- Text Size +

He had an odd dream that night.  He dreamed that his friends were standing over him, laughing at how small he was.  Then Justin picked him up, and dropped him into his shoe again.  Noah looked up as his foot descended onto him.  He was about to take a step, but Noah was suddenly woken up.

            Justin rolled over in his sleep, flipping his foot.  Noah landed on the bed a few inches away.  He was a little dazed, but quickly recovered.  He didn’t bother trying to fall asleep again.  Not after that ride.  He knew it must be daytime.  The sun was shining through the blanket, allowing Noah to see a little.  A few feet in front of him rested the huge form of his friend.  Then he had an idea.  A gross idea, but one that had a fair chance of working.  He was not happy about it, but it was the best idea he had.

            “Good plan.”  Zack said suddenly.

            “Ugh.  I know.  But I wish it wasn’t.”  Noah said back.  He thought it over in his mind one more time.  He couldn’t get Justin’s attention unless Justin could feel him.  Justin probably couldn’t feel anything so tiny, except maybe in his most sensitive spot.  He was going to have to rub his penis. 

            It took Noah a few minutes to get up to his huge crotch.  He stopped when he was only a little bit in front of him.  Even now it was bigger than his whole body.  That fact alone was enough to make a guy feel inferior.  Not to mention the fact that it was his best friend. 

            He walked up to the right side of his genitals.  He needed to climb on top of him so that he could get to his privates.  He tried to find something to clamp onto.  The only this he found was a few pubic hairs.  Not what he wanted, but it would get the job done.  He grabbed hold of the nearest one, and started pulling himself up. 

            It didn’t take long to reach the top.  Justin had remained asleep the whole time.  He carefully reached out and touched his massive penis.  He couldn’t believe what he was about to do.  He started rubbing his hands up and down.  It was surprisingly soft and warm, a fact that Noah wished wasn’t true.  He didn’t want this to be a fun experience, but as he continued rubbing, he found he was enjoying it.  But this was his best friend! 

            He soon found that his rubbing was having an effect.  Justin now had a full erection towering over Noah.  He wished he wasn’t dwarfed by it, but that’s what happens when you’re only half an inch tall.  He rubbed more and more around the base of it, not being able to reach any higher.  Justin still didn’t wake up.  Noah decided to just go for it.  He pressed his whole body against his massive erection, rubbing up and down. 

            He could feel it working.  He kept rubbing as hard as he could, just trying to get a reaction from his friend.  Then he felt it.  He was about to explode.  Noah released his grip, and backed away, hoping to avoid the spray.  He grossly misinterpreted the distance.  Suddenly a white liquid spouted out from the top of Justin’s penis.  Some of it stuck to the blanket, but most of it fell, landing on the tiny boy below. 

            Noah fell down, covered in Justin’s seamen.  It was hot and gooey, and almost impossible to escape form.  He only succeeded in wiping a bit from his mouth before Justin woke up. 

            Justin opened his eyes a second or two later.  He quickly pulled up the covers to look at what happened.  He laughed a little when he saw the mess, but completely missed his tiny friend.  He reached over and grabbed a tissue from his end table, and started wiping away the mess.  He wiped Noah up quickly, covering him with the remainder of his seamen.  He then threw the used tissue in the garbage.  He got up, put on his bathing suit, and walked into the house.

            Noah struggled to get out from the tissue.  He was covered in the sticky white mess, and it was proving difficult to escape from.  He finally managed to climb out of the tissue, just in time to see Justin walk outside.  He moaned in defeat.  He had done all that for nothing.  There was enough stuff in the trash that Noah was able to simply climb onto the rim.  There was a rolled up shirt by the trash that served as a fine landing spot.  He jumped down, then quickly wiped of all the remains from his skin.  He didn’t know if he would ever feel clean again. 

            “That worked well.”  Zack said in his mind.

            “Right.  It was freaking great.”  He replied sarcastically. 

            “Don’t lie.  I know you enjoyed it.” 

            “Oh shut up.”

            “Hey, I don’t judge.  I liked it to.”

            “Oh go to hell.”

            “Wish I could.”

            Before Noah was able to give a witty response, the door opened.  Justin walked back in, grabbed his gym bag and started stuffing different items inside.  Noah knew enough not to just stand in the middle of the floor.  He quickly tried to run back to the bed, or anything that might offer some cover.  He wasn’t quick enough.

            Justin’s foot slammed into him back, pressing him into the hard wood floor.  He was beneath the ball of his right foot, and it hurt just as much as it always did.  Justin stood on him for a few more seconds.  He wasn’t wearing any socks, allowing Noah to feel the soft skin of his sole.  He took a step, with Noah once again glued to his foot.  Then he did something horrible.  He sat down on the bed, and held his foot into the air.  A second later, Noah was forced to watch as he slipped on his shoes. 

            Noah was pressed into the soft sole of his shoe once again, only this time he was being squished by his bare foot.  Justin wiggled his foot around a bit, forcing Noah to roll onto his back, and have his face smothered against his skin.  Justin quickly tied his shoes, sealing Noah’s tiny prison.  Justin heard the honk of the horn outside.  He grabbed his gym bag, and quickly rushed out the door, each step squishing Noah a little more. 

            He sat in the back of Eddy's car, placing his feet firmly on the ground.  It took a little of the pressure of tiny Noah, but he was still being crushed.  Justin’s adorable and soft foot pressed onto him, and there was nothing he could do about it. 

            It only got worse from there.  The whether had been wrong.  It wasn’t going to be the predicted 80 degrees.  Instead, the temperature was going to climb as high as the mid 90’s.  The group couldn’t believe Noah didn’t want to come. 

            Soon Noah was forced to deal not only with the pressure of Justin’s foot, but also the increasing heat.  He was finding the hot air almost impossible to breath.  Then he felt tiny drops of moister collecting on Justin’s foot.  He couldn’t believe it.  Justin was sweating!

            Soon the tiny droplets became actual beads of sweat.  They rolled from the bottom of his foot down towards the tiny little captive.  He was finding it hard and harder to breath.  Every other breath he took was cut short as Justin’s salty sweat rolled into his mouth forcing him to cough it back up.  He wished he could move.  Wished he could do anything but lie on the ground, being pressed to the bottom of his friend’s foot. 

            It took almost an hour after that to get to the beach.  The situation only got worse and Justin started moving around a bit, pressing more into Noah, and letting his sweat drip into his face, smothering him. 

            They finally got out of the car.  It was about noon now, and the sun was shining at full force.  Justin stood on top of Noah wearing a light tank top, and a red bathing suit.  His friends were wearing similar outfits.  They walked down to the beach, each step pressing more into Noah, crushing him.  They found a good spot quickly, and rolled out their towels. 

            “Yo guys.”  Justin said.  “I have to go to the bathroom.  I’ll be back.”  With that, he walked over towards a building not to far away with the men’s room sign hung on it. 

            He walked into the first stall.  There was no one else in the room, which he was happy about.  It was always a little awkward for him if there were people in there.  He sat down on the cleanish looking seat, still oblivious to his friend. 

            He finished after a few minutes.  He wiped, and then flushed.  He was about to stand up, but something was bothering him.  Something in his shoe.  He untied it quickly, and then took his foot out, with Noah still glued to his sole.  He put his foot across his knee, and held his shoe upside down.  Nothing fell out.  Then he looked on the bottom of his foot.  He didn’t know what he saw.

            He reached down and peeled his tiny friend off of his sticky sole, then held him up to the light.  Then he realized what he was looking at, although he didn’t believe it.

            “Noah?”