, and Claire watched intently for any movement, holding her breath and remaining still.  She brought her face merely inches away from the mirror to look more closely and laughed soon after. Her black thong was once again soaking wet. It felt cool against her exposed skin. Turning around, she began walking back to the bedroom as her teeth starting grinding the lifeless body of her meal into a chunky, red paste. The bones cracked and the innards squished and squelched while Claire chewed. Her eyes fluttered at the sweet taste of the girl, and she covered her tongue with it. Just as she was getting used to the taste, her tummy grumbled. She shoveled the mess to the back of her throat with her tongue and greedily gulped down any trace of Anna.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you enjoyed the story! Please feel free to leave a review, I love reading them. Leave a rating as well if you feel you should. These were just the hot parts of the story, so if you'd like to read the entire story as it develops, check out my story called Everyday Interactions. 

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.