- Text Size +


The cold liquid rushed all about me in the humid darkness of Chloe's mouth, and my screams continued, reverberating back to me from the smooth surfaces of her teeth.  She was going to swallow me, going to let me slip down her throat and just vanish to nothing inside her, and nobody would ever know what became of me.


I felt the frightening undulations of her hot, wet tongue beneath me and ended up tumbling across its surface.  My bare skin was covered in her fruit-tinged spit, and I felt myself rising swiftly to the point where it choked off my cries.


The roof of her mouth smashed into me, pushing me firmly into the faintly forgiving and frighteningly powerful muscle beneath me.  She held me there, safely squished to the top of her mouth while she swallowed her wine, and when it was gone her lips parted slightly, letting daylight spill inside.  Maybe I wouldn't be eaten after all?  Her tongue relaxed, and I began to claw and crawl along its surface towards freedom.


"Nnn, Chloe," Malva moaned, her voice faintly slurred  and riddled with dark lust.  I saw slivers of her approaching face as she must have moved closer, and the nearer I got to her lips, the more of her I saw until the moment she surged forward, her own slightly parted mouth blotting out the light and giving me the chance for just the briefest shriek before her tongue smashed into me, sending me tumbling back into the depths of Chloe's mouth.


For a frightening moment, I thought I'd fall all the way to her throat and be swallowed and consumed, but Chloe's tongue slipped forward to meet the intruder, catching me between them.  I was smashed and shoved and batted around like the tiny toy I was between the eagerly dancing powerful pink muscles, able to do little but whimper and squirm as their ecstatic moans echoed around me.  It would only take one firm push against a tooth, one wrong twist to smash me or fold me in half, and I was so horribly, utterly unable to do the first thing to resist.


Then suddenly, I was free.  Malva continued to murmur and pant, but as she pulled back her tongue must have dragged me past Chloe's plush, pink lips, and I was hurtling through the air, bouncing along her soft dress and catching glimpses of the goddesses gripped by passion above me.


"I'm so... hot," Malva purred while stripping off her top, baring acres of perfect pale skin as she swung her leg across Chloe's lap, straddling her thighs and nipping at her neck.  I seemed utterly forgotten as I came to rest amidst the couch cushions, and I could only lay there, abused and beaten, sticky and wet and broken while I watched.


"I want more," she whispered.  "Hundreds, I want to feel them breaking beneath my toes, I want to squeeze their little bodies and feel them burst in my hands…”


She was breathless, panting as her hands slid all along Chloe’s body, hungrily kissing her neck and sinking her teeth into my keeper’s collarbone.  I hated seeing Malva lustily defiling her almost as much as I hated seeing Chloe’s shudder with pleasure, as I hated hearing her low, contented moans.


Finally, blissfully, her hand came to rest on Malva’s shoulder and slowly pushed her back.  “God, Chloe, you’re incredible,” Malva stammered as she slid back and unsteadily found her feet.  “Just, the things you do..”


She was shushed by Chloe’s fingers laying across her lips, and I slid a little further on the couch cushions as my massive, gorgeous goddess rose as well.  I thought she’d had just as much wine as Malva, but she seemed to be far more secure atop the towering heels of her boots.  “Shush, darling.  Come along, you can tell me more in the bedroom.  I’m sure I’ll enjoy this particular subject,” and with that, she turned and was gone from my sight, though the thuds of her boots on the hard floor followed by Malva’s rushed clomping echoed for a while after.


I took a long, shaky breath and closed my eyes, trying to make some sort of sense of the last half an hour.  They’d left me behind, maybe even totally forgotten me.  Maybe I could hide somewhere until Malva was gone, or even escape?  I had to do something at least, but what?  I couldn’t even really move, and while I didn’t think anything in me was broken, I wasn’t exactly sure how I’d be able to tell.


So, I didn’t do anything.  I lay there and found myself listening to the muffled giggles and low groans coming from the distant bedroom, and for some reason it made me feel totally awful, cold and sick and empty.


I coughed once, tears slipping down my cheeks, rolled onto my side, and drifted off to sleep.


***************


I groaned and twisted a bit on the couch.  My head was pounding, and I couldn’t quite remember why I was in my underwear, and why my legs stuck together slightly when I tried to move.  Something blurry and pink was moving about the blurry room.  I reached up and rubbed my burning eyes, and when I opened them again I was face to face with the weirdly hovering form of a huge fish.


“Alomomola, return,” Chloe called, and in a flash of light the pokemon vanished from in front of me and was replaced by the far more pleasing form of my mistress.  She’d changed since I last saw her, wearing a simple, short and silky white gown and those same red knit boots from before… last night?  Last week?  Ugh, my head…


“Here,” she sighed while leaning down and offering me a glass of water.  Shouldn’t she be bigger?  Or, I was smaller.  Last time I saw her, I was…


My brow furrowed as I stared intently at her mouth, watching as it formed such a wonderfully warm and reassuring smile.  Still, I shuddered, even while I took the water and she reached out and gently patted my head.  I felt I should be scared, but it felt so lovely, so soothing to be touched by her, to see her smiling just for me.  “What… what happened?” I finally managed to ask, then took a long, slow swallow of water.


“You did wonderfully, pet,” she cooed, and I was filled with a flush of pride as she stroked my cheek.  “You’re such a good little girl, and I’m very happy with how quickly you’re coming along.”  I purred contentedly, utterly delighted that I’d pleased her so much with whatever I’d done, not really pausing to think about exactly what that was.  I turned my head just enough to lightly kiss her wrist, and she laughed briefly, giving me a little nod before she stood back to her full height.


“If you’re feeling up to it, Lucy, I have a very special present for my good little ,girl.  Can you get up?”


I was still stiff and sticky, but the pain I vaguely expected wasn’t really there when I tried to move.  I did still feel sort of dizzy, and my head still pulsed and thrummed, but it wasn’t that hard to sit up and drag myself off of the couch.  She offered her warm, soft hand to me, and I carefully took it, following after her and beaming with pride as we padded towards her bedroom.


The closer we got, the more uneasy I became.  A gnawing sense of dread built within me for whatever was behind that door.  I still couldn’t piece together the things that had happened yesterday, though I didn’t know if that was related to having been in my ball again or by whatever it was that was making my head hurt so much.  I slipped behind Chloe a little, hoping she’d protect me from whatever it was I feared, but she barely paused to chuckle at my plight before pushing the door open.


Just the sight of that pink hair made me shriek, and I clung to Chloe like a startled infant.  I buried my face against her shoulder and wrapped my arms around her waist, and she laughed lightly again, stroking my hair as we stood in her doorway.  Everything came rushing back so quickly: the cruelty, the threats, the taste of dirt and blood and boots.


“Shhh,” Chloe continued, slipping her fingers beneath my chin and slowly turning my head back towards her bed.  “It’s okay, dear, she’s sleeping,” she assured me, and as I looked her over I started to feel better.  Malva was indeed heavily sleeping, her hair loose and spilling over her bared shoulders.  In fact, she seemed to be covered only by a silky white sheet half over her torso.  Her clothes were strewn about the room haphazardly, and she just laid there motionless and softly snoring as we watched.


“Isn’t she lovely?” Chloe lazily inquired, and for all the things she’d done to me, I found it hard to disagree.  My eyes roamed over her body, from the toned leg poking out from beneath her blankets to the manicured fingers and curves of her neck and shoulders and the features of her angelic face.  It wasn’t hard to see how she’d become the biggest Holo Caster star around; just looking at her was exciting.


Chloe picked something up from her shelf while I stood there watching Malva sleep, and then she was pushing it into my hand.  I almost had to pull myself away to glance down and see what she’d given me.


“Go on, darling.  She can be your first one,” Chloe suggested, giving me the sweetest smile and a little pat at the small of my back to encourage me forwards, and that’s how I found myself standing over Malva, nervously turning a Flare Ball about in my hand.  I had questions, so many questions and more than a few concerns, but clearly my mistress expected me to take action, so those questions could wait.


Maybe some part of me wanted to do it, too, but either way, I tossed the ball right at her pretty face, and it smacked against the side of her head.  She stirred and groaned as it popped open, but she didn’t even wake up before she was transformed into a burst of light and the ball quickly snapped shut.


“Good,” Chloe purred in my ear, her hands laying across my bare back as she leaned over me.  We both watched as the ball rolled just a bit, then came to rest with the tiny, totally nude Malva laying on the bottom, turning over and snoring a bit louder before settling back to her peaceful slumber.  “Very good, Lucy.  Should we give her a nickname?”


 

Chapter End Notes:

A Tvist!  I've been excited about writing that part for what seems like a whole week now.  Hopefully it came off as delightfully as I wanted it to.