- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Just a warning for those who dont like toilet play. There is no Scat, however the last half of this chapter does contain 'watersports'. With this in mind i hope you still enjoy the story :)

====================================================================

Chapter Three

There wasn't even a hint of recognition to Sam's face any more, the rag was a grimy colour now and looked every bit the part it played in its new life. She slapped it into her leg and quickly scrubbed it up and down her inner thighs then round over the rest of her legs, down over her firm calves and then lifted her foot to expose her pink sole, wiggling her thick toes a little as the shower spray tickled them. She shifted her rag so she gripped its legs in her fist then buried it deep into the sweaty gaps of her toes. The small girl's head disappeared into the crevices of the toes, being completely lost in between them and into the thick downy fur that poked out in wet tufts along her sole.

Sam laid her index finger up her rag's back to keep it nice and rigid as she applied plenty of pressure, scrubbing the small girl back and forth between the gaps of her toes, never letting its head out from them other than to move it into the next pair of toes and continue scrubbing back and forth. She wore a silly smile on her face at the feeling of the girl being ground and massaged into her soft pink pads, it felt heavenly and she made sure she pressed the girl into every inch of her large feet, flexing her toes to scrunch around her rag as she continued to clean the muck and sweat from them.

Hannah's stomach was hurting. She could feel how swollen it had become from having had water, soap, sweat and grime forced down her throat and it felt fit to burst. As she had tried for precious breaths of air she had been forced to open her mouth wide, which in turn whilst being forced along the surface of the huge rabbits feet had made her mouth the perfect scoop for the dirt and toe jam to collect into and be washed down into her body along with the stale water that had washed down and collected around the large furry feet. Hannah felt sick, defeated and about ready to give up. Her skin felt like it was on fire and her eyes were puffy and sore from the soap and her tears.

She felt herself rising again, only able to determine the movements now from the g-forces being put on her body in the rapid ascent. She managed a pitiful groan of displeasure as she once more felt her near-lifeless body pressed against the soft furry body of her tormentor. She briefly wondered what part of her owner she was helping to make fresh and clean with her filth stained form, it was soft and she sunk deep into the fleshy rounded surface, her body conformed to the shape as her limbs flopped about with no strength left to fight any more.

The light was blocked out suddenly as she sunk between two hot pillowey surfaces, the hot flesh closed in around her from either side and hugged her tightly as she was rubbed up and down between them. She felt herself being ground using the full length of her body over something fleshy and soft before she was pulled back into the light and dumped roughly into a shallow dish of cold soapy water.

Sam washed her rag over her buttocks pushing it deep into their plump surface and sheepishly enjoying squeezing the little thing into her large rump. She rubbed it in circles over and over the surface of each cheek then sunk it between them scrubbing it up and down over her ass a few times before pulling it back out and dumping it into the shower tray. She was done cleaning and took a few moments to enjoy herself underneath the warm water, loving the feel of it running down her now clean, fresh feeling body. She gave a slow groan of pleasure as she stretched herself out and then reached over to the filthy rag, once more snatching it up by its legs in a fist.

She bought the dirty thing back under the torrent of hot water, watching it hang limp and battered in her fist as she bought her other hand around its upper half, keeping a few of her fingers raised to keep its head free. With a harsh twist she squeezed the rag in her hands and twisted it round on itself to try and rinse the muck from it, grimacing as a trail of murky brown water ran from between her hands. With a sneer she looked at the rag then at her hands and decided it wasn't worth cleaning it off. It was making a strange gargled whimpering noise as well and seemed to have broken in the middle. With a huff Sam thought for a second before reaching out from the shower and dropping the rag into her toilet with a scream which was cut off with a small 'Plop' as it hit the water.

From the freezing puddle of scummy water Hannah felt herself being lifted again, she groaned as she hung limp, the pressure in her stomach made her feel as though she may physically explode and she felt the weight of the water hitting her again but at least it was warm. She felt the other monstrously powerful hand begin to wrap around her upper body, the fingers manipulating her body as though she were a lifeless doll until they began to squeeze painfully tight, the bulge of her stomach began to rise up her throat forcing out a wheezing groan and then suddenly she was flooded with searing pain as the world spun around.

Hannah's view of the world from inside the grasp of the huge fingers was suddenly flipped upside down as she vomited involuntarily, the contents of her over-stuffed body streaming from her mouth and nose like a thick brown/grey slush as a series of cracks and snaps resounded through her body. Her spine snapped cleanly in two and her ribs caved like twigs in the crushing grip. She tried desperately to scream but with her torso crushed into itself she couldn't even drag in enough air to breath. Finally the fingers retreated from her body and she felt herself spinning slowly round where her body tried in vain to pull itself back to its natural shape.

She took a breath and screamed for all she was worth, with the air came fire as her lungs burnt with pain where smashed ribs pushed against them. She felt herself dangling from her wrist as she hung in the air for a moment, still crying and screaming from the pain that flooded her senses but then she felt herself falling. Tumbling through the air her tears streamed across her face as she turned and saw her destination seconds before she splashed down into the freezing water, bubbles and water swirling about her face as she slowly thumped off of the base of the toilet bowl, skidding into its depths as her momentum ended before gradually floating back to the surface and filling her lungs with air once more, sobbing and crying as she tried to stay afloat with just her arms, her legs dangling dead beneath her.

Sam finished up her shower and reached over to her towel rack, taking a huge bath towel down and stepping over the side of her tub back onto the bathmat. She began to towel herself down humming her tune to herself again, she wondered what she should have for dinner tonight and considered just having a comfy lazy evening and getting herself some takeaway. Lifting one of her long legs she placed her plump foot on the edge of the bath, her toes gently curling over its rim as she lent forwards, running the towel up and down the length of her leg in long smooth sweeps. One ear rose slightly as she caught the small coughing and cries echoing about the toilet bowl and she smiled sweetly, standing and pacing over to the toilet.

Looking down into the bowl she watched the half broken rag splashing and struggling to keep hold of the smooth sides to stop her sliding back beneath the surface of the water. Its little body had gone a pale white beneath the dirt that clung to her, her lips trembled and quivered and had begun to turn a slight shade of blue, shivering in the icy cold toilet water. Sam watched, amused as the girl splashed about.

"I bet you're missing the warmth of the shower now aren't you, little rag?" Sam taunted in her sweet voice.

Hannah looked up with pleading eyes, all her breath was focused on keeping the oxygen pumping to her arms to keep her afloat but they were aching now and felt like she was trying to fling lead weights about on her shoulders. Above her Sam stood, hands on hips with a cocky smile on her face as she gazed down between the valley of her mountainous breasts. A naked, towering goddess staring into the huge porcelain pit without a hint of pity as she watched Hannah struggle for her life. The giantess' body gave a shudder and the look and her face changed, her thighs flexing and her hips swinging to one side, she looked somewhat awkward for a moment.

Sam's eyes locked onto Hannah's for a long, haunting second but then the huge woman simply turned away from her. The small woman had no idea what to do, or what the giantess would do, was she simply going to leave her to die floating about in her toilet? Hannah couldn't think of anything more humiliating, until she saw what was coming next.

The massive rump of the giantess began to move above her, the view of the girl's long shapely back disappeared as the massive globes of Sam's ass began to block out the sight of anything outside of the toilet bowl. The light began to fade around Hannah until finally with a rush of air and a heavy thump the ass came down to completely seal off the outside world. Hannah was left struggling blindly for a moment until her eyes adjusted to what light seeped in from beneath the toilet seat. In the gloom as she struggled to find her grip on the side of the toilet bowl her gaze kept taking her up to what loomed above her, the white fur on Sam's body only served to highlight the shape of her ass as it filled Hannah's sky, the familiar dark pink strip of Sam's crotch bringing back terrifying memories of being smothered and dominated by it.

Sam gave a heavy grunt as she relaxed onto the toilet, the chill of the air around her combined with the splashing water from the shower and then her little rag swimming about had made her suddenly need to pee. For a moment she wondered if she should flush the toilet before using it but the idea of humiliating the tiny girl one last time had won her over surprisingly quickly. Her sensitive ears once more picked up on the cries and pleas coming from below her, the begging was always nice to hear but right now she only found it a distraction. With a huff she tried to ignore it as she felt her bodily functions go to work.

“Please, don't do this! I'm begging you, anything but this!” Hannah cried out weakly as she hung onto the slick wall in front of her.

Tears streaked her dirt-covered face and her chest felt as though it were on fire inside from the broken bones and lack of air. All her efforts though quickly came to nothing as the torrent began. It hit the wall just inches above her, spraying into her face as the hot bitter liquid invaded every one of her senses and forcefully pushed her down off the the wall she was clung to and deep into the water once more. As she flailed about trying to get back to the surface the temperature around her began to rise and her eyes burnt as the urine began to sting them.

Sam lent forward slightly, she wasn't watching what was going on with her discarded rag but she was trying to make sure she gave herself the best chance of soaking her in her pee. She kept hearing little screams which were quickly silenced, replaced by what sounded like a wet slapping sound which Sam took to be her stream hitting her rag directly on the head before it would turn back into water hitting water as the tiny girl was pushed back beneath the surface.

Getting to the surface she was only able to get a quick breath before the hot stream hit her full on, once more flooding her open mouth and driving itself down her throat before she was pushed back underwater. She had tried to scream but after just a brief chirp her face was showered by the heavy torrent and it turned into a gargling noise as she gulped down the acrid urine and sunk back down, tumbling and thudding gently off of the bottom of the toilet and floated slowly back up, only to have the process repeat over and over, floating up, being pelted by piss and being forced back under the now yellow, warm water.

Sam gave a long satisfied sigh as she felt herself emptying, feeling a lot more comfortable now as the torrent slowly came to an end. She reached over to her side and grabbed a wad of tissues before cleaning herself up and dumping them into the toilet.

Hannah had lost all the fight in her body as she simply floated face-up in the hot, bitter urine. She tried to cry but there was nothing left and she couldn't get enough air into her flooded lungs even if she wanted to. She simply floated, darkness seeping into her vision as her last sight was the giantess above her wiping herself down and dumping the tissue onto her body. The tissue quickly took on water and smothered her tiny frame, wrapping itself around her and clinging to her skin as the added weight of it gently ducked her under the surface one last time.

Sam stood and turned, looking down she could only see the wad of tissue slowly soaking up the water beneath it, there were no more struggles, no more screams. It was like any other time she had used the toilet after the shower. With a shrug she flushed and padded across her bathroom towards the door.

Finally with a sudden burst of movement Hannah felt herself drop and slam into the bottom of the bowl, swiftly dragged into oblivion as she swept down the pipes and into darkness with the rest of the waste.

Sam took her plush, thick dressing gown off of the hook on the bathroom door and wrapping it around herself she snuggled into its comforting warmth, heading back into her bedroom.

“Pizza tonight, I think...” She said aloud to herself, looking forward to treating herself for the evening.

 

 

The End.