- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the juicy chapter I was talking about and is possibly the chapter I am glad the most that I wrote. This is pretty much a critical, plot altering chapter and after this things are goig to change quite drastically.

The rest of the day saw nothing new interesting happening around Stacy or her friend as they went to their classes and talked outside. Once or twice they noticed Jasmines friends running around asking the teachers if they had seen the missing girl but all of their attempts were useless. Obviously the teachers would issue a report of Jasmines disappearance but only after they knew they had truly disappeared and not just skipped class or something.

Angela would also twist her hips and moan every time she saw someone looking for Jasmine as if to taunt the shrunken girl trapped within her underwear. Stacy almost felt sorry for the 2 inch captive who must be suffering as if she was trapped within a marsh but then realized she had no room to insult. After all, she, more than anybody, had put more than a few shrunken people through horrible trials using her own body.

The biggest thing that happened as probably their fellow classmates talking about how Jasmine wasn't in her seat and worrying that she might have disappeared like Micheal did. This comment caused Stacy to slightly blush and she immediately stopped listening in on the conversation. Even though the odds of anyone making the connection between the disappearances and her were slim is still caused a great deal of worry within her mind.

During their third period the teachers called a full assembly for the entire school in which they discussed the recent unusual disappearance of Micheal and his entire house. They tried to calm the students down and even offered any counseling for those who couldn't take the news that one of their classmates had up and vanished. What really caught Stacy's attention was that after the principle finished his long winded speech about Micheal he moved onto the topic of Miss Treble.

Stacy's mind had a quick flashback to how she had shrunken Her teacher, Miss Treble, to minuscule proportions and snorted her up her nose to remove any evidence. She had almost completely forgotten about her but apparently the school staff and city officials had better memories. The sudden disappearance of a teacher that had no witnesses seeing her leave as well as her house and car still as they were was quite a mystery. Combine this with the disappearance of Micheal, a school bus and, though no-one had realized it, Jasmine, it had caused quite a stir among policemen and investigators.

Stacy cursed herself for not realizing that these disappearances would add up and that people would soon come to the conclusion that something seriously wrong was happening. Not wanting to look suspicious, Stacy made a mental note to avoid using the Shrink ray in the near future until thing died down a bit. 

The rest of the assembly was more of the same with teacher giving out important notices, more speeches about sticking together and an extra reminder to not trust strangers and be on the look out for anything weird. They were obviously trying to prevent anymore vanishings bu Stacy knew it was hopeless. The only way she someone could prevent themselves from disappearing would be not to get in Stacy's way or not get on her bad side.

Towards the end of the assembly Stacy took a look over at Angela who was sitting two rows in front of her and off to the side. Even at the angle she had Stacy could still clearly see Angela fidgeting and squirming in a pleasurable way and not even bothering paying any attention to the teachers up front. Stacy guessed that Jasmine must really be trying to escape and causing some very unwanted side effects. Well, unwanted for her, at least.

Once the assembly was called to an end the students were ushered back to their classes to finish their lessons. Stacy, of course, didn't do any of her work but instead contemplated what she should do next. If she couldn't use the shrink ray then should she hide it? Or maybe she should just get better at hiding her antics so as not to arouse suspicion. These thoughts continuously plagued Stacy's mind until the very end of the day.

Once school finished Stacy met up with Angela once more as she made her way to the bus stops. Angela whispered something about how she loved her new friend before breaking away and walking towards the car park where she would grab a lift. At the bus stop Stacy joined the rest of the family and waited for her transportation to arrive but while she waited she noticed something wrong.

Rather than being her happy, bubbly self who was always talking, Amy instead stood their quietly with a look of deep sadness. Emma hadn't noticed as she was chatting with her own friend so Stacy walked up to her distraught sister and inquired as to what was the matter. After a few minutes of probing Stacy found out that a person in her class was picking on her and had even gone so far as to start calling her names.

"They called me a 'know-it-all nerd' who had no friends"

Stacy was not only pissed off that someone was messing with her little sister but was outraged that they would use such cliche and overused insults. She couldn't believe what the next generation of bullies were going to be like and knew that she had to show them how it was done.

After asking a few more questions she came to know who the aggressor was.

"I don't know the name of his friends but the one who picked on me is called Tim. Tim Mayborn."

The bus arrived and everyone boarded it and went to any available seats. As she traveled home Stacy tried to think of what she could do to help her sister and her bully problem. She could use the shrink ray and get rid of him quickly and easily but that would once again arouse far too much suspicion and she swore she wouldn't do it anymore.

Maybe she could start bullying him so that he would have to stop bullying her. Stacy thought about this but knew that if anything bad happened to him that could be tied back to Amy then she would just get bullied even worse or recompense. After all, that's what she would do.

During the entire trip Stacy couldn't come up with a single solution to the problem that wasn't stupid or put her at extreme risk so she started thinking about how she might be able to use the shrink ray more covertly. Obviously if she could do this then she could shrink anyone she wanted and get away with it but how could she be more covert than she is now?

The bus Stopped near her house and she got off with her two sisters. Emma however, decided that she needed to head to the mall with her friends and Amy, feeling gloomy, also wanted to hang out with friends. As soon as the group entered the house the two girls threw their bags in their respective rooms and made their way to their desired destinations.

Before Stacy even made it to her room she found that she was alone in the house with Kate, something she really didn't feel comfortable with. Well, they weren't exactly alone as Rebecca was with them, being carried around the house by Kate as they played with each other. When Stacy entered her room however she was greeted with a rude shock.

It appeared that someone had gone through her entire room and cleaned it, completely invading her privacy and touching all of her stuff without her permission. She had stuff in there she didn't want anyone to see and someone had just barged in and went looking. Fuming, Stacy marched down stairs and came confronted with Kate who was standing the Rebecca's playpen.

"Who touched my bloody room?" She yelled across to Kate. Kate seemed as if she expected this to happen and turned around to put Rebecca on the floor before answering.

"I did"

"How dare you go throught my things! You have no right to do th-.."

"Shut up! I went in there to clean it because we had a house inspection today and your room was filthy! Maybe if you had cleaned it like I told you over and over and over again I wouldn't have to have done it. I literally just able to make it look presentable before the agent showed up to inspect the house"

"You still had no right to-"

"I had every right. If you aren't going to take responsibility for your duties then people are going to go over you and do them their own way. Learn to take responsibility and grow up"

"Where's mum!?" Stacy knew that her mother would back her up. She always did have a soft spot for her.

"What? You think you can just bring mum into this and you'll win? She's at the shop and for your information she is just as pissed. She just quit one of her jobs and then learns that one of her daughters almost made up fail the house inspection. You aren't mummy's little princess anymore, you need to-"

And snap. Stacy was filled with so much rage towards her sister that the rational part of her brain was completely fogged over. Instead she acted with the pure desire to see Kate suffered and almost instinctively pulled the Ray gun out of the bag she was still wearing.

Aiming at Kate she screamed before pressing the trigger and watched as the figure of Kate immediately disappeared from view. However, as soon as she had done it she realized what it had meant: Not only was her secret out but she had used it against her own sister. Panic started filling Stacy as she slowly walked over to the playpen and peeked inside to find Kate.

But Kate wasn't only the floor and it took Stacy a little while to see where she had actually gotten off to. She was trapped within fist of their sister Rebecca who was holding her to her chest as if she didn't even know she had her. The baby obviously just saw a moving object on the ground and decided to pick it up.

However, the image of Kate being completely and utterly controlled by her baby sister was so arousing to Stacy that she couldn't stop staring. After a while she actually started laughing as she realized just how funny it was.

"Oh, whats wrong Kate? You look a little stuck. Is that big mean baby treating you like a toy instead of a "responsible" and "Mature" adult?" Stacy kept laughing and could have sword she heard tiny squeaks coming from Kate but simply ignored them. 

But now there was a pressing matter. What was Stacy suppose to do with Kate now that she was this small? She couldn't regrow her otherwise Stacy would be busted for sure.

"Hmm, What should I do with you? Sorry Kate but I can't just return you to normal otherwise you'll tell everyone my secret. I could just leave you as Rebecca's toy. What about that, Rebecca? Is she a good toy"

Just then Rebecca brought the tiny woman up to her mouth and sucked her in, probably thinking she was some kind of food. Stacy almost screamed when she saw her do that and quickly tried to open the gate. In her haste she could remember which way the latch twisted and so just jumped over the entire thing and crouched down in front of her baby sister.

"No, no, no, no, no. I said toy, Rebecca, not food. Not food. Shit" Stacy quickly forced the child's mouth open and searched the inside for any sign of her sister.
It was dark, despite the light invading it, and it was filled with way more saliva than a normal persons mouth with Rebecca being a baby. This made finding a 1 inch tall girl quite difficult but finally spotted the flailing arms near the back of the baby's tongue. Almost at her throat.

Kate was completely drench in the saliva surrounding her and was almost submerged in the sticky mass. Stacy delicately opened the baby's mouth a tad wider and put her fingers into it but before she could even get close to her stranded sister Rebecca had a spasm.

This spasm caused her mouth to jolt and swallow which unfortunately dragged Kate over the edge of the throat and down into its depth. Feeling food in her throat, Rebecca swallowed one more time and with Kate disappeared. Stacy's face went white as she saw the tiny bulge travel down her sisters neck on past her collar bone, vanishing from sight.

She continued to sit there staring at her bay sisters stomach as she couldn't believe what had just happened. She had to get her sister out of there but could figure a way to do it. She couldn't shrink herself and get her sister because then she wouldn't be able to get out herself. The only thing that came to mind was cutting open Rebecca and that was so far off the table Stacy didn't even begin to consider.

Frantically she picked Rebecca up and started squeezing her stomach but all that made her do was start screaming and attempt to squirm out of Stacy's grip. She put the baby on the ground and looked once again at the little girls stomach and suddenly felt a sense of fear come over her as she realized that her sister was inches away from her and trapped within a room sac of digestion. Realizing that there was noway to free her sister she fell onto her butt and continued to stare silently.

White faced, Stacy slowly began to chuckle to herself although she had no idea why she would. She didn't find this funny or entertaining and all she wanted to do was puke.

Chapter End Notes:

Well, this is the end of the orginal ideas I had when I started this sotry. This is about as far as I got in my thought train before I decided that it would make a good story so I have no idea what to write next. If anyone has any suggestions I am more than open to them.