- Text Size +
Lilly couldn't stop watching them. Her very presence frightened them to no end, but that wasn't enough to deter her. Why should it? She was the one who had to go through the effort of casting a shrinking spell over such a large area! Now that she had the entire town spread out over her kitchen table she should be allowed to do with it as she pleased, regardless of how it made them feel.

Exhaling happily, Lilly hovered her fingers just over the roofs of several homes. Oh how she would have loved to just slap her palms onto the city and crush everything. Their scared cries as she ended their lives indiscriminately would fuel her lust to new heights. Oh, it was good to be powerful.

But, as pleasing as that would be, she still felt it would be a waste. No, she needed to have some intimate connection with the village and its people before destroying them. It would make things ever so much sweeter. She didn't want to address them herself though. No, she would need someone to speak through her, and for that, she'd need one of them on her side.

Crossing her arms over her massive chest, Lilly set about the task of deciding where she would find her future helper. Should she tear apart houses at random until she found someone she liked? Or should she make targeted attacks? Would someone on the outskirts of the village be more willing ot listen? Or should she stick to those in the center? Decisions decisions...

With a lazy movement, Lilly moved one of her fingers over a random house and gave the roof a slight flick. She could only barely hear the sound of wood crackling and falling apart from her lightest of movements. Standing from her seat, she bent over, covering a large portion of the village in the shadow from her prodigious chest.

“Now what do we have here?” She said to herself, swishing her finger around inside of the broken house. The walls fell apart and furniture was flipped around effortlessly. For the most part, the house was completely empty, save for a young girl curled up in a ball in the middle of it. A light nudge from Lilly's fingernail spurred the girl into moving.

“Oh I think you'll do nicely.” Lilly whispered as she scooped her nail underneath the trembling little girl. More cautiously than she normally treated tiny people, Lilly brought the girl to her eyes and smirked ever so slightly. She was a pretty little thing, with short brown hair that contrasted greatly with the witches own exceedingly long, flowing black hair.

A sudden soft, glowing light enveloped the little girl in Lilly's fingernail. After a short delay, the tiny little thing began to grow! Only until it was a solid two inches in height. A couple dozen feet for the people in the now-smaller village, but still less impressive in every way than Lilly herself. Wordlessly, the girl was then placed back into the village, and Lilly leaned back in her seat, ready for the games to begin.

“So, girl.” She began, not caring of or caring to know her victim's name. “We're going to have some fun, you and I.”Lilly said, widening her smile as the girl nodded submissively. “It's simple enough... I'll give you a task. And you'll perform it. Understood?”

The girl nodded her head frantically, shaking her mop of brown hair all over the place cutely.

“Good. Oh, but one more thing.” The witch began, cupping her colossal breasts and leaning forward. Day suddenly turned to blackest night for a neighborhood, as Lilly continued. “If you fail at a task, someone is going to die.” She said, casually releasing her breasts.

The huge, rounded masses of flesh fell onto the neighborhood heavily, muting the sounds of destruction with their incredible hulk. A small puff of smoke came up around the edges, blasted out in every direction by a gust of displaced wind. Powerful aftershocks shook the neighboring area, shaking many more homes on their foundations.

Lilly stood back up, and dusted her chest off. She intended to give the girl a mischievous smirk, but was surprised at her expression. Instead of a fearful, wide-eyed stare, she had a bright-red blushing face. This would certainly add another interesting layer to everything, Lilly thought.

“Okay, girl.” She began as she leaned back in her seat once again. “Your first task will be to collect five chickens. Bring them back here within five minutes and you'll have succeeded. I trust I don't need to explain what'll happen if you fail?” She asked, offering the little girl a sultry look.

Quick, scared shakes of the head confirmed the girl understood.

“Good. But I'll explain anyway.” Lilly said, grinning toothily. “If you fail. I'll kill someone using just one finger. That's how much power I hold over them.” She taunted, watching her victim's reactions carefully.

Again, the girl's face reddened, and she nodded in understanding. It was slower this time though, and she squeezed her legs together as she did so.

“Good. Begin.”

At those words, the girl was off. With her new, slightly increased height she was able to vault over the roofs of cottages and into peoples backyards with the greatest of ease, but it didn't help. She wasn't sure if the giantess was simply unaware, or if she'd picked the task knowing it, but there just weren't any chickens in this village! It was a small farming community, and nearly all the livestock were raised in a town several miles away.

Still, she tried, and tried, before finally managing to find one. Cooped up behind some chicken wire, she ripped the flimsy metal apart with her bare hands, and picked up the squawking bird. Breathing a sigh of relief, she continued to run around desperately searching for more fowl.

“You've but one minute.”

Stamping her foot on the ground, the girl redoubled her efforts, and started checking backyards at an even faster pace. She searched her mind frantically, and a memory popped into her head. Her neighbors! They sold eggs on the side, and would surely have at least a dozen chickens! She wasn't too far from home either!

Taking long, running strides, she reached her old neighborhood in ten seconds, and was in her neighbors backyard in another three. Sure enough, a dozen small, white chickens were bawking loudly over the tall girl's sudden appearance. Relief came over the girl, as it would be a quick run back to the designated spot after picking up these small birds.

She didn't, though. She had all the components necessary to win right in front of her, but when she thought about actually succeeding, actually preventing the witch from showing off more of her amazing power, she couldn't help but feel regret. While the sympathetic part of her brain screamed at her to finish, as not doing so meant innocent people would lose their lives, the rest of her mind was lost in a fog of lust.

“Time is up.”

With the force of a meteor a giant finger came down right next to the girl. She could only watch, stunned, as the house she'd been stannding next to exploded, with bits of broken wood flying in every direction. After that initial explosion, only a tall, slim finger remained, twisting into the remains of the home belonging to her former neighbors.

With agonizing slowness, the finger moved up, and the girl could see a few specks of red marring its otherwise flawless surface. She couldn't help it. A small thrum of excitement was boiling just beneath the surface, and she was eager for this cruel, murderous witch to show her more.

“New task.” Lilly announced, wiping the pad of her finger off on her bosom. “I want for you to piece that house back together. You have one minute.”

The girl's face went pale as she turned away from her owner and back to the demolished house. Splintered bits of wood had exploded in every direction and in every size. It would likely take days just to gather them all up, much less begin the impossible task of reassembling them into a house!

“Thirty seconds...”

No movement was made on the girl's end. She was hoping she wouldn't be punished for her disobedience, but at the same time, had a sneaking suspicion that maybe her captor gave her an impossible task for a reason. Not just so she could please herself further by wiping out more sections of the town, but by allowing her little admirer to fawn over the giantess's actions.

“Times up.”

An entire palm calm down with a thunderous 'WHAP' and an entire nearby neighborhood was flattened. The gusts of wind expelled were enough to knock the little girl from her feet, and as she lay on her back, she watched the giantess smile down at her. Of course the witch knew how she felt! The witch knew everything she told herself.

Another wall of light shone over the little girl, and she began to grow much, much larger. When all was said and done, she was still only half the height of her captress, but the town was now toy sized to her. Houses smaller than her foot, just waiting to be crushed as the witch had shown her.

“Who would've thought I could find a new partner here.” Lilly whispered, gently running a finger down the shorter girl's back. “I think this job is still just a bit too big for you though sweetie.” She added lovingly while standing from her seat. Wordlessly, Lilly stepped up onto the table as well, her huge, destructive feet wiping out large sections of the town as she stood next to her new partner.

“T-Thank you.” The girl spoke, her voice small, and mousy.

Offering a warm smile in response, Lilly stepped forward into the town carelessly, delighting as her new, shorter partner stomped along after. Clear, deep imprints were made in the ground where once people, houses, and the like stood as the girl caught up to Lilly.

Ruffling the smaller girl's short brown hair, the two raised their feet up as high as they could, and stomped down in unison. While Lilly noted that the girl's movements were slow, and hesitant, she was glad to see her so willing to abandon her former life so readily.

She'd definitely be keeping this one around awhile.