- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Incest, Butt, Gas, Humiliation, Anal Vore, Blood

Source: A Look Inside by Cirilla, DyingSanity

Savannah pondered what kind of prank would be on par with his, and her face lit up when a suitable idea passed through her drunken head. Quietly standing up like a skyscraper above her brother, the woman set her new shrink gun on the bed and slid her thumbs under the waistband of her pajamas. The fabric peeled off of her plump, bare ass as she slid the pants down, the dim light from the moon illuminating her two moons. Cool air washed over her freshly exposed skin, and goosebumps dotted her pale cheeks. Being as quiet as possible, Savannah stepped out of the clothing, her large butt on full display. 

Her movements slow and deliberate, she crept on the bed and positioned herself above the tiny brother. The drunken woman pulled her butt cheeks apart and lowered her ass, her puckered anus right above the small, sleeping body. He looked like an insect under her towering form. 

“Hey, Anton,” Savannah said and shook the bed. The tiny person shifted awake and looked up to find a wrinkled, quivering asshole looming above him. Just as he started to scream, her anus bulged, and a horrible gas hissed out. Gaseous filth billowed from the orifice and overtook him. The butthole rapidly vibrated, and the quiet room filled with the terrible noise as more and more hot air whooshed out of Savannah’s colon onto her brother’s helpless form. She strained to force out the nastiest, loudest fart her body could manage right in Anton’s face. Through her legs, her wide eyes watched his body contort from the smell and desperately look for a way to escape while she laughed at his misery. 

“You remember when you released all those roaches in my bed?” Savannah whispered and let go of her butt, the two cheeks clapping together and sending ripples through the jiggly meat. “Now, we’re even,” she laughed. She got off the bed and grabbed the shrink gun to return the tiny man to normal, but a strange feeling went through her body as she thought about what she had just done to someone. Savannah reached between her thighs, and her fingers returned slick and sticky with strings of clear fluid attached to her hand. She briefly jumped at the touch of her hand because her clit was so sensitive, and shivers ran up her spine. 

Her eyes gazed at the tiny figure walking around on the expanse of the bed’s comforter. Savannah looked away. Several emotions zapped through the woman’s body while the cogs in her head began to turn.  Her hand moved outward and tossed the device back on the bed while she returned her free hand to her crotch. Sure, her brother could see her touching herself, but is he really even human anymore at this size? She weighed her choices, but the rapid movements of fingers between her legs swayed her decision. Lighting coursed through her body at the thought of what she could do to the tiny person next to her. She felt…

“...Powerful. What a feeling,” Savannah whispered to herself. Her gaze fell upon the little person far below her like a queen looking down at a meager peasant from the castle’s balcony. She thought of all the things she could do to someone so small and of all the places someone so small could go. Her movements quickened between her thighs but soon stopped when she realized she could act upon all of these lovely thoughts of incredible domination and power. Surely, he would forgive her, right? It’s only a little prank, after all. Savannah wanted but a taste of her newfound power. Perhaps she could save her deeper desires for the next unfortunate soul that finds their way in front of her shrink gun. 

She lowered her face and propped herself up on the bed to get a closer look at Anton. He was screaming and moving his arms all over the place. Since it was so quiet, Savannah could tell that he was furious from his little squeaks. She crawled onto the bed being careful not to squish the angry bug and pushed him over with her finger. His frail body was soft and warm to the touch, and she chuckled in disbelief while she held him down. Savannah could feel every detail of his body as his features brushed against her fingertip. She became intoxicated by the amount of power she commanded in only one finger.

He would disintegrate with a simple flick of the hand. His body would squish into paste under even the smallest part of her body. She could lick him up like a sprinkle atop a cupcake. Oh, just think of all the places he could go! He could disappear into any one of her body’s caverns and crevices and never be seen again. She could do anything she wanted – anything – to anyone. And nobody would ever know. Her thoughts wandered to the annoying woman who sat next to her at work. Savannah’s mind was ablaze with thoughts of the future as she looked over at the shrink gun, her new best friend. Savannah felt… different.

Anton struggled under the immense weight of his sister’s finger, but he calmed down when she lifted it off. His expression changed when she unexpectedly turned around and sat in the same position from before. Immediately, he got to his feet and sprinted as fast as his legs would take him under the shadow of Savannah’s bare ass. Two perfect, round cheeks loomed above like heavenly bodies. She peered back briefly to watch her brother’s insignificant progress then brought her ass down. Anton screamed for his life as he ran, the shadow around him darkening quickly. The warm flesh collided with his body and squashed him deep into the comforter. Her fat engulfed him, and she wiggled her ass. Savannah’s fingers returned to her crotch, slick sounds isolated in the silence. 

She could hardly feel him pressing into her ass, but his frantic movements tickled her skin. She loved it. The power she had over such an insignificant creature made her fingers work faster. It wouldn’t be the same if it wasn’t a tiny human; Savannah wanted her future tinies to know what was happening to them and that there was nothing that could save them. To them, she would be a god. She could practically hear their screams already while their ordinary lives were snuffed out in her imagination. Taking someone’s life to simply have an orgasm at their expense is just…

“Sooo good. Holy shit, this is amazing!” she could barely contain her lust and excitement between muffled moans. Her insides gurgled, and Savannah wasted no time in positioning her clenched asshole right above the tiny trapped underneath her backside. With a short laugh, she let loose another devastating blast of putrid air. Even though she turned her nose away from the smell, she knew that it was much worse for the person trapped under her cheeks, and that realization nearly pushed her over the edge. Savannah couldn’t hear her brother’s screams but she could sure feel the tickles against her filthy orifice. 

Her moans and fingers quickened, sweat beading on her forehead. Without thinking, she sat further back and used her free hand to scoop the tiny up to her sweaty asshole. Anton’s small form was bathed in moonlight but only briefly. His movements were desperate and erratic as her finger slid his body around her sphincter. Savannah’s other hand was moving very quickly over her clit while she struggled to keep her moans quiet. 

In an instant, she pushed the terrified person past the opening of her asshole, her finger plunging deep into her rectum with a slick pop. Her moans suddenly grew louder and faster, viscous fluid oozing down her legs and onto the comforter. Savannah’s mind went blank, and all she wanted to do was prolong this incredible feeling. Her sphincter clenched around her inserted finger as her body tensed, and she rapidly forced the finger up and down inside herself. She suddenly felt something roll up like an eraser crumb followed by something warm against her finger. All of a sudden, it was much easier to slide her finger in and out of her ass. The extra lubricant allowed her to go faster and give herself the most incredible orgasm she’d ever had. 

After her shaking subsided, Savannah caught her breath and gently pulled her finger out of herself. In the dim moonlight, her finger glistened with a darker shade than it’s supposed to. Her thumb and forefinger came together, and the soft, wet chunks that remained were reduced to paste. She sat quietly looking at her fingers for a while thinking about what she had just done. 

The now quiet woman got up, calmly walked to the bathroom, and cleaned herself up. The porcelain was briefly stained red before the water washed away all the evidence. Her emotionless eyes trailed the water as it swirled down the drown and out of sight; out of existence. It’s like nothing even happened. After collecting the shrink gun from the bed, she didn’t exactly know what to do. Savannah knew one thing for sure, though: He was the first of many, many more. 


Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, animations, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.