- Text Size +




Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part Three


Chapter Nineteen





Diane's body tilted. Bob's, whole world shifted...



Leaning slowly backward, he felt her gradually lying back, slowly coming to rest. The softness beneath him spreading out and rising up.

This gigantic woman, his own mother-in-law, had taken him into her bedroom and laid down. Her conforming grasp released him, pulling away the consuming brasier cup, he was suddenly exposed, lying prone ontop of her left breast, the huge wrinkled nipple jutting out under his arm, poked upward firmly erect...

The warmth of her skin spread out around him. His tiny heart pounding faster as he looked up at the underside of her chin, the creamy smoothness completely surrounding him, her swirling breath drifted across his face as she spoke...


"Don't worry little Robby, I won't let anything happen to you", she softly whispered.


Bob frantically looked around, trying to take in the vision of her overwhelmingly exquisite form.


"You have to take me to the hospital, they could have some type of antidote that would change me back, make me normal sized again...", Bob said, as he got up onto his knee's...


He walked stiffly on his knee's across the spongy, pillow-like breast and fell forward onto his hand's, crawling the short distance into the more solid space between them, he sat down in the center of her chest and looked up at her...

She softly giggled, and raised her hand up over him protectively.


"Please, Diane... I'm too SMALL, this isn't right! I can't live like this!", he yelled out!


"Oh, Bobby,... I can't take you to the 'hospital', they would take you away to some laboratory somewhere and lock you up!", Diane propped herself up on one elbow...

"They would NEVER, let you live like THAT... They would proably 'dissect you', or kill you with radiation from all the 'X-ray's' and examinations...", she focused down upon him with her beautiful large eye's...

"Besides,....what would we tell them about how you ended up like this?", she inquisitively added.


"We don't have to tell them, THAT!", Bob told her.

He stood up and pleaded with her massively huge face.

"I don't want to get Jen or Carly, in trouble, I just want my old life back!", he begged the beautiful giantess.

Diane released a huge breath...


"I'm sorry Bobby", she whispered. "We can't do that, Jennifer would be in too-much trouble, they would eventually figure it out, realizing that she had, 'had' something, to do with it, you know?", Diane tried to explain.

Giving this miniature little man her utmost respect, her large cupped-palm floated just above him, protectively hovering over his head...

She loved the way he felt just standing there, like that... right on her chest, standing there completely naked and fully grown, but only barely taller than the width of her hand...

She constantly moved her eye's around over his miniature sized body. His microscopic little chest hairs were like a tiny patch of velvet, and his firm little muscle's, his tinie-tiny little feet, and his fingers...

She could just barely, feel his tiny weight as he stood there so quaintly...

A smile curled-up on her lip's as she noticed his miniature little cock. She felt a strange sense of tingling pleasure as she studied his tiny masculine form. He was so 'perfectly' small.

So, tiny and little, so perfect....


Diane felt herself tingling all over. She squeezed her thigh's together tightly and held her breath.

The tingling sensation settled into her loin's and she felt something stirring deep inside her that she hadn't felt for years!

Her skin coursed with goose-bumps, as she reached her hand down and clasped her finger's around his waist. She carefully lifted his tiny body off of hers and carried him over to her bedside...


Lowering him down, she gently released him to stand next to her hip. She scooted away from him and turned onto her side. She pulled her dress-top together and buttoned it up.

Bob was slightly shaken around as she scooted away, he stumbled awkwardly as the quaking motion shifted when she moved her gigantic body. His view of her suddenly became an elongated ridge-top, spreading out along the entire distance of the flat plain-like, open area of the everspreading 'sea of bed sheet'.


He walked up closer to her face. She smiled down at him lovingly and her sparkling eye's glittered with fasination.

She swept her blonde hair back with one hand and lifted up her head. Resting it inside her palm, she adjusted herself more comfortably...

Her monumental breast's, rounding out from her frilly top, slightly fell downward toward the sheets. Her long, smooth leg's, slowly rubbing together, bending at the knees, she casually worked them back and forth, rubbing her thigh's as smooth as silk...

Bob's heart was racing so fast he felt dizzy. He was still considering that there had to be some way to convince her to take him 'somewhere' to get help!

He hadn't really concidered everything though, and the more he thought about it, he knew that she was right.

They would treat him like a 'test-subject', and if they couldn't return him to his normal size, then what would they do with him?

He suddenly felt that sickening, sinking feeling. The consuming gloom of despairation that settled into his over-active mind. His throbbing heart began to slow down, he sat down and hung his head...


Her huge fingertip lightly touched the top of his head. He glanced up to see the large rounded finger floating above him.

He felt like everything had just stopped. He was so lucky that Diane had rescued him from the water fountain, she had just saved his life... however effortlessly it was, he would have definitely drown out there if she wouldn't have been there...

He wasn't ever going to be 'normal' sized again... He just had to face that, and try and get used to his new life.


"Bobby?", Diane's whisper grabbed his attention.

"How did you get out into the yard?", she asked him.


"I escaped from your daughter's, and hid underneath their car while they drove over here.", he started to tell her...

"So Carly-N-Jenn, doesn't know where you are?", she asked.


"No, they think I'm somewhere inside our house", he answered.


She drew her eye's down in deep thought. Her left eyebrow slightly raised up, she glanced toward her bedroom door and adjusted her dress-tail with her free hand.


"Do you want me to give you back to them?", she whispered so quietly, that he could barely make out what she had said...


He didn't answer her immediately, he scratched his head and looked up into her expectant face.

She was holding her breath... She seemed to suddenly become very concerned with his answer.

"What other choice have I got?", he reluctantly said.

She lifted up her chin, and raised up...

"Well, you could stay with ME!", she raised her voice slightly, her eye's brightly grew larger and she leaned forward, closer to him...

"I'll keep you with me for a while", she excitedly said.


Catching herself, she relaxed and contained her girlish reaction. The thought of keeping this miniature man for herself sent delightful feelings up through her tingling spine...


She breathed out, slowly relaxing and glancing away. "I mean, if you 'want-to that is?".


Bobby sat down and crossed his leg's. He covered his naked crotch with both hands and looked up at her captivating eye's. They were so large and clear, the most beautiful eyes he'd ever seen...


Her smile slowly crept onto her huge lip's and curled up the ends of her pretty mouth.


Chuckling softly, she whispered, "So, I'll take that as a 'Yes?'".


Her eye's flashed him and enormous smile, her soft laughter shook the entire bed with a soft vibration that continued until she rolled onto her back and sat up. Her weight shifting so suddenly caused the bed to compress under her butt, he had to brace himself to keep from rolling toward her huge hip.

She slid off of the bed and stood up. Towering above him, she turned away and started toward the door.

She whispered secretively, "Be right back, okay?".


Bob watched her tall shapely figure walk out of the room and shut the door behind her. The realization of where he actually was, suddenly dawned on him...


He let his eye's slowly sweep around her enormous bedroom. The beige colored walls had so much depth that the room seemed to feel much larger than it actually was, but it was still very enormous!

Diane had a painting hanging on the wall at the foot end of her bed. He could see into the painting very deeply, as it was a seascape beach front veiw, that stretched out into the horizon. The way it was positioned appeared as if you were looking out the window...

He cast his eye's across the surface of the bed. He could smell her pleasant feminine scent rising up all around him. He rubbed the surface of the cotton sheet with both hands and felt his cock growing firmer as the sweet aroma of her gigantic body filled his head.


He laid back and closed his eye's. He was so exhusted that he drifted off to sleep...






*