- Text Size +

It was the sound that haunted her nightmares. The deep rhythmic booming sounds of her goddess crossing her bedroom, coming towards her with her latest set of snacks to keep her satisfied while she watched her anime. The heavy thunder of footfalls got louder and louder, the floor beneath the tiny woman vibrating and shaking with each monstrous step until she had to cover her ears as the huge feet carried the gigantic girl to her desk where she dropped with a crash into her large computer chair. As usual, she swung her legs under the desk and sat back in her chair, her feet resting on there heels. Her toes rose high up above the small girl under the desk, flexing and wriggling as they hooked over the tops of each sock and slid them down over the soft, pale feet.

With her socks kicked to the floor beneath her desk Ash sat back and rested her bowl of food on her lap, she leant forward and clicked her mouse a few times on the computer screen, barely noticing that the little screams and wails that had been a background noise to her evening had suddenly become muffled as her body covered the top of the bowl. She began to play her anime and leant back into her seat again, a slight giggle escaped her as she felt her foot toy go to work on her toes like she had been trained to do. Its little tongue and hands tickled, but in a good way, and quickly became soothing as the little thing's body crawled about over the tops of her feet.

Looking into the bowl Ashley eyed her snacks, the opening theme tune of the anime ran through her speakers, she licked her lips, making the plump pink surfaces glisten. This was easily the favourite part of her day. Finally selecting one of the small men from the bowl she dipped her hand inside and dragged him out by the ankle, her thick fingertips engulfing his whole foot within them and half crushing it in the process. She grinned at him, her sharp brown eyes locked onto him while a sultry look filled her eyes. She looked every bit the predator to her prey.

Down below, Emma was doing as she had been trained to do. She crawled about Ashley's feet, rubbing and massaging them, running her tongue over the massive digits as many times as she could before her gag reflex would kick in under the assault of the bitter taste of old sweat. The toes were almost as big as her body, each simple wriggle and flex threatened to throw the tiny girl off or pull her body beneath the crushing flesh of the foot. The faint screams of her goddess' supper echoed down under the desk and Emma screwed her eyes shut in an attempt to block out her surroundings but as usual the echoes refused to go away.

A deep rumble of impatience echoed from the goddess' soft tummy followed by a lighter giggle from higher up, for a moment the screams intensified until suddenly they went silent, replaced by the pleasured humming of the titanic girl as she savoured the taste of her snack. The screaming returned, broken by sobs and a tiny voice Emma couldn't make out but she knew they would be pleading, they always pleaded, it was one of the things her goddess enjoyed when she was building her appetite.

Ash lowered the little man into her waiting mouth with an "Aaaaahhhh-UM!" as she clamped her mouth closed around his frame, just the leg she dangled him from remained outside of those soft pink lips as they moved and worked him around in tandem with her tongue as it danced over her morsels body, enjoying and savouring his taste as she explored every inch of it. She pulled him back out, he was coughing, gagging and screaming, spit trailing down his whole body as her mouth salivated, eager to get the meal back inside. She grinned and twirled him about, a muted series of cracks coming from the foot that was being pulped between her fingers as he spun.

Screaming for all he was worth the little man began to beg, plead, offer money and possessions to spare his life, his efforts were only met with a look of slight arousal, Ash's free hand played across her breast briefly until she lowered him back towards her mouth, the hot, sweltering cave now saturated with saliva as strands hung between her powerful looking teeth. She lowered him down, his hands instinctively reaching forwards to stop himself entering the girl's mouth but it was what she had expected as her teeth came down on his upper arms, crushing his biceps flat as her lips locked around his head, smothering him in the plump flesh for a moment until with a pair of light snaps, her teeth severed his arms effortlessly.

The small man kicked and screamed and flailed, his entire body thrashing around as Ashley simply gazed at him, weighing up what part she wanted next as her powerful molars crushed his limbs to paste. Opening her mouth once more she took his free leg into her mouth. He tried to pull it away but her lips locked around the limb and her mouth sucked it powerfully inside. There was another snap, this one heavier but no less easy for her to simply clamp her teeth down and pull the limb away. More screams as blood rained down into the bowl she had rested on her tummy.

With no more fanfare Ashley lowered the rest of the man into her mouth, his fight having been all but drained from him. She closed her mouth and began to suck the flavour from her fingers as she chewed her snack into a tasty mess. The people in the bowl had gone quiet now, sitting and shivering with fear, one, a curvy blonde, sat staring wide eyed, her face spattered with claret as she simply sat with her knees hugged close to her chest. "Mmm, delicious." Ash thought to herself as she reached in, gripping the girls ankles in one fist and catching her forearms in the other.

The girl finally began to scream as she was stretched out before the Goddess like a juicy pork rib, the huge girl licking her lips almost drooling at the sight of her exposed naked flesh. Without a word she simply leant forwards and sunk her teeth into the buttocks and thigh of the girl, crushing through her pelvis and flesh like she was nothing but a meat stick. The screams and wails continued to echo down to Emma as her Goddess continued to strip her meal of all its meat. It was all she could do to force herself to lap away at the feet in an effort to distract herself from the horror story going on above.

The effort of forcing her tongue into the gaps of the pudgy digits without being ill managed to contain her thoughts as the crunching sounded about the room from above, all the time accompanied by the satisfied humms and purrs of the girl. Emma allowed herself to drift into a trance, letting the repetitive work almost hypnotise her as she once more sunk back to her own life, or more appropriately, her existence. Her tongue lapping away, her hands running down between the digits occasionally inhaling sharply or giving a squeak of pain as her hands accidentally tickled her goddess' foot and the toes clamped painfully around her arms or head.

She didn't know how much time had passed since she had managed to lose herself in her work, but Emma's throat was sweat-burned and raw, her tongue numb from cleaning endless yards of pungent foot flesh. The foot she was cleaning suddenly bucked beneath her, tossing her into the air and onto the carpet below where she landed with a painful thump. The carpet offered no cushioning under the desk where it had been worn flat under years of abuse under the soles of her Goddess and Emma took a moment to get herself painfully back onto her feet. There was a deep rumble of the enormous chair being rolled back from the desk and Emma briefly wondered if her goddess was done with her for the evening, but then the huge face appeared, an irritated look to her as her eyes searched for her prize.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Emma cried out instinctively, running as fast as she could towards her goddess' feet as they perched on tip-toes under the seat.

Ashley said nothing, instead her eyes locked onto where the sound was coming from and then reached out for it. She clamped her hand over the little thing, pressing it into the floor for a second before closing her hand into a fist around it, completely encasing its little 2 inch body in her meaty fist. She rose back up, her anime still playing on her computer screen and her snack bowl sitting empty on the desk in front of her. She rolled the chair back under her desk and lifted her hand to her chest, opening her palm and staring down at the quivering form that lay in a scrunched up ball in the centre.

"Congratulations, you just got promoted. From foot lick, to tooth pick." Ashley said, grinning at her little rhyme.

The words boomed into Emma's ears, even with her hands raised to shield them the massive voice of her goddess rattled her little body and vibrated deep within her chest. She couldn't quite make out the words at first but as the shock of the deafening sound subsided she began to understand a little better.

"I got something stuck in my teeth while I was having my supper and I can't get it out. That's your job now, so do it." Ashley spoke plainly at her toy, she wasn't sure its mind was still intact enough to really understand but she decided to take the chance.

Emma realised her Goddess was speaking to her, giving her a command, RECOGNISING her! It had been so long, she hadn't been addressed in any way other than during punishment for longer than she could remember, certainly since before she had been trained to be her love's foot toy. She got up onto her knees, brushing her long matted hair behind her ear and attempted to make her bruised body as presentable as possible before kneeling politely in front of the titanic breasts that overshadowed her. She nodded her head.

Ashley took this as an understanding and with no further fanfare she simply tossed the small girl into her mouth and clamped it shut behind her. As the toy landed on her tongue Ash realised its whole body tasted salty and slightly tangy, grimacing as she realised that it must have been the taste of her own feet on the little thing.

"Ughh, should have washed it." she mumbled to herself.

Emma gave a squeal as she slipped about inside the massive wet cave of her Goddess' mouth, the tongue bucking and throwing her about as the awesome sound of Ashley's voice rang out all around her. Finally the tongue seemed to calm down, cupping her body for a moment but then flicking her forward, slamming her against the clamped teeth at the front of the dark cavern and then nearly crushing her as it ground her body across the row of teeth to where Ash could feel the thing was stuck.

The tongue let up for a second and the massive, deadly molars that had ground so many people before her into mulch opened up, then the hot wet muscle rolled up the length of Emma's back to force her down into the hard bumpy surface. Emma froze, panicked for a moment as the tongue continued to stroke and brush up and down her body seemingly tasting and teasing her while she was expected to work. Ashley was barely aware of what she was doing to the small girl, instead she was more focused on her anime, watching a fight that would effect the plot with great interest as she eagerly awaited the outcome, her tongue idly toying with the thing in her mouth like she would a piece of candy.

After about ten minutes she suddenly felt something give in her mouth, and the small patch of discomfort disappeared. She rolled her tongue back and found the body of her toy girl, sweeping her forward in a pool of saliva until pushing her upper half out from between her lips. Emma had found what had been causing her Goddess irritation. One of her snacks must have been wearing a bangle around her wrist when she had been chewed up and now the mangled, crushed hoop of bloodstained gold had become lodge between two teeth. She fought with all of her meagre strength for a few minutes with the thing until finally it came free, looking like a scrap of gold coloured foil after it had gone through its chewing.

Instantly her world was tuned and flipped again as the tongue once more took charge of her movements, lifting her up and dropping her into the saliva that had oozed around her, trying to break her down like food as she worked, then it scooped her up once more and pushed her head and chest through the pillow-like lips back into the dazzlingly bright world outside and clean, cold fresh air. She coughed and gasped for a moment, spit still streaming down her face from her hair.

The lips were locked tight around her which didn't help her breath much better than she had in the stale confines of the mouth. It was a struggle to wriggle her arm free of the tight grip and pull the mangled piece of metal out to present it to her goddess. For a moment Emma had a view down her Goddess' body that she realised must have been what Ashley saw each day. She gazed down between the valley of those mountainous breasts, over the soft looking mound of her tummy down to the large powerful looking thighs. Ash was ready for bed, wearing a simple plain black t-shirt under which Emma could make out the two distinct rises of her nipples, and some thin flannel pajama bottoms which outlined her curves as the material hugged her body.

Emma instantly blushed at the sight of her Goddess, she always did when she saw her titanic form but then suddenly a massive hand appeared below her, blocking the view. The palm spread open and waited but the lips didn't release their grip. Emma realised she was supposed to hand over the object she had retrieved and tossed it onto the palm, which then retreated away as the hot slimy tongue slid up beneath Emma's body again and curled up to wrap across her face, once more carrying her back into the dark with only a muffled scream.

Emma was pulled further and further back in, then crushed firmly into the roof of Ashley's mouth, the tongue effortlessly smothering her as she struggled not to drown in saliva and was once more only able to draw in the hot stale breath of her goddess. Just as she was beginning to feel dizzy in the crushing hold the back of the tongue dipped, her body sliding swiftly down the slick surface into another waiting pool of spit. There was no time to get her bearings as the new surface opened around her, sucking her swiftly down into it and crushing her in half, her legs folding up over the front of her body so her head was pushed between her ankles. She slid down to the sound of a wet squelching noise as she was pulled into her goddess' body.

Ashley surveyed the scrap of metal between her finger tips for a second, feeling the bulge of her snack slide down her throat with a loud *GULP*.

"I need to check my food more carefully" She commented to herself then stopped and thought for a second "Shit, did that slave have a collar on? .... I cant remember what she looked like... Better not upset my stomach." She grumbled before leaning forward a little, tossing the gold scrap onto her desk and sitting back to enjoy the rest of her anime.

Emma slipped through the tight opening to Ashley's stomach, splashing into a thick lumpy soup of her half digested meal. The goo clung and stuck to her body, making her skin feel like it was fizzing and burning as she started to whimper. Her breaths sucked down the thick foul smelling air and set her lungs on fire as the enzymes of Ashley's stomach began to work away at the latest deposit of food inside and out. Wading across the dark pit she screamed and pounded at the squishy walls, feeling a clump of her hair drop from her head and slide down her back. The stomach reacted to her struggles by flexing as it began to pound and squeeze her in its burning embrace, flooding itself with yet more acids.

Ashley felt her stomach gurgle and laid her hand on top of it. She stifled a tiny burp with her other hand and allowed a small content smile to form on her lips, it had been a good night and she had enjoyed her supper. The noises and churning of her stomach had completely settled after only a few minutes along with the last struggles of her extra little treat and she knew it was now being broken down and added to her body. Finally, with a yawn, Ash shut down her computer and headed off to bed.

 

 

The End.