[Reviews - 16] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

I am asked to sample a new espresso called "Shrinkuccino" at work, which is measured to shrink me down to half my normal height for four hours. How will I manage myself at that height, especially with so many curious girls around, both customers and co-workers?

UPDATE: Due to popular demand, as well as my overactive imagination, a second and third chapter have been written!


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Adventure, Young Adult 20-29, Adult 30-39, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: Amazon (7 ft. to 15 ft.)
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: Yes
Word count: 26602 Read: 39039
Published: January 04 2014 Updated: January 26 2014
Story Notes:

NOTE: The coffee shop in which this story takes place is purely fictional and any resemblence it might have to any major national chain is completely, utterly coincidental. 

1. Shrinkuccino by Benton [Reviews - 12] starstarstarstarhalf-star (12735 words)

This was intended to be a one-shot, though I have ideas for how this story could be extended. Tell me what you think!

 

2. That Night by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (7179 words)

Orriginally I planned on the first chapter standing on its own and leaving what happened between our protagonist and Jackie after leaving work to the reader's imagination. However, my own imagination got carried away and I ended up writing a second chapter which I then decided to split into two parts: That Night, and The Next Morning.

For obvious reasons that you will see, the inclusion of these chapters has bumped up the rating from "R" to "X". Enjoy!

3. The Next Morning by Benton [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (6688 words)

Here is the final chapter of the story! I hope you enjoy!