- Text Size +
Elizabeth sit on her throne, bored out of her skull. All the wealth in the land and here she was watching a handful of tiny servants wash her feet. They weren't even dirty, as she'd only been walking around indoors, and other servants saw to it that her floors were immaculate. Still, they kept at the task with a great fervor.

“Bring me some water.”

The reaction was swift, so trained were her servants that a dozen strong, burly men were carrying a gigantic glass over to the throne. Without offering a bit of acknowledgment, Elizabeth picked up the glass and took a long sip. A look of disgust crossed the spoiled girl's face, and she spit the water out onto the people still gathered at her feet.

“This water is lukewarm!” She said angrily, before throwing the glass down at the stone floor. Small yelps of fear could be heard over the sound of the glass exploding and spraying broken glass shards and water everywhere. “I specifically asked for cold water!” Elizabeth shouted, suddenly moving to stand from her throne.

In an instant a handful of tiny servants slipped underneath the giantess's feet to cushion her from the hard stone. They acted like a makeshift carpet, and not all of them survived the heavy, crushing steps of their ruler. Elizabeth was on a rampage though, and headed straight for her tall, leather boots.

Upon reaching them, she lifted a bare foot up, delighted as a dozen small people rapidly climbed up the neck of the boot and dropped down onto the insole. Elizabeth's bare foot met them moments later, and she wiggled her toes on the trapped servants, beginning to feel her anger fade. They'd still wronged her though, and she was intent on setting an example on whoever she could find in the kitchen.

Once the boots were on, the giantess walked back across her massive throne room, nearly stepping on dozens of maids as they cleaned up the crushed remains of people who'd failed at being the giantess's carpet. More bodies were crunching inside of her shoes as they failed at being an insole, but she'd have to get the shoes cleaned out later. For now, she strode up to the double doors leading to her kitchen, and slammed both of her palms forward.

The doors exploded open and Elizabeth crossed her arms over her chest. Dozens of little people observed her, waiting for the next movement she made. With an upturned nose, Elizabeth began to finally speak.

“Who was responsible for my lukewarm water?” she asked, wrinkling her nose in disgust as she said the words.

“I was.” one brave man said, though his voice lacked the usual fear and trepidation Elizabeth was so used to. “We were responsible for that. We all were!” He shouted suddenly, puffing up his chest as he stood defiantly against the angry giantess.

“You dare speak to me that way?” Elizabeth asked, her eyes narrowing into slits. “Do you perhaps have a death wish?”

“N-NO!” He shouted back, though his voice was wavering. “We're sick and tired of how you treat us! You step on us l-like we aren't even there! We have a list of demands and we're not going to back down until you listen to what we have to say!” He shouted, his voice full of passion and spirit.

Elizabeth grinned. She didn't view this as anything to worry about. Quite the contrary, at least this would provide her with some modicum of entertainment! A negotiation with her uneducated servants! Humiliating for them, but fun nonetheless!

“Very well. Speak your mind.” She said, relaxing her posture and standing up straight.

“O-Okay.” The now-unofficial leader spoke. He looked to his fellow servants for assurance, and they gave him a slight nod of encouragement. Gulping loudly, the little man puffed his chest out, and continued. “W-We'd like... We'd like shorter hours! A-And more pay! More pay and shorter hours!” He shouted as bravely as he could.

“More pay and shorter hours?” Elizabeth asked, turning her head up. She knew the answer of course, but she wanted them to linger a moment longer, unsure of what she'd say. It seemed to be working, as she could hear the little people begin to whisper amongst themselves. Nobody could read her, and her thin lips turned up into a smile at that.

“Well, my faithful servants, you do bring up a good point. Maybe you are paid too little and overwor-No.”

It took only a moment for what the giantess had said to register among her little workers, and in that moment she reached forward and grabbed the man who'd made the demands from her table. With a quick clench of the fist, she pulverized his torso, and the portions of his tiny body sticking out above her fist slumped down.

“Now, does anyone else wish to say anything?” Elizabeth asked, tossing the broken body to the side. She always enjoyed making an example of a bad employee. Watching the faces of betrayal, shock, and fear on a dozen like-sized individuals was always enough to excite the uncaring woman. “So, are we all ready to get back to-”

“REBELLION!” the men shouted.

In an instant, the group moved at one and leaped onto their giantess ruler, taking her by surprise. She gasped for a moment, before the sudden group of people landing all over her body made her lose her balance. Her huge body slammed onto the hard floors loudly, jostling loose a dozen of the tiny rebels.

“You insubordinate little...” She growled, wiping little bodies from her form. The tiny people were quick to recover though, and climbing up the sides of her dress within seconds. Elizabeth could feel anger welling up in her now, and couldn't help but smile. Why, she hadn't felt this deliciously angry in years! Her heart was racing, she could feel her fingers shaking, and she wanted to spill blood so badly it hurt!

“I'LL TEACH YOU TO REBEL AGAINST ME!” She screamed, climbing to her feet quickly. In less than a second she was raising her big, stomping boots up into the air and slamming them onto the crowds of angry little people. No step was without its victims, and most of them were direct kills. She was merciless in her movements, stopping every so often to rip a body from her body and squeeze it in her fist.

Elizabeth felt exhilarated. It felt so good to just let loose! She grabbed an angry woman brandishing a knife that'd climbed all the way up to her cleavage. The look of devilish glee on the giantess's face struck fear into the woman's heart as she felt her body crumple into uselessness with the woman's slightest movements.

Yet still they came. They couldn't really be that stupid, could they? This fight was as one sided as a fight could be, and still they came. They poured out of holes in the wall and holes in the floor. Some attacked her with small ranged weapons, and were unable to even puncture the woman's skin. Still others just scurried around on the floor aimlessly, small targets for Elizabeth to aim her boots at.

An extra violent stomp suddenly threw Elizabeth off balance as her blood-slicked sole skid across the floor. Taking a sudden tumble, she watched as the tiny people made a beeline for her exposed throat, threatening to kill her!

She was far too fast though, and grabbed people by the handful, and stuffed them into her mouth. Those trying to reach her huge throat in order to slit it watched as huge, throbbing lumps slid down it, knowing that those were people on their side. This should have broken their spirit, Elizabeth thought, but it seemed to only reinvigorate them, and fight harder.

Sitting up, Elizabeth quickly slipped her shoes off, determined not to slip and fall again. Another pair of stupid rebels were charging the giantess when she lazily stepped onto them with her now bare soles, and crushed them into nothing as she stood.

The battle raged on for hours, and the tiny people never relented. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was beginning to feel a bit tired physically, and her royal body was drenched in sweat. She didn't want to stop, but she knew she couldn't last much longer against this seemingly endless number of rebels if she didn't take a break soon.

Luckily, though they kept making suicide rushes towards the giantess, their attacks were slowing in tandem with her own. Elizabeth kept wiping them out and that delicious, familiar fear was beginning to creep into their expressions. None were showed any amount of mercy though, as Elizabeth's blood-soaked body continued making short work of everyone foolish enough to come directly at her.

Finally, the giantess expended the last of her energy. She fell onto her back and started to pant loudly. The scent of her efforts hung heavy in the air, and she ignored the crunches as she fell back, staining the relatively clean backside of her dress. She watched as one final rebel, carrying a tiny scimitar made a run straight at her. His movements were rather slow, and clumsy, as it looked like he wasn't used to running with a sword.

He reached the giantess's neck, and she simply flicked his tiny body away. It exploded gloriously from the comparatively huge attack, and she felt a strange sense of satisfaction. Was that all of them? Had she finally quashed the entire rebellion?

Sighing happily, she climbed back up to her feet again. Her entire body was sore with the efforts she'd just put out, but she walked straight over to her washroom. As usual, some of the non-rebellious servants stripped her of her bloodied clothing, and she walked into the bath that had been drawn for her. Dozens of tiny men and women followed after with tiny sponges, and began to wash clean her magnificent, if filthy form.

“Can we get you anything?” A tiny man asked, before scrubbing the girl behind her ears.

“No, I'm fine.” Elizabeth stated, enjoying the sensations of her body being cleaned for her. “Although..” she began, suddenly grinning. “While I appreciate their attempts to sate my boredom, tell the others I'd rather not lose so many of you the next time we play a game. Understood?”

“Y-Yes.” The little man whispered, blushing quite brightly. How had she known the entire thing was a set up? Were they really that obvious? Or was she just that smart?

Elizabeth said no more words, preferring to sigh in pleasure and slip under the water.