- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter holds no giantess content, unfortunately.

Face your demons.
Jourdyn sniffled and shuddered as she sobbed. With a painful heave she retched, releasing a torrent of vomit from her mouth. She rolled over, her body continuing to shake from her trauma as well as the frigid condition of her confinement. She took a deep, shaking breath, struggling to calm herself and failing miserably. Another wave of nausea passed through her along with an abundance of burning bitter tears as a bolt of pain rippled from her vagina up through her abdomen.

"No..." She whimpered pitifully as she sat up, curling herself into an even tighter ball, scooting herself farther from the vomit puddle. "No... No... Please, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Just leave me alone, PLEEEAAASSSEEE!" she screamed out into the dark abyss, forced to relive her torture in every corner, every time she closed her eyes, any time she was awake. "Please... P-please..." Jourdyn cried for mercy that would never be received."Puh-Please... Please.... P-" Jourdyn heaved, more vomit issuing forth. Jourdyn let out a tormented, screaming wail, one that only those with the largest of burdens on their hearts could make. She scooted herself back further and further until she finally hit a wall. She began to panic, sucking in deep, sharp mouthfuls of air as hot tears trickled down her cheeks. "I... I-I... I..." She struggled to say something to calm herself but could find nothing to say, instead breaking down into pathetic whimpers and violent tremors. A part of her had become dead set on beating Anna half to death in some dirty alleyway then finishing the job with a broken beer bottle. Another part of her, the realistic part, was hoping that Anna would just leave her to die in here. Jourdyn threw her head back and let out a bloodcurdling scream. She suddenly collapsed, sprawled out vulnerably on the bottom of the cold floor. Her vision became hazy, the monsters from before drawing ever nearer towards her helpless form. "N-No... N... N-" Jourdyn choked out. The room around her began to spin faster, faster. Jourdyn was sure she would have vomited had she not already emptied her stomach twice. In a short while she had become incredibly dizzy and disoriented. At this point she was so weakened, so pathetic, that she didn't care if the monsters got her, she just prayed it would be quick. With the last of her energy she let out a throat shredding cry which burned her throat to oblivion. A final heart wrenching sob echoed through the lonely abyss as she slipped gratefully into unconsciousness.

Jourdyn groggily opened her eyes. Her head was throbbing with a debilitating intensity, each pound making her wince. She felt her stomach flip as she tried to sit up, her arms struggling to support her. She shakily took a breath, trying to reassure herself that everything was fine. Jourdyn let out a quick, sharp scream as her heart leapt into her throat. She felt it. She couldn't have been hallucinating, she just couldn't have. Dozens of tiny little legs tickled her skin as they crawled, exploring the expanses of her legs. Jourdyn grimaced as she kicked wildly, desperate to make the horrendous thing leave her be. As she heard the disgusting creatures skitter away, she froze, her blood turning to ice. A deep feeling of horror and dread overtook her senses. Jourdyn distinctly felt a cold, slimy claw grasp and clutch at her ankle, its sharp, pointed talons digging into her flesh. She yelped, struggling in a maddened panic to just get away from whatever that godforsaken creature was. She felt tears stream from her eyes when the Hell creature refused to release her. Her pupils shrank to pinpricks while she violently trembled. Out in the distance, in the expansive black void, were dozens if not hundreds of sets of glaring eyes. She found herself rendered mute, her mouth just opening and closing wordlessly while her eyes strained themselves, unable to fully comprehend what they were seeing. In a millisecond Jourdyn had been ambushed, one of the things tackling her. Its horrendous claws struck deep into her skin, pinning her down and staining her porcelain skin with crimson rivers. It had been assisted in part by its brother, still embedded in her leg. She could only make a muffled whimper as her mind slowly, balking at the task, processed what was atop her. Human in shape from head to foot. This thing possessed the body of a man, his hands and feet replaced with razor-like claws. The creature was ink black, black as the pit it had crawled out from. Its body and extremities were a mass of writhing, convulsing tendrils, a deep hole where its heart should have been. If Jourdyn looked closely she could see the tentacles fighting, pulsing as they wrapped all about the skeletal monster's body. A scorpion's tail ripped through the ebony ropes, right where its tailbone ought to be. With a thrill of terror Jourdyn forced her eyes upward to the beast's face.

The creature had no discernible facial features. Its eyes were empty pools of icy blue. No pupil, no sclera, just blue throughout. Two thin, perfectly circular red rings took the place of pupils, a stark contrast to the pale cerulean color of the eyes. From the sides of its head, two long bat-like ears protruded, each ending in a fierce tip. The demon's eyes held a flicker of sadism as he stared down at the writhing, pained girl. His mouth was truly something of nightmares. It looked as though it had been ripped, crudely torn from ear to ear in jagged lines. Two large pieces of skin where the cheeks were meant to be were nowhere to be found, the twin voids showing every alabaster tooth. His teeth were long and sharp, some crooked and curved, looking as though they had been hastily shoved into his jaws. He made a grin that only one of Satan's own could produce, sending Jourdyn into a renewed, more desperate bout of thrashing. Unfortunately her escape attempts only allowed the monster's nails to dig deeper, now nearly in contact with bone. He released a deep mocking chuckle as a long, drooling tongue lolled out from his mouth. He dragged it across Jourdyn's face, leaving a long, glistening trail of saliva. Jourdyn was still mute with terror and seemed to have completely removed herself from the situation. But ever so faintly, as her lips barely moved, she uttered in a whimper,

"Wh-why?" She gazed up with the same, if not intensified horror she had before. It just looked back with an expression that could only be described as amusement. For a split second it looked over its shoulder and suddenly Jourdyn was swarmed, surrounded by dozens of the demonic entities. She squealed in terror as they approached her slowly, mockingly. Soon she was covered in the wretched beings, all of which began to tear at her flesh. Hundreds of scrabbling bloodstained claws picked, pulled, and ripped skin from Jourdyn's body as she wailed and howled in unrelenting aguish. Jourdyn was forced to stare at the ragged musculature of her arms and her thighs while blood was being pumped out from her gross wounds. Amazingly, though she had lost copious amounts of blood, she suffered no symptoms of severe blood loss. She was in too much agony to dwell on that fact, however. She watched in abject horror as one of the monsters dug its hellish claws into her side and tore a chunk of flesh away, exposing her ribs. Jourdyn felt her voice catch deep in her throat as a pair of hands wrenched her legs apart, a slimy, slithering tongue invading her womanhood. Jourdyn was forced to relive every second of the similar experience, the original experience, against her will and accept that it was reality. Finally, as she was caught in the epitome of her pain, she felt the first monster's fingers tearing at her chest, scratching furrows in her breastbone. Hands swarmed her, suffocating her and muffling her screams as she watched the demonic beast reach into her ruined chest, clutching his prize. Her final vision was the hell beast holding her still, bleeding heart in his hand, his talons poking holes in its chambers.

Jourdyn's eyes snapped open, burning tears cascading down her cheeks. She sat up, burying her head in her knees. She continued to sob, letting out every emotion trapped in her mind. Jourdyn wanted to die. Her mind struggled to recollect herself. She couldn't remember how long she had been out for, not that it mattered. She wouldn't be able to escape anyway. Jourdyn's body stiffened and broke into a cold sweat, the hairs on the back of her neck standing on end. There was someone--or something--outside her place of entrapment. Whatever it was, it didn't sound very happy...