- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter contains: a tiny face-to-face with the biggest asshole he's ever seen, Mild Ass Play

Source: Peace, Love, and Giantess by Cirilla, DyingSanity

Without warning, her vagina retreated from his face, and the fresh air swept over him. He had enough time to cough and catch his breath before she repositioned herself and came back down. The light from the room went away, enclosing him in her walls of skin. Through the dim light, Jack stared in disbelief at the huge asshole face-to-face with him. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Her asshole was as big as his head. This was impossible, unreal even. What was happening? It quivered and puckered, the folds pushing against each other as it inched closer and closer to him. Jack loved eating ass, but an ass this big could eat him. He pulled back in fear.

“Something’s wrong,” he said. Looking around, all he saw was ass. The hairy, soft walls of her inner cheeks enveloped him, sunlight only coming in around the edges. Hairs brushed against his face in every direction. The clothes he was wearing draped over him like blankets. Immense heat from inside her crack caused sweat beads to form and run down his face. She hadn’t replied, and he worried she could not hear him. 

“Nothing’s wrong.” There was a far-away splat. “Lick,” she spoke, unmoving. Mona’s hand swung behind her butt and deposited a gooey ball of spit, the fluid thinly spreading out over her anus. It clung to several hairs. Jack watched his blurry reflection in the shine of her saliva as it dripped down to the rest of his body. Her fingers wrapped all the way around his head, and she pushed until his lips met her asshole. Jack obeyed.

Although the smell of her hole burned his eyes, he worried about what the smell on the inside would do to him. His tongue glided over the folds, her skin twitching from the gentle contact. The coarse hairs on either side of her anus were thicker and longer than the hair on his head. The taste of her ass coated his tongue and mouth. It was musky, salty, and mildly sweet. Although afraid, Jack was enjoying himself as he licked in wide sweeps. The folds were so deep to him that his teeth could get purchase, and he gently teethed them. His tongue traced the long creases starting from the pulsing hole in the center. The moans from above were getting noticeably louder owing to her pleasure and his size change. Her voice seemed to boom out and echo.

“Don’t stop licking!” she yelled. The volume hurt his ears even from below. The giant girl shifted her grip to hold and push Jack’s head with just her thumb and index finger. The small man quickened his pace, licking harder and faster. The licks gradually got closer to the opening as he gained confidence, and the hole puckered with anticipation. Jack heard loud, squelching sounds below, but didn’t dare stop licking the giant woman’s anus. He was afraid but he wasn’t stupid. He did not want to die. Judging by how big her anus was compared to his body, dying did not seem that far off. His tongue lapped the topside of her asshole, but he had to stretch this time to get it. He shuddered. Would he ever stop shrinking? Was this even real?

Her fingers suddenly pushed forward, forcing his tiny head against her hole. The light was gone, there was spit in his nose, and he couldn’t escape to breathe. He tried to lift his head away, but her huge fingers pushed him back down. Jack quickly thought about his situation, then breathed in from her opening. It burned and tasted of filth, but it was the only air he could get. Jack did the only thing he could: He licked the inside of her hole like crazy. Mona seemed to enjoy it very much since the squelching sounds quickened, got louder, and her body tensed. She yelled out and her anus clenched around Jack’s face like a vacuum seal. He screamed, but he could only breathe in the filthy air of her colon. The acrid flavor burned his throat. Her fingers were pushing his head as hard as ever, so he remained trapped there for the duration of her orgasm. 

Once it was over, her body relaxed, and her slimy anus unclenched, separating from his face the way a snail would from a stone. Tight and loose strings of saliva still stuck to his face, he took the chance to breathe in some untainted air. The terrifying orifice dilated, snapping the strings stuck to him, and he hesitantly peered into the void. The opening could very easily engulf him, the sphincter much larger than before. Jack had to turn his head and look up and down to see the entire thing.

The giant fingers shifted around him and yanked him away from it with eye-watering speed. Any spit still attached to his body snapped away in an instant. The rush of speed looked as if time were quickly moving forward. His ride abruptly came to a stop like a halting rollercoaster to signal the end of the thrill. Jack, however, felt that the thrill had only just begun. Her beautiful, smiling face came into view as her fingers hovered under her gaze.

Chapter End Notes:

I have a free Discord Server with all of my writing, pictures, and videos. Here’s the link: https://discord.gg/yhAAPKFWD4

For commissions of any variety: send an email to GiantessCirilla@gmail.com. I will write pretty much anything and can add pictures or videos to any story.