- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
sexy weather isn't it
Anna snarled in rage as she stormed about her room. Why did everyone see her as their personal whipping girl? Because she didn't stand up for herself? Because she just kept everything inside? Why was she ALWAYS the one to receive the worst of people's remarks, the brunt of their callous words? WHY?! She put her hands to her face and took a deep breath. In. Out. In. Out. Maybe she was just going crazy? She smiled and laughed a bit, sounding unstable. "Going crazy." Right. As if she wasn't already. She sighed, trying to reflect in on herself. What could she do to make her situation better? Her eyes suddenly lit up, a cruel, sadistic grin quickly crawling across her face. Anna's eyes narrowed as her gaze drifted lazily to the box where her most recent captive lie. That wouldn't help her situation, but it would certainly put her in a better mood. Anna quietly reached over and plucked the top of the box off. She spied her toy curled up defensively in a corner amongst a few puddles of dried vomit. Her nude form quaked with every heaving, ragged breath. Jourdyn's face was flushed, her eyes red and puffy as though she had been crying for hours. Her hair was a disheveled mess, sticking up in odd places. She appeared nervous and frantic, looking around herself fearfully as if a rabid territorial bear was about to pop out without warning and maul her. Anna's suspicions were confirmed as their gazes met. Jourdyn screamed in bloodcurdling terror, her eyes widening with unadulterated fear.

"N-No... No... G-go away... Go away..." Jourdyn moaned over and over like a mantra, pitifully putting up her hands in some sort of self defense.

"You little bitch... You little, stupid, fucking bitch." Anna smiled, her voice terrifyingly placid and playful for the words she spit at her victim. "Why do you get to be happy? Why do YOU get to be SO FUCKING HAPPY while I'm stuck being miserable? Hm?" Jourdyn stared back in mute terror as she feverishly processed the statement. Was this a question? Was this a genuine question that she was expected to answer? Or was this just another trick that would get her near mortally wounded?

"I... I don't know..." Jourdyn answered tentatively as she slowly lowered her arms. She shrieked as an enormous, sickly pale hand wrapped around her, pulling her out from her prison. Her arms being held fast to her sides, Jourdyn kicked and bit at the flesh surrounding her.

"Wrong answer." Anna grinned at the tiny girl held in front of her face. Anna tightened her grip on the little girl, taking delight in her cries as the air was forced from her lungs. She squeezed Jourdyn tighter and tighter. Jourdyn's frantic struggles continued to diminish with every oxygen-deprived second. Jourdyn's lungs screamed, begged, pleaded for air as her face turned red, then purple, then began to turn blue.

"Please... Let me... Breathe!" Jourdyn put all her effort into choking out that desperate, pleading request for oxygen as the cruel girl above continued to squeeze her. Jourdyn felt searing pain wash through her but couldn't cry out as the crackling sound of breaking ribs resonated in her ears. She found herself semi-deaf to everything except her own pounding heartbeat as the pressure in her head continued to build. Her ears popped and she whimpered in pain, bright spots flashing in front of her eyes. She was blacking out. Suddenly everything was bathed in a terrifyingly white light, as if she was staring directly at the sun. The last thing Jourdyn felt was her body going completely limp and the temporary feeling of weightlessness as she was sent hurtling into the dark.

Anna smiled at the unconscious girl in her fist, tossing her broken, bleeding body onto the table. She was glad that this time she would have a toy that would last. Most girls would be dead by now, or at least sufficiently paralyzed. It was nice having one that would be able to bear the brute force if not the psychological damage of her more creative torture methods. Anna watched with bated breath as Jourdyn's punctured, collapsed lung and fractured ribs slowly began to repair. The jutting bones that created Jourdyn's misrepresentation of a chest snapped back into place with a series of sickening cracks. Throughout the ordeal Jourdyn moaned softly, her brain barely registering what was going on. A wide, twisted grin stretched across Anna's face as her eyes flared open, sporadically scanning the miracle in front of her in a near psychotic manner.

"Yes..." Anna hissed with delight as she clutched Jourdyn in her claw-like grasp. "Yesss...." Her mind began to drift to things. She wondered if there was any limit to just how much the body could take before it gave out or if this gave her a new, permanent toy to ruin. Her eyes glimmered as she fantasized about all the possibilities. Of course, there would more than likely be a point where complete subservience was achieved, but that would be months away. Anna decided to see just how far she could take this new development. Without another moment of hesitation, Anna carefully placed the unconscious girl into her mouth...

Jourdyn moaned as her eyes fluttered open. Her head ached, feeling as though her skull had been smashed with a hammer. She rubbed her eyes and forced herself to focus through her hazy vision to reveal... Nothing. She looked around nervously as her heart rate increased, panic sinking in. She struggled to keep her breathing down as every inhalation caused her bruised ribs to scream out in pain. It was just black, just darkness wherever she turned. It was hot. Too hot. She felt beads of perspiration form all over her naked body with every second. The air was thick with humidity as overpowering gusts of heated air washed over her, their source somewhere in the back of this... Cave? A thought struck Jourdyn that caused her blood to turn to ice despite the conditions of the environment. Oh god... Was she in Hell? Did she asphyxiate in that girl's fist and end up being damned for eternity? She felt tears trickle down her cheeks as she sobbed. No... No... That couldn't be it! It just couldn't! Jourdyn leaned her back against the hard wall behind her, only now realizing she had been sitting this whole time. The wall was sleek, some sort of polished stone? She weakly lifted one of her arms, realizing the cavern's ceiling was too low for her to stand without crouching, anyway. Jourdyn screamed in alarm as the soaking wet floor somehow jerked upwards, sending her flying. She shrieked as her body flipped in some unnatural way, the muscles in her hips and shoulders burning as they were hyperextended. She gasped in horror and shut her eyes tightly as her head slammed forcefully into the mysterious wall. Jourdyn sobbed softly, lying in a heap on the floor of the "cave". She glanced upwards from her position of defeat, just barely getting a glimpse of movement from the monster. Before she could register what was going on, she found herself painfully slammed against the walls. Much to her dismay, the beast didn't stop at beating her once. It seemed to take great pleasure in watching her suffer, forcing her up against that wall over and over, each shove more rough than the last. Jourdyn cried out as she felt her oh-so-delicate ribs that had just barely healed snap and crackle on one collision with the slick wall. Jourdyn's breath became ragged, taking in oxygen becoming infinitely more difficult. A broken rib had punctured one of her lungs. She eventually gave up trying to fight, instead choosing to allow the thing to beat her half to death.

"Please... Stop..." Jourdyn pitifully moaned through every raspy breath as she lay vulnerably on the surface of the beast. She could do nothing to prevent the monster's next move. It flung itself upwards with her in tow, smashing her bruised body against the roof of the cavern. The next occurrence horrified her, but she was powerless to stop it. The beast tilted itself, sending her sliding down its form. "No... No... No... No..." She moaned helplessly as she fumbled for traction to slow her descent. Unfortunately, she found none. When she reached the bottom of the monster's body she released an ear piercing scream of pure terror as she was carelessly sent hurtling down into the unknown black abyss.