- Text Size +
Jourdyn groaned as her eyes fluttered open weakly, exposing her to the pitch black darkness. The surface on which she lie was unforgiving and cold, and no matter how much she struggled, she found she couldn't move. She looked around and swore she could see hellish creatures dancing amongst the shadows, skittering this way and that, their horrible limbs possessing unnatural dexterity. Jourdyn opened her mouth and struggled to scream, only managing a few terrified whimpers. She thrashed desperately, finding herself bound at the wrists and ankles. Jourdyn squeezed her eyes shut and took in heaving, panicking breaths. She tried to remember something, to remember anything. All that came up was her begging and the response, "I know you won't". Jourdyn could have sworn her heart stopped as she took in her surroundings and the implication of such a simple phrase. She had gotten caught. She was going to pay the price for what she had done.

"Please... Please, god... No... I-I'm sorry. I really wouldn't tell anybody, I really wouldn't..." Jourdyn whimpered as tears streamed down her face. "I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to see anything..."

"You didn't?" Came a louder voice from above. Jourdyn froze up in terror, her blood turning to ice.

"N... N-no, I didn't..." Jourdyn responded tentatively.

"Well, I guess that makes it all okay then, doesn't it?!" the voice answered in a mocking whine. "I guess that means every murderer who 'didn't mean to kill that last girl' should be set free then?"

"I... I never said that." Jourdyn whispered.

"My point is that I don't care if you didn't mean to see it or not. You saw it. That's all that matters. That means that you're a loose end that needs to be taken care of." the voice replied.

"Wh-why... Why are you doing this?!"

"Why?! Isn't it obvious? I'm tired of putting up with people's bullshit. Of being ignored. Of being put down. So I teach them a lesson."

"By KILLING them?!" Jourdyn screamed, aghast. Uproarious laughter hinging on the brink of insanity surrounded her in thick tendrils, wrapping Jourdyn in a writhing nest of harsh notes laced with murderous intent.

"Sometimes the only way to get them to SEE THE LIGHT--" the voice proclaimed in a rasping melody of madness-driven euphoria mixed with heart wrenching sorrow as light broke through the ceiling of Jourdyn's prison.The light gave way to wide, twitching eyes filled with tears, quivering lips broken into a wide grin, and a heaving chest, as if she were unsure whether to burst out laughing or begin sobbing uncontrollably. "--IS TO PLUNGE THEM INTO DARKNESS!" Jourdyn stared up in horror at those crazed brown eyes. She was truly looking at the face of insanity. Jourdyn sobbed in terror as she writhed in her bonds. She looked around herself again, only this time she was underneath the imposing gaze of a giant psychopath. She was apparently at the bottom of a box, her arms and legs held down by tape. Just tape. Jourdyn was horrified by the implications, that she was so small that something as simple as scotch tape was enough to immobilize her. Jourdyn swallowed and took a deep, shaking breath.

"Wh-what... What have you done to me?!"Jourdyn asked, her heart racing as adrenaline coursed through her veins.

"Shrunk." Anna replied rather nonchalantly, given her previous mental state. "Two inches. Just like all the others."

"A-all...?" Jourdyn croaked in horror. "A-all the others?"

"Mhm..." Anna responded as she peeled away the strips of tape, taking Jourdyn in her hand. "They all crossed me. They all paid the price. Now you will, too."

"Wh-why?..." Jourdyn whimpered as her body began to shake. She hugged her knees to her chest as she screamed up in anger, shredding her throat raw. "I NEVER DID ANYTHING TO YOU! NEVER! WHY DO I DESERVE THIS?! WHY?! TELL ME, DAMMIT!" Jourdyn collapsed, burying her head into her knees as she sobbed. "Why?... Why?..."

"Because you SAW!" Anna hissed in anger as her chest tightened. "Because you saw what a MONSTER I am!" Anna gave a disturbing ear-to-ear grin. "In my book that's enough to make you a candidate for this." Anna walked over to a chair, seating herself in it before dropping Jourdyn on the ground in front of her feet. "Come on." Anna placed one foot in front of Jourdyn. "Well?" Jourdyn stared up in terror, conflicting emotions fighting in her mind. A small part of her wanted to fight back, to let out some defiant, snarky comment. However, a rational part of her was seeing this goddess on her throne, seeing how small and insignificant she really was now.

"O-okay..." Jourdyn stammered fearfully as she ran her hands along the silky, pale flesh. She gently rubbed the top of Anna's foot, afraid of backlash.

"Harder." Anna commanded. Jourdyn began to firmly stroke the skin with renewed vigor, her arms aching with each motion. "Good..." Anna purred. "Now lick it." Jourdyn looked up with terrified hatred.
"No." she whispered defiantly.

"WHAT did you say, you little worm?!" Anna snarled as she slowly rose to her feet.

"I. Said. NO--!" Jourdyn shouted angrily before having the wind knocked out of her, choking pitifully and gasping for breath as she was pinned under Anna's foot.

"Say that again." Anna challenged her. "SAY IT AGAIN!" She demanded, bearing down a bit more weight on her right foot. Anna smirked as Jourdyn coughed weakly and struggled to get free. "I knew you wouldn't. You're useless. Just like the rest." Anna sat down in her chair once again, allowing her toy to slowly stand up after coughing up a small amount of blood. "There now. Are you done with your little stunt?" Anna asked. Jourdyn nodded her head and quickly went back to the task she was assigned, no matter how much her mind balked at it. She had tested someone's word and had found that they were more than willing to follow through with their threats. Jourdyn breathed deep as her tongue touched the icy surface of Anna's foot, swearing that she would do whatever it took to keep herself alive.

"Pl-please forgive me..." Jourdyn mumbled before quickly returning to licking. Anna merely gave a smug grin of acknowledgement. It really was fun breaking her pets. Anna felt herself getting horny and quietly rubbed herself through her panties. It would be fun breaking this one, too.