- Text Size +
Anna smiled softly as she settled her hand atop the lid of the box, enjoying Jourdyn's deer-in-the-headlights expression. Anna shook it gently, eliciting a small rattling noise as whatever was inside clattered against its walls.

"Heh. You wanna know what's in here? Huh?" Anna asked, shaking it a final time before setting it down. Jourdyn felt her lips part slightly as she slowly nodded. She knew she didn't want to see it. She knew she didn't want to bear witness to whatever atrocity lie beyond her. But she did. With some sort of sick human curiosity that burned within her, she had to know what was in the box.

"...Yeah..." Jourdyn answered, unsure of her decision.

"Hm... Maybe later."

"But you just asked if I-!" Jourdyn managed before the air was forced from her lungs, her entire body being encased in Anna's fist.

"Sh!" Anna shushed with another quick squeeze. "Maybe. Later." She emphasized.

"Mmph!" Jourdyn murmured as her mouth quickly filled with the flesh of Anna's fingers. She flailed and struggled to no avail against the digits who seemingly were attempting to strangle her. Without any warning the fingers released her, sending Jourdyn tumbling onto the floor on her back. "Bitch..." muttered Jourdyn as she propped herself on her forearms.

"Ooh..." Anna purred, her voice heavy as she glanced down at the tiny woman.

"What?" Jourdyn snapped, still visibly pissed.

"Well..." Anna giggled, "I just never noticed how sexy you were til now, little girl."

"Huh?!" Jourdyn shouted in horror. She had been naked for at least 48 hours and this psycho bitch just noticed her body now?! How? Jourdyn's mind balked as she tried to bring up the traumatic memory of her molestation at the hands of that monster. Searing tears streaked her cheeks as her heart raced with the growing sense of anxiety. Fear. Pain like no other. Sheer terror. Unbearable agony. Hopelessness. All of these were woven tightly within her living nightmare. Jourdyn vaguely recalled the vacant, glassy look of Anna's eyes as she relentlessly harmed her, as though Anna wasn't entirely aware of what she was doing. Maybe, thought Jourdyn, maybe it was like when people got so angry that they blacked out during their rage and barely recalled their actions. Maybe she really didn't remember Jourdyn being nude. "Unh!" Jourdyn was caught off guard as slender fingers pinched one of her wrists and hoisted her into the air above.

"Aww..., looks like you're not a natural redhead, huh?" Anna asked as she noticed the tiny tuft of deep brown pubic hair resting between Jourdyn's legs. Jourdyn moaned uncomfortably, making a vain attempt to cover her crotch with her free hand. "There's no shame in it, sweetie." Anna replied, gingerly pushing away Jourdyn's hand with a fingernail. "It's nothing I haven't seen before."

"Please let me go... Please..." Jourdyn begged, on the brink of tears. She closed her eyes, feeling a trunk like finger graze her nether region. Jourdyn grit her teeth and choked back a shriek of pleasure as the finger continued to molest her. It was so, so sickening that something so unwarranted could be the most satisfying thing she would experience. Jourdyn moaned, squirming in her captor's grasp as she felt a warm liquid surge from inside her. Her head swam with bliss while a tingling current of warm ecstasy spread through her body. Cool air rushed to meet her more than satisfied cunt as the finger was quickly removed. "Nnh?" Jourdyn wearily cracked open an eye, wanting to know where her instrument of pleasure had gone. She was treated to a view of Anna's flushed cheeks, a beautiful rosy shade. Jourdyn saw the giantess was biting hard into her lower lip.

"S-so... Was it... good for you?" panted Anna through her shallow breathing. "Mmm..." Jourdyn traced the path of Anna's free hand with her eyes, watching it dive into her jeans and rub fervently at her panties. With a sharp breath inwards, Anna stumbled backwards to seat herself on the bed. After plopping Jourdyn down next to her, Anna wasted no time taking her pants off. Through her erratic breathing Anna laid down, peeling her panties from her soaking wet cunt. "Come... Come here." Anna commanded, making a wild grab for Jourdyn. Jourdyn screamed as the hand nearly crushed her in the process of confining her within its grasp.

"No! Stop!" pleaded Jourdyn as she was dragged into the air. Her surroundings flew past her at a disorienting speed, making her want to vomit. Soon she laid crumpled between towering creamy thighs, the pungent scent of arousal wafting from Anna's sex. Jourdyn coughed as she breathed in, the smell immediately filling her nostrils. "Oh, god..." Jourdyn said in a hushed tone as she pulled herself to her feet. Before her sight was the largest pussy she had ever seen, large enough to swallow her whole with room to spare. Terror rose in Jourdyn's chest as she took notice of the river of juice flowing down Anna's left thigh and felt the enormous fingers push and prod her towards the salivating orifice. "No! Don't! Please!" Jourdyn cried as the fleshy pads of Anna's fingertips wrapped around her slender waist. "No! Please stop!" screamed Jourdyn, fresh tears pouring down her reddened cheeks. Her head had made contact with Anna's vaginal opening, its slime coating her hair and running down her face. Jourdyn recoiled in disgust, sobbing as her face was pushed into the moist, hot cavern. She didn't even think that Anna could hear her feeble screams over her own lust. For a split second she was mercifully pulled away, giving Jourdyn a precious few moments to suck in air. Jourdyn gasped desperately between her heaving, screaming sobs. She didn't want to go back there. She wouldn't go back. Without warning she was hurtled towards the tight canal once again. "NOOO!" Jourdyn shrieked as she was shoved headfirst up to her waist into the giant vagina. It was hot and stuffy. The ribbed walls of flesh wrapped around her, threatening to asphyxiate her tiny form. She gagged and coughed as waves of thick juices ran over her face and down her throat. She was forced to swallow mouthfuls of the liquid, lest she allow herself to drown. Jourdyn teared up again as she felt the rest of her body be stuffed into the crevice, with only her ankles being gripped by thick fingers. The sound of her torturer's shallow breathing and pleasured moans filled her ears as she was violently ripped from her confinement, only to be shoved back in with such force that Jourdyn was sure her neck would snap. This motion repeated quite a few times, each more rough than the last. "Stop it, STOP IT!" Jourdyn screamed internally. She would have loved for it to be aloud but she couldn't get a single word in during this hellish session of unrequited lovemaking. Over and over her body was pummeled by the frenzied thrusting of the giantess above her. Jourdyn couldn't think. Her mind refused to process the situation around her. Her body was beaten and bruised, her muscles pounded to what felt like jelly and completely unresponsive to her subconscious command. There was nothing she could do except wait for it to be over and pray to every god she knew of that she would make it through. What in the world had she done to deserve this?

"Lick. Now." Jourdyn heard it come from above, as if it was a command from the heavens themselves. With the last of her strength Jourdyn stuck out her tongue and lapped obediently at the bumpy tissue in front of her. She heard Anna's moans become deeper, more frantic. Jourdyn realized she was nearly static now, no longer being callously thrust into and out of the torture chamber. The walls around her tightened considerably, threatening to crush her.

"So this is how it ends..." Jourdyn thought miserably. It was an awful end befitting her circumstances. She supposed it could be similar to being shot by a drug lord, or being put on death row for some heinous crime. She wondered how it would end, by crushing or asphyxiation, perhaps drowning. Wrapped in her thoughts, she wasn't aware that her tongue was still licking, as if on autopilot. Suddenly she heard an orgasmic cry explode from deep within her captor. The muscles surrounding her pulsed a few times, beating her further. Warm fluid gushed forth, soaking Jourdyn thoroughly. She felt a tugging on her ankle and her body slipping from the hellish orifice she had been trapped in. Though barely conscious (let alone alive) she could tell she was upside down. As she dangled helplessly, she heard a groan of revulsion come from Anna, still glowing in post orgasmic bliss.

"You look awful." She raised an eyebrow and gently shook the miniscule girl. "You still alive?" A raspy inhale came from Jourdyn. She was mottled with bruises. Her hair was matted to her beautiful face by Anna's juices. The outline of a rib poked awkwardly from beneath her skin. Her left leg was mangled horribly from the orgasm. There was no question why Anna assumed she was dead. "Wow..." Anna gasped as she poked Jourdyn's broken rib, causing her to shriek in pain. "That's amazing! I mean, I thought you were done for, the way I was going at it." She pushed a lock of hair from her face and picked up a drinking glass, unceremoniously tossing Jourdyn inside. Jourdyn glanced around herself in a daze before flipping herself right side up. "I guess you really just want to live." commented Anna as she made her way into the bathroom and turned on the tap for hot water. She quickly stuffed the cup underneath, filling it to Jourdyn's waist. Anna dropped a sliver of soap next to her, watching Jourdyn carefully wash herself. "Prepare yourself, little girl. You haven't seen anything yet."
Chapter End Notes:
I was thinking about some ass play next. Thoughts?