- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[I'm posting the right chapter this time!]

When Vincent awoke, it was evening.  He had been passed out for about a few hours, or so he assumed.  Though he still had a headache, his forehead was no longer throbbing.  All in all, he was feeling much better, considering that he was having his first hangover.  He was fortunate that though alcohol affected his small body very quickly, it also left his body just as soon.

Looking around, Vincent saw that he was in a bedroom.  He was resting on a stack of several folded handkerchiefs on top of a nightstand by the bed.  It was actually quite comfortable; he supposed that it was the closest that could be found for a mattress his size.  It was much cozier than his usual spread of leaves and grass.  The room was dark, aside from the light from a lamp in the corner, but he could see that it was sparsely decorated.  A large window on the eastern wall let in the silvery light of the moon.  A few pieces of furniture were here and there, but very few personal touches were present.  It must have been Susanna’s new room.  It was spacious, even for human standards.  

Sitting up, he could see the outline of a woman silhouetted against the moonlight, her feminine curves highlighted against the wafting lace curtains.  It was Susanna.  It did not appear that she was aware that he had regained consciousness.  She was in the midst of getting ready for bed...and at the moment, she was nearly naked.  She was clad only in her underwear, leaving her back exposed to Vincent’s eyes.  She faced away from, standing at the window, lost in her thoughts, slowly and methodically brushing her long, auburn hair.

After a while, Susanna turned to her dresser and retrieved a long, white nightgown which she slipped over her head.  Examining her body briefly in the full-length mirror, she made her way over the bed and to the nightstand where Vincent was resting.

“Vincent, are you still asleep?”

He had laid back down, not wanting to give Susanna the wrong impression.  Though he had already been very intimate with her body and had seen what no other man had, he respected her privacy.  After all, he was a man of honor and integrity...despite the temptations.

Upon hearing her voice, he stirred and responded with a prolonged stretch.  “Ugh, how long have I been out?”

“About three hours,” she responded.  She was now right next to the nightstand and towering above him.

“Wow...I rarely sleep longer than two hours on a normal night.  That wine...it is a powerful drink.  I don’t think I dreamed at all.”  (This was a good thing.  The reason Vincent restricted his sleep was due to his fear of unintentionally invoking his powers.  Some people struggle with sleepwalking.  Vincent sleep-flew.)

“Don’t worry, you’re in good hands,” she said smiling from above, then reached out her palm.  

Vincent hopped on and was carried up to Susanna’s face.

“Are you feeling better?”

“Much,” he said.  “My head hurts a little, but I’m otherwise fine.”

“Oh, good!” Susanna said, then paused for a moment.  

“You know...now that you're awake, I was thinking earlier that we have not had much time alone together since I arrived,” she said suggestively.

“It’s a shame, isn’t it?” he said wryly.

“It truly is.  Well, I am glad that Rebecca is here.  I’m looking forward to spending time with her and for you two to get to know each other, as well.  But....she’s across the hall.  She isn’t used to the train ride; I think it exhausted her.  I’m quite certain that she’s already asleep...”

By the next moment, Susanna had flopped herself upon the bed, an alluring grin gracing her face.  The residual bouncing from the springs rocked Vincent, who was still sitting in her palm.  Exaggerating his unsteadiness, he rolled into a pratfall, tumbling over her fingertips.  He fell over the edge--all still intentionally silly--shooting Susanna a glance of fake terror as he hung onto ledge formed by her fingertips.

Susanna giggled, sending another tremor through her body.  The shaking was enough to dislodge Vincent’s grip on her hand.  He had not been expecting this and though he tried to grapple on again, he could not.  He plummeted from her hand, falling to a soft landing onto the belly below.

Susanna’s nightgown was made from smooth satin that Vincent easily slid around upon.  He found this amusing.  Starting just below her navel, he sprinted across her stomach and went into a running slide.  He zoomed across her abdomen at great speed, gliding into the valley between her breasts.  Susanna was acutely aware of his location and decided upon mischief.  Vincent was about to make his way back the other direction when suddenly, he was ensnared!  Susanna had clutched her breasts together very quickly (yet gently) upon him, entrapping the little man within the depths of her cleavage.  Despite his squirming, he could not move in that dark, warm prison of her flesh.

When Vincent finally submitted and relented on his wriggling, Susanna retrieved him from her bosom and placed him upon her chin.

“Hi,” she said coyly.

“Well, good evening, miss!  It is a pleasure seeing you here tonight,” he said with a over exaggerated bow.

Susanna smiled at him then pursed her lips, beckoning for a kiss.  He hopped over and placed his head between her soft, voluptuous puckered lips.  She smooched his face, nearly enveloping it, then proceeded to kiss him all over his body.  In return, he gingerly ran his hands across her bottom lip, doing so just enough to stimulate the sensitive flesh without being too ticklish to bear.  Susanna loved it when he did that.  Her lips flushed red in response.  

Vincent was very aware of the effect he was having on her; he followed up by slowly and sensually kissing her from one side to the other, taking his time with each one.  When he reached the corner of Susanna’s mouth, Vincent knew that he had succeeded in his goal.  Her eyes were shut.  Her breathing was heightened.  Her lips parted just a little.  From within, a flow of warm air slowly rushed out, ruffling his hair.  He could smell the sweet scent of her breath as it ran its wispy fingers across his face.  As she exhaled, he could hear the slight quiver in her voice as she let out a quiet moan.  

She wanted more.

Susanna bit her lower lip and reached for Vincent, whisking him away from her face.  In one fluid motion, she raised her gown and set him down on top of on her now revealed breasts.  Vincent was dazed by the very sudden movement, but his natural instinct kicked in when his eyes focused on the hardened nipple before him.  He grasped its wrinkled flesh with both hands and kissed it vigorously, lightly biting with his teeth on occasion, then squeezing it with his body in a full embrace.

After doing so for a couple minutes, he quickly slid down the side of her breast and made haste towards its twin.  Susanna’s skin was moist with perspiration.  As he crossed her chest, he could feel the resonating beat of her heart, pounding through his every footstep.  She was breathing heavily and the very ground he walked rose and fell like waves upon the sea.  He reached her other breast, rising like a desert dune from her chest, and his feet sunk into the supple flesh as he dashed upwards.  Before long, he reached the other nipple and proceeded to inundate Susanna with erotic sensation.

Susanna had to be intentional in stifling her moaning, lest she disturb her sister across the hall, but it was difficult.  It had been too long since she and Vincent had been intimate.  She had longed for this.  The two of them had grown very close these last few months.  She had been very cautious in moving along with this relationship.  Vincent was extraordinarily special to her.  Both of them desired to go slow.  Neither of them were experienced with other relationships.  There was no need to rush and potentially make mistakes and regrets.

Knowing this, Susanna knew the thoughts of her own heart.  She was ready to make them known to Vincent.

"Oh sweet Vincent!" she called out breathlessly.

"Are you okay, Susanna?"

"Come here.  Draw near to my eyes.  I have something to tell you."

Vincent quickly responded, making his way to her face where he hovered within her vision.  Her eyes gazed at him longingly and with passion.  They were wet, as if to cry from the emotion welling up inside of her.

"Vincent..." she said, then pausing.  "I love you."

It was the first time she had ventured to say those words to any man, but no other was more worthy than the tiny gentleman no taller than her thumb who had enraptured her heart.  He was the only man she had ever loved so deeply and who she felt the same level of love from in return.  She prayed that she was not to expedient in this declaration, but her lips had to speak these words and his ears needed to hear them, lest her heart burst from trying to contain these words of truth.

Upon hearing the words, Vincent's heart raced and his mind rushed with many feelings, but the far most predominant and loudest emotion was that of the love he had for Susanna, the woman who had inhabited his dreams long before he had met her.  She was the reason for his existence.  He was a gift to her from the ancient magicks of the forest, and he was honored to be called hers.

"I love you, too, Susanna.  I always have.  I always will,” he vowed solemnly.  

The tears in her eyes were finally released and poured down in a trickle upon her cheeks.  Vincent did his best to wipe them away.  It was a noble effort, but the sleeve of his shirt was soon drenched.  

Susanna giggled, then kissed his face.  "There is...one more thing."

"Anything,” he said assuringly.  “What is it?"

"I...I’m ready."

Vincent's heart skipped a beat.  He need no further explanation.  He somehow retained his composure, enough to respond.  "A-are you sure?"

Susanna bit her lip, nodded her head and smiled.  "Assuming that you are willing?"

"Oh by the trees, am I!!"

She laughed at his visible eagerness.  "Then I am yours."

He kissed her between her brow, looked once more into her eyes, then set off.

Susanna turned out the light.