- Text Size +
“WHOO! 12 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS!” Sarah screamed, nearly stumbling as she drunkenly walked along the darkened sidewalk. “I am gonna do SO MUCH SHIT!” She laughed, speaking to no one.

The drunken little girl kept walking, if her drunken, stumbling gait could in fact be called that, along the hugely wide sidewalk. Unbeknownst to her, in her drunken adventures for the night, she'd walked outside of the small peoples designated safe-zone, and was entering a community of giants.

Things weren't safe for her kind here. Recent technological advances had made it so a giant or giantess couldn't simply stroll past the border into a small person's town and rampage without fear of harm. Unfortunately, communication between the two vastly different sized people was still a requirement, so little people were free to enter and exit of their own free will. Law enforcement never bothered investigating disappearances into these zones, taking a firm stance of, “They deserved it” when a case arose.

The two communities were able to coexist in this way, and had for dozens of years. In her drunken haze though, Sarah had ignored the many, many warning signs placed between her and the giant neighborhood. She was too-far gone to realize the massive shift in scale between her own world and this one, and continued onward.

“Awwwwww sheeit.” She groaned suddenly, nearly falling to her knees as she spoke. “I'm fuckin... fuckin...” She said, looking rather queasy as she bent over, clutching her stomach. “I'm...” She tried to begin again, feeling as though she were going to vomit.

“I'M LOSING MY BUZZ!” she screamed, before standing straight back up and looking around her. A giant, neon sign called to her. Shaped like a frosty mug of beer it floated abnormally high up in the sky, but Sarah knew she'd found her calling. After all, if she wasn't on the verge of alcohol poisoning, she wasn't ready to go to sleep!

With glee in her eyes, she broke into a speedy run, only to trip and fall after two steps. Drunkenly flopping around, she tried to swim through the concrete, before beginning to hover above it! With glee in her eyes, she realized she'd discovered the secret to flying, and soared through the air, heading straight for the bar's entrance! A couple of screwdrivers and she'd be ready to go home and begin some other prior engagements.

Unfortunately, she quickly found herself facing another problem. The door! Why was it so big?! Trying to summon her newly discovered super powers, she reached an arm out, delighted when a huge, tan arm extended out far beyond her own reach, and pushed the door open. A sense of satisfaction came over the small girl as she then flew herself over to the similarly oversized bar, and came to a stop on it.

“That. Was. The. Best.” She said to herself, and looked around the bar. “Everyone here is just so big!” She giggled, though had a strange sensation that not everything was as it seemed.

“Hey!”

The voice was loud, overpowering, and immediately an intense migraine crippled Sarah. It only lasted a few seconds, but she couldn't stop screaming in some vain attempt to lessen the pain. Once the pain began to dissipate though, she looked around her surroundings again, suddenly angry. Who in their right mind would shout into a megaphone in a bar! Didn't they know people liked to drink here?!

“WHO SAID THAT?” Sarah shouted, climbing to her feet and turning around. With her buzz slowly fading, she was finally able to fully comprehend the sights before her, and fell onto her bottom. Her bottom lip quivered and her heart began to thrash around inside of her chest, hoping to wake her from a dream she wished she was having.

It was a girl. A big one. She was tanned, with thick, shoulder-length black hair. The entire bar was filled with these giants, but they had all been in the distance, so she'd assumed it to be a trick of the eyes. Some kind of weird, perspective themed bar. That wasn't a stupid idea, right? It had to exist!

“What's up?”

Sarah bent over and covered her ears. Why did everyone have to be so loud? And was the giantess referring to her? For what reason? She felt her heart sink into her stomach as terrible thoughts of the dangerous situation she was in began to form. M-Maybe this was one of the gentle giantesses! There were plenty of those! Not every giant was a power tripping psychopath!

The tan giantess offered Sarah a sly grin.

Sweat began to bead on the tiny girl's forehead at the sight of that grin. She gulped hard, deathly afraid of what was to come, and crossed her fingers in some vague attempt to prepare herself for whatever was coming. Maybe if she looked extra pathetic then she'd be given some mercy?

Giant fingers appeared and began to head straight for the little girl's vulnerable body. Praying for some kind of empathy, Sarah began to bawl as loudly as she could, disheartened when her pathetic demeanor didn't slow the fingers at all.

“Hold still now...” The giantess said with a grin, while pinning Sarah to the bar with her fingers. Two huge, shiny fingernails pinched at the little body in an attempt to strip Sarah of her clothing. While dextrous, the giantess didn't completely succeed, and furrowed her brows when she felt a crunchy squish while tearing the shirt free.

Sarah's shirt was stripped from her body, but she didn't care. Her shoulder had been crushed in the process, and now very real tears could be felt welling up. Gulping hard, she moved a hand over her shoulder, and felt the wet, crushed bit of flesh. Slow realization dawned on the little girl as she looked up at her smiling captor. She was going to die here.

“Don't cover yourself up.” The tanned giantess spoke, and pulled Sarah's little hand aside. Once again she failed to realize her own strength, and one of the little girl's small, cute hands was crushed into a paste. Small, shrill screams of pain were the only thing on Sarah's mind right now, and she kicked her legs wildly, hoping to find some purchase on the smooth wood and slide away.

“Why are you so fuckin' fragile.” The giantess asked, clearly disappointed with her toys frailness. “God it's not even worth it.” She added, and moved her thumb over the helpless bug's little chest.

Sarah begged and pleaded for mercy as the thumb cloaked her in shadow. She tried to bring her broken, useless arms up to save herself, but found the sharp daggers of pain filling her limbs a deterrent. There was nothing she could do. No way to protect herself.

The soft pad of the thumb pressed down onto Sarah's chest lightly. The small girl shook her head wildly with tears streaming down the sides of her face all the while. Pressure began to mount, and she felt her meager breasts get pushed inward, and felt her ribcage begin to buckle. What little breath she still had was forced out in one pained gasp, and she wailed in fear.

“It's been awhile since I've seen a little girl. I forgot how small you guys are...” The giantess whispered, suddenly sliding her thumb away. A great purple bruise was forming on Sarah's chest from the temporary pressure, and she could only watch with wide eyes as the giantess sat up straight, and leaned forward, covering her in shadows once again.

“Ara ara, how could your tiny, insubstantial chest ever compare to these wonderful melons?” The giantess asked, before shaking her head in disappointment. “Ara ara? Who the fuck says that?” She asked herself as she leaned forward just a bit and smothered the tiny Sarah beneath her bust. It was average at best, but compared to the tiny girl it was as big as a room, and weighed enough to strain her entire skeleton from the pressure.

“Man, nothing's ever as good as it sounds on paper.” The giantess's muffled voice said from above the tons and tons of breast flesh. Sarah couldn't fight against the soft hills, and gasped for air. Her brain was telling her to just give up, and let death's soft embrace take her, but her body simply wouldn't cooperate. In her mind she'd given up, but her body kept her awake, and alive, to suffer incredibly beneath the giantess's breasts.

“Fuck this. The bartender hasn't even showed up!” the giantess groaned, angry over the lack of service the bar was providing. She sat up suddenly, watching as the broken, nearly-suffocated girl took in great, painful lung fulls of air. “She's not even begging or crying!” The giantess nearly shouted, swiping the shrunken girl off of the bar.

The fall down was long, and Sarah prayed it would end her life. She didn't want to be abandoned on the floor, unseen by anyone else. Would some sort of bug, or small rodent find her, and begin to eat her alive? No. At least, she hoped not. The thought was too horrifying. Too disgusting.

With a loud crack, Sarah slammed into the wooden floor of the bar. She felt her consciousness begin to fade, and began trying to actively will herself into the sweet relief unconsciousness would provide. Her life was forfeit the moment she'd been picked up and she just wanted it all to end. Unfortunately, like everything else the pathetic girl tried in life, she failed. She stayed conscious, and could only watch as the tanned giantess stood up, and slipped a shoe off.

A bare foot was revealed, and immediately the heat around her increased. She tried her best to tilt her head up, and get a final glimpse of her killer, but couldn't tilt her head past the stranger's knee.

“I hope you enjoy my fee- No, that's totally unnatural. Why would anyone say that?” The giantess asked herself, as she stepped down onto the broken girl. Sarah's form molded into the soft sole for just a moment, before exploding messily. The giantess's eyes went wide at the exact moment it occurred, and she lifted a foot, admiring the girl's remains slopping down her toes.

“Well... that part is just as good as I thought it'd be at least.” She said with a slight grin while slipping her feet back into her shoes. Without another word, she left the bar, and headed home for the night.

---------------------

The next day, Emma woke up and lie in bed sleepily. The moment had only lasted a minute, but it had stuck with her, and haunted her dreams. With but one step she took a small woman's life. It had given her quite the rush, and given her quite a bit of inspiration for the next story. With a yawn she climbed out of bed and lazily shuffled to the computer.

“Sarah didn't post a new story last night.” Emma said, clearly upset. “Bitch didn't even give an excuse...” She added, as she checked for any new messages or journal posts.