- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, this chapter talks about what the girls decided to do with Jasmine. I have also finsihed writing the next chapter for this story which I believe is super juicy but I have to decided when to upload it. Tell me if you enjoy.

Angela continued to stare down, a dumb struck look on her face, at her arch nemesis crawling around a top Stacy's hand with a equally surprised look. She couldn't believe that her friend had actually pulled it off and that her heir to her families greatest rival was now within her clutches, completely helpless. After staring for a period of time Stacy clicked her fingers in front of Angela to get her attention.

"Hello *Click, Click* anybody home? Are you even listening to me?" Angela grunted awake from her stupor of shock and tore her eyes away from Jasmine to look at Stacy.

"Uh, what'd you say"

"I asked if you believe me now? I told you I can shrink people now, so you've lost the bet." Stacy had a huge grin on her face as she was happy she had defeated her friend.

Angela, however, had gone back to staring at Jasmine who began to cower in fear at the intense glaring she was recieving from her now giantess enemy. Stacy coughed to once again get her friends attention.

"Hey, what are you going to do about Jasmine? You told me to shrink her so you get to keep her. It'd be too much trouble for me to have to look after her and even too much of a hassle to even dispose of her. Besides, we both know how much you hate this little plaything"

"Wait, so you're saying I get to keep her? Why don't you want her?"

"Like I told you, I've already shrunken tonnes of people so one more is kind of no biggy. And like I said you'd be happier with her than I would"

"And I get to keep her? And do whatever I want to with her?" Stacy's friend had actually began to physically drool as she contemplated all the things she could do to the shrunken school girl.

"Sure, why not? Just make sure no one sees you. There's bound to be some kind of organisation running about trying to retrieve this ray gun and I don't want that to happen." Stacy greedily clutch the gun in her hand as if it was her most precious possession.

Angela reached out and grabbed hold of Jasmine who attempted to evade her hands by running up Stacy's arm. She was quickly captured however with quick ease and soon found herself completely encased within Angela's hand with only her head poking out the top. She looked up at the wicked grin baring down on her as she wanted to scream at teh top of her lungs but knew that it would do little good and only serve to aggravate her captors.

"So, little princess, what should I do with you?" Angela asked rhetorically as she strode around the bathroom and bringing Jasmine up to her face. "With you out of the way your family will become quite distraught, won't they? If your fathers precious little girl suddenly went missing he would probably fall to pieces and his entire company along with him"

"Angela, please listen to me! I know that we might not like each other but what you're planning on doing is just wrong! You can't go around shrinking people and capturing them for the fun of it!"

"Why" Stacy asked, looking down at Jasmine "I've been doing it all the time, lately"

"Oh, yeah, that's right. You told me that you were the one who made that house disappeared" Angela's face changed as she remembered the rest of the conversation she had with Stacy. "Wait, didn't you say that you had stuck that thing up your arse?"

"Well, I didn't stick it up there it just kind of got sucked up into it. And as ar as I know they're still in there"

Angela's face changed to disgust "Aww, man. That's nasty. Can you imagine what it must be like for them up there? I've smelt your farts before and it must be like a thousand times worse for them. Geez, you really know how to dish out punishments"

"Oh, don't be like that. I'm sure it's lovely for them in there. Nice and warm with the constant fragrance of my shit..-"

"Ew, dude, TMI. Save your gloating for people who are into that sort of stuff. Besides, I'm trying to figure out what to do with my own victim, if you don't mind"

"Yeah, speaking of that can we move this out of the toilets where someone is bond to come in any moment? I'm sure you can punish her outside, just be extra cautious not to let anyone see her"

Jasmine couldn't believe what she was hearing. These girls were openly talking about the most horrible acts of depravity like it was some kind of sick game or joke. Did they not realize just how disgusting and wrong what they were talking about was? Especially what Stacy mentioned about some house going up her butt. Was she talking about Micheal Munchkin's house which mysteriously disappeared last night?

She knew that Stacy loved to pick of Micheal but that was insane. Could she possibly be capable of doing what she said she did? What she do it? Sadly, the answer that popped into jasmines mind was a yes and knew that she had to escape these sadistic girls clutches if she ever wanted to live. Plus she could tell people the real cause of Micheal's disappearance and have these bitches arrested.

While Jasmine was daydreaming she was carried outside by Angela who continued to hold her firmly within her fist. However, to prevent anyone from seeing her she had shoved her into her shorts pockets and continued to walk casually as if she wasn't holding a shrunken girl. Once they sat down in far away seats near some trees where no one could see them Angela took Jasmine out of her shorts and placed her on the table. 

Jasmine stumbled to her feet and looked up at the giant faces staring down at her. She couldn't imagine any way she could get out of this situation but knew she had to try. She refused to give up her life for this crazy girl. Jasmine stopped looking at them for a moment and peered over at the table she was sitting at before. Her friends had stood up and walked over to the bathrooms in such for her, sadly they wouldn't find her in there and she would be reported missing.

"I still can't think of what to do with her" Angela said to Stacy who wasn't even looking at Jasmine anymore but laying leisurely on the chair. "Should I kill her or keep her?"

"You can't kill me! I'm a human being! Are you going to become a murderer?" Jasmine screamed up at her captors but they either ignored her or genuinely couldn't hear her tiny squeaks."

"I vote to keep her. I've killed all of my victims so it might be cool to see if people can be trained to be slaves when they've been shrunken. That'd be some pretty useful information if I ever choose to gather a few slaves" Stacy had her sister, Kate, in mind when she thought about this.

The funny thing was that Stacy was under the impression that she had killed all of her victims. However, the only people she had truly killed was the girl eaten by the insect the man inserted into her vagina. Everyone else was still fully alive and attempting to survive within their respective environments.

Angela looked like she was deep in thought trying to consider keeping Jasmine as a slave but the idea of ending her in some humiliating way was quite tempting as well. She told Stacy this who replied.

"You can do embarrassing things to her while she's still alive. Just don't go over board"

"What, like you and Munchkin?"

"Hey, he enjoys his new home" Stacy patted her gut and heard a resounding gurgle coming from within "See, he's saying 'hello'"

"Hi Micheal!" Angela yelled at Stacy's gut "Sorry if i don't choose to come and visit you any time soon. I hear Stacy's bowels are really bad this time of year, so"

Jasmine was continuing her high pitched yelling in any attempt to get noticed until she realized that she could use this to her advantage. If they weren't going to notice her then she might just be able to slip away. As the two giant girls argued and conversed, Jasmine tried her best to stealthily slip away. Walking every so slightly to the side she tried to make her way to the table leg in order to climb down.

"So then you put the bus in your mums shoe?" Angela asked, completely shocked by Stacy's evil as she listened to her friend retelling all of her amazing adventures in re-sizing people.

"Well it was kind of an accident. I didn't want them to shrink but my sister accidentally used the gun and the school bus paid the price"

"Wait a second. I heard about that in the news. A bus full of high schoolers mysteriously vanished one day and there hasn't been any leads yet. Apparently they're still missing without any leads on finding them"

"Well, the best place to look for them would be on the bottom of my mums sneakers. I wonder what killed them first? Maybe they were crushed instantly or suffocated by the lack of oxygen or even drowned in the sweat of her foot!" Stacy was getting more and more excited at the thought and quickly recomposed herself.

However, Angela had stopped paying attention to her and was searching the table looking for something, a worried look on her face. That's when Stacy noticed that Jasmine was nowhere to be seen and began to panic as well.

"Whoa, where the hell did Jasmine go?"

"What do you think I'm trying to do? I'm trying to find her before she gets away completely"

"Well I told you to keep an eye on her, why weren't you watching what she was doing?"

"Hey, are you going to bicker or help me look for her?"

"Fine, you search the table I'll look in the grass. She couldn't have gotten far"

Stacy got on all fours and began to crawl around in the dirt trying to find the tiny movements of the shrunken girl. She cursed herself for making Jasmine only two inches tall because it made her that much harder to spot. However, Stacy finally found her as she was hiding behind a wood chip and so quickly picked her up, making sure not to accidentally crush her.

She stood up and went over to Angela "Hey, Angela, I think I found you pet ant" She handed Jasmine over to her friend and patted her chested she felt her heart rate go down. She had never been so scared in her life and almost regretted giving Jasmine to such an irresponsible person. Turning around to face Angela she spoke her fears.

"Hey, are you sure you can take care of her without her running away? Remember, if she gets found by someone else then everything gets ruined and we could get into some serious shit"

"Don't worry" Her friend said with a wave of her hand, holding Jasmine tightly in her other "This scare has showed me that I need to be extra careful with her and I don't plan on giving her another chance to escape ever!"

The bell then rang and the two girls packed their bags up and began to head for class. Stacy turned to Angela "What are you going to do about Jasmine?"

"Oh, I've got the perfect spot for her." And with that she opened the front of her shorts and dropped the tiny girl into her underwear screaming. She then let the shorts and underwear go, sealing the captive to her fate. "I'll now be able to feel every move she makes, and if she makes too many moves my body will stop her its own way"

"Whoa, that's kind of extreme" Stacy said, taken aback by her friends sudden action of sexuality

"Hey, do I have to remind you of Micheal in your other hole? Shut up" Angela said with a laugh. The two girls then continued to class, not even thinking about Jasmine anymore.

Chapter End Notes:

Ugh, my hand is sore from typing. Tell me if you have anyhting you want the characters to do and I will see if I might be able to add it. I try to stick with what I believe that characters would do.