- Text Size +

Santa slides his door open and walks in. The light switch turns on and Santa sees his black double bed,walk in closet and massive white rug. He slides his shoes off his feet and places them next to the drawer by his bed. He slides the belt off and places it next to him. He pulls his red trousers off and drops them to the floor. He unbuttons his coat and shirt then throws them next to the trousers. Santa stands up again and walks over to the closet. He slides the door open and grabs some blue and white striped pyjamas. He pulls his socks off to get fresh air.

Robert starts to gain consciousness and feels around to learn his location. He opens his eyes and sees the massive white hairs that surround him. Robert moves through the beard,trying not to slip out, by carefully climbing up the beard. He moves slowly so tbat Santa doesn't feel movement and so Robert doesn't pull too hard on his hairs.

Santa switches all the lights off and moves towards the bed.He pulls the covers up from the bed and slithers himself under them. Santa turns his light on and grabs a glass of water and pours it down his mouth. Robert finally gets to the top of the beard and sees the massive glass move away and reveals the top part of Santas face. Santa looks down and notices the little boy with a shocked expression. He sits and laughs maniacally as he watches Robert flip over and over as he falls on to Santas crotch.

Robert lands on the soft fabric of Santas pyjama trousers and jumps back onto his feet. He looks up to see Santas hands and face getting closer and closer.He turns away from Santas chest and starts to run towards the foot of the bed.Santa sits back and waits for Robert to leave the cover of the blanket by holding a sock over his right foot.

Robert runs out into the open air near the end of the bed when all of a sudden a black thick sock captures him.Santa stops from putting it on his foot then smiles and continues to put the sock on. Santa puts the other sock on his left foot and lays back to go to sleep.

Through the night,Santa rubs his feet together while he is sleeping,almost crushing Robert at least once every ten minutes.He also kicks his feet forward and rubs it around the bars at the foot of the bed. Robert is held in place next to Santas big toe by the thickness of the sock. Robert starts to sweat as the heat from the thermal socks starts to get to him. Santa twitches his toes and Robert slips out and lands under the sole of Santas right foot.

In the morning,Santa completely forgets about Robert and stands up,almost obliterating Robert with his weight in a second. Robert crawls between Santas toes and latches on to them so he doesn't slip through again.