- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Better pucker up.

                “Ooohhh… that’s the spot sweetie, right there!” Judy moaned with pleasure, arching her sole in ecstasy and clenching her eyes tightly as she enjoyed the rolling relaxation of the moment through her whole gargantuan body, caused by her son’s barely perceptible toe rub.

                As though unable to control the minutiae of her bodily functions in moments of such deep comfort, Judy’s toes began worming about with renewed zeal.

                Scott found his soft, fleshy companions on either side of his body slamming themselves into him, halting his progress momentarily as they ground aggressively together as closely as they could without Judy bending her feeble little son in half.

                Frantically, Scott flung his arms and legs around, just trying his best to keep some kind of center of balance in between them as he was continually mashed on either side like his mother’s insignificant piece of organic lint.  The situation was quickly made worse though as Judy began rotating her foot at the ankle in a relaxed stretching motion, turning Scott’s already stomach-churning horizontal ordeal into a world-spinning roller coaster that would’ve turned the insides of even the most intrepid astronaut.

                Judy’s simple yet violent reaction to her son’s massage went on for no more than thirty agonizing seconds, but to Scott it felt like time had entered a nauseatingly no-passing zone.  It only ended when Judy, her lips pursed with pleasure, opened her eyes again and happened to glance down toward her foot at her hardworking son on his desperate plight to stay conscious.

                “Oops!” Judy gasped, covering her mouth and ceasing the free motion of her foot.  She held still, and her face did suspiciously seem to hold genuine concern, but then again, Scott had been known to misread her reactions before.  “I’m sorry, honey.  You’re just… doing such a good job, I…”
                Scott rolled his eyes under the coverage of Judy’s mammoth big toe, knowing it wouldn’t be seen.  Apparently he couldn’t even win by doing his job well anymore.

                “Are you okay?” she cooed with suddenly corrected care.  Her fingers flew down, sending a soft gust of wind over Scott’s body, as two probing fingertips fished him out of the warm crevice of her animalistic toes.  She quickly brought him up to her face, holding him in such a way that he was able to perch on the curvature of her thumb.  “I didn’t mean to be so rough with you, honey.  I’ll be more careful, I promise.”

                Scott, still dizzied from the screwball ride on his mother’s toes and the subsequent express elevator trip toward her worried face, hovered on the tip of his titanic mother’s finger like a bird for a few awkward seconds.  Her lips slowly parted and a warm breeze, redolently swirled with what the tiny twenty-one-year-old detected as orange juice from breakfast, washed over him in a series of oddly calming waves.

                “Yeah, I’m fine.”

                “Are you sure?”

                “I’m sure,” he said, clearing his throat.  “Mommy.”

                Scott imperceptibly flinched.

                Where did that come from?

                He gazed upward in time to see his mother’s ample lips suddenly hang open, a barely audible gasp of adoration escaping them in another citrus huff that rolled down upon his body again.  His spine tingled as the warmth of Judy’s acridly acidic juice breath weaved in a cloud around his nose and mouth, causing his eyes to water.

                Arching her pointer finger behind his back to keep him steady on her thumb, Judy drew him closer as her lips pressed back together, the creases disappearing in a crimson pop as she puckered them in with a dull chirp.

                Knowing radical motion would only prolong the incoming gesture, Scott closed his eyes and held his breath as he was immediately body-slammed into his mother’s closed lips in a smothering kiss.

                The bulbous lips rolled across his chest and face, ruffling his hair and leaving a gooey residue dotting his forehead, but focused right on his face, rippling and tensing with each suckling inhalation against his skin.

                Scott had no point of comparison for the sensation as the all-encompassing layers of pink padded flesh wriggled lovingly against his face, blotting out much chance of a fresh breath of air.  With each furrow of Judy’s passionate lips in a centered assault of ardor on her son’s miniature head, Scott could feel fresh layers of trickled saliva sponging against his cheeks and chin, still sticky with the dried sugar from her orange juice. 

                He tried to turn his head for a moment of relief, but as he expected, Judy’s lips only followed his face, burying his features in another wet, motherly pucker that could so easily consume the top half of his body with a few effected inhalations, if she so chose.

                Adjusting his breathing finally to the squishy terrain engulfing his whole face, Scott managed to keep himself still, rather than struggling for clean breaths of air.  It wasn’t the most ideal way to receive a kiss, particularly from his own mother, whom he normally limited to pecks on the cheek; however, with his secure seating position on her roomy thumb, and the massaging sensation of the undulating lips billowing against his face like weather balloons, things could’ve been far worse.

                In fact, as he steadied his inhalations, he found himself strangely comforted by the familiarity of the situation.  That same tang of his mother’s morning orange juice was still being stamped onto his face with each gentle pucker of her lips, but he could also detect the bitter residue of her lipstick in microscopic splotches speckled between the ripples of her skin she had neglected to notice at her size.

                Overwhelming, yes, and a violent clash of his senses, but in his renewed miniature world, it was something he recognized, and even the plush wall of his mother’s embarrassingly lengthy and personal kiss pressing itself against him was welcome after such a long day in court.

                After having gone several years without being shrunk and literally in the gigantic capable hands of his mom, Scott had always imagined that any time after would be akin to an immediate transportation back to hell, but in the most contorted recess of his mind, Scott realized that in this moment, good or bad, bad being more likely, it felt less like hell and more like home.

                Even though there were few positions at this moment as awkward and emotionally uncomfortable as having his face caved into the pillow-like valley of his mother’s lips, he knew that in his most private of moments, he could admit to himself that he didn’t really hate it.

                Of course, almost anything would’ve been better after spending a few gut-churning moments pinched from a couple of sky-high maternal toes.

                Finally, just when Scott was starting to wonder why even his mother found kissing her son’s entire face for this long to be socially acceptable, Judy moaned softly with satisfaction and released his face from the powerful peck in a tiny spray of syrupy moisture dredged unknowingly from her tonsils.

                She grinned sheepishly as she moved her hand slowly away from her lips again, allowing Scott to take stock again for a second.

                Wiping a knuckle across his spittle-ravaged face, Scott was at least grateful that his mother had wiped away her lipstick after her shower, to spare him what would’ve appeared like crimson war paint across every inch of his face otherwise.

                “Sorry, honey,” Judy bashfully whispered, her eyes unblinking, barely lifting her lips as the words slipped out like elegant puffs of steam.  “Keep being that much of a sweetie to me, and I just might have to taste you for real.”

                Judy paused for a few silent moments, enraptured by her son’s mortified reaction, her lips shifting from side to side as though literally chewing over the possibilities.

                She knew he was watching her enormous mouth with bugged eyes, a cool sweat on his brow, and she couldn’t help but find his anxiety at her suggestion to be adorable.

                Scott’s legs were shuddering harder in metastasizing dread with each passing second, so finally Judy chortled good-naturedly, throwing her head back with joy and letting her damp locks of hair catch the light, before raising an eyebrow and smirking at him.  “No need to shiver, honey.  I’m just playing with you.  You know that.”

                “Uh-huh,” Scott breathed painfully, his swelling fears quelled for at least this moment as a normal tone in Judy’s voice replaced her previous one of soft sultriness.

                “You can trust me,” she added.

                “Uh-huh.”

                Of course, given his mother’s track record in being trustworthy on this day alone, her reassurance of joking did not mean much.

                “It just makes me so happy when you say things like that to me.”

                “I could tell,” Scott muttered under his breath.

                “What did you say?” Judy asked sweetly.

                “I said, I aim to please,” Scott lied.

                “I guess you do, don’t you?” she agreed, nodding her head and shrugging.  “You know I love you too much to put you in danger, sweetie.  It’s just been so long since we’ve been able to spend time together… like this, you know.  I’ve just got to remind myself how delicate you are at this size.”

                “Yeah…” Scott mumbled, knowing no further comment was needed.

                “All right, that’s enough of that.  No more spin cycles, I promise.  Let’s get back to it.  That blister’s not going to rub itself away.”

                Pinching Scott back between the very same fingertips that had moments ago been used as a perch to kiss him on, Judy quickly lowered her vulnerable little son down toward her foot and deposited him back between her toes, which eagerly squeezed him back into his crevice hold like before.

                Scott got immediately back to work caressing the rubbery skin in its most tender grooves, this time forcing himself to ignore the drop on either side, as well as the discomfort of being grasped by his mother’s thankfully steady toes like a graceful gorilla.

                In a positively sickening moment of realization, he knew that not even this current activity qualified as whatever surprise punishment his mother had in store for him eventually.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading this far; it's deeply appreciated, as are all the comments.  Just wanted to let you know that before Chapter 11 there will probably be a slight delay.  I've decided to do some minor rewrites to the ending and even add in a couple extra chapters.  Whoo, more twisted fun!  So, just so you know when you don't see the update in the next couple of days, that's what's up.

Please let me know what you think!