- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a scene with a couple who use a small girl as a sex toy. 

 

Heather seized the small girl in her sweaty hand and brought her to her mouth. Quickly, Heather licked the girl’s lower half thoroughly, making sure to lather on as much spit as she could. The small girl was screaming throughout the process, but Heather payed no attention to the fodder. Bringing the lubed girl to the stiff dick in front of her, she tediously positioned the young woman at the head of the large penis. Kicking and screaming, the tiny was a challenge in forcing to comply.

Katie was terrified. She tried to force away the giantess’ prodding fingers, but they quickly overpowered her. She cried as she was being forced by this monster. Why was this happening to her? She yelled horribly once the giantess began to slide her feet into the warm opening below her.

With a little time, Heather slid in the legs of the girl. The man across from the giantess shivered in ecstasy. Using her finger, she slowly pushed the poor girl deeper into the throbbing erection. She could feel her little head of blonde hair rub against the end of her soft finger. Once only the shoulders and head remained visible, Heather released her finger and positioned herself on her knees. She was already soaking wet. Leaning down, she slowly licked the stiff member from its base to its tip, gliding past the crying girl. It was warm to her tongue. She felt the different textures of its surface coming into contact with her taste buds.

Watching with terrified eyes, Katie saw the massive face in front of her. She was completely restricted, held down inside the massive penis. Slowly, the face grew closer and began to move upward. She could hear a sound. It was like the sound of cereal sitting in milk. Then, she realised what was happening and shook violently as she tried to get out of this prison. The tongue flooded over the edge below her and quickly made it to her body. It pushed her back as the slimy thing passed over her, pushed a sticky film onto her naked body.

Looking down, Heather eyed the tiny figure in the end of her partner’s organ. A fire burned in her hazel eyes. Snapping forward with her head, she extended her wet tongue to the tip of the penis and lathered the small girl in her warm saliva. Heather could feel each indention, every detail of the figure’s body. The girl’s screams pulsed as the large tongue moved around her little head. Aching for more, the giantess slid her mouth over young girl, basking in her terrified screams, and moved the throbbing cock into her throat. She gagged a little when the girl passed over her uvula, but enjoyed the feeling. The man under her gasped quietly as more blood flowed to his member.

Seeing the evil giantess grin, the girl screamed and cry.

Heather began to pump her head up and down as the sounds of spit being forced to the back of her throat echoed throughout the room. The man’s breathing was becoming louder now, and he began moving his hips in sync with the woman above him to force his penis deeper.

The giantess was soaking wet now, throbbing with anticipation. She pulled off of her partner’s cock and smiled as she looked down on the soaking, coughing girl. Heather laid on her back, spreading her legs and waited to be taken.

The young girl was crying now, quite obviously. She threw up her tiny arms as a form of defense as the man moved his dick toward the pink monster that was her doom. Without hesitation, she was thrust into the larger woman, disappearing entirely. It was warm and wet inside this humid cavern. The juices began to stick to her as she moved further into it, and they coated her body. She gasped as the vessel that was holding onto her began to move rapidly.

Heather screamed with joy, moaning slightly with each thrust. She grabbed the carpet with her hands tightly. Spasms flowed through her ecstatic body, sending her into bliss. After a while of this, she began to feel it coming. It was here. Her body tightened and she clamped down onto the thick cock with her vagina, holding onto the man as she orgasmed roughly.

She had finished, but her partner was still going. He pulled out quickly, and Heather looked on as the small girl continue to cough and gag on her womanly juices. She laughed at this while the man moved her onto her knees, pointing away from him. She smiled wickedly. She could hear the desperate girl screaming even more horribly than before as she was moved toward a different orifice.

This was the worst thing that could have happened to her. She prayed to God, and began to pray faster as she neared the smelly hole that was the asshole of a giantess. She was going to die here. She was going to die by a hole in someone’s ass which only purpose to push out shit. Katie, a human being, was reduced to being a literal piece of shit, to be pooped out and flushed away like all the rest of the garbage.

The screams quickly stopped as the cock entered her puckered asshole. She gasped and opened her mouth wide. It slowly pushed deeper into her, as far as it would go, and began thrusting in and out of her ferociously. She screamed with joy as he rammed her intensely. It wasn’t long before she heard him start moaning. He was about to cum. Heather clenched her hole as tight as she could, and he thrust as deep as possible.

He yelled as he spewed his load along with the topper in the head of his penis inside the rectum of the woman beneath him. Letting all of the white juice ooze out of him, he slowly began to retract his cock.

Katie was gagging and spitting up cum, pussy juices, and feces as she lay in a puddle of all of it. Her only hope of escaping began to slide back outside this hell hole. The poor girl lay stuck in the thick juices. She threw out her hand and screamed for help, but nobody was going to save her. It slid to the end of the tunnel, and light glittered in for a brief moment, but quickly snapped closed, sealing the poor girl inside forever.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you liked it. I'll probably do something with lesbians later, but I'm going to work on ass play for the next chapter.

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.