[Reviews - 37] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A Hispanic California college student named Maria acquires an entire shrunken prison complete with all the inmates and guards. 

 

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Insertion, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: No
Word count: 28212 Read: 91563
Published: January 04 2014 Updated: March 01 2015
Story Notes:

This is my first attempt at a sadistic focused story. There will still be gentle gts, but not nearly as much as sadistic gts.

I must also warn all those reading that this will be an action oriented story, so enjoy yourself and don't read to far into it.

I must also warn you that due to the nature of this story, it will contain examples of racism and discrimination, so for those who find such things offense, you have been warned.

This will also be a VERY violent piece, so keep that in mind as well.

The giantess will also not start out cruel as that would be a cheap cop out, so the beginnings will have only moments of violence.

Anyways, with that warning out of the way, do enjoy the story.

1. Welcome To Maria by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 15] starstarstarstarstar (3744 words)

I'm not really sure what to say here considering everything below is competely experimental.

I guess the best thing I can say is that a review would be greatly appreciated and would help improve the story.

_______________________________________________________________________

2. From One Cell to Another by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (4614 words)

This is an extra long chapter. Don't get used to it though, its just to get the story rolling.

WARNING: the second half of this chapter is probably the most twisted sadistic piece I have written yet.

Just thought I'd warn people ahead of time

_______________________________________________________________________________

3. Freedom and Responsibility by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2145 words)

This is a plot chapter, so anyone whose hands are currently glued to their genitals should read the previous chapter.

Everyone else, enjoy. ;)

Also, you may be wondering what the word "hella" means. Its west coast slang; basically a contraction of the phrases "hell of a lot [of]" or " hell of a". 

Just thought I'd throw that little piece of info out there for everyone.

______________________________________________________________________________

4. Her own little world by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3746 words)

Sorry about taking so long, as everyone who has ever lived is well aware, life can be time consuming and difficult. For those who still check up on this story, I salute your patience.

And what better way to reward such virtue than with an action packed chapter. I decided to go a little overboard on this chapter, so it might get a little surreal and a bit dramatic.

Anyways hope you enjoy.

P.S

before you start reading, I just want to say that the giantess in this chapter is on drugs. So, if you don't like my depiction of a particular illicit substance, please be respectful and keep it to yourself.

____________________________________________________________________________

5. Paving the Way to Hell by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3236 words)

Finally the stage has been set, and all the main pieces have been moved into place. After this chapter I'm going to go completely crazy with my writing. I'm talking slaughters, betrayal, insanity, exploitation. Its going to be absolutely marvelous.

On a side note, I got a little creative with my writing style this chapter.

Let me know what you think, and as always enjoy. >:D

6. The Brutal Art of Blackmail Pt. 1 by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3334 words)

I went a little wild in the second half of this chapter (you'll see when you get there) and I feel that I made some mistakes. If anyone finds any serious errors make sure to let me know so I can fix em.

In addition I also got a little creative with both my writing style as well as other things in this chapter. So do let me know how this chapter compares to previous ones.

 

________________________________________________________________________________

7. The Brutal Art of Blackmail Pt.2 by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2233 words)

I hit a bit of a wall when writing this chapter as this kind of plot progess was outside my usual form of writing, and my RL was preventing me from properly working on anything.

I hope you all enjoy, personally I'm a bit unsure about this chapter.

________________________________________________________________________________

8. A Day in the Life by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2479 words)

It's been a while, but hopefully you'll enjoy this short chapter I managed to write between classes.

 

________________________________________________________________________

9. A day in the life Pt. 2 by Amateur Wordsmith [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2681 words)

I have to say, my decision to write slightly shorter chapters with multiple scenes, has significantly reduced the amount of time this story takes to write. What do you guys think, good choice, bad choice? Let me know.


________________________________________________________________