- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A BIG OL' WARNING ON THIS ONE: This chapter has a very sensitive topic executed in what I consider to be a... graphic... manner. If you are quite sensitive to the r-word I'd advise you just skip this chapter altogether. BUT if anyone reads this and IS offended by it when they are finished, you can just tell me to take it down and I will happily take it down as I wasn't quite sure how it was going to go over and am actually still quite wary about posting it, so... If in the event I do have to take it down I'll try to think of something else. Okay, here we go...
Anna grinned and bit her lower lip as she stood, her tiny captive left to stare up in awe at her titanic cunt as she did so. A few drops of her juices dripped down out of her pussy and landed on Jourdyn's head, who recoiled and groaned in disgust, now covered head to toe in lubrication. Anna's eyes laughed uproariously at Jourdyn though her expression remained deadpan. Anna crossed the room, retrieving a thin paintbrush. She snapped off the brush section, leaving only a long wooden rod.

"Well, isn't this going to be fun?..." Anna smiled as she took slow, deliberate steps towards her toy. Her voice was low, harsh, nearly a rasping growl. She narrowed her eyes, a malicious gleam flickering within them. Jourdyn looked on in terror as her stomach sunk lower and lower with every approaching footstep. She felt the bile rise in her throat. Jourdyn began to scream.

"No! No!" She cried out, kicking at the hand that was curling around her. Its grip on her tightened like a python, dragging her forward and bringing her into the air. "Stop it! Let go of me! Let me go! Please! PLEASE!" she started to sob when she realized that nothing she could do would improve her situation. Nothing. She could kick and scream and try to resist, but the reality was that she was powerless. This beastly girl was going to have her way with her and there was nothing Jourdyn could do. She staggered and stumbled as she was dropped onto a table, disoriented from her fear. She swallowed hard and looked up at the giantess through blurry eyes. "Please..." She pleaded with her hands folded in front of her chest. "Please..."

"Take your clothes off." Anna replied. Jourdyn took on an expression of horror. "Now!" Anna barked. Jourdyn timidly pulled off her shirt, staining it with tears. It took a great deal of internal debate to finally come to that decision. After all, she wasn't sure what Anna would do if she disobeyed, and she would rather not find out. Her B-cup chest soon hung free, save for being corralled by a black bra. She glanced at her tormentor, teary-eyed. Jourdyn felt her heart wrench with fear when she saw the towering girl kneeled before her had become bored, now drawing figure eights on the tabletop. Jourdyn gasped quickly and swore her heart skipped a beat as Anna spoke, sure she would be murdered right then and there for not being faster. "Pants too." Jourdyn frantically fiddled with the button of her pants, burning, panicked tears spilling from her eyes and down her flushed cheeks before splattering against the wood below. Anna rolled her eyes in frustration. "Come ON, hurry up!" Finally, through her fumbling she managed to undo the button that kept her jeans together. Hastily she jerked them down to her ankles and stepped out, for the first time realizing she wasn't wearing any shoes. Of course, considering everything that had happened so far, it was a very minute concern of hers.

"Th-there! I'm done, see?!" Jourdyn nervously swayed from foot to foot as a chill crept up her spine.

"No you're not." Anna grinned again, flashing a view of every tooth in a smile of insanity.

"I... I... N-no..., please..." Jourdyn whimpered as she covered her breasts defensively with her right arm. She began to shake with terror. "I-I can't..." Anna's eyes flared with madness, a deep, bone chilling cackle escaping her lips as the tiny teen began to slowly, regrettably remove her bra and panties. She shook her head as she did so, as if trying to convey her unwillingness.

"Do it." Anna commanded, a disturbing amount of eagerness in her voice. Jourdyn bit hard into her lip and choked back a screaming wail, more tears pouring from her eyes as her bra finally fell to the table below. Jourdyn gagged, sure she would vomit.

"P... PLEASE! PLEASE, please, please, please, please, please, please..." Jourdyn screamed, every following word a debilitating wail. "D-don't make me..." she whimpered, barely audible.

"If you won't..." Anna spoke quietly, moving her right hand closer to Jourdyn. "Then I will."

"NO!" Jourdyn screamed, shredding her already burning throat. She quickly hooked her thumbs under the elastic of her panties and jerked them down to her ankles, kicking them away. "ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!" Jourdyn screamed while her chest heaved, her heart pounding, throbbing in her ears. her head ached as she was overcome with an insane mixture of unidentifiable emotions. "Are you FUCKING HAPPY NOW, YOU STUPID CUNT?!" Jourdyn's eyes were filled with seething hate as she stared up boldly. She closed her eyes as a fresh torrent of tears were released. "God..." she sobbed. Jourdyn gasped sharply, gagged, then choked as she was thrown backwards and knocked off her feet. Her head slammed against the tabletop as she fell on her back, quickly finding herself pinned at the arms and legs. "N-no... Please..." Jourdyn whimpered. Her anger had quickly dissipated as soon as the reality and dire consequences of what she just did had smacked her in the face. She watched in horror as Anna stuck the thin rod into her mouth, covering it it salvia... Lubricating it. Jourdyn screamed in absolute terror as felt the wooden dildo force itself inside of her lower lips. She struggled frantically against the powerful fingers that held her down, desperate to get away as the awful object began to be pumped in and out of her nether region. "No... No..." she whimpered. Jourdyn was horrified by what she saw above her. Anna's face was cold, emotionless. As if she had no care for what she was doing. As if this was routine, something she had performed over, and over, and over. Jourdyn closed her eyes as the torment continued and hoped that Anna was just expressionless to try and block out the horror of atrocities that she herself had committed. Jourdyn laid there, motionless, hoping that it would all soon be over. As her body shuddered involuntarily, Jourdyn felt the terrible thing be slowly pulled out from inside of her. As soon as she was sure it was completely out, she clamped her legs shut. She felt disgusting. She looked up weakly as she was hoisted into the air by her wrists. Above her, Anna was still expressionless, but for a split second Jourdyn could have sworn that the most heart wrenching look of horrified, sickened, disgust crossed Anna's face. Time felt as though it had slowed down as Jourdyn tore through the air, landing in a heap at the bottom of the box. She stared upwards as her prison was sealed, casting her into darkness with these final, whispered words.

"Goodbye." Came from Anna's mouth as she finally disappeared from sight. Jourdyn took a deep breath, curled up, and cried.
Chapter End Notes:
I AM SO SORRY.