- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I carried this scene out because of TomSpeedy's suggestions.  So here you go Tom, enjoy!




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three



Chapter Twenty




Diane quietly closed her bedroom door and released a long, slow, breath...

Spinning around and falling back against the door, she closed her eye's and caught her breath. She briskly shook herself, trying to shake-off the powerful sensation that nearly made her cum. A re-awakening shiver-like motion. She then stood-up straight, cleared her head and started walking slowly down the hall to the bathroom.

Her daughter's, Jennifer and Carly, along with their friend Chloe, were sitting outside around the swimming pool. Diane could see them through the bathroom window. She had gone directly back to the bathroom to retrieve those wet doll clothes, that her tiny-sized son-in-law had been wearing when she had so surprizingly, discovered him, in her front yard's decorative fountain.

She picked up the miniature coat and the tiny pants. She curiously examined the tiny outfit, then she quickly stuffed them into her front dress pocket, turning her head back to the window, she watched the girls outside in the pool...

She now knew, that Carly and Jennifer had been keeping this secret from her. The fact that they had actually done this thing to Carly's husband, was more of a real shock, then the idea that they hadn't told her about it!

"Poor little guy", Diane thought, "How could they actually do something like that?", she shook her head and frowned.



"Well, we'll just see how they like it when they can't find him..."



***



Diane looked down into the sink, she turned on the water and splashed some across her face, lightly wetting her hair and washing her hand's, she looked up into the mirror and studied her own reflection.

Her eye shadow was just a slight, single stroke of highlight, that barely darkened her upper-lid.

She dabbed the towel over her face and brushed her hair. She could feel her heart rate throbbing. The excitment that she felt made her smile to herself...


*```

Her daughter's were definitely spoiled, they had gotten most anything that they ever wanted, she knew that but, was it her fault if they had actually done this awlful thing to another person...

Did Carly really love Robert? Why then, would she decide to ruin his life like this... Diane could think of nothing worse than being shrunk down to the size of an action figure and forced to live in a world filled with GIANTS!

*```


Stepping back from the sink, she turned off the light and quickly exited the bathroom. She headed downstairs to the kitchen and gathered up some drinking glasses and a serving tray. She fixed some drinks for the girls and carried the tray outside to the pool...


The three of them were sitting on the lawn chairs next to the gas grill. They had all taken a quick dip in the water to cool off, and they now sat in the bright sunlight letting the powerful rays dry their wet skin.

Their secretive conversation was quicly halted the very instant that they noticed Diane stepping outside through the slidding glass door...


"How's the water?", Diane brightly yelled over to them.


"Great!", Jennifer answered her, "It really feels good out here!", Carly added.


Diane carried the tray over to them and sat it down on the edge of the grill top. She grabbed a glass and took a sip from the top...


"I thought you all might like something to drink", she gestured toward the tray.


"Thanks Mom, but you didn't have to do that... we could have gotten our own drinks", Carly told her.


"Well, did you offer your 'guest' a drink?", glancing at Chloe, she smiled and winked.


"Oh, Thank you, but, I'm fine", Chloe politely told her.


"Shouldn't you be at work Jenn?", Diane asked.


"Chloe and I, don't have to go in until three o'clock this evening, Mom", Jen told her.


"Oh, I see...", Diane whispered, slightly smiling as she stepped slowly back toward the house.


"Thanks for the drinks!", Chloe said to her. Diane waved her hand as she continued walking away...



***



Bob's vision blearily faded in and out. The sight of Diane's huge hand coming for him, didn't quite register in his slumbering mind.

The softness gently wrapped around his limp little figure, and smoothly lifted him off of the sheet, floating upward, he was just barely aware of the drifting sensation.

The warmth of something very large seemed to press against him, he snuggled into the comfortable surface and tightly closed his eye's. He wanted nothing more than just a few hours of sleep...

A slight shifting motion disturbed him, just enough, that he couldn't quite, completely drift off.

He yawned and stretched out. He found that his hand's were pressing into some sort of tightly sealed material...

A slick sheet-like material completely covered him, he opened his eye's and realized that he was inside of some type of deep, dark pocket of warmth. Tilted slightly outward, but upright, he was lightly jerked to the side, and shifted back the other way in a smooth, 'side-to-sideways' motion.

A swift, shifting jerk to the right, then a brief pause, followed quickly by the reverse shifting back to the left, a familiar swaying motion.

He pushed on the taught, web-like covering of silky material. Tightly, it pressed him up against this massive wall of heated softness behind him. Constantly in lumbering motion, the slow shifting continued.

Sweeping around to one side, the elevation dipped down, causing a forceful gravitational pull.

His stiff leg's propped up, bracing himself, his stomach fluttered from the sudden sinking sensation.

Smoothly, the shifting motion began once again. The huge wall felt of warm smooth skin. A feminine skin, with a few slightly raised bumps that grew larger under his touch.

The heated scent of her enormous body filled his head. Trying to relax, he laid his head back against her gigantic body. He could tell it was Diane's...

Her enormous weighted foot-steps, impacted smoothly, sending coursing vibrations up through her lower body. A mild, rhythmic, bumping, as her colossal towering legs casually walked along...

Bob started slipping down, he felt his toe's sinking into a thick mess of curly, tangled, wirey strands...

His body was slowly sinking, each time that her huge feet impacted with the ground far below, he felt himself sliding down a little bit further. He had nothing to grab onto, and his hands started feeling all around, searching for something to get ahold of!

He heard a soft chuckling vibration deep inside the wall of skin, as he swept his hands all around her smooth belly. He reached up as high as he could, hoping that maybe he could reach the waistband of the giant pantie...

The tight waistband, was too tight for Bob. The panties form-fitted, super-tight on the giantess muscular glut's...

He was wide-awake now! He fully realized that he was about to slide down into the smoldering hot pantie gusset of his gigantic Mother-in-law!

He frantically started sweeping his arm's around across her velvety skin!

He started kicking his leg's like an underwater scuba-diver, trying to 'swim' out of her huge entrapment...

Then, in one swift dipping motion, the panties slightly drooped, the taught entrapment suddenly went slack, as her huge body leaned over and bending forward her weight shifted back and dropped down.

Her thigh's came up next to her body and settled in, resting together against each other.

Now, with just a little more space, he could sit-up slightly. He quickly wriggled upward away from the much warmer space down directly below his barefeet. Huge pressing muscle mass compressed together, as the vise-like enclosure lightly touched together just below him...

Like a large fish-net, the web-like pantie material loosely covered him, weighing down on the top of his head, he pressed his hands up into it, struggling to lift it away.



***



Now sitting, Diane gently crossed her leg's...

She had to hide him somewhere, because just after the three girls had gone, Patrisha had arrived home from school...


"Hey Mom?", her resounding voice called out from the front door. "Do we have anything to eat?"


Diane was sitting on the couch, next to the end table. She had just reached for the television remote and was about to turn it on...


"Yes honey', there's left-over meat-loaf and some mashed potatoes...", Diane told her.


Trish walked into the kitchen and started seaching through the fridge. Diane glanced toward her and reached down to adjust her dress-tail...

She could feel her tiny little 'pocket-sized' buddy, squirming around inside her tightly fitted panties'.

After crossing her leg's his movements settled down.


*```

Trish was very actively stepping around in the kitchen and Diane knew that she would have to be very careful while she was near, because Trish was a very observant type person.

Diane couldn't leave little Bobby on her bed either because Trish would sometimes go into her bedroom and 'borrow' some of her thing's...

Diane would have to find a very good hiding place to keep her new 'little-pet' hidden away from her youngest daughter. Diane knew she couldn't allow Trisha to find him!

*```


Trish finally fixed her plate and quickly dashed up the stairs to her bedroom. Closing the door with a sudden bang', Diane released a relaxing breath knowing that she would usually stay inside her bedroom for the rest of the evening.

Diane uncrossed her leg's and felt the tiny movement of her miniature son-in-law. His tiny hands tickled as he brushed his minute little finger's around over her skin...

She giggled, as she realized that he couldn't keep from slipping down between her leg's when she opened them apart.

The most exquisite tingling sensation rushed up across her spine...

She imagined how 'hot' it must be for him down there, securely trapped inside of her tight pantie's.

She felt a little guilty, but this strange tingling sensation felt so wonderful that she couldn't help herself from teasing her new little toy!

She bumped her knee's together, in a quick thrusting motion. The tiny little lump inside her pantie's felt so very alive!

She bumped her knee's again and felt his tiny little naked body dropping down into her tighter inner-thigh area.

His frantic struggling felt so strange...

She gasped with overwhelming, orgasmic pleasure, as his tiny little feet pressed against her fuzzy mound.

His tiny hand's were brushing over her pubic bone and slipping down across her moist, slippery skin, with the most incredible sensation!

His feet slipped wildly across her moist pussy lip's.

She felt herself getting wetter, and warmer. Her whole body was tingling. Her loin's heated up, a swirling numbness spread throughout her entire lower body...


She pressed her knee's together tightly. Reaching up, she grabbed her breast's with both hands and squeezed her nipple's firmly as she sprayed out a gushing burst of blissful pussy juice into her tightly fitted panties with an explosive orgasum!

Her thigh's shook and clamped together, she squeezed them tightly and gasped with pleasure!


Bobby was completely drenched with the sudden splashing eruption from Diane's overheated pussy, his entire naked body was soaked in her slippery juices.

A heated steam-filled cloud surrounded him, he coughed and spit out a mouthful of spattering cream.  His slippery naked body slid down deeply into the heated space between her gigantic thighs and slathered around within the steaming gusset...

He could barely breath in the heated confinement of the giantess' pantie crotch.

 



*

Chapter End Notes:

One more Chapter for 'Part Three', then... I guess I'll start 'Part Four'!  Please comment if you'd like to see something inparticular happen before this 'part' comes to a close...

Thanks again for reading, and please leave a comment!