- Text Size +



Bob's Ultimate Experience ~ Part three



Chapter Eighteen




Shifting back to Sandra's house, Jim was forming a new respect for this towering woman... like he had never respected any woman before!



Sandra had her feet propped-up lazily on her leather foot-stool. She was fiddling with her new phone, looking down into her lap as she tried to add some contact numbers into the memory. She had just bought it and she was still learning how to use it.

Jim was silently cowering down at her huge naked sole's...

Kneeing down on the black leather surface of the huge platform, he worked like a tiny slave, completely naked and extremely weakened, he could just barely keep his arm's moving.

His hand's rubbing up and down across the smooth skin along the middle section of her left foot's creamy instep. His top priority, was to keep rubbing and not ever stop... not even for a second!

He had been warned and there would be no second chances. The giantess Sandra had made that very clear to him. His tiny body was bruised and broken from her tyrannical abuse. She had become more and more careless with him as the days went by...


She had nearly suffocated him several times, placing him inside the tight crotch of her elastic legging's, she had pulled them up around him and kept him trapped inside the heated space for nearly the entire afternoon, the form fitted nylon kept him snuggly pressed against her enormous body.

Her sweltering pussy pressed tightly against his naked skin. She went about her daily routine without so much as a single thought, or even the slightest concern about him. She had a short black skirt on over-top of the the leggings, and completed the outfit with a purple sleaveless blouse and her flashy red 4" pump's...

Jim was squeezed-up and crushed firmly between her massive inner-thighs. She had driven to the Mall and went shopping with him trapped inside her heated crotch. Only dimly aware of his tiny existence, as he struggled to breath inside the tight, sweltering, nylon cocoon.

The only break he had, was when she was sitting in the car driving. Her thigh's were seperated, which allowed him some space to move around a little bit.

Although, when she was walking, or sitting down in the dining area, she would cross her leg's tightly and squeeze them together...


After arriving back home though she was so excited about her new purchase's that she reluctantly allowed him a reward, and removed him from her steamy gusset. She placed him down onto the foot stool so that he could rub her tired feet.


He wasn't allowed to speak, unless he was 'spoken-to', first...

After nearly an hour, she finished-up working on her phone and laid it down on the end table.


"Well, Jim,...do you want to be my little slave?", Sandra asked the tiny man at her feet.


Jim hesitated to speak. He stopped rubbing and crawled away from her overbearing barefoot. He staggered to his feet and limped over to the edge of the stool.

Hanging his head in submission, he bowed before her...


"Yes Mistress Sandra", he whispered quietly.


"And, you will do 'everything' that I tell you to do, no matter what?", she dominantly inquired...

"'Remember', you've only 'ONE' chance, to dis-prove yourself James!", she confirmed.


"Yes, Mistress Sandra", he raised his voice slightly.


"Are you SURE?", she spoke confidently, and teasingly.


She had already threatened to flush his tiny ass down the toilet if he didn't do exactly as she told him.


"Yes Mistress Sandra", he whispered solemnly.


"O-KA-aaay!", she blurted out excitedly!

'''WHUMP-BUMP!'''

Jim was suddenly startled, as she moved her huge sweaty feet, up off of the stool and let them drop down onto the floor with a heavy thud!


He looked up at his towering female owner, she suddenly shifted forward and stood up, straddling the stool and directly standing over him, she starred down upon his tiny form with a devious smirk of playfulness...


"Lie down", she whispered. She waited only a second then barked loudly! "NOW!"


Jim quickly collapsed and stiffened out flat on his back. He cringed at the sight of her gigantic butt, as it slowly began lowering down toward him...

She had removed the dark leggings, and the short black skirt just barely covering her naked ass-cheek's. Her looming figure slowly grew larger as she gradually descended down upon her tiny male slave.

Jim trembled with fear as her gigantic lower ass-cheek's began to seperate, opening apart slowly, as the gigantic blonde gradually settled down across his tiny naked form.

The softness of her behemoth-like cheek's spread apart and compressed down over him. Wriggling slightly, she forced his tiny body into the moist heated cleft that divided them...

Gradually allowing all of her weight to relax upon him, she released a soft, soothing, moan of pleasure...


"aaahmm ooh, My ...it's so nice to feel you deep inside of there Jimmy", she purred with pleasure.


Jim had just spent nearly the entire afternoon wedged against this hot sticky entrapment, and he was nearly suffocated with the exterior of her hugeness...the thought of it swallowing him up again nearly made him vomit!

He detested that strong, powerful aroma. It burned his eye's and filled his head with an overwhelming scent of feminine oder.

His stomach clinched-up tightly, as the giant Sandra slowly began to hump his tiny body like a new sex toy. Her huge wrinkled butt-hole had settled over his knee's and puckered up tightly as it started shifting forward and back...

The puffy outter-lips of her giant pussy, just above his chest and face, swelled up, enlarging and heating up into a dripping wet wall of vaginal muscle.

He noticed her bright red fingernail appear atop the swollen mound. It quickly circled around in a tight spot at the very apex of her monstrous pussy...

Spreading her knee's, she growled... "aarrrrrrrrrhh!".

Lowering herself closer, she rocked forward and pressed down upon him... even more.

The meaty softness slathered across his whole front. It pressed down firmly and swelled up.

The heat intensified, as she continued to rock faster...

Hot dripping juices coated his entire body, as the wall of huge stickiness rocked across his trapped nakedness. The musky air swirled around through the heated space, flowing in a pumping forcefull surge, it sucked through, then vacuumed up...

The heated air became stonger and stronger, a powerful feminine musk filled his head as he tried to catch his breath between pumping compressions of massive proportion.

Her thigh's flexed and jerked around wildly...


"Arrrrrrrrh!, arrrrrh!", she grunted like a giant she-beast!


Looking straight up, he could see her distant face looming on high. Her eye's were tightly shut and she was biting her lower lip...

Her massive breast's wobbled, shifting around under her face, as she started to hump faster!


Her powerful thigh's tightened-up, and lifted her off of him, then they relaxed and allowed her slathering pussy to smash him down against the firm leather surface.

Opening her leg's wider, her entire weight crushed down upon him! He was slightly swallowed up between the hot meaty lip's. The slathering juices saturated him completely...

Soaking his entire front, the slippery fluid dribbled down across his naked body. Running between his leg's, it trickled down over his hardened cock and down over his ball's.

His entire face was soaked, it coated his skin and completely covered his trapped little body!

The suction created by her weight, against the leather surface of the stool, 'burped' and 'farted', as the air was forced through the wet, tightly spaced area...

Jim held his left forearm up to protect his face from the everpresent threat of being smothered under her massive vagina. He breathed when he could, which was getting harder and harder to do...


Sandra rocked and bounced ontop of him, riding him faster and faster...


She squeezed her knee's around the stool, and trembled violently!


Her body fell forward, she caught herself with both hands on the floor, as she began to lift her ass up and started banging it up and down on the leather stool, riding it hard, she tried to fuck the tiny naked man as hard as she could...

Thrusting her ass cheek's, spread apart wide, she bouced her ass on the stool like she was riding a mechanical Bull!

Jim was getting hammered hard under her thrusting force. His only hope was that she would finish soon!

He couldn't do anything to stop it, he could only grab a single breath between hammering thrusts of massive weight!


Finally, she squealed out a loud high-pitched squeal....


Then she slid off of the stool and collapsed on the floor. Her feet crashed down around him and tumbled to a limp rest, straddling the soaking wett stool.


Jim was gasping for breath as the cooler air settled around his tiny figure. He sat up and looked all around. He couldn't believe he had just experienced that, and survived!




*