- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the first part to the long awaited anal chapter. Second part will be dedicated to their time within the bowels of the beast (Literally)

Stacy had just used her shrink ray to reduce the house of the Munchkin residence and dropped them into the back of her pants. Wedged up against her asshole she let loose a small toot which sent the entire family flying across their living room. Now as they try and get to their feet they try and find out what happened. However, it was difficult for any of them to speak as the air was almost completely replaced by a most rancid smell which invaded their nostrils and burned their lungs on each breaths.

"What *Cough* ... Happened *Cough*" The father, James, asked. Not only was the air gone but the heat was overpowering, like they were trapped in some kind of furnace. What was causing such intense heat?

Little Susan was lying on the ground coughing her lungs out as she desparately tried to breath some clear air. The same was for her brother, Micheal, who was now conviced that this was the work of Stacy. He would know this smell anywhere.

Hazel, the mother, was holding her eldest daughters body who had been knocked against the wall and was now unconscious. She didn't care about the lack of oxygen and only wanted her baby to wake up. Suddenly the house started to shake as the evil giant laughed from above. How were any of them going to get out of this mess?

Micheal tried to stand as the house continued to wobbled but was then thrown across the room as the house shook like never before. It felt like they were in some kind of super earth quake as the wood and bricks that made up the house started to come apart. Everyone tried to hold on as everything was lifted into the air and then dropped back down repeatedly.

None of the family members could understand what was going on at all. With the burning smell that not only took away their ability to speak properly but also caused their eyes to water, they now couldn't even get their bearings straight as everything was in constent motion. Susan didn't know which one of these did it but she started to vomit repeatedly as her body felt weak and painful.

On the outside of the tiny house the giantess was busy at work drawing strange symbols on the ground. It was this effort that would later cause people to believe that this was the work of aliens and remove any connection to her. She had no idea that her simple walking movements were causing such stress to the tiny family lodged tightly in her butt crack, inching closer and closer to her anus.

Her anus in question resembled a horrible beast as it opened and closed menacingly with each step Stacy took. However, with each opening more and more of the horrible smell leaked out and created a thick cloud around the tiny inhabitence preventing any air from possibly coming through. This smell kept the temperature and an unbearable high as it carried the internal body temperature of Stacy's bowels. 

Finally the shaking stopped as Stacy stopped her work and stood standing still for a short while to take a break. However, because she was slightly tired, she also hunched over to catcher her breath which was a terrifying action to the tiny family. The shrunken people looked on in horror as the entire building was pshed towards the giant mouth of the beast that opened wide to accept them but stopped near inches away.

Literally, her anus was now so close they could reach out the window and stroke it which would probably be a bad move as it would stimulate Stacy's muscle and cause her anus to swallow the house completely. But being this close did have some dramatic downsides as the smell and heat increase exponentially. Micheal could feel the girl body heat, magnified ten fold, pushing against his skin as putrid air waft over them. It felt like being near a heater made from anus.

'Luckily' for the family the house was slightly tilted towards the anus which meant that when Stacy was running around the yard most of the furniture flew out the window instead of hitting the family. However, they had to watch as their belongings fell dozens of metres down below before being eaten by a ravenous monster. Stacy now had an entire living room set held within her butt.

Micheal crawled across the floor to his little sister Susan who was barely able to utter any word as Stacy's inner air forced it's way into her body. He tried to hold onto her as the house appeared to shake again. James was now holding his wife against the wall with their unconscious daughter trying to prevent themselves from being crushed by the flying debris that was left.

Stacy stood back up to full height and started running down the street back towards her house causing far stronger earth quakes for her tiny captives. These movements were so powerful that the bricks and wood that made up the entire house actually started to visably break apart and the roof slowly collapsed in on itself. If this continued then then entire house would be grounded to dust between Stacy huge buns.

However, something even worse happened which fully destroyed the entire house in a single strike. With Stacy running so fast down the street she didn't watch where she was going and tripped on the ground, grazing herself. This action had an even more serious impact on the family as this sudden stop sent them flying towards the puckered hole which was now fully open in embrace and swallowed thebuilding in a single gulp. Stacy didn't even notice this change as she got back up and continued running, her anus now resealed and trapping the family.

The house flew through the vast, cavernous space of Stacy's rectum until it came to a stop as it crashed into the bowel walls. It was completely destroyed and resembled nothing like a house anymore, more like a pile of match sticks and stone crsuhed up. By a strange miracle the family was relatively okay as they had been sheild the walls and the top of the house flew away before it could cave in on them. Now they layed on the ground, wheezing and coughing at the smell and heat- humans were not made for this.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This is the first part. Don't know when the second part will be out but hopefully it will, be shortly!