- Text Size +
Story Notes:

NOTE: The coffee shop in which this story takes place is purely fictional and any resemblence it might have to any major national chain is completely, utterly coincidental. 

Author's Chapter Notes:

This was intended to be a one-shot, though I have ideas for how this story could be extended. Tell me what you think!

 

 

“Well, looks like it’s your day to shine.” Jackie said, smiling at me with a little twinkle in her eye.

I looked down at the little package of special espresso that arrived in the morning delivery. The package was wildly colored with pink swirls liberally placed on top of a red background, the word “Shrinkuccino” in big, popping yellow letters.

“So, um, it actually came, did it?” I asked lamely. The answer was of course yes, but a large part of me wanted to believe I was imagining things.

“You’re not going to go back on me, are you?” Jackie asked.

“No,” I said, turning red. “I’m, uh, just kind of surprised it finally arrived.” The sample packs of Shrinkuccino had been promised for almost two months, and I had started to doubt they would ever arrive, yet here they were in front of me.

“You know you’re the only one who can do it.” Jackie said. “I can’t do it because I have to run shift, and I need Melissa working the bar. And well, you know I can’t really have a girl do it anyway because it would make her petty vulnerable to, well, untoward actions.”

It would make a male just as vulnerable I thought, but the words failed to come out.

“It’s really safe.” Jackie said. “We’ll press the exact amount we need to make you half your height. You’ll sit by the door, people will look at you and you’ll tell them what you drank, and after four hours you’ll grow back to your normal height.”

“Sounds…simple enough.” I said. Realistically, there was no reason it wouldn’t be safe. I’d be in the store and in an easily visible location at all times.

“Right.” Jackie said, reaching into the box. “Obviously your clothes won’t shrink with you, so they sent some things to wear when you’re small.”

Jackie pulled out a tiny pair of kakis, an itty bitty polo shirt, a tiny pair of shoes, and a by-god mini apron that was about the size of a bib. The clothes looked impossibly small, and I couldn’t wrap my head around the notion that I would soon be small enough to fit in them.

“You can change in the bathroom after you start to drink.” Jackie said. “I have a bag for you to put your normal clothes into for when you regrow. Don’t forget to take off these clothes immediately when you start to feel yourself regrow—we don’t want to rip these.”

“Of course not,” I said with a little laugh holding the tiny clothes in my hand. Somehow seeing the tiny clothes drove the reality further home for me.

“Well, let’s get out and brew the coffee.” Jackie said. I followed her out into the bar area. Melissa was standing in front of the espresso machine making a drink. She looked over and gasped when she saw the tiny clothes in my hand.

“Oh my god!” Melissa said. “You’re going to do it, aren’t you?”

“Looks that way,” I said, feeling almost a little dizzy with nerves. I looked between the two girls—they were downright excited about this. Melissa was tall and thin while Jackie was a bit shorter and a tad stalkier, though not fat. Indeed, it just made Jackie a bit curvy, which was more noticeable when she wasn’t wearing her work apron.

“So let’s open this up and measure it out.” Jackie said, opening the bag. “Ooh, this smells good, come and smell it!”

Melissa stepped forward and smelled it as well, smiling her approval. I smelled it as well—it was an alluring, minty smell.

“This retails for a hundred and twenty bucks,” Jackie said. “It’s a lot, but then again it’s quite a special product.”

I watched as Jackie scooped some beans from the Shrinkuccino bag into the grinder. As she flicked the switch to grind the beans I wondered how the hell they coaxed beans into making chemicals that shrunk a person. Once the beans were ground she brought out the French press and started to make the drink.

“Remember the proper way to sample drinks,” Jackie said. “You’ll have to tell people what it tastes like when they ask.”

It seemed surreal that Jackie was talking about the Shrinkuccino as if it were just any ordinary drink I was sampling. She was teasing me I was sure and really enjoying it.

Before I knew it Jackie was handing me the cup with the brewed Shrinkuccino in it. It was barely as much coffee as a couple espresso shots. The minty smell that came off of it was very alluring, and the brown liquid did not visually betray its secret powers.

“Cup your hand over the cup and smell it.” Jackie said. I did asks she asked. “That’s right. Now slurp it, analyze where it falls on your tongue.”

Knowing I couldn’t back out I slurped it. Nothing seemed to happen except that I was hit with a taste that was both minty and a bit spicy. I didn’t know what to expect—that I would immediately shrink as the liquid hit my taste buds—but I was so nervous I didn’t know what to expect.

“Well, what do you think?” Jackie asked. I tried my best to quell my nerves and talk normally as I described the flavors. Jackie and Melissa were both listening intently showing far more attention than they would at a normal coffee tasting. They kept nodding and motioning me to keep drinking.

“Get it down quick.” Jackie said. “It works best when it’s taken quickly.”

I continued to sip the hot coffee. It wasn’t a hard beverage to drink—if it wasn’t what it was, I’d be sure to order if from time to time—but I couldn’t seem to drink it fast enough to please Jackie. Finally, thinking screw it, I declared bottoms up and drained the rest of the shot.

“That’s a…that’s a smooth finish,” I managed to say as the girls continued to look at me. They glanced at each other briefly before continuing to stare at me in anticipation. The excitement between the two was palpable, almost as much as the nerves that I was sure I emanated.

“Do you feel any different?” Jackie asked.

“I don’t think…wait!” I said. There wasn’t really a sensation, but I could feel things starting to shift. It was very subtle, but I thought I could feel my clothes hang a little looser and…

“He’s shrinking!” Melissa exclaimed. It was true—whereas I had been just a couple of inches taller than Melissa a moment ago, I was now slightly shorter than her. It seemed that in a moment I’d be shorter than Jackie as well.

“Come on!” Jackie said, grabbing my arm and almost running to pull me towards the bathroom. I stumbled a bit as I tried to walk in my few-sizes-too-big shoes. When we got up to the bathroom I found that I was already eye to eye with Jackie and the world was visibly shrinking around me.

“Get in there and change!” Jackie said, almost giggling with excitement. “Oh my god, I can see you shrink, go on!”

She opened the door to the bathroom for me. With one last look at the girl who was now a couple inches taller than me I stepped into the bathroom holding the tiny clothes and closed the door.

My rate of shrinking was accelerating. I felt I had to get out of my clothes before I got lost inside them. I pulled my shirt off and tossed it aside. I didn’t even need to unbutton or unzip my pants as I could easily pull them away. Likewise I could easily step out of my still-tied shoes and my socks were rapidly becoming cloth bags around my feet. I removed everything as I continue to shrink, feeling a bit chilly and vulnerable as my surroundings expanded.

The sink was over my head now and the toilet bowl was growing to be waste high. My new tiny clothes were rapidly looking less and less tiny as my normal ones started to take on inhumanly large proportions. I felt the shrinking process start to slow and after another moment of waiting I finally felt as though the world around me stabilized and I was now the size I was going to stay.

The strangest thing was how normal I felt. I thought shrinking would feel strange, disorienting, or even a little tingly. However, I felt if anything more awake and aware of my senses, although that could have just been the caffeine of the drink.

I contemplated the clothes next to me and held up the pair of kakis. They looked absolutely normal to me now—I remembered how tiny they appeared to me minutes ago and in turn I felt tiny myself. There was no underwear so I would be going commando, though the kakis seemed to have built in support. I wondered if there were half-sized clothes for females too in that box—I hadn’t looked.

I put on the pants, the polo shirt, and the shoes. They fit almost eerily well and they looked and felt natural and normal. I finally put on the apron and tied it just as I would a normal-sized apron. I was still an employee after all, just a very tiny one.

I began to put my full-sized clothes into the bag Jackie gave me, and it turned out to be quite an unwieldy task. My pants had become thick and heavy, and my shirt was almost the size of a bedsheet. My shoes had become ungodly large and surprisingly weighty. In the end the bag felt like it was stuffed with heavy winter clothing rather than simple, light work clothes.

There was a knock on the door and I heard Jackie’s voice: “Are you all right in there?”

“Yeah,” I said, “I’m just about to come out.”

“Okay,” Jackie said, and I swore I could hear her giggle. I was really nervous to go out there. I couldn’t imagine how big everyone had become and I was afraid of the attention of so many giants. Still, I couldn’t stay in here forever. I put my hand on the long chilly door handle—which was now above my head, and pulled the door open.

I found myself waste-high to Jackie who let out a gasp. Speeking in an uncharictaristicly high voice, she squealed: “Oh my god, you’re so adorable!”

There was just so much Jackie now and she was so excited that I couldn’t move. I didn’t doubt that either of her legs was now the size of my entire body.

“You are so cute!” Jackie cooned as she knelt down to be face level with me. Her face was so large that I thought I might be lost just looking at it. “How do you feel?”

For a moment any words I could think of saying were stuck in my throat. Finally, I croaked—“Nervous?”

Jackie laughed. “It’s okay, no one’s going to hurt you.” She said. “Here, hold your hand up.” I held my hand up in front of me, feeling very small indeed. Jackie put her hand against mine. It was mind-blowlingly huge and made me feel smaller than a child—the tips of my fingers didn’t even come to the end of Jackie’s palm.

“You have no idea how cute you are right now.” Jackie said. “How tall are you? Normally, I mean.”

“Five foot…five foot ten?” I said.

“That’s seventy inches.” Jackie said. “I have a ruler in back, we’ll measure you. Here, let me grab your stuff.”

Jackie moved past me into the bathroom with a speed surprising for someone so gigantic and picked up my bulky bag of clothes and shoes all in one hand with such an ease that it should be criminal.

“Come on!” Jackie said holding out a massive hand to me. Tentatively I reached forward. She took my entire hand in hers and pulled me effortlessly along.

A few people sitting in the cafe gawked at me as Jackie pulled me by. Even sitting down their heads were still far above mine. They probably couldn’t believe that someone that small really existed, but I obviously wasn’t a child or a midget—my little head, arms, and legs easily proved that.

Melissa shrieked outright when she saw me. She gawked down on me and for a terrifying moment I imagined her pouncing on me. “Oh my god!” She said, her hands up to her mouth. “Oh my god, look at him!”

“Stay with Melissa for a moment.” Jackie commanded, letting me go and bringing my stuff into the back room. Melissa stared down at me, jumpy in her giddiness. I found the idea of someone so large being so jumpy frightening in my state. Her left leg twitched a little, and I was reminded once again of how it was likely larger than my whole body.

Jackie returned from the back room with a yardstick in hand. “Stand against the wall,” Jackie commanded, and I did as she asked. Melissa watched intently as Jackie placed the yardstick next to me. She put her gigantic hand over my head and held it to the yardstick.

“Thirty five inches on the nose.” Jackie said. “Damn, that stuff’s precise!” Jackie took the yardstick away. So I was an inch shy of three feet tall. I didn’t even hit the measure of a whole yard.

“Well, no sense hiding you back here.” Jackie said. “And Melissa, you have drinks to make.”

“Oh, right,” Melissa said, jumping  as if Jackie had shocked her. There were a couple people standing on the other side of the bar, but with a jump I realized they were also looking at me. At least they wouldn’t be likely to be angry with Melissa for taking so long to make the drinks.

“Come on out to the floor,” Jackie said. Once again she took my tiny hand and lead me out from behind the bar and into the café.

“Oh my god, what is that?” A professional 40-ish woman at a table asked, staring right at me, “Is that a person?”

“Yes it is, and he sampled our new Shrinkuccino beverage!” Jackie said, delightedly pulling me over to their table.

“Wow,” Said the woman, reaching her hand out. I was too scared to do anything and Jackie didn’t stop the woman from touching my face with her fingertips. I was a bit embarrassed about the complete lack of respect for personal space, but then again she probably had a hard time believing I was actually a human being.

“Yes, it’s our newest espresso roast,” Jackie said. She looked down at me: “Tell them how it tasted!”

I timidly described the minty, spicy yet smooth taste of the Shrinkuccino as the woman gasped to the sounds of the words coming from my tiny mouth. She was looking at me with an expression someone might look at a puppy or a young child and I was seriously creeped out. I was lucky Jackie was there with me: otherwise, I feared this woman might try to kidnap me.

Finally, with difficulty, Jackie managed to steer me away and bring me to another table. We made rounds of the whole café. Everybody we came up to had a reaction to me in some way. Many more people said how adorable I was and I was touched a few more times. A couple people seemed scared to look at me or talk to me, but they were in the minority. Two people had a discussion as to whether I was even possible or a trick of some kind. It was very odd to stand there and hear that, and it almost made me momentarily doubt whether I was actually real. A family with a couple of eight year old kids was also fascinated by me, the children asking their parents if I was a real person. Thankfully the kids didn’t ask if they could take me home, and I was grateful they didn’t try to touch me.

Soon we had finished making the rounds. Everyone’s eyes followed me as I went around to every table with Jackie telling them about the shrinkuccino. Jackie seemed to be enjoying all the attention I was getting, whereas I was just nervous about it.

“Well, everyone here has seen you,” Jackie said. “Now I’m going to put you by the door so you can introduce yourself to anyone who walks in!”

Jackie walked me to the front of the store. She looked around, considering the various places I could stand or sit and greet people. She took a small table that was not being used and pulled it a few feet over with a loud scraping noise until it was a couple feet from the door.

“That’s perfect, you can talk to people without them blocking the door!” Jackie said. The table was just higher than I was tall, and I was just considering if I would be able to hoist myself up when Jackie said, “Here, I’ll help you up.”

Jackie bent down and seized me under the armpits and with casual strength she lifted me up. “Oh my god, I can’t believe how light you are!” Jackie said as she placed me on the edge of the table. I was high above the ground but my head was still lower than Jackie’s as she let go of me. It was the smallest I had felt yet.

“I’ve got to go help Melissa, but we’ll keep our eyes on you.” Jackie said. “Just talk to people who come through the door. They’re sure to spot you right way. All right?”

I felt nervous about the prospect of Jackie leaving my side but I knew she had a job to do. “Yeah,” I said, trying to sound braver than I felt. “It’s fine.”

Jackie smiled and patted my head as lightly as she could with her gigantic hand. The spot where she touched tingled for a moment as she walked away. Now, for the first time since I had shrunk, I was on my own. I felt extremely vulnerable, but told myself that nothing was going to happen.

More people came into the store. Predictibly, they exclaimed when their eyes fell on me. I had to tell them that yes, I was real, and yes, I was really a full-grown man and I had just been sampling our new drink Shrinkaccino. Some only talked to me for a few moments before walking off (but still looking back at me if they did so), but some stayed for several minutes talking to me. A bit of the nervousness started to wear off as the exposition became something of a routine with each new person.

An interesting moment occurred when a young woman in her early 20s came in with her boyfriend. Like the others she squealed when she saw me and asked me the standard questions that everyone asked. However, she showed quite the keen interest in me. She leaned in very close to me and got closer and closer as we talked. I was leaning well back now and her face couldn’t have been six inches from mine. She was not breaking eye contact with me and I could see her hands coming closer, as if she was fighting an internal battle to keep herself from grabbing me. Her shirt was bowed outwards slightly and I could see the top curves of her cleavage, but I dared not look down there with her eyes so fixed upon mine. Her boyfriend’s interest in me had dropped off almost immediately and he was now looking distinctly uncomfortable. I could smell the girl’s perfume and even the heat of her breath as she talked. I felt that she wanted nothing more than to snatch me up and take me. I felt powerless and nervous, but somehow I also felt a rapid excitement despite myself. Just when I thought the girl couldn’t last another moment without grabbing me her boyfriend finally coaxed her into walking away and ordering their drink.

I breathed in a sigh of relief as they walked away. I looked over to the couple as they ordered their drinks, the boyfriend trying to get the girl’s affection back by putting his arm around her shoulder and rubbing it. Thankfully she wasn’t looking back at me. I looked over to Melissa, who seemed on the verge of breaking down in giggles.

“All right there?” She asked. I nodded, trying to hide my fear. I’m sure it looked absolutely hilarious to her from over at the bar, but I was certain she wouldn’t have thought so had she been in my place. It was quite terrifying to have this girl—who was somewhere between six to eight times my body mass—stare me down with such a greedy—and dare I say lustful—expression, and to know there was absolutely nothing you could do if she decided to act. I didn’t doubt that if her boyfriend wasn’t there to stop her she would have touched me at the very least.

Fortunately none of the next few people were so scary and I was able to relax a bit talking to ordinary customers, and I was able to forget for moments at a time that I was a three-foot, twenty-two pound tiny man in a little toy uniform with a toy apron.

The girl that had been so keen on me left with her boyfriend; he mercifully led her to the door as far away from me as they could go. Still, she looked back at me and said a little “Goodbye” with a small wave of the hand. The expression in her eyes put a pang of terror into me, but she was gone and I was able to relax once again.

Things slowed down a little bit and I relaxed on the tabletop looking around at the giant café. I wasn’t sure how much time had passed and I was a little too nervous to ask for fear that it was far shorter than I felt it was. Four hours of this really did feel like such a long time.

Jackie came by during a check of the café to ask how I was doing. I was relieved enough to see her that I almost wanted to hug her. I felt safe around Jackie even in this size, and I wished I could stick closer to her rather than be stuck out here all on my own.

A few minutes later a group of about six teenage girls from the local high school showed up. Predictably they squealed when they saw me, and within seconds they had formed a circle around me. I felt like their bodies had joined to make a small room as they looked down on me, chatting and asking questions that at least seemed innocently curious. There were a lot of “awe”s coming from the group as they chatted with me, especially when I became visibly nervous and flustered.

I felt my foot hit something lightly under the table. I had been swinging my foot slightly in my nervousness and now it had touched something. Rather, something had touched it. One of the girls had her hand on my foot and I was too terrified to move it for fear that she might grab me. I sat there and continued to talk as if nothing was happening as the girl’s hand remained on my foot. She probably didn’t mean anything by it, I thought, she was probably just curious. At least that’s what I told myself. I surreptitiously looked around to see who it was that was holding my foot. It was a tall, black-haired girl who must have been a senior. She was one of the quietest of the group, only having uttered a couple “awe”s and very few words. Her eyes caught mine and she smiled at me. It wasn’t a scary smile as the girl from before had had, but it was a knowing, almost flirtatious smile.

“Can I get some drinks started for you ladies?” I heard Jackie’s voice from the bar. This broke up the circle a bit as the girls started gravitating towards the bar to make their drink orders. The girl who had my foot finally let it go just as gently as she had held it, and it swung freely for a moment. I watched the girls as they ordered for a moment. I reflected on the fact that something as small and harmless as a thin, dainty teenage girl was now a towering, powerful force that I was helpless against.

Their drinks took a few minutes to make and in that time no one else came in. They eventually gathered their drinks and walked to an area to sit, thankfully not looking at me. When Jackie and Melissa reached a lull in their work Jackie came out to me again, an odd little excitement tinkling within me.

“I couldn’t see you through those girls, it was making me uncomfortable.” Jackie said.

“Thanks for that,” I said. Jackie smiled.

“Hey, I know you’re probably tired of sitting there.” Jackie said. “It’s been over an hour.” (So it had been a while, thank god!) “I thought it might be fun to get you up and walking around a bit.”

“Oh,” I said, feeling a little nervous once again. “Okay.” I wondered what kind of task Jackie would be setting me to do.

“You know we have that new pasty, the toffee nut bar,” Jackie said. “I thought you’d like going around offering samples. You’re definitely going to get lots of attention cute as you are.”

“A-alright.” I said.

“Let me help you down.” Jackie said. This time I lifted my arms out to make it easier. Jackie giggled and said: “You’re so adorable, you know that?”

Once again Jackie lifted me and helped me down with a strength that was astounding. I stood waste level and looked up at Jackie towering over me. I couldn’t quite explain it, but there was something that took my breath away looking up at her from this viewpoint.

“Come on.” Said Jackie and she lead me back behind the bar, Melissa smiling as I passed by. Jackie took a couple of toffee nut bars and cut them up into small pieces and put them on a plate. It was a fairly small plate by normal standards, but to me it was the size of a large platter.

“Try one,” Said Jackie, lowering the plate down to me. I took a piece of the toffee nut bar and took a bite out of it. Jackie giggled.

“You’re even adorable when you eat,” Said Jackie. She turned to Melissa. “Look at this. He’s so small that even these tiny samples take more than one bite.”

Melissa turned to watch me eat still holding half of the treat in my hand. Embarrassed, I wanted to show that I wasn’t to miniscule that I couldn’t finish the rest in one bite and shoved the rest into my mouth. Jackie and Melissa both broke out laughing as I chewed furiously.

“You’re a hoot, you know that?” Jackie asked. “Here, you got some on you.” To my surprise she took a paper towel and came at my face with it. I stood perfectly still as she wiped the piece of cake off my face, a strange tingling feeling once again remaining where she had touched me.

“Okay, get to it!” Jackie said, handing me the plate. The ceramic plate felt very heavy to my tiny little hands and arms, but at least I wouldn’t have to hold it long. I brushed past Melissa as I made my way out to the floor to tempt people with candy.

“Toffee nut bar?” I asked the first table I came to. The people sitting there—who had obviously seen me on the way in—were delighted that the tiny man was talking to them again. Standing just shy of table height I could see people’s hands fidget excitedly in their laps, their me-sized legs kicking gently. It was the kinds of things most people wouldn’t see, but with my size and my vulnerability I noticed everything.

As I made my rounds to the tables I became aware that the group of six teenage girls who had chosen seats in the corner were staring at me as I made my progress around the café. Their conversation—which had carried on loudly before I was in the area—was now conducted in excited whisper. I was aware of a few of them taking pictures of me with their phones. I tried to ignore them the best I could but it grew increasingly difficult.

I noted to my dismay that my route around the café would take me right up to their table. I prolonged my chats with the other guests as long as I could, and they seemed flattered that the little man would want to take so much time to talk to them. However, I knew I couldn’t just avoid the girl’s table and after I had pulled away from the table next to theirs I walked up to them, swallowed my fear, and said “Toffee nut bar?”

The girls all giggled looking down at me. One of them did reach for a sample not taking her eyes off me as she did so.

“So do you like being small?” A brunette asked. It was the kind of question I had been asked all night and indeed even these girls had asked it a couple times, but I felt I had to humor them.

“I guess it’s not so bad,” I said timidly. I was very aware of the forest of legs under the table. They all had long, slender female legs and several of them had open-toed shoes. It was all I could do not to stare.

“Do you want to sit with us for a little bit?” One of the girls asked. The other girls looked at me keenly. It seemed very hard to say no to so many giantesses.

“Well, um…” I stammered, not knowing what to say.

“You could sit up on the table like you were before,” Another of the girls said. Under their eager stared I found myself giving them a small nod. There were “ooh”s and giggles all around.

“Here, let me help you up.” Said one of the girls bending down towards me. As with Jackie, there was a thrill of terror and excitement as the girls hands came for me and, like with Jackie, the girl surprised me with her strength as she lifted me up onto the table.

“I can’t believe how tiny you are!” Said the girl who had lifted me. Similar words wrung out from all sides. Soon I found that several of the girls were trying to talk to me at once. Scarily amplified teenage girl voices surrounded me and I found myself unable to hone in on any one in particular. I also realized, with a pang of dread, that the area that the girls had chosen to sit was out of view of Jackie, Melissa, and the bar.

“Can I hold you?” One of the girls voices rang out above the others. I turned to look at her—she was looking down at me with an excited grin.

“Hey, I want to hold him.” Said a girl on the other side of the table. I turned to see her making a pouty face.

“How about me?” Asked another girl. Soon there was bickering over who was going to hold me. A few well-manicured hands started to appear on the table worryingly close to me. I felt as if I were in a feeding frenzy.

“Hold on,” asked a short blonde at one end of the table. “Has anyone thought to ask the man if he wants to be held?”

I felt a rush of gratitude for the girl. Instantly everyone was quiet and looking at me. However, I found myself unable to say anything. I couldn’t tell them not to hold me, partially because I was too nervous, but also because I wasn’t entirely sure that was the answer I wanted to give.

“Well, do you mind?” Asked the brunette that had picked me up. She had such a tinkle in her eye that my expression softened and could feel any objection die in my throat.

“See, he doesn’t mind.” Said the other brunette in the middle of the table. I felt her fingers on my shoulder coaxing me to slide backwards towards her. I felt I had no choice but to oblige and I found myself half scooting, half being pulled towards the brunette.

“Why do you get to go first?” Asked another girl. I felt the brunette’s hand clamp onto my shoulder tightly, territorially. This assertiveness sent a thrill through me despite my fear. I felt another girl’s hand close around my lower right leg, but the brunette had already pulled me into her lap.

The feeling of the girl’s body behind me was a powerful feeling. It was at the same time soft, yielding, but also incredibly strong, imposing. I felt that I had been claimed and taken by this girl and I could do nothing but look around at the other girls who were all staring at me while they quarreled with one another.

The brunette whose lap I had been sitting on decided to be a little more charitable to her friends. She pushed me forward until I was sitting more on her right leg—thick as a log—so that all the girls could see me better. Many of the girls reached over and began to touch me. I felt a hand around my arm, another around my lower leg again, and another on my shoulder. The girls had stopped bickering and were now giggling and chatting again. Their overwhelming interest in me was pretty scary.

“He’s like our mascot!” Said one of the girls.

“Yeah, can we keep you?” Another asked. There were giggles across the table.

“Don’t be silly,” Said the blonde. “The Shrinkuccino’s temporary; it’s bound to wear off at some point, right?”

The girls all looked at me curiously. “I…I hope so!” I managed to squeak with a nervous grin. The girls laughed, their amplified giggles piercing me.

“Aww, I wanted to keep you.” The other brunette said, a pouty face returning to her face.

“Imagine if we could get boys at the school to drink Shrinkuccino,” Said another girl.

“Ew, most of those boys are creeps!” Said the blonde.

“That’s why it’d be better off if they were small!” Said the girl. At that moment I felt something large touch my leg. It was the tip of a girl’s shoe, I knew it. I looked forward and my eyes met those of the dark-haired girl that had been holding my foot earlier. She was once again smiling, and I was sure I could see mischief behind those eyes.

“But then they’d be able to look up our skirts,” Said the blonde.

“Good point.” The girl responded. The dark haired girl’s foot was now running slowly up and down my leg. The voices of the other girls slid out of focus for me as she stared me down. Her intentions were very clear and I was petrified. She was very young—if she was 18, she was just barely—but I was nothing compared to her. She wouldn’t get a chance to get me here—would she? Would her friends be able to reign her in? Or would she manage to separate herself and pull me away too?

“What’s going on here?” An irritated, slightly older female voice broke across those of the chatting teenage girls. To my great relief but also my great embarrassment, Jackie was now standing over the table looking sternly down.

“We were just talking,” The one brunette insisted.

“Can I have my employee back, please?” Jackie asked. “He has work to do.”

“Aw, just a little longer?” Another girl whined. Jackie reached forward and grabbed my hand, pulling me with astounding strength off the brunette’s lap and onto the ground where I landed on my feet. Jackie had my hand in such a tight grip that I knew I couldn’t break free if I wanted.

“Bye,” The girls called after me sadly as Jackie led me roughly away. The size difference and the strength which with she lead me made me feel like a disobedient child. Jackie steered me behind the bar and then turned to look at me.

“What were you thinking there?” Jackie asked crossly. “They’re teenagers!”

“I—they told me to sit with them.” I answered sheepishly.

“You could have said no.” Jackie said. “You have to be a man, after all.”

I thought about retorting but the look I got from the stern giantess would have sent a much stronger man into submission. I just nodded, guilty look fixed upon my face. Perhaps it was this pathetic gesture from a tiny man that made Jackie’s cross mood melt.

“Aww, it’s okay,” She said. “Here, you can sit on top of the bar. That way you can chat with customers while they wait for their drinks. I just don’t want you wandering the store on your own—there’s naughty girls about.”

Once again I felt Jackie’s strong hands come under my armpits and lift me up. She placed me down on a sitting position on the counter where the drinks were given out. She smiled at me an then—probably because she just couldn’t help it—she rustled my hair a bit.

“Melissa and I will be right here.” Jackie said. “Don’t you worry about anything.”

Jackie smiled as she returned to work. I sat on the edge of the counter looking out at the customers, many who kept glancing over at me. I heard the screeching sound of steaming milk from behind me and turned to see Melissa making a drink for a customer. We made eye contact and she smiled.

“Hey, do you want a cake pop?” Melissa asked.

“A cake pop?” I asked.

“Yeah, you can sit there and eat it, it’ll be so cute. Hold on.” Melissa said. After she was done making her current drink she stepped off for a moment and returned with a cake pop. Usually a shpere the size of a large lollipop the cake pop was now slightly larger than my fist. I took the stick from Melissa and took a bite out of the side.

Melissa giggled. “Just take little bites like that, it adds to the cuteness.” I looked at the cake pop and shrugged. Well, being cute was apparently something I had become very good at since I shrunk.

A few more people came in and marveled at me. Soon Melissa had me start calling out drinks since I was sitting right there anyway. Most people found it very special to have their drinks served to them by a three-foot-tall man, and some people started tipping me. Once again it struck me how perfectly ordinary things like quarters and dollar bills looked when magnified to double size.

The girls from the table left the shop passing not very far away from where I was sitting. They all looked at me and said “Goodbye” as they passed, though they didn’t stop to say anything else because both Jackie and Melissa were there and were looking at the girls with stern expressions. I felt very protected with the both of them looking out for me.

Some time passed as I sat there chatting with customers and nibbling on my cake pop. At one point Melissa brought me some coffee in a tiny little 2-ounce cup usually used for shots of espresso, though to me it was like a full 16-once coffee. The sight of me sipping from my tiny cup and nibbling on my cake pop was so endearing that people started cooing over me more than ever before.

“Awwwe,” Said an attractive young woman bending down to look at me while she waited for her drink. “Do I get him with my drink?”

“Sorry, he’s still ours,” Melissa said. The girl made a sad sound in her throat.

“I wish I could take you home with me,” She said, “You’re so precious.”

She was not the only pretty girl that cooed over me. The level of attention I was getting from attractive young girls was downright flattering. When I thought about it being small—though it was still scary as hell—was actually kind of fun when I got used to it. There was a bit of a thrill in being small and defenseless, and I couldn’t deny I was excited by all the attention I got from the girls.

Night was falling and business was slowing down. It was a week day and it was to be expected in this place, so it wasn’t surprising. It gave me a little chance to talk to Melissa, who was very curious what it felt like to be shrunk.

“It didn’t tickle or anything?” Melissa asked.

“No, it didn’t feel like anything at all.” I said.

“That’s wild!” Melissa said, fascinated. “I imagine everything must look gigantic to you.”

“Yeah,” I said. “The room, the tables, but especially the people. You’re over eleven feet tall in my eyes!”

Melissa giggled. “That’s unbelievable! I can’t imagine being that huge in anyone’s eyes!”

“I couldn’t either before today.” I said.

“You’re really a pioneer trying out this stuff.” Melissa said. “I’d probably be pretty scared.”

“It is scary,” I said. “But I’m kind of getting used to it, I guess.”

“Maybe I’ll sample Growaccino when it comes out.” Melissa said. “That could be fun.”

“You’d get everyone’s attention for sure!” I said. It was not very hard to imagine Melissa, at the size she appeared to me now, among surroundings that weren’t grotesquely expanded.

“And I’d still be able to work, unlike you!” Melissa quipped.

“Hey, I can still work!” I said, jokingly indignant.

“Careful what you say or I might ask Jackie to put you on bar,” Melissa laughed. “Your head probably wouldn’t go over the countertop. And don’t stand on my counter, young man.”

I had barely noticed I was starting to stand up, but I sat back down obediently. If I stood on the counter I would have been eye level with Melissa, though she would have still looked massive to me no doubt. I resigned myself to staying where I was and looking up at people.

More time passed and I finished my cake pop and sipped all my coffee. Maybe it was because the coffee affected my shrunken body differently or maybe I had more than I thought, but I found myself becoming more awake and perky than before. I wanted to get up and walk around the café—it didn’t seem so scary at the moment for some reason.

“Hey,” Jackie said, walking by. “I was going to take a quick break. You want to sit with me?”

I felt my heart jump a little. “Sure!” I said, grinning. Jackie walked over to a table and wheeled a child’s booster seat over to me.

“You aren’t serious, are you?” I asked, looking down at the seat.

“It’s the only way you’re going to be at table height,” Jackie said. “Plus it makes you look like a little kid, and that’s absolutely adorable. Here, let me help you in.”

Thinking I had just about had it with words like cute, adorable and precious, I raised my hands to allow Jackie to lift me up and place me into the booster seat. Smiling, she wheeled me over to an empty table. She stepped away and a minute later returned with a sandwich and some chips.

“It’s nice that it finally slowed down,” Jackie said. “Not that people minded it being busy. Everyone loves talking to you!”

“I guess so.” I said.

“You guess so, you’re the star today!” Jackie said. “You brought in more sales by being small than you would have had you been working!”

I must have blushed because Jackie giggled. “Really, I have to thank you for being a good sport about this,” She said. “It has to be pretty scary being so small. You still nervous?”

“A little, but not as much,” I said truthfully. “I feel safe with you around to watch me.”

Now it was Jackie’s turn to blush a little, or at least I thought I saw her blush. “I’m sorry I was snippy with you before,” Jackie said. “I really wanted to hit those girls. They really shouldn’t have been taking advantage of you like that.”

“It’s okay,” I said. “They weren’t hurting me.”

“They were going to tear you limb from limb if they weren’t careful,” Jackie said. “This drink has put you in such a strange position. You’re so tiny…so defenseless…”

Jackie trailed off in a very odd way as her eyes set on mine. For a moment it seemed like she drifted away. There was a look behind her eyes that seemed to suggest something I couldn’t quite describe, but it reverberated inside me. It shot a nervous thrill right through me.

“Oh well,” Jackie said, seeming to snap back to reality. “It’ll only be for a few minutes more.”

“Is that all?” I blurted out, genuinely surprised. Time had been going faster than I anticipated it seemed.

“Yeah, your four hours are up in just about half an hour!” Jackie said. “In fact it won’t be long after I’m done break here.”

“That’s a relief.” I said. I was really looking forward to being full-sized again. Being this vulnerable was really stressful.

We continued to chat as Jackie had her break. She fed me little bits of her sandwich and chips, giggling at the little bites I had to take. A couple times people came up to us curious about me. One woman even thought I was Jackie’s kid until she got a good look at me and almost screamed in shock. Jackie had a good laugh at that once the woman had left.

 I had to admit that I was really enjoying my time sitting with Jackie, so much so that I almost forgot about the indignity of the booster seat. If I was to be really honest I had a bit of a “thing” for Jackie since shortly after I was hired, but I had been too nervous to make a move. After nothing happened for a bit I moved on, but every once in a while I’d catch a glance that would make my heart seize up, or have a conversation with her that would make me feel light afterwards. It wasn’t even that she was overly attractive—she wasn’t ugly by any means, but she wasn’t a model—she just appealed to me in a strange sort of way. Maybe it was her strong personality, her streak of independence, her fearlessness. Something about that appealed to me. And now that we were sitting here together and she was eight times my body mass I really felt that strength in a magnified way. I really did feel protected by her and was grateful to have her looking out for me during these four hours of vulnerability.

“Well, time to get back to work.” Jackie said after her break time had concluded. She lifted me up and carried me back to my spot on the edge of the counter where drinks were being handed out. Melissa, working diligently, smiled at my return.

“Just ten more minutes until you regrow!” Melissa said. “If the timing is as spot-on as the amount you shrunk, I wouldn’t be surprised if you grew at four hours right on the nose!”

I sat and waited in anticipation. Time, which had gone so fast while I was sitting there before, seemed to be creeping by. I felt almost tingly with anticipation.

“Five minutes!” Jackie said, walking by. “I even blocked off one of the bathrooms for you. Remember, you have to take those clothes off as soon as you start growing. We don’t want them ripped, do we?”

The final minutes before four hours ticked away. I wondered if the re-growing would be as sensationless a shrinking has been. Maybe I’d start growing slowly and I’d only be able to tell because my pants would fit tighter and my shoes would cramp my feet.

“A minute after.” Melissa said. “Not so accurate, I guess. But you should grow any minute now.”

It was two minutes after. Then three, four, and five minutes. Still there was no sign of me growing. No signs of my clothes tightening, no signs of the world shrinking around me. I was starting to get nervous.

“Ten minutes.” Jackie said. By now my heart was starting to beat quickly. “Well, four hours could have been an approximate figure. We’ll give it five more minutes then I’ll look at the packaging.”

At fourteen minutes past four hours another customer came up to exclaim at my tiny size. I was so nervous I couldn’t even say anything to her.

“Aww; isn’t he cute, too nervous to speak.” The thirty-some-odd woman crooned. Melissa, who was standing nearby, scowled at the woman. Off-put, the customer left the store without saying anything else.

“Here, why don’t you come back here?” Jackie asked. She helped me down from the counter and placed me on the ground behind the bar. I was grateful to be out of the eyes of the customers as I stood there between the legs of Jackie and Melissa.

“Hmm,” Jackie said, reading the back of the brightly-colored bag of Shrinkuccino. “The active ingredient in Shrinkuccino is the chemical shrinkugliceride. Shrinkugliceride, apart from giving the expresso its distinctive minty taste, is a bio-resizable compound that will shrink the drinker for a period of four hours. The amount the drinker will shrink depends on the amount drunk. As a general rule, a double shot will shrink the drinker to half his or her normal height. For a full size calculator, see our website at…blah blah blah, let’s skip this…shrinkugliceride is metabolized by the body four hours after it is imbibed and the drinker will re-grow at the same rate that he or she shrunk exactly four hours earier.”

Jackie put the bag down and looked at me, “Well, you should be growing, but you’re not.” Jackie said. I was too scared to do anything but look back up at Jackie’s thoughtful face. “Now, we noted the time correctly, didn’t we Melissa?”

“Yes.” Melissa said. “Wrote it down and everything.”

“And you drank it all within a couple minutes of our brewing it.” Jackie asked me.

“Yeah,” I said. “You said to drink it quickly, so I did.”

“Huh.” Said Jackie. “Well this is certainly strange.”

“What am I going to do?” I asked, a note of panic in my voice as I looked between the two giantesses. “I’m not going to be stuck like this, am I?”

“I’m sure you’re not.” Jackie said. “You’re only shrunk while the chemical’s active in your body. It’s not permanent in any way. Here, come with me to the back, there might be something else in the box it came in.”

I followed Jackie into the back room, my body shaking with worry. I could not help but think about what would happen if this shrinking was permanent. I would have to go about my life as a pipsqueak, completely defenseless against even the smallest and weakest girl that wanted to take advantage of me.

Jackie rummaged around in the box. “Hmm. Promotional materials, sales projections, sinage….no other information that I can find.” I looked myself and I too couldn’t find anything helpful.

“Well, looks like you’re going to be small a little while longer than we expected.” Jackie said, kneeling down to be eye level with me and looking at me with concern. “Do you want to wait back here for a bit to see if you’ll still regrow?”

“Y-yes,” I said, shaking slightly, embarrassed that I was displaying my fear so easily.

“I’ve got to go out and help Melissa,” Jackie said. “But I’ll check on you every few minutes, and if you need anything just come out and get one of us. Is that okay?”

“Yeah,” I said, trying to put the resolve back into my voice.

“Good man.” Jackie said. She squeezed my shoulder before she stood back up. It tingled a tad where she touched it and I somehow felt a bit stronger, like this was something with which I could possibly deal.

The back room seemed huge and lonely being back there by myself. The three bay sink we used for cleaning dishes towered over my head, and I didn’t doubt that I’d be able to sit comfortably inside any of the bays. Racks of dishes towered over me, easily half of the shelves out of my reach. The office computer sat atop a table that was just about eye level for me, the swivel chair in front of it as tall as I was.

Feeling overwhelmed about everything that was going on I leaned against the wall and tried to relax. I could hear the sounds of Jackie and Melissa working, and of the customers talking and being served. I tried not to think about how much smaller than any of them I was. I thought about re-growing, about resuming my normal size and striding out to Jackie and Melissa, who would once again be shorter than me. It’s strange to think that in how just over four hours that had become a strange thought to me, whereas that had been the way of things up until that time. It was almost as if Jackie, Melissa, those teenage girls, and all the rest had always been giantesses and I had always been the tiny man.

I tried to imagine myself growing as if just by thinking it that it would happen. I was starting to lose hope in any chance that the four hour figure was off by a few minutes and I would be re-growing at any time. However, I tried to tell myself that this was just because of chemicals in my body. I was still a man, and I still had to keep going.

Making up my mind I walked back out into the bar area. Being so tiny Jackie and Melissa didn’t see me right away; they continued working at their stations. But then Jackie happened to look my way and jumped a little when she saw me standing there.

“Hey,” She said, walking towards me. “What’s up?”

“I-I don’t want to wait back there.” I said. “I want to come out and work. To be useful.”

“Are you sure?” Jackie asked. “Because it’s okay with me if you want to stay back there.”

“I don’t want to.” I said. “I don’t want this to hold me back.”

Jackie smiled. She seemed impressed, almost touched by my resolve. “All right.” Jackie said. “I’m sure we can think of something for you to do. Can you think of anything, Melissa?”

“These cabinets need to be cleaned yet.” Melissa said, indicating a row of cabinets below the bar.

“Well there you go.” Jackie said. “Grab a sani-rag and get to it, boy, I want those cabinets spotless!”

Grateful to be moving and doing something, I rang out a rag that was the size of a small towel and got to work on the cabinets. They were almost as high as I was tall and some of them were almost as deep as my entire body. I had to crawl almost entirely into some of them to get spots in the back. It was very hard at this size to get the deeper stains up, but to counter that I had a better eye for detail than I usually did. It was amazing how even the grains of the wood looked different at this height.

The girls watched me as they passed by, no doubt thinking it was cute seeing me climb into these cabinets like a little child. They kept saying encouraging things and I was feeling better by the minute. At one point Jackie stopped to watch me try to fight a particularly nasty stain.

“Aw, poor little guy doesn’t have the strength to rub it hard enough.” Jackie said. My ears flushed read with embarrassment. “Here,” Jackie said. She leaned right over me and put her hand on the rag right over mine. There was a moment of pause while her hand rested firmly over mine and her body hovered just inches over mine. Then Jackie pushed down on my hand and the rag alike firmly and rubbed the stain forcefully.

“There,” Said Jackie, her voice a bit gentler. “Like that.” There was another pause, my heart was racing. Could this be happening?

“Think fast!” Said Jackie and shoved her hand forward. I tumbled into the back of the cabinet and in that moment she shut the door leaving me in complete darkness. I scrambled to get my bearings—I couldn’t fully stand up, but I could see where the door was because of the small amount of light leaking through.

“Hey!” I said, banging on the walls. “Let me out!”

“Not until you say the magic word!” Taunted Jackie from the other side. I tried to shove against the doors but my greatest push was powerless against Jackie’s simple strength holding the door shut.

“No! I refuse!” I yelled playfully.

“Fine.” Jackie said. “I’ll just leave you in there, then.”

“Okay, okay.” I said. “Please.”

Light hit my eyes as Jackie opened the doors. I saw her beaming at me for a moment before she straightened herself out. I climbed out of the cabinet to see Melissa laughing as she watched us.

“I have another task for you if you’re willing to brave being out on the floor again.” Jackie said.

“Yeah, I’m willing,” I said, my courage starting to come back.

“Good man.” Jackie said. “I want you to go out to the display case and pull out the things that are going out of code tonight. It’s got to be done, we’re closing in a couple of hours you know.”

“All right.” I said. Jackie handed me a clipboard the size of a poster and a pen to go out and record the out of code food.

I walked out into the sales floor and walked over to the display case. I could feel a couple eyes on me and heard some gasps and exclamations, but I ignored them for the moment. The display case was set low to the ground, but at my height I could barely reach into it. Still, I had a job to do and I didn’t want to let Jackie down. I reached into the display case and started checking the products for their sell-by date.

“Oh my god, what is that?” A female voice sounded. I turned around and was shocked to see that a forest of female legs had appeared from seemingly nowhere. I looked up to see a group of four women in their early 30s or thereabouts dressed up as if headed to a party. They were all wearing skirts or dresses, and their slender legs were all revealed, ending in fancy dress shoes of unbelievable size.

“Uh…hi,” I said nervously, smiling up at the curious women.

“It’s a little man!” Said one of the women. “What happened to you?” She asked me, slowly, as if I was a young child or some kind of mental case.

“I—I had some of our newest roast. Shrinkuccino, it’s called.” I said. The women laughed.

One of them said: “This is too cute! Janelle, I have to have a picture of this. Here, take my phone.” A moment later the woman was crouched down next to me, her giant arm around me and her head close to mine. I felt quite small indeed as the picture was snapped.

“What a cutie.” Said one of the others as the posing woman pulled away. “I wonder what he did to get the short end of the stick.” More laughing.

“Hey,” Said another one of the women. “We should bring him along with us. You want to come with us to a party, little guy?”

“N-no thanks, I have to work,” I said, my voice traitorously rising to match my diminutive frame. The women laughed again.

“What’s the matter, you don’t like us?” Said one of the women. She took a step closer to me and raised her leg so that her knee came up and pressed against my chest, pushing me into the display case behind me. Her lower leg pressed against my front and her gigantic foot hung between my legs.

“I—I…” I stammered. The woman who held me pinned smirked at me. I wondered if she had already been drinking.

“Can I get you ladies anything?” Jackie called from the side, her voice friendly but carrying a threatening undertone. A rush of gratitude flowed through me as the woman put her knee down and freed me as the four of them fell quiet and moved over to the bar to consider their drinks. Without finishing counting the out-of-code products I darted off behind the women’s legs to get back to the safety of the bar and Jackie and Melissa’s protection.

“Stay back here until they leave,” Melissa said as Jackie took the women’s drink orders. “I can’t believe some people!”

I stayed hidden behind the bar and watched Jackie and Melissa make drinks for the women. It seemed like it took them forever to leave—I could still hear them talking and laughing as they waited for their drinks. Finally I heard the squeak of the door and their voices trailed out the door.

“Good riddace,” Said Jackie. “I don’t want you working out on the floor at your size. What can we have you do back here?” Jackie thought for a moment. “How about we sit you next to the sink and you can wash pitchers as we use them.”

“Okay,” I said. Jackie lifted me up and placed me next to the sink. Melissa already had a few pitchers left over from the women that needed to be washed. The metal pitchers were heavy and the job was very physical but it made me feel good that I could still do it. It was also a job with a lot of downtime, especially because things were quieting down, and I was able to relax and chat with the girls.

Soon it was getting on towards the end of Melissa’s scheduled shift. She showed unease at leaving Jackie and I here and vocalized it.

“We’ll be fine, won’t we?” Jackie asked, glancing at me. Again that same anxious thrill shot through me. Jackie and I together, alone, in a store that was about to be closed, with me this size?

“Yeah,” I agreed. Jackie smiled at me.

“I feel bad that you’ll be closing basically by yourself.” Melissa said.

“I won’t be alone.” Jackie said. “This little guy will still be helpful.”

“Well, you’re the boss.” Melissa said. “I guess I’ll go clock out now.”

Melissa went into the back to clock out and gather her stuff. She emerged a couple minutes later with her jacket on and hat and apron in hand.

“I’ll see you later,” Melissa said to Jackie. She beamed down at me for the final time that evening. Then abruptly she kissed me on the forehead. “Good luck with everything.” She told me, then made for the door. The pressure of the kiss seemed to linger for a few moments after and I must have been turning a funny color because Jackie chuckled at me.

“Come on,” Jackie said. “Just another hour and a half and we can close. Not so bad, right?”

“I suppose not,” I said.

“Hey, how would you like to ring?” Jackie asked, the idea apparently coming to her in a flash of inspiration.

“Ring?” I said. “Would that work?”

“Totally!” Jackie said. She went over to the cash register and started shifting it, trying to come up with the best possible way to set it up for a three-foot man to use it. “You can stand on the counter—that way you’ll be eye level with the customers—and you can reach down to give people their change.”

“I-I suppose I can give it a try.” I said. Jackie came forward to pick me up and carry me over to the cash register. Jackie seemed to take a lot of joy in carrying me and I found that all the fear was draining out of the situation.

The first customers, some middle aged shoppers, were delighted to be rung up by a three foot man. I hit all new levels of cuteness—as Jackie was keen to remind me—as I handled bills the size of legal papers and coins half the size of my palm. It was a bit awkward to bend down and pick up the money from foot level, but just this once no one seemed to care about efficiency. At any rate business had slowed down considerably, and there was never more than one person waiting.

Jackie ran around doing the work of two people, as I could obviously not safely pour coffee or do many other tasks a person running the register would be expected to do. A sixteen once cup of coffee was to me an entire gallon of scalding hot liquid and Jackie wasn’t willing to let me risk burning myself badly especially when my skin was half as thick as usual.

The slow trickle of customers slowed yet further to the point where there was just one customer every once in a while. The customers who still did come in were even more excited to be served by me. One girl who was absolutely gorgeous was fascinated by me, and I stood there on the counter between her and Jackie as they chatted about me. The attention was very flattering.

Jackie made the girl who finally left, giving me a cute little wave as she did so. Jackie glared after the door for a moment. “Thought she’d never leave.” Jackie said.

“She was all right.” I said. Jackie looked at me sternly and I fell silent. Jackie laughed.

“Well, in ten minutes it’ll be time to close the store.” Jackie said. “Then we have to decide what to do with you.”

“Do with me?” I asked.

“You haven’t regrown,” Jackie said. “You obviously won’t be able to drive home, and I wouldn’t want to leave you alone in any case. How about I take you home with me.”

“Take me home?” I asked, the nervous thrill running through me more than ever.

“Yeah,” Jackie said. “Then tomorrow morning we can call the office and find out what to do.”

“Tomorrow morning!” I exclaimed. That would mean spending the night shrunk!

“Well, the office isn’t open this late, silly,” Jackie said. “And besides, you don’t want to go running around tonight. Wouldn’t you rather just relax?”

I was anxious, terrified, and excited in equal measures. Spending the night at Jackie’s would have seemed an unreachable dream before today. However she would be twice my height and nearly eight times my mass, and there would be no one else to watch or counter her. I would be defenseless as a child.

I was completely unable to speak. Jackie smiled at my nervousness, and moved closer to me: “Why so nervous? You don’t trust me?”

Jackie’s face was inches from mine; a wild expression played across her face. Just like when I had first looked into her eyes when I had first shrunk I thought I was going to get lost in her expression. I was terrified as all hell of her in that moment, but there was something even more fundamental inside me telling me that this was what I wanted.

“I trust you.” I said finally, firmly.

“Good man.” Jackie said, smiling as she slowly moved away.

No customers came for the next few minutes and at the top of the hour Jackie locked the front door. It was official—for the rest of the night, whether it it be in the locked store, Jackie’s locked car, or Jackie’s locked house, I would now be behind locked doors, alone, shrunken, with Jackie.

“There’s just a few things left to do and then we can get out of here.” Jackie said. “I don’t think you can help too much but you can follow me around and keep me company!”

I followed Jackie as she filled a mop bucket to mop the floors. When we got out to the sales floor Jackie had the idea that I could ride on the mop as she mopped. Clutching tightly to the pole, I stood on the mop head as Jackie moved it back and forth.

“You’re making the mop heavy!” Jackie laughed. I lost my balance and tumbled off the mop. Jackie laughed, and from then on I stood by the side watching her. Soon enough that task was finished and she went back into the back room to count the money. I was actually able to help her with this task and she laughed at the site of me holding so many big one dollar bills.

“Okay,” Jackie said after that task was complete. “I’ve got to do some of these last minute dishes then we can get out of here. You stay here; it won’t be long.”

I sat there and watched as Jackie did the dishes. Because the day was done Jackie had removed her hat and apron. I thought about how those things could really hide a girl’s curves. I could see Jackie’s plentiful breasts pressing against her shirt. My eyes followed the arc of her body, bent over the sink, to the curve of her ass, and down her strong athletic legs sadly hidden behind kakis into work shoes.

I couldn’t look away from Jackie, and the more I looked, the more she looked back at me. She glanced at me every few seconds not saying anything. I thought I saw her tongue moving between her lips as she did those dishes. It felt like something was building in the air and I was just waiting for it to burst in the open.

Even though it was probably only a few minutes I seemed to be sitting there watching Jackie doing the dishes forever. Clangs and splashes filled the air as Jackie worked. I heard the gurgling sound of water being let out through the drain. Jackie reached up and dried her hands on a towel that was hanging there. My excitement rose—she seemed to be finally done.

Jackie looked over at me, an odd, mischievous smile on her face. I looked up at her, unblinking, transfixed. She walked over to me slowly. I looked up in anticipation. Her hands were outstretched so they would dry faster. Her fingers were open and it looked like she was coming to grab me.

“Well,” Jackie said. Her voice was just above a whisper and it was sultry. I sat, transfixed. “The notes that came in the box said the tiny uniform was not leave the store.”

Jackie reached forward and gently grabbed  my foot, holding it easily in her hand. I felt tingles shoot up through my entire body. She gently removed the shoe from my foot, putting it aside. She then removed the other shoe as well, leaving my tiny bare feet in the open.

Jackie looked at me, her expression almost hungry. She reached forward and grabbed my upper leg. She squeezed it firmly. “Let me ask you something,” Jackie said, still talking in a whisper as if somebody could hear, “If your shift manager took advantage of you, would you report it to corporate?”

I was shaking so hard with anticipation that I could barely speak, but I managed it: “N-no…” I stammered. Jackie smiled.

“I didn’t think so.” Jackie said. “I saw the way you were looking at me.” She reached forward to grab my other leg. She leaned in closer to me. I felt as though she was capturing me, caging me.

“Not just today too.” Jackie said. “Admit it, you’ve eyed me for a while.”

Once more I felt I could get lost in that stare. Finding myself so trapped and compromised by Jackie I knew the only thing to do was to tell the truth. “Yes,” I said, finally.

Jackie leaned forward and kissed me. I felt her hand come up around my back so I couldn’t back out of it. I felt Jackie’s tremendous lips upon mine, admiring the strength yet tenderness with which she kissed me. The kiss seemed to last for ages as the world disappeared around us.

Finally Jackie pulled away, though she continued to stare at me with bedroom eyes. “Now,” She said. “Let’s get the rest of this uniform off you.”

Jackie put her hands around my middle and started lifting off my shirt. She seemed to touch every square inch of my skin sampling me with her fingers.

“You’re so tiny,” Jackie said as she pulled my shirt over my head. “So delicate. I just can’t keep my hands off you.” Jackie’s hands returned, caressing my stomach, back, chest, shoulders, and arms. It was like she was trying to feel just how tiny I really was.

Once again Jackie leaned forward. Those lips, so wide, came down and landed on my stomach. Jackie kissed me gently there, the moved up to my chest to kiss me there, and finally to my mouth for a kiss.

“Now let’s get these pants off you.” Jackie said. With one hand firmly clamped around the base of my neck so I couldn’t get away or even move Jackie reached down to my fly, unzipping it. She then grabbed the bottom of my pant legs and pulled gently down. The pants came off my middle, exposing my man parts to the cool air. Needless to say, I was sprouting a full erection at this point.

Jackie grinned down at my entirely naked body exposed there for her. She brought her finger forward and touched the tip of my penis. To my embarrassment her finger was now larger than it. Jackie must have noticed it too because she giggled softly.

“Don’t worry about it, little guy.” She said. She began running her fingers up and down my body from my feet to my neck.

“I don’t know what it is,” Said Jackie as she continued sampling my body under her fingers. “But from the first moment I saw you shrunk—it must have been some kind of instinct of something—but I just wanted to have you. I wanted to take you. You’ve been so adorable all night, being all nervous and small, and it’s been driving me crazy.”

Jackie slipped one hand behind my back and another one under my butt lifting me off the table. She stood up, holding me in the air in all my exposed smallness. “And here you are.” Jackie said, fire burning in her eyes. “So what do you think? Will you be Jackie’s?”

I could barely speak but I knew just what to say. “Yes,” I said. “I am Jackie’s.”

Jackie brought me down and hugged me to her. I could feel the warmth and softness of her breasts through her work shirt. I could just about explode with the anticipation of what the night could hold.

“Well then, my little man, what do you say we get out of here?” Jackie said.

“Yes ma’am!” I said excitedly. With one more kiss Jackie took off from the back room with me—her new property—easily in hand. She draped her light jacket over me—it was larger than a robe and the sight of me in it made Jackie giggle—and carried me towards the door. At that moment I no longer cared that I was three feet tall and twenty-two pounds—Jackie was taking me home and I was sure whatever she had in store was not going to be worth missing.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please review, and tell me if you think this is a good ending or should I write a second chapter?