- Text Size +

   Eddy was exhausted and his head was pounding. He had pulled all-nighters before but never suspended upside down in a smelly sock plastered to a giant heel. His eyelids were so heavy but he knew he had to stay awake and keep kissing. He knew he could survive Megan’s bare heel stomping down on him over carpet but wasn’t sure how he would hold up being repeatedly pounded under it in her running shoe for her 4 mile jog.

 

   When he heard the alarm clock go off a wave of relief washed over him. He pressed his lips to her heel as hard as he could with each kiss. He wanted to make absolutely certain that there was no way she could forget where he was.

 

   Megan woke up in the middle of a dream feeling great. She dreamt that she was in her kitchen, still fuming about what she found on Eddy’s computer, making lunch when she felt a little tug on the leg of her jeans. She turned around to see her tiny Stepson, on his knees at her feet. She let out a disgusted sigh and angrily said “What!”

 

   Eddy looked up at her with his sad little eyes and said “I’m sorry I objectified you like that Mom. I just love you so much and you’re so beautiful. Please forgive me. I’ll do anything you say just, please don’t send me away.” He begged.

 

   “Alright you can stay, but if you’re staying then you’re staying under my foot, forever.” Demanded Megan. Then she slid her foot out of her ballet flat and watched him crawl in and lay down face up, right where her heel would rest in the shoe. She put her foot back in on top of him and said “Well, where are my kisses?” she could feel his lips so clearly. It was comforting, blissful, and all of her anger faded away.

 

   She opened her eyes and a huge smile spread across her face because the feeling of Eddy’s tiny lips on her heel didn’t stop when she woke up. She slid her legs out from under the covers and planted her feet on the floor. His kissing became more frantic. She knew he was desperate to get out from under her heel and into a safer position but she wanted him right where he was for her morning jog so she just pretended not to notice. Megan walked over to her closet, crushing her Stepson with every step. She put on a pair of spandex pants and a tank top, then slipped her foot into her running shoe.

 

   All the light disappeared and Eddy felt his back hit the insole of Megan’s shoe. He started licking her heel as hard as he could and squirming around as much as possible. He had never been so desperate to get someone’s attention in his life.

 

   “Oh yeah, I’ve got a pathetic little worm under my heel don’t I?” said Megan as she pulled the laces as tight as she could. “I bet you want to get out from under my heel before I start jogging don’t you. He licked faster. “Well sorry slave boy. I’ve already got my shoe on so I guess you’re out of luck.” She said as she finished tying her shoe. “I am liking the whole wriggling around thing though. Its almost like a little massage. You should keep that up while you’re in there kissing my heel.” She tied her other shoe and stood up, then she gave her foot a couple of good stomps to make sure Eddy was in a comfortable position for her to walk on and jogged out the door.

 

   Eddy was surprised to find that, even being under her heel, and having it slam down on him with every stride, the pain was nowhere near as bad as it was with his face smashed into the ball of her foot in her boot. The thick insole of her running shoe provided more cushion than anything else he had experienced under her foot.

 

   It was very difficult to breath at first but by the time she had finished her first mile he had found a good rhythm. Foot goes up, short breath, foot come down, kiss heel. It was actually all surprisingly tolerable. He had gotten used to the taste of her foot sweat and even the smell wasn’t bothering him as much. Any time he started to feel like he was about to gag he just told himself ‘This is Megan’s scent so it is a good scent.’ And the gag reflex would go away.

 

   The only part of this whole ordeal he was really struggling with was that his nose was being crunched badly every time her heel came down on it. At one point he felt a slight crack so he turned his head to the side. The problem with that was he had to stop kissing.

 

   Almost immediately the motion stopped and the weight baring down on him became constant. “What the hell are you doing down there slave?” came Megan’s angry voice from outside his sweaty prison. “Are you fucking stupid on top of being a little sicko? Don’t you ever” STOMP “stop” STOMP “kissing” STOMP “my” STOMP “foot!” STOMP. Eddy had to except that there was no saving his nose and turned his face back toward her heel and started kissing again. Satisfied, Megan started jogging again.

 

   Megan had finished her run and was about to go in her house when she heard a girl’s voice say “Hey aren’t you Eddy’s Stepmom?” Megan turned around to see two girls about Eddy’s age at the end of her driveway. A very pretty blond girl and a cute red-head. It was the red-head that asked the question.

 

   “Um, yes I am. I’m Megan. Do you girls go to school with him?” asked Megan.

 

   “Yeah. I’m Anne and this is Stephany.” Said the red-head pointing to herself and then the blonde. “Steph has a huge crush on Eddy, well we both do, but she’s like totally obsessed with him so I let her call dibs.”

 

   “He’s soooo hot!” said Stephany dreamily.

 

   Anne went on “She’s asked him out like 50 times but he just says he’s not interested and walks away.”

 

   “So we figured he already had a girlfriend and decided to scope out his house to try to see her.” Continued Stephany.

 

   “Well girls, I can tell you for sure that he doesn’t have a girlfriend but I don’t think you’d still like him if you knew the truth. I tell you what, you seem like nice girls so rather than let you waste your time pining for Eddy I’m going to let you in on a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone.” Said Megan sitting on her steps and taking her shoe off.

 

   “We promise.” Said the girls in unison.

 

   They watched in awe as Megan took off her sock, rested her foot across her knee, peeled Eddy off of her heel and dropped him on the ground at their feet.

 

   “What happened to him?” asked Stephany with a look of wonder strewn across her face.

 

   “And why was he in your sock?” asked Anne looking completely shocked.

 

   “Well I found these stories that he wrote on his computer about him being my tiny little footslave. I was so mad at him for being such a sick little pervert that I decided that the best punishment would be to give him exactly what he wanted until he didn’t want it anymore and then just keep giving it to him until I was sure it was completely out of his system so he has to spend the whole summer as my little slave.” Explained Megan.

 

   “But how did you shrink him?” asked a curious and very excited Stephany.

 

   “That’s the big secret.” Cautioned Megan. “My company has been working on the device that did it for a few years now. It’s a big government contract, very hush hush, so you can’t say anything about it or we’ll all be in big trouble.”

 

   “We won’t say anything about his new size but I can’t promise that I’ll keep my mouth shut about him being a huge perv.” Said Anne with a disgusted expression. “The hottest guy in school, perving out on his Mom’s feet is way too big to keep quiet.”

 

   Eddy had never felt so humiliated in his life. He felt his whole body heat up to the point of extreme discomfort.

 

   “Oh my God! Look how embarrassed he is.” Said Stephany pointing at him and laughing. “He looks like a little man shaped tomato.”

 

   The three of them spent the next five minutes or so making fun of him and laughing their asses off. For Eddy this was so much worse than anything Megan had done to him so far. The psychological scarring from this would never go away. He was now terrified of going back to school.

 

   “So, what does it feel like to step on him?” asked Stephany with a gleam in her eye.

 

   “It actually feels really good. Wanna try it?” asked Megan.

 

   “Uh, I’ll pass.” Said Anne. “I don’t want that gross little freak anywhere near my feet.”

 

  But before Anne even finished talking, Stephany had her foot out of her flip-flop and was gently resting it on top of him. “It does feel good.” She proclaimed.

 

   “You don’t need to be so gentle honey. I did just go jogging with him under my heel.” Assured Megan.

 

   With the OK from his Stepmom, Stephany then raised her foot into the air and slammed it down on him. Grinding her foot back and forth over him, she started to yell at him. “I can’t believe you want to be under your own Mom’s foot. I’m the most popular girl in school damn it! If you really wanted to be someone’s footslave why couldn’t it be me?”

 

   With that Megan said “Well it was nice to meet you girls but I think I should take Eddy back inside now.”

 

   Stephany reluctantly removed her foot from Eddy and Megan picked him up and dropped him back in her sock, slid her foot in on top of him and slipped it back into her shoe.

 

   As she got up to go in her house she could hear the girls talking as they walked away “I want a little slave under my feet.” Complained Stephany.

 

 

   “You’re fucking weird.” Laughed Anne.

 

   Once in the house Megan went into the kitchen and got herself a bottle of water then went into the living room and kicked her shoes off. She pulled her sock off and spilled Eddy out onto the floor then grabbed his little head between her first and second toes and propped her feet up on the coffee table.

 

   Looking down at his tiny face squeezed between her toes she said “I bet you loved that huh slave.”

 

   “No” wheezed Eddy.

 

   “What do you mean ‘no’?” asked Megan squeezing a little tighter.

 

   “I mean yes. It was great Goddess Megan.” Lied Eddy trying to appease his angry Stepmother.

 

   “Don’t just tell me what you think I want to hear! I want the truth! What do you mean no? You love feet and Stephany’s were way cuter than mine.” Demanded Megan.

 

   “I don’t love feet. I love you and you’re too good for me, I’m beneath you. And I guess I’m attracted to the one part of you that I think I’m worthy of.” Explained Eddy.

 

   The death grip of her toes loosened and Megan just sat there staring at him for a long while. She was thinking about what she had just learned. Eddy was so in love with her that he would rather kiss her feet than the most popular girl at his school’s face. It was actually really flattering.