- Text Size +

You tell Jacky what you want and she pours it for you. You take the opportunity to check out the local fauna. It is definitely a beautiful woman day. Everywhere you look you get an eyeful of gorgeous. This is going to be a tough decision, but you aren't complaining. Out of the corner of your eye, you see a red band near you. The only reason it really caught your attention is a woman is wearing it. Since you've been here, every man you've seen has worn a red band and every woman has worn blue bands.

 

 

 

Sitting to either side of her is a man with a blue band (also a first for you)who’s wearing black clothes and looks like he’s trying to be discreet, and a woman with a blue band who’s wearing a Rush shirt and a short skirt. The girl with the red band is wearing a Killer Instinct shirt. Since your curiosity's peaked and they are sitting nearby, you can't help but overhear their conversation.

 

 

 

"Are you sure you want to do this, Sarah?" The man asks the red banded woman. He looks far more nervous than she does.

 

 

 

"Oh yeah. I'm definitely ready. Are you sure you can handle it?" Sarah asks.

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I'll walk him through it," The other woman says. Patting Sarah on the shoulder, "Besides, if he chickens out, I'll finish the job myself,"

 

 

 

"That's the thing. This isn't one of your games, this is real. It's one thing to write about this kind of stuff and another to do it," The man said, "Do you really think you could," He made a face that said, "you know," and pantomimed a motion like grinding a cigarette out on the floor, "In real life?"

 

 

 

His motion causes you to look down at their feet. The woman with the blue band and the Rush shirt has on purple and black striped socks and black sneakers. She shudders with pleasure at his question, obviously fighting to contain herself, "Just try and stop me. By the way, you better be sure before we go back there. Any begging you do after you're tiny will only make it worse for you," Sarah shuddered.

 

 

 

"I'll try to act extra frightened for you," Sarah said.

 

 

 

"Don't worry. I'm sure after the first few minutes it won't be an act," The other woman said. They collectively looked at you, and you blushed. You didn't mean to eaves drop.

 

 

 

"Sorry," You say.

 

 

 

"No, no, it's quite alright," The woman with the blue band says, "Care to join us? The more the merrier," The fact that they have a man with a blue band and the stomping motion he made earlier send a shiver down your spine at the thought. Something about the group terrifies you.

 

 

 

"No, thank you. I'm actually supposed to meet someone," You lie.

 

 

 

"No problem. Just thought I'd offer," The woman in black said. They got up and made their way to the shrink line shortly after. Part of you wanted to know what happened once they got to the other side, but part of you was relieved that you'd never have to find out.

 

 

 

As you sip your drink, you think about your options. You could go through the menu, or you could go upstairs and see what your friends are up to.

 

 

 

menu [ go to chapter 9]

 

 

 

upstairs [go to chapter 43]