- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yeah, this one took me a while and have actually been writing it for two days. hope you guys enjoy and i'm sorry =)

Stacy sat at the kitchen table eating her pasta with the rest of her family enjoying the memory of what she did to those highschool students. She could still feel the one she had dumped on her crotch causing her to move uncontrollably through all of dinner i a very pleasant way. The annoying this was that she was contantly getting a slight itching in her hair which she was unable to scratch too much otherwise Kate would accuse her of having lice. Little did Stacy know that those stratches was actually a young highschool cheerleader trying to survive on her dirty scalp.

Stacy was away in her own little world when the conversation being had at the table drew her back to reality.

"Maybe you can get her a going away present. To show that you really are going to miss her" Kate suggested to Amy

"But I don't want her to go! Susan is my best friend"

"Well James Munchkin has to apparently leave for business which means the entire family has to go as well"

The piece of information really stuck with Stacy. "James Munchkin"? related to Micheal Munchkin? And are they all going to move away? Stacy needed to know more about this and find out his her little tormentee was really trying to escape from her.

"What are you guys talking about?" Stacy asked, not even looking up from her pasta

"One of Amy's friends Susan are moving away because their dad is going on a business trip or something changing jobs or something" Emma said with a smile. She wasn't happy that they were going but was happy to spead gossip around that she had got from her friends. "That's the story he's telling everyone but apparently the truth is he's moving because his youngest son is being constantly bullied and has started to effect his health"

Youngest son? "You mean Micheal?"

"Oh, you know him? Yeah, he's always being picked on because of his name and height and he refuses to say who is doing it so the entire family is just going to up and leave. Pretty rah is you ask me but I guess the father is really concerned."

Stacy was pissed off at this. Was Micheal actually thinking he could escape her just by moving? She knew she had to put him in his place but couldn't think of a way to get him on his own before the entire family moved away for good. Suddenly Stacy's train of thought was interupted by their mother walking down stairs and preparing to leave for work.

Stacy immediantly looked at her mothers right foot and imagined the torment and suffering that the tiny bus was going through trapped underneath her stinky toes, raining sweat and dirt upon them. Laughing at this quick joke Stacy turned her attention once again to her problem at hand: How was she going to punish Micheal? Then the greatest idea she had ever had came to her in one quick burst.

After dinner was over Stacy went to rush to her room but wasn't quick enough before Kate stopped her. "Stacy, come and help clean the dishes. Amy has homework to do and Emma helped cook"

"I don't want to help do the dishes! I have things i need to do!" Stacy went to walk up the stairs when a hand grabbed her from behind and pulled her down the stairs.

"You're helping me do the dishes whether you like it or not" Kate said through gritted teeth. Stacy attempted to put up some resistance but knew it was futile and so resigned to help clean the dishes.

Doing the dishes was tedious as expected and was filled with Kate trying to be her friend and get on her good side. She even had the nerve to other Stacy some advice once or twice but Stacy didn't really care. She just stood there, Taking the dishes that were clean and wiping them up, all the while considering her plan on how to trap Micheal and make him truly suffer her wrath.

Kate realized that Stacy wasn't listening to her words of wisdom but really wanted to try and get through to her. She needed stacy to grow up but knew that yelling at her all the time wasn't going to make a difference and so tried a different approach.

"So, hey! How about after we finish up these dishes you and I go and play some of your video games? didn't you get a new one recenetly? You could show me how to play it and kick my ass all over the place. Hello, earth to Stacy" She waved her hand in front of Stacy's face who got startled and dropped the dish she was cleaning.

Kate looked at the mess but quickly bit her tongue realizing that it was partly her fault. she bent down and started cleaning up the mess. "No, problems just a smashed plate-"

"What's your problem? You force me to clean with you now you make me drop dishes. Why don't you stop talking and just let me clean the dishes so i can leave?" Stacy didn't really know why she was this angry she just didn't like it how Kate was trying to act like her friend and wanted it to stop.

"Hey, I didn't even touch you! Maybe if you were paying attention and weren't some clumsy brat then maybe you wouldn't have dropped it"

"Oh, so now it's my fault? Everything is my fault! You asked me to help you and-"

"Just go to you room, okay?" Kate yelled. She couldn't take Stacy's attitude any longer and felt as if she was about to hit the the girl. Stacy didn't need to be told twice and walked to her room, banging the walls as she went.

Stacy stormed into her room and sat down on her bed fuming. She was trying to stop herself from walking downstairs at that exact moment and shrinking Kate into oblivion but knew that would attract unwanted attention. Why could Kate just let her be and let her live her life how she sees fit? Why must she be trapped by the rules of someone who isn't even her mother?

She stayed on her bed for the next couple of hours fuming at what had happened downstairs until everyone had gone to bed. She quickly closed her eyes and rolled over when she heard Kate doing her last minute roll call check of seeing if everyone was indeed sleeping. As son as she had checked all the rooms and went to bed herself Stacy got up and made her move.

She was feeling tingles going up and down her spine with every step she took and it wasn't from the shrunken little man stuck to her crotch as he had stopped moving ages ago. No, it was from the anticipation of what she was about to accomplish. Grabbing up the shrink ray she changed into some pants and a jumper and snuck downstairs making sure to be extra quiet- she didn't want her entire plan to come undone because of some squeaky floor board moving.

Every so lsightly she undid the lock on the front door and slid on outside on her tip toes, not even wanting to breath incase it made too much noise. When she figured the coast was clear she made a heavy dash down the street to her intended destination: Micheal.

Stacy might not have been the most fittest person in school but she did know at least that to be a successful bully you have to be better then the norm. So jogging most of the way to Micheals house wasn't exactly a problem for her but it did leave her out of breath a bit. When she saw his house at the end of the culdesac she quickly hid behind a bush in case she might be seen.

This was it, this was what she has been waiting for, a chance to really have some fun with her victims. Lucky for her the lights were all out which was typical as it was at least eleven oclock. This also meant that the family will be completely unprepared and probably in bed while this happens.

Taking the gun that was in her hand, Stacy changed the setting so the accuracy was on low and shrinkage was up high and took aim at the residence. Using the locking system she targeted the entire building and with trembling fingers pulled the trigger. The result was instantaneous.

Before Stacy's eyes the large, two story house dwindled down in size until it was almost out of sight and then it was gone completely. The amazing thing was that there was no noise at all. No crunching ground or scraping metal. The only noticable thing Stacy could see was a slight breeze as the air crashed into the empty space created but that would hardly have been noticed by any of the neighbours.

When the firing finally stopped Stacy continued to crouch by the bush for a minute unable to move an inch as she took in what she had done. Kicking herself into gear she quickly ran up to the house and picked up a stick to make her markings. If she wanted this to work she had to act sharply before anybody noticed her and so she rapidly carved symbols into the now exposed dirt.

When that was done she threw the stick down and took out a small flashlight to search for her prize. And within a few seconds she found it Directly in the centre of the yard perfectly preserved and intact, the only thing different was that it was about half an inch tall. A tad bit too small for what she was aiming for but a usable size none the less and so strutted over to snag her prize.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To the tiny residence of the house Stacy's moveents weren't exacly subtle to their fragile ears. The Munchkin house contains five people involving the mother, father, Susan, Stephanie (susans older sister of 16) and of course, Micheal. As Stacy had predicted they were all in bed when she decided to shrink the house but the effect were far more noticeable to them.

For starters the air pressure went Haywire with air being pushed and sucked out of the entire house, throwing about everything light and papery. This quickly got everybody out of bed and into a frenzy as they had no idea what had just happened to them. The other thing that was easily noticable was the intense sound of nature that was being magnified to the tiny home. Normal chirps and croaks now very audible and that ddin't even include the insects they were able to hear scuttling along the ground.

However, the most drastic noise by far was the strange thumping of the ground which seemed to grow louder and louder as if it was getting closer until each thump started to cause an earth quake with each hit. The entire family hundled together and made their way downstairs where it would be safer, in case the upper floors started caving in. Looking outside the window was the site of something they were not even remotely prepared for.

Walking past them was the terrifying image of a gigantic monster prowling around their home and looked as if it was marking the ground or something. Although it looked like a monster their was definitely something feminine and the sight of it brought an unnatural chilled down Micheal's spine. The stranger thing however was the fact that there didn't seem to be any of the homes or streets that were suppose to be around their house and they looked to be stuck inside some never ending desert.

Finally their fears were granted when the monster approached them and almost looked like it was about to crush their house without even realizing. But it stopped and appeared to bend over, for what nobody knew, until the entire house began to shake and crack. The entire family screamed as they were lifted into the sky by this unstoppable godly figure.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stacy had to make sure not to use too much pressure as she didn't want to crush the fragile building until she had a chance to play with it. This was one of the reason why she thought half an inch might be a bit too small but didn't want to have to fiddle with the gun while she was this vulnerable. Breathing rapidly she brought the building steadily up to her face and shone the flashlight in it. 

"You thought you could escape me, huh Micheal? You thought you were free from my torture as long as you ran away to a new home? Well, you were wrong, and guess what? I think I gotta fart and that means we're going to play your favorite game.

To the people in the house they couldn't see anything with the giant light blinding them from the school. And judging by the strong and overpowering voice that was striking fear into them they thought it might have been some kind of god here to punish them. But when this god talked about their favorite game with Micheal he knew who it was and almost collpased from the fear that came over him.

Stacy turned the flashlight off and put in the pocket so that she had her hand free for what she was about to do. Placing her free hand behind her back she lifted up the waist band of both her pants and underwear and slightly spread her cheeks. She chuckled to herself when she realized she hadn't had a shower in two days so the smell would be even worse to smell.

With the first task down she spun the entire house around to her lower back and gently slid it down into her clothing. With as much care as she could muster she positioned the shrunken house past the point of her arse cheeks and nestled it perfectly next to her puckered anus. Then, in one fluid motion she let the cheeks and pants go sealing the house in their wet and horrible smelling prison.

However, the smell wasn't as nearly as bad as what was about to happen next. Stacy stood back up to full height and pressed her hands into hergut until she heard a nice gurgle sound (something she was sure the family could hear as well). Once the pressure had built up long enough she released the door to her bowels and unleashed the winds of hells which rocked the house and its occupants in a simialr fashion to a tornadoe.

Micheal knew what was about to happen as soon as he heard the comment about the game. Once the house began to get manauvoured and then dropped into a strange smelling pit of stink he tried desperately to warn his family.

"Ugh, geez! Where's that smell coming from" the mother asked

"Run! We have to find cover! We're about to be killed"

"What are you talking about, idiot?" Stephanie said. She was covering her nose with her entire arm trying to block out the infestering stench that had barged into their home.

"It .. It's her! It's Stacy! We have to- .."

Everyone stopped speaking when there was a strange gurgling sound coming from right outside their window. Their father picked up the flashlight that was sitting on the table and shone it out into the abyss of darkness only to find a wall. The wall looked wrinckly and seemed to be a hole of some kind that had been closed. Micheal looked at this and realized at once what it was: Stacy's arsehole, and it was ready to unleash fury upon them.

Once the gurgling stopped Micheal screamed for everyone to get back before jumping behind the couches for safety. With him being the only one smart enough to do this he was safe from the full force of Stacy's bowels unlike his unfortunate family who was directly in front of the firing line.

In a split secind the puckered hole opened and  

*TO BE CONTINUED*

Chapter End Notes:

yeah, i know. not very nice.