- Text Size +
Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ 'Part Three'



Chapter Six





After Jennifer had secretly taken several of the vials of serum from the lab, she needed to quickly replace those missing slots...


Jennifer's lab partner, Chloe, had just fully completed her college intership. She had done it there, at 'NASA' with Jennifer as her mentor and counselor. Jen liked Chloe, and she had helped her prepare for her final exam's, which the younger girl greatly appreciated and she now felt very indebted to her for all of her help.

The day had started out normally, and Jennifer had to cover up for the missing serum, so she tried to get everything ready, before anyone else arrived...

Everything that was used inside of the lab, 'all' of the labratory substances and chemical formula's that were created inside the lab, all of the amounts, by weight and mixture, had to be kept in strict accordance with the governmental procedure, and recorded in a government ledger.

Since Jennifer would only be able to do this, with her assistant's cooperation, Chloe might have to become involved...

Jen tried to keep it to herself, 'at first', and when she started the procedure for the next mixture, she just recorded 'half' of the weight that she was actually using... So, she would be producing twice as much of the serum that was actually being recorded in the records.

As for the raw basic chemical, that would eventually be discovered missing from the storage area, Jennifer would have to have an 'accidental' spillage, to account for the missing raw ingredients.

She would fill one of the partally used containers, with water, and then' have an 'accident'...

The floor-drain next to the cooler-door would be perfect... She used an electric hand truck to remove some of the containers, and she shuffled some of the stock around to re access the inventory, then she could 'casually' drop, one of the containers and spill it down the drain...

Chloe walked over just after she had 'accidendally' spilled one of the 5 gallon containers...

"Oop's, shoot!", Jennifer shouted.

She quickly bent down and grabbed the upturned bucket...

"Crap! Now I'll have to fill out an accident report", Jennifer told her assistant.

She had already filled it with water, and Chloe could tell that the liquid inside of the container wasn't the darker colored substance that it was suppose to be. She squatted next to the drain cover, and inspected the watered down chemical as the most of it had poured out, and was running down the drain hole...


"Jenny?", Chloe sounded concerned, the curious tone in her voice told Jennifer, that the young intern had definitely 'noticed' that the compound wasn't the right consistency.

"This stuff isn't suppose to look like 'THAT!", she clearly pointed out!

Jennifer pushed the hand truck away, and parked it next to the outside door. She walked back over and picked up a small bag of absorbant cleaning solution. She squatted next to Chloe and started to clean up the remaining watered down chemical that hadn't already ran down into the drain cover.

"Some of this stuff is old, and I was just getting ready to dispose of it anyway...", Jen tried to explain...with a casual untruth...


Chloe 'Knew', that no matter 'how old' this stuff was, it never got thinner, it would most likely get even 'Thicker', as it aged!

She didn't understand at first, but she definitely knew that Jennifer was hiding something?

Chloe stood up and watched quietly, as Jenn cleaned up the rest of the spilled solution. She wanted to confront her, but she was more 'offended' that her friend had tried to lie to her like that...

It was an 'insult' to her, that Jennifer had even 'thought' that she could tell her, that kind of an explaination, and expect her to believe it...

She had been working with this very chemical for nearly four years, she knew 'everything' about it!


"Well, I'll get you an 'accident-report-form', and bring it over, okay?", Chloe asked her.


Jennifer glanced up, blushing, and filled with guilt, she stopped her...


"Wait-a-minute, Chloe", she slowly got to her feet, and turned toward her...


"Look, I can trust you, Right?", she whispered.


"Sure, Jenny', I thought you already 'knew' that?", Chloe whispered intently.


Jennifer quickly glanced all around, suddenly stepping closer to her curious assistant, she firmly spoke to her in a face to face confrontation....


"Well, I took some of this 'stuff', home with me and I've been doing some experiments on my own, Okay?", she firmly told the younger girl..."Please, don't tell anyone alright?", she whispered.


"I WON'T!", Chloe answered her, showing her slightly offended tone as she raised her voice...


"You can trust me! I thought about doing that same thing, myself, you-know?", Chloe informed her, with a smugly smile...


"I only wanted a single dose", she whispered, glancing down at the empty container. "I'll bet that you've got a least ONE, single dose to spare there, Huh?", Chloe 'suggestedly' whispered with an obvious, mischievousness....


"Yeah, sure 'No-Problem', just stop over at my sister's place tonight, okey-dokey?", Jennifer quickly complied to her, quite obvious, 'intententional' request.


Chloe squealed with excitment as she stepped closer and quickly hugged her...

"Great! I can't wait!', she giggled, and twisted around, quickly walking back to her desk.


Jennifer didn't like the idea of involving anyone else, but she didn't see any other way to get away with her little 'theft', so, she would just have to trust the younger girl, and let her in on it, too.




***




Bob was sitting on Carly's knee, his tight spandex short's snuggly fitted to his bottom, he was forced to spread his leg's wide apart to try and straddle her giant-sized leg...

She was eating a peanut-butter sandwich, and she would occasionally, pinch-off a small piece and hold it down in front of her miniature husband. Bob would reach up and take the squashed bit of bread, and remove it from between her crushing grasp...

The size of her giant finger's, instilling his impression of his now 'gigantic' little wife, she smiled down at him with a superiority of feminine dominance.

His heart throbbed heavily, each time that their eye's met. He couldn't help it, she was just so enormous...

He constantly trembled with fear, although, at the sametime, a sweet, lusty urge overwhelmed his imagination. He had written so many fantasy storys about this very situation, that now 'in true actuality', had become 'his' real life!

He let his eye's wonder down her leg, it was crossed over the other, and her huge calve-muscle swelled out slightly, as it rested against her knee. The tremendous sight of her magnificent leg's was simply breathtaking from his now miniature perspective.

She could so easily, and without even thinking about it, reach down and scoop him up within her palm, quickly shift him over onto the arm of the chair, that was at least thirty feet away, release him, and never even give it a second thought...

This was no fantasy!

Bob was really, REALLY, SMALL!

He found that he couldn't really, 'fully relax' when he was so close to her... The constant sound of her breathing, or her heavy, thudding heart-beat's... the sheer size of her was spellbinding, he thought to himself, he wondered, would he ever 'really' get used to this?

He doubted it!


Her huge, shiny fingernail, appeared before his face again, "Here, sweety, ya wanna' nother bite?"


Her sweet voice resounding above, drawing him out of his deeper thought's...

He reached up and pulled the chunk of peanut-butter sandwich from within her pinching finger's and turned to smile up at her...

She sweetly smiled down as he started eating the handful of sandwich. She wished that he would talk to her about this now. She had been so enthralled about the whole thing, when he had first been shrunken, that she hadn't really given him a chance to tell her how he really felt about the whole thing.

She had lost him twice, and during that time that he was seperated from her she had nearly worried herself sick about him...

She thought that she would attempt to try and talk to him again...

She reached down and brushed her finger over his head, "Bob, do you want something to drink, honey?", she whispered.

Leaning her head down closer, she calmly waited for him to answer her. Her face lowered down next to him, he wasn't even half as tall as one of her childhood dolly's...

Her huge cheek floating next to him, her large eye, shifting to the side to focus on him, he chewed up the rest of the last bite of the pinch of sandwich and looked up at his gigantic wife...


He paused for a moment, just to take-in the incredible sight of her huge feature's. He thought about what her baby sister had done to him, and if he had 'not' escaped her, she would have most definitely, still held him as her prisoner...and sex toy.

"Carly, why did you do this to me?", he yelled out!


She instantly blushed, and started to pull away from his tiny form, lifting her head up, she glanced away to think about her answer...


"You could have at least, told me 'first!'", he screamed up at her retreating eye's...

"I'm completely helpless now!", he started to raise his voice even more, as his anger began to fill his mind...

"Your horny little sister nearly Killed Me!", his shrill voice squeaked. "Do you realize what you've done to ME?"


He couldn't stop himself now, he had already lost his cool. He struggled to stand up on her rounded thigh, and nearly fell when he turned around...

He was forced to sit down on his butt, awkwardly catching himself by throwing out both hands and bracing them behind his back. Carly giggled, and he heard her...


"You think this is FUNNY!", he screamed up at her blushing face!


"SHUT UP, You Stupid Bitch!", he yelled as loud as he could!


Carly grabbed him off her leg and swiftly snatched him up inside her powerful finger's. Her fist enclosed around him, as he was swiftly shifted up closer to her watering eye's!


"Bobby, I didn't realize what I was doing!", she pleaded to his tiny helpless face...

She stood up and carried him toward the bedroom, her huge breast's shifting around under her loose sweater, as she quickly stepped along...

Bob gasped from the sudden rushing motion of her swift walking, and he grabbed onto her thumb tightly as she carried him along, so effortlessly, just as she would carry her cell phone...

She quickly went into their bedroom and slammed the door shut behind her. She stepped over to the bed and lowered Bob down, releasing her finger's, she let him drop onto the bed...

Her enormous figure stepped away, as she quickly walked to her dresser and pulled open the top drawer...

She removed a small leather leash and a short thin collar. The tiny collar had a silver buckle on it. She held it up, and started walking back to the bed...


Her giant finger's attacked him, and went to work fastening the collar around Bob's neck, he was helpless to stop her as she expertly connected the long thin leash to the buckle.

She pulled on the leash, and his throat was clamped off. He reached up and grabbed the leather strap, and pulled on it, pulling back away from her huge hand...

She gave a little tug, and jerked him onto his face...


"I'm never letting anything like that happen to you again Bobby, I promise!"




*