- Text Size +

"Ok," You say. You both walk to the bar and get the appropriate paperwork. She orders another drink, and you both sit down, "So, come here often?" you ask. You know it sounds stupid, but you didn't have anything better to say and just blurted it out.

 

 

 

"Believe it or not, this is my first time. I've been trying to make it here for a long time, but I had a special someone in mind for my first time. He kept putting it off despite our prearranged agreement. Wherever you are, Mark, you missed your shot," She wiggles her glass and takes a sip. The name rings a bell for you, but you assume it had to be a coincidence.

 

 

 

You finish signing the papers for the second time that day. She signs the papers in the blank marked predator. You glance over at her name and your suspicions are confirmed.  Excitement nearly overwhelms you. You are in the presence of a legend. You gasp.

 

 

 

"Are you really THE A-" Before you can finish she cuts you off. She had already handed the papers to the bartender.

 

 

 

"Yes, yes, we are all very impressed, now are we going to do this or spend more time talking about it? I've been waiting for this since I was a child and if you're just going to stall like a certain someone, I'll find someone else," She says. You take her hand and the two of you make your way to the line. You can't believe it is really her. The line is short and you are guided into the machine with ease, "Just keep your hands at your sides,"The operator says, "Now, before I push the button I must ask that you really consider what you are doing. If you want to back out, you need to do it now," You consider this for a moment. You've already backed out once today. Do you really want to go through with this? If you do, the situation couldn't be better.

 

 

 

[Agree to be shrunk][go to chapter 32]

 

[Back out][ go to chapter 32]

 

---key---

If you’re here for one of the crush related deaths (or are trying to avoid them because you don’t like that sort of thing) they are located in the following ending choices

 

  1. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,86 END foot crush
  2. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,78,83,84 END foot crush
  3. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,82 END  foot crush
  4. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,90,91 END butt crush
  5. 1,2,3,4,5,105,104,121,9,20,24,75,77,81,89,92,91 END butt crush 

The story so far, (obvious ripoff Star Wars music plays) The silhouette of the orchestra can be seen in the distance. Just imagine the text is scrolling through space as you read it and try to keep up. I hope your imagination doesn’t make it move to fast.

 

You’ve wanted to go to Forbidden Dish for a long time. Your friends decided to come with you. You aren’t sure they know what the deal is, but you let them come anyway. If you aren’t familiar with Forbidden Dish, most things will be explained throughout the story, but it still wouldn’t hurt my feelings any if you read the other stories. If you like this story you will undoubtedly want to read the others. They are available on girlfood and oishi1’s individual portfolios. Feel free to explore. Let us know what characters you liked and what could use more or less detail. I’m adding this to the story notes on short chapters because the dealio will only accept chapters of five hundred words or more and I don’t want to make it hard to poke around.