- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bob's secret is discovered by his curious little wife, she suddenly has a revalation of her own soon after...

Bob feels like his marrage might be in trouble now.  But, his life is about to take a completely different form, he has no idea....

Bob's Ultimate Experience


Chapter 3


*Bob tried to keep his giantess fetish a secret from his wife. He didn't think that she'd respect him any longer if she found out about it so soon into their marrage. Here, we find out that his futile attempt's of trying to hide it from her, only brings about a sexual awakening for his new wife, that refuses to yeild her enraptured virginity.


Carly felt strange, as she ran back upstairs and into their bedroom to find a dry pair of shorts and panties. She normally did't wear any undies while she was hanging around the house on her day's off, but after this little 'accident' she felt very compelled to contain herself alot more.

Her parent's were very religious and she, and her sibling's, had spent most every sunday in church when they were growing up at home. The church had been a large part of her childhood, and she did think of herself as a God fearing christian. She had saved herself for marrage, and hadn't even had sex with her husband yet. Not even on their wedding night...

They had come close a few times, but Carly didn't like it, when Bob would put his mouth down on her private part's. It made her feel funny, and dirty, she would tell him to stop. He didn't push it, he would get out of their bed, go into his office and work on the computer very late into the night.

Carly wanted very badly to have sex with her new husband, but she thought that a good christian woman would never, 'Ever', initiate sex.


When Carly had suddenly ran back upstairs, Bob didn't understand what she was doing. He didn't realize that she had just found out something about herself...at that very moment.

He thought, that she was angry with him, and couldn't face him any longer...after fully realizing that he was 'turned on' by the idea of her-'stepping on a bug'.


Bob didn't say a word, as Carly finally came back downstairs and went into the kitchen. He sat in the livingroom with the television on, the sound muted, the sterio softly playing some 80's rock.

He had poured himself a glass of ale and drank most of it, while thinking about what he was going to say to his wife. His memory of the first time he'd discovered that he had a giantess fetish suddenly came roaring back into his mind....


He was about 10 years old maybe, or 9, he wasn't sure...

He didn't fully understand why he felt this way, but he did know that thinking of himself as being so much smaller in physical size, being thrust into a 'gigantic' new world, was the most thrilling fantasy that he could possibly imagine. The instant that he thought about seeing a woman, or any female that was the least bit attractive, as a giantess, he instantly became completely enthralled...

Thinking back, he could just barely remember how it all began...

He had been staying with his aunt, his mother's sister. It was in the middle of summertime at her beach house on the ocean. The sun was brightly shining down on the hot sand as he sat on a blanket under the shade of a large canopy tent.

The college 'spring-breaker's' had started to thin-out, they were all gradually returning home from their 'vacation', leaving the beach to return to it's normally desolate state.

Bob sat cross-legged on the blanket, just a young boy reading a Comic book. The cover of the book had a colorful depiction of a sexy 'Cat-Woman' wearing a tight leather jump suit, it's shiny black leather appearing so glossy and tight, that it seemed that her curvatous body was about to burst free from it...

The image of what she was holding inside her hand though?.... That's, what lingered inside Bob's mind's eye...he was simply fasinated by the picture...

The sexy Catwoman appeared like a Towering Giantess. She stood with a wide, feet apart stance, standing over a city street, straddling a school bus...after she had apparently captured up several tiny students, she held them up loosely inside her giant-sized, encompassing curled fingers...

The miniature children clung despairately to the giantess' huge finger's. The sharp dagger-like fingernails looked huge, compared to the size of the tiny kids, and as little Bobby studied the picture, he could easily compare his own hand to the picture and imagine what the huge hand of the giant Catwoman would look like as it moved and gripped at the tiny bodys of the struggling children.

Suddenly he felt very strange, his heart started racing and his hand's started trembling. The comic book shivered in his hand's as he intently starred at the captivating picture. His groin felt very warm and his ball's started tingling...

He quickly looked up from the picture, to check and see that he was alone and be sure that there was nobody else around. A single bikini-clad girl was strolling along the beach. Bobby watched her as she stepped along barefooted. Her feet sank down into the fresh sand. He quickly noticed that she was approaching a well designed sandcastle that had been freshly build earlier that morning.

The long haired girl's black, one-piece bikini seemed to stand out against the grey sand of the open beach...

Her wide set hip's and long tanned legs stepped up to the castle and stopped in front of it. The girl seemed to grow larger, into a giantess, as she overshadowed the mini-sized fortress.

Bobby sat up and watched her, her tall form standing dominantly before the miniature castle. Her wide stance mimiced the comic book Catwoman as she starred down at the little formation. Bobby's heart was pounding wildly as he watched the girl suddenly start stomping the castle into the ground!

She shifted her hip's as she crushed the walls and kicked wildly at the crumbling castle. Her heavy breast's wobbled around as she distroyed the meticulously built little structure. Her feet were like huge cannon balls, they blasted away at the sides of the castle and soon there was nothing left but a pile of trampled sand...

Bobby felt his young little penis stiffly pressing hard into his bathing suit. The feeling was overwhelming! The wonderful pulses of tingling waves rippled throughout his entire lower body. The sensation nearly took his breath away as he watched the beautiful young girl stomp away at that sand castle...

He laid back in the blazing sun and enjoyed the stimulation of the scorching rays of sunlight. The gentle breeze whipped across the sand and caused goose-bumps to course across his glissening skin.

His leg's went numb, and he seemed to be partly paralized... it was the most wonderful sensation that he'd ever had!

He closed his eye's and replayed the vision of the giantess, her bikini clad body towering high above the miniature castle, only he replaced her, with the Catwoman in the comic book...

Then, he created the tiny people- running for their puny live's as the gigantic high-arched feet obliterated the entire city!

His stiff little cock twitched, and jerked, as a surge of tingles rippled heavily across his whole body...

The wave of coursing sensations increased, as his heart raced wildly inside his young body. The image of his fantasy giantess filled his mind's eye...

He rolled over onto his belly and pressed his throbbing penis into the blanket covered sand. Raising up his head to look around, he saw the giantess walking directly toward him...

He blushed red as his eye's blurred. The girl approached his shaded area and giggled as she stepped up closer to him...


"I'm SO, sorry, little boy", she spoke down at him as she stepped into the sunlight, casting him into her shadow.

"I just couldn't resist it!", she said. Then she squatted down in front of him and smiled at him.

Her pretty eye's were like that of an angel as she smiled at him with her big blue eye's. She tilted her head to the side as she studied him. Her long hair swirling in the breeze as she quizzically inspected the young boy lying on his stomach on the large beach towel...


"Was that your Sandcastle?", she whispered, in a sympathetic manner.

"I could help you rebuild it, if you want?", she added. Her knee's pressed down onto the edge of his blanket.

She flipped her hair back, and shook her head around, to force it to fall away to her bare skinned back.

The sunlight flickered within her glittering strand's of long hair. The breeze swirled around her raising up some dust that appeared like tiny tornado's swirling all around her...

Bobby thought that she must be the most beautiful woman in the world!

His twitching cock still pressed firmly into the blanket, he felt so embarrassed, and trapped, by the fact that he could not move, or she would easily be able to see his stiff little pecker poking out of his swim trunk's...

Bobby tried to think of something to say, but he just starred at the bikini clad young woman as she starred back at him...

Finally he spoke...


"I'm uh, NO, Not mine,...it wasn't my sandcastle...umm ", Bobby finally managed to squeak out in a high pitched quivering voice...


"Oh, well then, alright then, I'll see you later little boy", she could see that he was very shy, and she didn't want to pressure him anymore, so she slowly stood up and started to walk away...

Bobby watched as her towering figure rose up into the heights. She seemed miles tall. Her tight bikini clad rearend swayed from side to side as she took a couple steps then turned around again to face him...

"Tell your aunt that I'll stop back in later after my walk, alright?", she yelled to him.

Bobby nodded his head and managed to answer her with another high-pitched squeak...

"Oh, umm, Alright!"


The young girl giggled again, and continued on her way, as she stepped along the sandy beach letting her hair swirl around her bare shoulder's. The sunlight glissening off her tanned skin.

Her long leg's seemed to move in slow motion as she sank her feet into the sand with each awkward step. The fluffly sand was hard to walk in, and it made the girl appear even heavier-larger, like she was gigantic...

The slight wobble of her thigh's and the shifting of her firm ample bottom slowly moved along down the beach...

Bobby watched her giant form walk away. He felt his young cock surging under his belly button, a pumping jerking twitching....he nearly lost his view of her, her vision seemed to fade in and out...

His young body erupted with the most wonderful sensation that he'd ever felt!


Later, back at the beach house, young Bob was frantic as he thought about the bikini clad girl on the beach.

His Aunt Nancy actually knew her, and he had told his Aunt that the girl said she was going to stop by the cottage later after her walk...


"Oh, that must have been Stacy, she's an old college friend that stops in when I'm here for the weekend, she's very nice, her husband's a lawyer, so he has to work away alot", Nancy told him.

Bob's Aunt was very pretty too, and he felt comfortable around her when they were alone, but she somehow acted differently if there were other women around...


"She smashed a sandcastle down on the beach", young Bob told her. He wanted to tell her about it, he didn't understand why, but-after, the way that he felt he knew that he would have to keep that his dirty little secret...

"She did?", Nancy giggled. "Yeah, we've both distroyed several 'castles' in our time", she giggled louder...


Bob's aunt fixed the two of them some sandwiches and made a pitcher of iced tea. While she prepaired the lunch, Bob changed his clothe's. He found a pair of long pants and a T-shirt to wear. He was glad to put on a baggy pair of pants before Stacy arrived...

He felt like his heart was going to explode when she finally stepped into the glass sliding door at the back of the beach house. She had changed her clothes too, and she looked even more sexy...

Stacy yelled for Nancy when she opened the sliding door and leaned inside...


"Hey Nan's!", she blurted out. Her long blonde hair had been pinned back, and she wore a short skirt that was split up the leg,...all the way to her hip. Her bare feet plopped across the small kitchette and she found Bob and his Aunt Nancy sitting in the living room.


"So, you finally made it!", Nancy stood up and the two women hugged briefly before Stacy turned to face little Bobby.

"There you are, I told you that I'd see you later", she smiled brightly as she squatted down in front of the chair where Bob was sitting...

She instantly noticed the Comic Book, and reached down and picked it up. Her face lit up when she saw the cover...

Squatting in front of little Bobby he could see right up her skirt and between her thigh's...

"Eww, 'Catwoman', she's a real hot little vixen isn't she?", she whispered secretively toward little Bobby.

Taking on a 'Mysterious' personality, Stacy whispered like she was going to tell little Bob a secret...

"I wish that I were that TALL!", she said.

Bobby's heart started racing instantly, it was as if she'd read his mind...

"I really like this picture, Catwoman is going to eat those little people isn't she?", she winked down at Bobby with a blushing smile...

"I enjoyed crushing that sandcastle down there, it was like I was a great big Giant!", Stacy started laughing as she stood back up and raised her arm's and started flexing her bicep's.

"Giant Stacy takes over the world!", she announced, in a proud astounding fashion. Still flexing her muscle's and turning from side to side to display herself before the small boy...

Bobby starred up at the tall woman, his face blushed cherry red as his heart pounded inside of his trembling chest, he was simply frozen with overwhelming infatuation...


"Well, I for one, sure am glad that your 'Not' a giant Catwoman!", Nancy interrupted her floor show, and took the magazine away from her, smiling over at Bobby before she handed it back to him.


The two women then went into the kitchen and sat down to talk. Bobby finished his sandwich and took his iced tea outside to sit at the picnic table on the patio...

He could hear the two women talking to each other, and he loved the way that Stacy's laughter frequently 'rang-out' as the two ladys carried on their conversation. Now, he had a vivid mental picture of the 'giantess' Stacy, branded into his brain. His vision of her inner thigh's glowed in his mind. The way she spoke, and whispered.

Her puffy lip's as she smiled at him. Her tremendously long leg's that appeared even longer in that split-legged skirt...

Giantess Stacy, was Bobby's fantasy for the next few years. He dreamt of her all the time, the Catwoman Comic was slowly turned into a dogearred rag, and he found other 'fantasy Giantess's' to replace her, but she was definitely his first...



*