- Text Size +
“Another excellent performance, as usual!”

“Great job out there girlfriend, keep it up!”

“You're due outside in half an hour for pictures, don't be late!”

Dawn was tired. Being a pop star wasn't all fun and games, as the concerts took quite a bit out of her. A couple of hours dancing and singing on stage in front of a massive crowd while dozens of spotlights only caused her to sweat quite a bit. Still, the millions upon millions of dollars she made as well as the world's adoration helped to ease that discomfort.

At least it was over though, and she was backstage again. She had half an hour to herself, and ignored what all of her comparatively inch-tall coworkers had to say about her preformance. She did good. She knew she did. She didn't need one of them telling her how good she was.

Slamming the door to her dressing room, Dawn let off a loud sigh. She was sure that life as a pop star was hard for a regular person, but she wasn't like them. She was a giantess through and through, meaning that everything had to be rearranged to ensure her comfort. Everyone else tried, but it was rarely good enough for the spoiled girl, and she knew that they where to blame for it!

“Good evening miss. We're just the security. Forget we're even here.” A small voice called out to her from the below the height of her tall, pink boots. Dawn regarded the pair of guards with a slight look of distaste, before exhaling in annoyance. Why bother fighting it, she figured, and slipped her pink boots from her feet.

A soft sigh of satisfaction passed through the giantess celebrity's lips as the cool wind caressed her bare feet. Her pink boots were part of her signature look, and as such she often made an extra effort to ensure they were well taken care of. This was the main reason she had extra security placed inside of all her dressing rooms. Everyone else assumed it was to sniff out hidden paparazzi among the giant-sized beauty products, but as a giantess, Dawn had come to grips with many problems unique to herself.

“Make sure nobody touches my stuff, or it's your ass on the line.” She casually threatened to the two stoic guards standing in front of her feet. She could tell that the closeness and scent of her feet were driving the two of them crazy, but admired their professionalism about the matter. With a casual wave, she headed straight for her dressing room's shower, ready to cool down the rest of her hot body.

The two guards stood and continued to watch the boots with intense eyes. With Sargeant Maxie assigned to the right boot and the rookie Archie assigned to the left, it was a simple task. Especially since the left boot was still standing straight up. The stoic pair watched for a moment, with small beads of sweat forming on their forehead from the humidity.

“Is this all there is to the job?” Archie suddenly asked while he folded his arms over his chest. “What could possibly happen to these boots in the few minutes she's takin' a shower?” He asked, turning his head to his partner.

“Heh. You got a lot to learn rookie.” Maxie chuckled. “These boots are custom made, cost the lady a cool million, from what I've heard.” He explained as he took a handkerchief from his uniform's pocket and dabbed his forehead. “She doesn't want anyone near them. I'm sure if she could replace us with robots she'd do so in a heartbeat.” He continued, wrinkling his nose from the smell permeating the air.

“Huh. Well it seems simple enough.” Archie said, shifting his weight as he continued to stand. “Gotta say though, I shouldn't have drank that extra coffee before we started. Would it be alright if I took a sec to 'expand the ocean' if you catch my drift?” He snickered, pointing towards the small-person's bathroom.

“Sure, but it's your funeral if you get back here late. Dawn doesn't much like it if we're not doing our jobs.” He said, as he ran his fingers through his red hair. “I'm sure I can hold the fort while you're dgone.”

“Thanks man, you're the best.” Archie said, giving the sarge a pat on the back as he scurried off to the bathroom.

Maxie took a deep breath, listening to the sounds of the giantess showering herself. He suddenly regretted not asking Archie to bring a cup of coffee on his way back, but figured he'd only be around here for another ten minutes or so. So, the little man waited, whistling a happy tune.

Then, trouble struck. All at once a group of five people rushed into the huge dressing room beneath the door, and were making a beeline straight for Maxie. Groaning to himself for letting Archie leave, the guard drew his tazer, and held it up threateningly. The one job he had was to make sure nobody touched these shoes, and he'd be damned if he failed at a job when he was only two days from retirement!

The fight, if it could be called that, was over in seconds. Three men and two women made up the group, and showed no fear when threatened with the tazer. All at once the group had tackled the red-haired officer, and beaten him into unconsciousness. He was then left there, while the group hurried up and ran into the boot laying on its side.

Archie walked out of the bathroom with a goofy grin plastered on his face. Childish as it may seem, he loved to watch the water swirl around the toilet like a whirlpool in a vast storm. His childish grin melted off his face though as he quickly caught sight of his partner, unconscious on the carpeted floor. He closed the distance in a flash, and checked up on the guard.

Luckily, it looked like he was only unconscious, and there didn't even seem to be any bleeding. Now that he was closer though, he'd immediately spotted the source of Maxie's troubles. In the dark confines of that shoe was a group of three men and two young women. The mysterious parts of Archie's job all came together at once, as he observed the goings-on.

A veritable orgy was taking place in that boot. All five people were breathing in the scent of the giantess's foot deeply, while many placed strong, wet kisses all over the sole. One man was ignoring the other four, and had slipped his pants down to hump the moist insole as he stood. The other four were no slouches though, and couldn't stop pawing each other while taking in deep, strained breaths.

“What the fuck is going on here?” Archie shouted, running into the long boot himself. The humidity in the air increased dramatically, and he began to cough, not quite prepared to take that much of the giantess's scent in at once. This is why she needed her shoes guarded! Fuckin' foot fetish freaks would take any opportunity to get at these freshly worn things!

Taking a deep breath, Archie ran back into the sole, drew his baton, and immediately whacked the pantsless guy in the kneecaps. He knew he wasn't following protocol, but he had a feeling Dawn wouldn't mind if she found out what the group had done to his partner.

Another quick swing of the baton, and a man cried out in pain, rolling off of the woman he'd been mounting. He didn't spare her the rod either, and and she cried out in pain as she was smacked as well. It had been rather easy for Archie to take care of all five men and woman, and they lay inside the shoe, rubbing their faces into the insole.

Satisfied with a job well done, Archie exhaled loudly, and immediately felt a bit light-headed. He wasn't sure what those weirdos saw in this shoe, but was glad that it made them complacent, and easy to stop.

Strolling casually out of the pink tunnel of the boot, Archie came across Maxie's still unconscious body. He knew that it was his own fault that those freaks had snuck in, but he knew of a way he could make it up to the man. With a great heave, he bent over, and slid the little man along to the boots entrance. It was perfect! He'd give Maxie the credit for stopping those troublemakers, and neither of them would get into any trouble.

Just then, the thundering sound of rushing water a room over came to a stop. Light rumbles shook the floor, and Archie returned to his position, ready to greet the giantess Dawn.

Moments later, a door opened up, and the giantess herself had made her reappearance. Though her hair was still wet, the rest of her looked ready to go. Swinging a red scarf around her neck, she adjusted her pink skirt, and walked back up to her boots.

Archie stood wordlessly as those huge, now clean feet appeared by his sides. He kept a stoic face the entire time, watching as one of those huge, now sweet-smelling feet slid into the standing boot. Once the foot was all the way in, a few adjustments were made, and she slid her other foot forward, straight for the boot with all the people still inside. The boot that Maxie was half hanging onto.

Suddenly realizing she wasn't even bothering to check, Archie tried to shout up, but she couldn't see him as he was directly beneath her, and completely out of sight. He could only watch in horror as the toes gripped the lip of the boot, and tilted it upward. Maxie's body plummeted inside, and the giant foot hovered over the raised boot.

“We love you Dawn!” A small chorus of voices cried out, before cheering and whistling as the pretty foot slid into the shoe and muffled them completely. Archie couldn't bear to watch, but completely heard the sounds of praise inside get cut off sharply, as a dull, crunching sound reverberated from outside of the boot.

“Are you fucking serious?” Dawn groaned, rubbing the pulped bodies around her giant toes. “I give you pieces of shit one fucking job and you can't even do that?” She asked, looking around for the two guards.

In the heat of the moment Archie had forgotten he had a walkie talkie with a direct line to the giantess's ear attached to his chest. With shaking fingers he switched it on, and explained the situation.

“S-Sorry ma'am. They took my partner by surprise, and, um.. he was in there with them.” Archie explained, hoping he wouldn't get any trouble for what had happened.

“You mean I got security all over my foot? Again?” she groaned, before suddenly slipping her foot out of the boot, and displaying the huge, red sole to Archie. It towered above his head, and he shivered a bit, intimidated by the sheer scale of this girl.

“Well. Get to it.” She said, rather matter-of-factly.

Archie didn't move.

“Do I have to fuckin...” Dawn groaned, realizing this guy must have been new. “Clean my fucking foot you dirty piece of shit!” She shouted, and pressed her foot down, suddenly pinning Archie beneath her toes. “Or your partner won't be the only one who gets stepped on today.” She threatened, before crossing her arms over her chest and stepping off of him.

She watched with a smirk as the tiny man clad in blue scurried away, only to return a few seconds later with a heavy bucket full of water and a bunch of sponges. In truth, she'd seen the unconscious little man hanging near the edge of her boot, but had felt like a bit of a foot massage. It didn't matter to her that a small group of people lost their lives, so long as she was able to make a man give a foot massage of his own volition. It somehow felt better than asking for one.

“Between the toes.” She ordered, spreading her toes apart as the little man diligently soaked the blood-stained sponge between her tremendous digits.