- Text Size +

You walk towards the stairs but before you reach them you suddenly bump into someone.

 

“Oh good heavens, pardon me,” says the pretty girl with whom you collided. “I wasn’t minding where I was going.”

 

“Don’t worry,” you grin. “I don’t mind either.”

 

The girl is a little taller than average and perhaps a shade heavier, none of which is fat. One look at her frame is enough to tell that she has powerful muscles on her hour glass figure. She’s got a lot of facial beauty too. She stares back at you and smiles. As she reaches up to brush away several strands of jet black hair from her green eyes, you can’t help but notice her blue band.

 

“Maybe I could get you a drink?” you ask.

 

“That would be lovely,” she says politely.

 

You introduce yourself and she smiles politely when you tell her your name and where you are from, but she doesn’t pry into further details. That’s not too surprising, you think, considering she may possibly eat you she wouldn’t want to get too close first. 

 

You get your favorite drink from a pretty brunette named Kim and your new friend gets a cranberry juice. She introduces herself as Courtney and says she is an accountant whose hobbies are weight lifting and cross fit competitions. She even does some modeling for extra cash. When you say you don’t believe her, she uses her phone to show you some pictures of her online. 

 

She turns off her phone with a look of smug satisfaction. “Okay, you win.” you say, raising your hands before you in a gesture of surrender.

“Darn right I win,” says Courtney.  

You’re appraising her body again, she has good sized breasts and you catch yourself staring at her chest. She’s wearing a conservative shirt but she has decent sized breasts which her clothes can’t hide. 

 

“So, is this your first time here?” you ask.

“Oh yes. It wasn’t even my idea to come here. It was my boyfriend’s.” She pauses, realizing she has some explaining to do. 

“I don’t really get this who ‘eat people’ thing. But Tommy is really into it. It’s his birthday today and I told him I would swallow someone for him so he could watch. He says he doesn’t have the guts to go through with it himself. I’m pretty happy about that since I want to keep him.”

 

You nod to yourself. 

 

“I don’t suppose you would be interested in letting me eat you by any chance? I was going to order someone from the menu but if you’re willing to let my boyfriend watch, I’ll eat you if you want.”

 

Courtney is certainly beautiful. What difference does it make if someone watches her eat you? None you suppose. 

 

You decide that this chick is too hot to let get away. 

 

“Sure, I’ll do it!” you say.

 

“Really? Great!” says Courtney. She seems surprised. Taking you by the hand she steers you through the crowd towards a table in the back. You eye Courtney’s backside which is muscular and beautiful in her tight jeans. 

 

You both sit down at a table where a tall, good looking and muscular man is sitting. “Hey Tommy. This is my new friend who says he’ll let me eat him. You can watch,” says Courtney.

 

“A pleasure to meet you,” says Tommy, shaking your hand enthusiastically. “I certainly can understand why you would want to be eaten by my girlfriend. She’s a knockout.”

 

“I agree completely,” you say. Courtney blushes. 

 

“And you are sure you don’t mind my watching?” says Tommy. “I would ask her to eat me myself but I don’t have the backbone to go through with it.”

 

“And you won’t be asking me because I won’t be swallowing you! Neither will anyone else.” says Courtney sternly.  

“Good thing I’m here,” you say jovially. 

“Sure is a good thing,” says Tommy, placing a hand warmly on your shoulder as Courtney smiles at you. “Can we get you anything before you go? A drink perhaps?”

“That sounds good. I’d love a refill,” you shake your empty glass.

 

Tommy waves over the waitress, a pretty girl named Kara, who hurries back with a fresh drink and the legal forms for being swallowed. You drink your drink and sign the forms while both Tommy and Courtney watch you in silence. 

 

“Done,” you say as you sign the bottom of the last page. 

“Great,” says Tommy. “Before you guys go, let’s get a few pictures together. You and Courtney squeeze together now.” He take a few pictures of you and Courtney together, including one where Courtney is playfully pretending to bite you and you mime a terrified expression. The camera clicks and then you all start laughing.

 

“Well are you both ready?” asks Tommy eagerly. 

“I guess so,” says Courtney. She turns to you. “Are you sure you want to go through with this? It’s not too late for me to just order someone if you’re not.”

“I’m so ready to be your dinner Courtney that I couldn’t walk away if you asked me.”

 

“Awesome,” say Tommy, jumping to his feet. 

 

You and Courtney get up as well, Courtney rubbing your back reassuringly. You look at her, then at Tommy.

 

“It’s kind of an unspoken rule that say that after I’ve agreed to be eaten that I can touch her.” 

Tommy’s face darkens initially, then after a moment’s thought, he reconsiders. “I suppose that’s fair.”

 

“Is it okay with you?” you ask Courtney. 

 

“I... guess,” she says hesitantly. “What would you be touching?”

 

In response, you slide one hand around her waist and pat her belly with the other. Her stomach is firm and muscular. “Where I’m going,” you say.

Courtney smiles at you and the three of you walk towards the shrinking booth.

 

“Sorry, only the consumer and the shrinkee get to enter the shrink room,” says a guy in a security t-shirt to Tommy. 

 

Tommy is disappointed but he agrees to it. You and Courtney enter the shrink room together, you finally taking the chance to grab her booty a little and a quick squeeze of her breasts. Both feel incredibly perfect. Courtney laughs. “Were you really that afraid of touching with my boyfriend there?”

“Not afraid, but reason does not always govern everything we men do,” you explain. “Case in point,” you add as you step into the shrink booth.

 

“Oh I’m with you there,” says Courtney. “But I think he would have given you a pass, all things considered. It certainly doesn’t bother me.” 

 

“Can we hurry this up please? There’s a line you know,” says the board operator behind a panel of controls. 

 

“Sure. Go ahead. I’m ready,” you say.

 

A flash of light surrounds you.

 

You wake up being carried by Courtney. You’re back in the club and the music is blaring. You can’t even identify it you’re so confused. Courtney is swinging you around a lot, obviously unused to being careful with shrunken men.

 

You get your bearings as she places you on a table before her. It’s the same one that you were sitting at a few moments ago. 

 

“Wow,” says Tommy. “Look how small he is!” He pulls out his camera and begins taking photos of you. “Can you hold him Courtney? It would be cool to get you guys together!”

Courtney grabs you and smiles for the camera. She even mimes opening her mouth wide for a few shots, just like she did right before you got in line to be shrunk. 

 

“Okay, okay. Now swallow him!” says Tommy, clearly excited. 

“Alright,” says Courtney. Then her green eyes look at you and soften. “Oh, I feel bad. He really did seem like a nice guy.”

“Just eat him quickly and don’t think about it,” urges Tommy. “It’ll be fun.”

“For you,” says Courtney indignantly. “You’re just watching while I’m the one to swallow him.”

“Oh come on, please!” says Tommy.

“Oh alright!” says Courtney. To you she adds. “Sorry dude. I hope you like my belly.”

Then she closes her eyes, opens her mouth, pinches her nose with her free hand,  and shoves you into her mouth. 

 

You’re swallowed almost immediately, like a bad tasting food that someone doesn’t want on her tongue too long. Hot, slick, slimy flesh presses against your own as you’re squeezed down the esophagus. 

 

You fall into the stomach and splash down into uncomfortably warm liquid. It smells like cranberry flavored vomit. You splash around for a few moments, trying to get your bearings. This is pointless of course, since you are in a shifting environment of the stomach. Eventually you swim into a stomach wall and press against it, if only so you don’t feel lost in a hot vomit filled ocean.  

 

“YEAH I COULD FEEL HIM STRUGGLE DOWN,” you hear Courtney say. 

 

Suddenly there’s shifting as if the world is spinning below you. Of course it’s just Courtney, walking somewhere. You never find out where. You black out from lack of oxygen a few moments later.

 

THE END