- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has been way overdue because I've been really not into writing lately. However I have gotten a slight buzz back so I might be writing more in the future. Don't expect too much though =)

This couldn't be happening. How had it come to this? One second Stacy and Kate were having a fight and the next second she had shrunk her and a second after that Rebecca ate her. It was all so fast, there was nothing Stacy could do. And the worst part was that Kate was mostly likely still alive, writhing and wriggling within Rebecca's stomach, soon to be digested.

Stacy's mind raced with thoughts as she sat on the ground in front of her cannibal baby sister. Mere inches away from her was her shrunken sister struggling for survival but the question Stacy was attempting to answer was: Should I help her? After all, what would happen if Kate was saved.

After shrinking her there was no way to make Kate forget what had happened to her which means there was someone who would definitely reveal Stacy's secret to the authoratives. She could keep her as a prisoner and slave just like she had always daydreamed but that would be way too risky. Plus there was the qustion of ow would she even retrieve Kate from Rebecca's stomach.

She was sure that there was some medicine in the cupboard which makes you throw up but it was very dangerous to give that to a baby. If Stacy tried to make Rebecca throw up then she could damage her fragile body plus she didn't even have the knowledge to make someone throw up like that.

Really, the only way for her to help Kate would be to get help from professional's and mabe have her surgically removed but there would be no way that Kate could survive that long in Rebecca's stomach without becoming no more than a soup of digested meat, travelling along the little girls intestines and gradually becoming faecal matter.

As these realizations made themselves clear to Stacy she knew that there was no way for her to get Kate out and keep her secret at the same time. Doing the first part would have been hard enough. And now that she thought about it she was kind of okay with the idea of her older sister melting away within her baby sister.

Her initial shock and fear of the situation was mainly because something very serious and irreversible happened and Stacy had no control over it and knew that it was her fault. She didn't have time to consider the ramifications of her actions as she lept to save her tiny sister but now that she had time to consider she was hard pressed to find a downside.

After all, saving her came with mountains of risks and dangers which Stacy could frankly do without while leaving her to her horrible and embarressing fate worked really well in Stacy's favor. Kate would no longer be able to give her a hard time or meddle with ehr relationship with her mum. Finally she'd be free from Kate's domineering and cruel reign of terror will be over!

She was slightly surprised at how well she accepted this idea but she didn't really care. Anything that could get her caught must be automatically terminated without exception. The fact that Kate was aso a bitch was just an added bonus. However, this did add a few problems to her life the most obvious being Kate's sudden disappearance. Stacy could say that she left to go to the store and when she never came back people would just assume that something bad happened to her.

An investigation will made but none of it would be turned towards Stacy as she was "Nowhere" near Kate when she "Disappeared". The police might even believe that it was the work of this freak phenomenon which was making people and things disappear lately and would never think to consider that maybe it was her little sister who was doing this. After all, what little sister would do this to her own family?

Once she had finished her mental planning her eyes slowly shifted to Rebecca who was holding her stomach and giggling as if someone was tickling her. Was it Kate trying to get out? Ha, all her attempts to escape amount to nothing more than making Rebecca giggle in pleasure. She realy was trapped and doomed by her baby sister's bodily functions.

Crawling over, Stacy laid Rebecca down onto her back and lifted up her shirt to see if she could see Kate fruitless pounding. Nothing. She then lowered her head and put her ear right above where her stomach was and for a few seconds the only noise she could make out were the "thump, thump" of the heart and the gurgling of the intestines. Then, in rapid motion, she started to hear faint thuds coming through the gurgles and sounded as if Kate was frantically beating on the stomach wall. Had digestion started already?

Suddenly a large "Blorugh" could be heard and the tumping of fists disappeared. Stacy couldn't believe that this had just happened. Right in front of her she witnessed a baby girl eat and digest a fully grown woman against her will. The thought was slightly erotic to Stacy as she continued to think about it but quickly pushed the thoughts from her mind when the door behind her opened.

"I'm home everyone!" Jane said as she stepped through the door waving her hands to no-one in general. "How have you ..." She stopped dead in her tracks as she looked into the kitchen at the dirty dishes. Her positive and happy tone automatically turned serious "Why hasn't someone washed up?"

Although Jane was a fun loving and happy person most of the time she had a somewhat mental hatred for unnecassary dirtiness. Seeing a mess on the floor which was not being attended to could sometimes send her into a rage when previously she was all sunshine and unicorns. The same seemed to apply here.

"Oh, that" Stacy tried to think of something quick although she too didn't know why the dishes hadn't been done. "I just came home so I don't know. I guess Kate forgot to do them or something"

Jane walked into the kitchen and proceeded to clean up, her usual tone floating back to her. "Where is she, anyway. Isn't she suppose to be looking after Rebecca?"

Oh, right now she's taking care of her hunger "I think she went to the shop"

"Hmm, whatever. Can you come and feed Rebecca then, it's almost time for her nap time and you know how cranky she gets if she goes to bed hungry" Jane said without turning her back.

Stacy picked up her baby sister and carried her over to the high chair where she mounted her and tied a bib around her to keep her clean. I don't think she needs to be fed today, after all Kate did take care of it. Stacy kept laughing at her mental jokes while she pulled a jar of Baby food from the cupboard. Hmm, I wonder. If Rebecca went to bed hungry then her body would really digest everything inside of it, including any evidence.

Knowing that she didn't want some kalf eaten skeleton to come out for all to see, Stacy concluded that if she only fed Rebecca half of what she usually gets then Kate's corpse would get special attention. She continued to chuckle to herself as she spoon fed her baby sister the orange cream paste which was apparently Rebecca's favorite. Stacy tasted it once and it was horrible so she didn't put too much faith in her sister's sense of taste. However, sometimes she ate things that were surprisingly good ... like people for instance.

Once the meal was over Jane had finished washing up and had gone to her room to get changed. Stacy lifted up Rebecca and carried her into her room and placed her in her crib. The tiny baby seemed to doze off instantly as her stomach digested all the food it had been given.

"Nighty, night, Rebecca. Have fun obsorbing Kate" The erotic thoughts seemed to twist their way into Stacy's head once more as she continued to think about what it must be like for Kate to be trapped within her younger sister's stomach. Horrible, she imagined but still quite arousing.

However, Kate had not died yet and was still struggling for life within the body of Rebecca. She wasn't alone. There were many people who Stacy had seemlessly forgotten about that were in desperate situations just like Kate. And all of tehm had been placed there by Stacy.

There was the Shrunken guy still stuck in Stacy's privates. How he had managed to stay safe for so long while down there was a mystery. 

There was also the shrunken bus that was trapped within Jane's shoe. Theirtiny size had given them a slight advantage at escaping death.

The girl that had been hrown into Stacy's hair was still there as Stacy ahdn't had a shower for several days. The smell and dirt had built up quite a lot and the teenage was having trouble surviving.

And lastly there was the Munchkin family who were fighting for their lives within Stacy's bowels. All the commotion she had done had sent them al flying but they were still perfectly alive.

Whose story will be told first?

Chapter End Notes:

As the last line suggests this story will be branching off into other paths. These paths will be very short but they will tell teh story of what happened to the tony people so far and mayve see if some of their stories converge. It is also a got opportunity to see what my readers want out of this story as each path is very different. Please tell me which one you would prefer most or if you just want me to continue the story as it is.