- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter Contains: Body Exploration, Drugs, Blowjob from a Giantess

He lay face-up within her fingertips, staring up at her approaching face. His eyes were still watering from the immense, upward speed. Mona’s lips parted to reveal her tongue emerging from the darkness.

Jack was already incredibly erect by the time her tongue made it to him. He was worried his dick was going to explode; there’s no way it had ever been this hard before. Her tongue, as big as a whale, covered his entire body with just the tip. The slick spit completely coated him instantly, the fast muscle gently gliding over his skin. It was like a massage by a thousand angels all over his body, but the star of the show was his dick. It was in heaven. This was the blowjob to end all blowjobs. Nothing could ever be better. 

After only a few seconds of Mona licking the tiny person in her hand, he blew his load so hard and far that he shook for a whole minute after. As soon as one of her taste buds detected the saltiness, she stopped and peered down at him until his orgasm had subsided. Jack’s mind was mush. He just lay still in her open hand glistening from the spit. 

“My, that was quick,” she laughed, watching his whole body relax into her fingers. He had just enough energy to roll his eyes at the joke. “Oh, I thought you should try something!” she exclaimed and lowered Jack to the bed. The comforter underneath embraced him like a foam pit. Mona leaned over to retrieve something from the nightstand. She returned with a blunt and a white and rainbow, peace-themed lighter. The blunt was the biggest Jack had ever seen. “You must be tripping on shrooms just like me now, but this is gonna make it sooo much better.” With that, she held the blunt in her mouth, leaned all the way down in front of Jack, and forcibly flicked the large gear at the end of the lighter. 

Jack’s vision lit up with color, flashing sparks flying through the sky. Each pop was a boom, resonating with the bones in his body. Each shard of metal crackled in the open air. Suddenly, the air was ablaze, erupting in flames with a great whoosh. Everything was red, and orange, and yellow, and black, and white, and the heatwave warmed his skin. Is this what hell is like? He had never seen something so natural yet so unnatural. 

Then, Mona breathed in. The flames ripped through the pieces of greenery, instantly turning them a bright orange. They were superheating and burned shortly after. A faint crackle encompassed Jack. It wasn’t as loud as before, but it lasted much longer. She grabbed the blunt from her lips and leaned in closer than before then blew directly on the comforter right over the tiny man. 

Smoke billowed out of her lips, shadows quickly descending onto him. With no time to react, he inhaled a terrible amount of the air. With the force of a tornado, it crawled its way down his throat and into his lungs, filling them with fumes. He was like an insect on her bed, and she was like a great dragon spewing flames of death and misery down onto an unfortunate knight bent on saving the princess. 

The smoke dissipated, and what was left was a very, very red-eyed Jack. He sat, held by the comforter, looking far up into the air. In the background, Mona leaned back to smoke some herself. The room gradually filled with smoke, and the lights overhead peeked through the haze. Jack’s lungs burned and cried out for oxygen. He coughed harshly and deeply, racking his throat with pain. After a time, he was able to breathe again, and he sat up to look around.

Everywhere he looked, Jack saw a picturesque landscape only seen in paintings. Even close things seemed impossibly far away. His vision blurred and cleared, having trouble focusing on anything. Jack’s excitement and fear felt like they were emulsifying into an unlikely medley that elevated the experience beyond anything previously possible. Understandably, his mouth was the driest it had ever been. When he was coherent enough to remember his current situation, his eyes were glued to the giantess smoking in the distance. 

Jack got up and sprinted toward the leg in front of him. This was a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and he wasn’t going to waste it. The leg was like a great wall dividing one side of the bed from the other. The farther he ran, the farther away her leg seemed and the taller it became. How big was this girl? His eyes and brain could not work together to visualize her true scale. 

Far in the distance, Jack saw her watching him. The giant woman shifted to lie on her stomach, and Jack nearly lost his footing from the motion. Almost immediately, her hand was in front of him outstretched and waiting for a passenger to climb aboard. The man obliged, and the fingers closed around him. In the darkness, his terrible vertigo let him know she’d lifted him high into the air. When she opened her hand, the sudden light hurt his eyes, and he screamed as he started a freefall toward a vast expanse of tan skin. Expecting to die, he shut his eyes and braced his body for the impact. To Jack’s surprise, the flesh he landed on almost cradled him and eliminated all the speed. He was briefly held  before being bounced a few feet. 

Standing up to get a view, the tiny man gazed over the seemingly endless landscape of lovely skin. From what he could gather, Jack was a tiny speck in the middle of the giantess’s butt cheek. He wasn’t even heavy enough to depress the skin under his feet. It felt taught yet luxuriously soft. He found himself gliding his hands over smooth pores and the thin, blonde hairs on her ass. The substances were really hitting him now. 

A breeze whooshed through one of the open windows, chilling Mona. Her exposed skin contracted, goosebumps popping up and spreading all over her body. Jack’s environment changed swiftly as the bumps sprouted underneath him. He lost his balance and fell down, but a smile covered his face. The bumps were squishy in his hands and much softer than the flat skin. 

Once the raised bumps receded into her skin, the small man ran toward her other cheek, the massive gap between the two revealing itself. The chasm stretched thousands of feet to the other side. It was so far and wide, he would have to practically be inside it just to see the bottom. His mind was filled with all kinds of thoughts about how just the crevice between her cheeks terrified and exhilarated him, but his body was whisked away unexpectedly by Mona’s silent fingers. She placed him back on the bed near her leg.

Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.