- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Short chapter. Lesbian fun time. Suggestions and reviews appreciated.
"Having fun down there?" Anna asked as she continued to rub the damp spot on her panties. Jourdyn glared inwardly, not daring to let her captor see her hateful expression.

"No..." Jourdyn replied, her voice a growl of malice.

"You know, that may have sounded threatening if you weren't the size of a mouse." Anna laughed. She reached down, her index finger behind her thumb. In one swift motion an enormous digit was sent hurtling into Jourdyn's side with an audible snap of bone. Pain tore through Jourdyn's body, the fingernail colliding with her ribs. Jourdyn let out a choked, strangled howl and collapsed onto her knees. "You wanna tell me how you're feeling again?" Anna asked.

"You..." Jourdyn murmured with a wavering voice as she looked around slowly, deliriously. "You br-broke my arm..." She clutched at her left arm, obviously broken. The jagged outline of bone pressed against her pale flesh, the surrounding area a myriad of bruises.

"Don't worry." Anna brushed it off as a minor annoyance. "It'll heal up quick." She picked up Jourdyn in her right hand, the little girl curled up defensively in her palm. "I'll tell you something. Even though I'm a... a MONSTER..." Anna over enunciated the word "monster", her voice sickened, choking. "I only give people what they deserve. That way they can't hurt anyone else." Anna paused and swallowed. "So... So when I took you I adjusted the formula to make you more resilient. I... I can't bring myself to kill you and keep you dead, because you didn't really do anything to deserve it." Anna closed her eyes, biting hard into her bottom lip. Jourdyn opened her mouth, about to ask a question, but Anna answered before she could say it, seemingly reading her mind. "It's irreversible. Even if I wanted to, I couldn't."

"B-but... The police will..." Jourdyn interjected.

"Yeah... They will. They have. But they don't find anything. No bodies, no evidence that the victims have ever been here, no DNA, just the fact that I was the last one to be seen with them before they disappeared. And honestly, if someone came to you and claimed that a teenage girl was kidnapping and SHRINKING other girls to the size of mice to torment and kill them in horrific ways, would you believe them?"

"I... No..." Jourdyn replied.

"Exactly." Anna replied. "Now that that's out..." Anna pulled down her underwear, revealing her swollen, pulsing clitoris. "I expect you know what I want you to do." Anna set Jourdyn down on the chair and opened her legs, exposing her cavernous bare cunt.

"But... But I..." Jourdyn stammered, cradling her ruined arm and staring fearfully at the womanhood that could swallow her whole with room to spare.

"Now Jourdyn..." Anna began, "Just because I changed the formula so you can't easily die doesn't mean you won't feel any of the pain, as you can already tell..." Anna poked her index finger roughly into Jourdyn's left arm, causing the tiny girl to squeal. "And trust me, if you don't start rubbing in the next minute, you'll see how much pain I can put you in." Anna grinned predatorily, it was clear that any compassion she had had for Jourdyn's plight was gone. Anna picked up Jourdyn, who began to shriek in fear, and placed her atop her pubic mound. "Well?" Anna asked expectantly. "Go on." Jourdyn timidly ran her right hand along the heated flesh, feeling her captor's pulse pound beneath it, as if it had a heartbeat of its own. She slowly applied more pressure as she rubbed, afraid of the repercussions if she accidentally harmed the towering girl. This was not the case, as Anna moaned out, "Harder!" amidst her frenzied panting. Jourdyn rubbed harder, even daring to use her whole body. Her skin and clothes were quickly permeated with the thick scent of sex. Anna looked down and grinned wickedly. "Use your tongue and teeth." She commanded. Jourdyn froze. Anna raised her open hand threateningly. That was all the incentive Jourdyn needed. She quickly ran her tongue along the flesh, nibbling here and there as the giantess above her moaned in ecstacy. "Don't stop!" Anna cried passionately as she thrust her hips a bit. Jourdyn felt the muscles beneath her tighten as a thick river of warm juices flowed from Anna's vagina. "Good job." Anna congratulated Jourdyn as she sighed and took Jourdyn in her hand, placing her between her breasts. "Maybe it's time for me to return the favor..."