- Text Size +

“WAAAAAIIIIIIIITTTTT!” you scream.

 

Danielle lowers you down to her eye level once more. “What? What’s wrong?” she asks, although judging by the look she is giving you, you suspect she already knows.

 

“I-I’m scared,” you stammer.

 

 “Uugh,” sighs Danielle, obviously deflated. “Come on man!” I’ve only eaten two other guys today. Lindsay, Kara and Tilda are getting the rest in the club. Can’t you reconsider?”

 

You’re still breathing hard, your chest heaving, your muscles quacking from shivering in fear. All you can think about is if you hadn’t asked her to stop you would be inside her stomach right now! She would be enjoying the sensation of you struggling around, then you would die and she wouldn’t remember you much more than the other fellow she had eaten who was already dead in her belly and being digested.

 

You’re too worked up to speak. At your continued silence, Danielle deposits you on the table.

 

“Okay, I guess that was just too much for you,” she sighs.

 

“I’m sorry Danielle. I thought this was what I wanted. I really did. I just didn’t have the guts to go through with it. I didn’t expect to get so scared. You’re really beautif-”

 

“Save it,” says Danielle holding up a hand as she cuts you off. “I understand. Sometimes what someone wants in a fantasy is not what they want in reality. You’re hardly the first to back out on me.”

 

The way she says it makes you feel guilty, as if you’ve let her down. For a moment you almost reconsider. But reason eventually returns to the throne. You may have hurt her feelings but you couldn’t spare them at the expense of your own life!

“I’m sorry. I know I’ll probably regret this later but I really can’t go through with it,” you explain.

 

“Oh, you’ll regret it later alright,” Danielle confirms, not looking at you.

 

  “Does that mean you still plan on eating me?” you ask.

 

“I don’t eat unwilling people,” says Danielle sounding exasperated. “You have nothing to fear from me. Come on. I have to get back to work. On an empty stomach no less.”

 

She stretches out her hand and you climb aboard. She carries you past the shrink booths and towards the bar.

 

“Danielle!” You shout to make yourself heard over the music, now painfully loud in the club. She doesn’t respond. You shout a few more times before catching on that she is not going to hear you. Pushing against her thumb a few times you eventually manage to attract her attention.

 

“Aren’t you going to take me back to the shrink booths to grow me back to size?” you ask, once she brings you to her ear to better hear your voice.

 

“Well, um. That happens at the end of the night,” she says in what you can’t help but feel is an evasive tone. “You’ll have to wait in a bowl with the other guys who backed out until then.”

 

As Danielle rounds the bar you can’t help but notice that a several hungry looking women at the bar have taken notice of you, one of which is the waitress with the purple hair whom you saw talking to a tiny man earlier.

Danielle reaches down and deposits you into an incredibly large bowl that has about thirty or so men in it.

 

***

 Time passes pretty slowly in the bowl. You guys have nothing to do but listen to the somewhat annoying music that’s playing over the club speakers, watch the giantess barmaids walk around the back of the bar and try to talk with your fellow shrinkees about backing out of being eaten. This isn’t too bad since you have never had a chance to connect with other voraphyles like you and the barmaids are pretty easy on the eyes.

 

It turns out that you aren’t the only one to have backed out on Danielle. Five other guys did too. Oddly enough, no one in the bowl says they backed out on the waitress with the purple hair or the pretty dancer chick called Lindsay. You wonder if those two are just better at getting their guys back to normal size quickly. Danielle might be the sort to try to exact some sort of revenge on unwilling meals by making them wait to be regrown. It would figure that you would choose the waitress that would be so petty. And after you had initially believed her to be a nice person too!

 

You soon discover that your friend Landon is in the bowl with you. Obviously he thought about vore for a while and even agreed to go through with it with the pretty brunette chick. He tells you that he didn’t see Ray after he disappeared with the brunette he was with into the shrinking room. Judging by his absence, he must have decided to be eaten or else managed to get the girl to go home with him.

 

Here and there, guys are taken out of the bowl and carried away.  When the dancer girl, Lindsay, reaches in to grab a guy, you ask where she is taking him. She grins widely as she plucks a man from the bowl and drops him into a smaller bowl she is holding on a tray. “Oh, we just try to resize a guy here and there throughout the night when we can, rather than wait until the end of the night for all of you.”

 

“Can’t I go next?” asked another man. “My name’s George and I have a business appointment tomorrow and I want to be well rested.”

 

“I promise I’ll come right back for you,” says Lindsay with a smile. You all watch her pretty backside as she walks away, which is about eye level for you on the shelf behind the bar, the relative size of a couple of modest airplane hangars and as beautiful as a Montana sky (only in a sexy way). You decide your theory about women having to be gorgeous to work here must be correct. 

 

Lindsay returns a few moments later. “Okay George, your turn.”

 

George steps forward and Lindsay gently lowers her hand for him to climb into.

 

You decided to:

 

[Ask Lindsay if you can go with her too]  [go to chapter 99]

 

[Lean against the side of the bowl and wait patiently like you’ve been doing]  [go to chapter 46]

 

[Go talk to Landon some more]  [go to chapter 100]