[Reviews - 27] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

After perfecting his life's dream, an actual shrink ray, Jake can't wait to show it off! However he unknowingly makes the mistake of inviting his mother, sister, and aunt, and girlfriend to his private cabin in the hopes of surprising them with the device they all said could never be built. He arrives earlier than stated (hence the surprise),only to accidentally shrink himself. And his invited guests won't expect him for another week. Will he survive? 


Rated: X
Categories: Scat, Giantess, Adventure, BBW, Body Exploration, Butt, Couples , Feet, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Humiliation, Incest, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Mouth Play, Unaware, Vore, Watersports, Odor Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: FF/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 6 Completed: No
Word count: 8834 Read: 121749
Published: January 02 2014 Updated: May 22 2014
Story Notes:

This story is two things.

1. An idea i've had for a long time.

2. My way of reaching a community of fellow GTS writers and fans that I have been away from for a long time. I'll explain more within the story.

1. Chapter 1 by Hollow [Reviews - 18] starstarstarstarstar (1755 words)

So, as stated I will now explain what happened after my last story "fell through". Some of you may remember my interactive story "A New Role Within the Family" was nearing completion, and I had made the promise of multiple endings to suit everyone's needs. Well, I posted one chapter, and decided foolishly to not post again until I'd finsihed all of them. I had about six done when my laptop gave out on me. All my progress was lost. It was pretty damn annoying, and on top of it, while trying to restart the process on my girlfriends computer(another foolish descision), she discovered my fetish and dumped me. Needless to say this did NOT leave me in a modd in which I wanted to continue writing any kind of GTS fiction. However, now with a more personal computer, (not entirely my own) I'm hoping to get back into the fray if you will. So I ask you, my fellow giantess fetishists and writers, what should I do? Should I continue onward with the story that follows below? Or go back and finish all my other works? I leave it to you loyal readers, and please enjoy the story.

2. Chapter 2 by Hollow [Reviews - 2] (1265 words)

Definetely a chapter for foot lovers

3. Chapter 3 by Hollow [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1274 words)

Turns out jake's girlfriend has a big mouth.

4. Chapter 4 by Hollow [Reviews - 1] (1522 words)

Been awhile since I last added, sorry for the wait.

5. Chapter 5 by Hollow [Reviews - 1] (1573 words)

This one's a little gross, just a heads up.

6. Chapter 6 by Hollow [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstar (1445 words)

Bathtime!