- Text Size +

 Bree's fingers dug against the carpet as her boyfriend – no, her Master - took her roughly from behind. He held her by the back of the collar wrapped around her neck, painfully forcing her face against the ground. She gagged lightly from the pressure on her neck, the feeling only adding to her ardor.

“Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck...” she panted rhythmically. It wasn't particularly inspired, but it summed up how she felt, completely under someone else's control. The two of them came at the same time, and he pulled hard against her collar as he did, forcing her to arch her back. Her fingers clutched the collar, now digging into her flesh, but most of her never wanted the feeling to end. He held her there for a few more seconds before letting her collapse to the ground, coughing and panting in delight.

“Oh my god, Master...” she whispered, curling around his legs as he rose to his feet and looked down at the obedient girl on the ground.

“What do you say, girl?” he asked in a soft but firm voice.

“Thank you, Master.” She said it reverently, as if speaking to a deity, then planted a small series of kisses on his feet to further demonstrate her affection. He chuckled down at his pet before walking back to the bed, snapping his fingers to command his girl to follow him, and follow she did. She crawled into bed with him, nestling deep into his side.

“So, Bree, I've been... thinking about something.”

“Yes, Master?”

“A couple days ago I brought home this formula from work. I haven't told you about it because it's not exactly legal, and I wasn't sure if I was going to bring it up at all.”

Intrigued, Bree tilted her head up to face her boyfriend, Adam, and kissed him softly on the arm while she was there. “Oh yeah? What's so dangerous about it?”

“Well there's two. One is an antidote to the other; the other being...” He tried to think of a way to phrase it that wouldn't sound ridiculous, but failed. “It's a shrinking formula.”

Bree was confused. “What shrinks? It does?”

“No, the person who imbibes it. It shrinks people down to only a few inches high.”

“No way,” Bree laughed, frowning. “You're kidding with me, right?”

Adam looked down seriously at her. “I'm not. And I was wondering if you'd like to join me in a little unauthorized demonstration?”

Bree thought about the possibilities. She could be a little speck, a mote-girl staring up at her beautiful god of a boyfriend. The sheer powerlessness of the situation appealed to her, and she giggled into his side. “Okay! Let's do it! Where should I shrink?”

“Actually... I was thinking I'd do the shrinking.”

“W-what? Why?” Bree was genuinely shocked.

“Well, it's a little disorienting at first. I've gone through a few trials at the lab, and I'm accustomed to what it feels like. We only have enough for one use, and I'm more interested in just showing it to you.”

“But don't you want a tiny, helpless little girl to play with?”

He laughed, running a hand through her long blonde hair. “Of course I do, pet, but I don't want that tiny, helpless little girl accidentally hurting herself in a big scary world that wasn't designed for her.” He patted her on the head and stood up. “Don't worry. We'll be getting bigger sample sizes for authorized use outside the office soon. Now come on, let's go try it out.”

Disappointed, Bree crawled from the bed and followed him down the hallway and out to the living room, where he was already opening his briefcase. He removed two vials from it; the bigger one was filled with a green liquid, while the smaller contained blue.

“This is the shrinking formula,” he held the green bottle forward. “And this is the antidote. I really won't need much at all of the second one, but I got enough to be able to lose some and be fine. Are you ready for this?”

Bree shrugged. “I guess so! What am I going to do with you once you're small?”

“Whatever you want. Within reason, of course. Maybe I can ride you around like a horse or something.” She nodded thoughtfully as he took the lid off the green vial, setting the blue one down on the table beside him. “Okay, here goes.” He took a quick draft of the liquid and made a face of extreme displeasure, grunting and setting the bottle down beside the blue one.

“And how long does it last if you don't get the antidote?” Bree wondered, taking a few slow steps forward.

“Indefinitely.” Adam was still shaking off the taste when he responded. He could already tell he was slowly shrinking, only an inch taller than his girlfriend now. She leaned forward, rubbing her bare chest against his, and took the blue bottle in her slender fingers.

“And you said nobody knows you took these? So... if I never give you the antidote, nobody will ever find you?”

“Ha ha, Bree. Very funny.” His voice was rising in pitch, and Bree brought a hand to her mouth, giggling through it.

“No, what's funny is your voice, Adam. Not a very good voice for giving commands there, 'Master'.” The last word was said with sly derision as she looked further and further down at her shrinking boyfriend. He rolled his eyes and clasped his hands behind his back.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Just a bit!” Bree held her forefinger and thumb a small distance apart, laughing. Adam smiled too.

“Yeah, the voice thing is a side effect of the shrinking. Just wait until you can pick an entire person up in one hand. It's... it's a bit of a trip.”

Bree bit her lower lip, already considering the possibilities. She was still turned on from earlier, and power imbalances between people only stoked the flames of her lust. She stepped forward, letting her shin collide with Adam roughly, knocking him to the ground. He yelled wordlessly and pinwheeled his arms as he fell over, and Bree laughed at how ridiculous he looked as he fell.

“Look out!” he yelled when he'd recovered, clearly agitated. “You need to be careful, I don't retain my density. I'm going to be much more fragile than before.”

“Well,” Bree said softly, squatting down. He was only a foot tall at this point, and Bree was still keenly aware of the antidote she held in her hand. “I don't need to do anything, right... little boy?”

“Look, Bree, this isn't... this isn't a sex thing, okay?” Adam explained. “This is just a demonstration. It's just a cool thing to look at and play around with, all right?”

Reaching out, Bree took her miniscule boyfriend in her free hand, holding him below the armpits with two fingers. “You're right, this is pretty remarkable,” she said softly, marveling at his light squirms. “Adam... are you sure this will last forever if you don't get the antidote?”

“Yeah, I've seen the way it was designed for myself. It's not self-terminating yet, it needs the antidote as a catalyst.”

Smiling widely, Bree set her boyfriend down on the kitchen counter beside the sink. “Well then, Adam, I think you should know I'm going to be breaking up with you.”

He laughed, giving her the benefit of the doubt, but her tone was disconcerting. “Oh, yeah, I'm so crushed.”

Nodding, Bree unscrewed the lid of the blue liquid, holding it over the sink. “Not a bad choice of words there, little boy.” She spilled a few drops into the sink, watching them pour down the drain. A cold chill ran down Adam's spine.

“W-wait!” he shouted, running to the edge of the sink. Bree turned the water on, and the blue liquid quickly mixed with the water, swirling out of sight. “What the fuck, Bree? Be careful!”

“There you go, telling me what to do again.” She smirked and poured another few drops in the sink, drinking in his cries as more of the elixir disappeared. “I've been cheating on you, Adam. Sleeping around, as sluts like me are wont to do.” Bree sighed wistfully, hooking a finger through the loop on the front of the collar still wrapped around her neck. “Not that you're bad or anything. You just... you don't fuck me twenty-four-seven, you know? I need other outlets.”

Adam's eyes were wild with terror and hatred. “What are you saying!? I have a fucking job!”

“I know,” she sighed, sounding bitter about it. “And I guess it's finally produced one good thing. I mean, here I am, with total control over you.” She swirled the antidote around in the jar. “What happens if I drink this?”

One good thing? How about the fucking roof over your head? How about the steady meals, the dinners out, every single comfort you have in life?” Adam ignored her question, still incredulous that this was even happening.

“Oh, sure, that's great and all, but look at me. I'm a fucking ten, okay? I have other guys willing to give that to me. What I don't have is a way to turn them into little mice, so... here we are.” She shrugged and let another few drops spill out into the sink.

“Quit fucking doing that!” he screamed, stomping his foot. The effort barely made a noise through the thin metal basin of the sink, and in response Bree reached out and flicked him onto his ass with a finger.

“It's time for you to stop giving me orders, pet. I'm the Master now.”

“Bree, this is insane! Give me the antidote now!”

“Tell you what,” she said as she poured another few drops in. The volume of the container was getting noticeably low, something that worried Adam to no end. “I'm going to spill a little of this into the sink every time you give me a command. Understand?”

Adam wanted to scream at her, but Bree's playful gaze warned him against it. He knew she got excited around abuse of power, but he'd thought she was rational enough to not let it affect her life where it really mattered. The glint in her eyes told him otherwise.

“I asked you if you understand. You obey your master, little pet.”

“Y-yes, Bree. I understand.” Adam's voice dropped in volume, signaling his acceptance of defeat. She laughed and set the open bottle of antidote down on the counter across the sink from Adam.

“That's good! You sound all broken and everything! Now, here's what I'm thinking: I'm thinking maybe I take you on a little tour of my other boyfriends, show you each of their domming styles, what do you think?” Bree sat on a stool in front of Adam, crossing her legs and folding her hands on her knee. Even sitting, she still loomed above him like a beautiful nude goddess. He wondered how he had never seen what a sociopath she was before. “They're all similar, but each one brings something a little different to the games. And gosh, what a field day they'd have with you.” She snickered, looking down at her pathetically small ex-boyfriend. “You'd be a little sexual treat for us!”

“Bree...” Adam began, picking his words carefully. He couldn't afford to have her waste too much more of the antidote. “Please, please don't do this. This is insane. You have to see that, right?”

She shrugged. “I see what used to be a man grovelling to a nineteen-year-old for a quick drink from an open bottle only a few feet away from himself.”

“W-wait... you're nineteen?”

“Oops,” Bree said, laughing again. “Did you think I wasn't?”

“You told me you were twenty-four!” Bree reached out and flicked him again, knocking him into the sink. She scooted her stool forward and looked down, sneering.

“Don't get indignant with me, little boy. It's not my fault you went and made yourself a bug. And yeah, I was lying when I said that, I just wanted you to fuck me. Now I guess you're the one getting fucked, huh?” Bree picked up the antidote, studying it as she swirled it around again. “You never said; what would happen if I drank from this?”

“N-nothing! Nothing would happen, Bree, it's just a catalyst that causes the shrinking formula to reverse its effects! I need it, Bree! This is serious!”

“Run for it.” Bree held the bottle over the opposite end of the sink and started pouring it out. The deep blue formula fell in a long cascade towards the sink, and Adam's heart leaped into his throat. He started to sprint towards it, but the still-running water slickened the floor of the metal sink, and he slipped onto his face, sputtering and gurgling as he frantically rose to his knees. By the time he'd readjusted, he saw a blue swirl spiraling into the drain.

“No, no, no!” he screamed, crawling forward desperately, but it was too late. It slipped beyond his grasp, and as soon as he'd registered it, it was gone. Adam stared numbly at the drain, still trying to wrap his mind around the events of the last five minutes, when a lilting giggle broke his concentration.

“Guess that's it! You're mine now!” He couldn't even bring himself to look up at the gloating goddess, but a second later his head was gripped from either side and he was lifted out of the sink and dropped onto the counter. “You know, there's still a little bit left. You think this would be enough to save you?” She held the bottle forward so he could see inside. A thin layer of blue was settled on the bottom, maybe in all enough for two drops of the stuff. He shook his head.

“No... that wouldn't be enough...”

Bree shrugged, smiling. “Still though, wanna give it a shot? Tell you what, you can have it. Free of charge.”

Hope stirred in his chest. He could see that it wasn't enough, he knew that such a small amount wouldn't trigger the reaction in the first formula... but still his mind hoped. He hoped somehow he was a special case, that God or whatever made the universe work would see what was happening and grant him a miracle that would give him his life back. “O... okay...” he muttered weakly. Bree lifted him again, this time setting him on the floor. She laid down in front of him, her breasts swelling out as she did so, and the loop around her collar jingling melodically.

“Okay, here you go!” With that, Bree spat onto the tile, a huge glob of spit resting right in front of Adam. She tilted the bottle to the side, and the two of them watched a solitary drop of blue roll slowly down the glass container, quiver slightly on the lip of the bottle, then drop directly into the center of Bree's spit. The antidote slowly spread out, tinging Bree's spittle a soft blue. “Drink up.” Her voice was a dare, and she watched her tiny man hungrily, waiting to see him humiliate himself for her amusement.

Adam realized he had no other hope. There would never be another chance to grow back to normal. No matter what degradations he would have to suffer, Adam would get as much of the antidote inside himself as possible. He knelt before Bree's slowly-spreading saliva, grimaced, and stuck his face in.

Immediately he could hear Bree's laughter from above; the pure, mirthful laughter of a young woman. He drank in the slick fluid, paying attention to the tendrils of blue within. He sucked them in as much as he could, taking a few pauses for breath throughout. In the course of a minute he'd consumed all of the antidote within her spit, and much of the latter as well. Bree was still snickering when he looked up, studying his small form.

“Well little guy, I guess you're not growing today,” she said through her broad grin. “It's okay though. It's good to see you willing to debase yourself like that. I think over the next few months you're going to get really good at making me laugh.”

No... no, this can't be it. This can't just be the end. Adam thought to himself desperately as Bree stood up, taking him in her powerful fist and carrying him to a small box that had held a necklace Adam gave her a few weeks back. I have to grow. I have to. I won't be a... a... a fucking slave to this psychopathic little girl! Determined though his thoughts were, the antidote failed to take hold. Bree shut him in the box, leaving him in darkness, before thoroughly washing out the bottles and setting them back in his briefcase.

“Ready to go, little guy?” She asked of the box minutes later when she was all dressed. “I just texted Ricky and he said he's good to go. Oh, I can't wait to show you to him! Do you want to tell him you drank my spit or should I? Oh, I'll just do it. You've got a lot on your mind.” Bree was still chuckling to herself as she closed and locked his door, ditching his keys in the bushes beside the stairs.