- Text Size +

I certainly admired every little thing about Chloe, and I quickly learned that her tremendous fitness was yet another one of her impressive qualities.  I’d done a lot of biking and skating over the last year or so, but even with that bit of preparation I had a terribly hard time keeping up with her.  I lost count of the number of times we circled the track, but I had to imagine that we’d gone more than a couple miles, so when she started to slow to a jog I was beyond grateful, and when we finally veered off the track and she settled back onto the same bench from before I had absolutely no reservations about collapsing to the ground at her feet this time.


“Water,” she uttered with a gesture towards her bag, and I fished her bottle from her bag, offering it up to her.  She unscrewed the lid and took a long swallow, then leaned forward to pour some into my waiting upturned mouth.  I had some brief thoughts about the earlier comments referring to me as some sort of pet, but I was either too exhausted or too confident to care, though I doubted it was much of the latter.  Besides, the cold water was exactly what I needed now, and I was simply happy to receive some.


I stared up at her while I continued to suck down lungfuls of air, watching her take the bottle back to her perfect pink lips and finish it off.  She was so thoroughly glorious, even with her blazing red hair tied back in a tight ponytail and a thin sheen of sweat clinging to her skin, she seemed somehow more radiant under the gym’s bright lights than she’d been when we were getting ready an hour ago.  I imagined she could jump right up and run another few miles without so much as thinking twice about it, too, but fortunately for me that wasn’t in the plans for the morning.


I sighted in rapt wonder as she rose and stood over me, smiling up at her as she gently kicked her little bag back towards me.  “Come on, let’s go,” she simply stated, giving a jerk of her chin before the rest of her turned to head back down the stairs to the elevator.  Despite my groans while pulling myself up and the thoroughly active protests my body made to every hurried step I took to catch up to her, I was still wearing that same dazed, ecstatic smile when the elevator doors closed behind us.


This time I let my arms hang limply in front of me as we stood there in silence, her bag dangling from one of its straps.  I wasn’t afraid or ashamed or hiding at all, I was just watching Chloe as she stood there next to me, calmly watching the lights that indicated our progress and seemingly unaware of my dreamy stares and undisguised longing.  The elevator finally dinged and at long last she turned to give me a little glance before stepping out into the hallway.


“You did well today,” she casually commented, and I nearly dissolved into a warm puddle of bewildered bliss right there.  Instead, I stood rooted to my spot, barely remembering to squeeze out of the elevator before the doors shut.  Once again I had to coax my aching legs into hustling to catch up with Chloe, and I managed to get there just in time for us to walk back into her apartment together.


The first surprise was the smells of breakfast in the air.  Eggs, fruits, bacon… I was suddenly keenly aware of the fact that I hadn’t eaten a thing since I arrive here, however many days ago that was.  I guess my pokemon never really ate anything either, so perhaps that was just one more wonder of science.  My Ball must have been sustaining me, but if I was going to get the chance to have some real food… my mouth was already watering at the thought.


The second surprise and the one that left me slack-jawed and speechless was Malva herself.  She’d obviously gotten up while we were gone and started cooking, but apparently she’d also had time to shower and dress as well.  She was a Holo Caster star, so everyone in Kalos knew she was a beautiful woman, but the way she looked this morning…


She wore this short, soft and shockingly feminine crimson dress underneath a white, tight-fitting cropped leather jacket, and her legs were sheathed in these incredible ruched white legwarmers that smoothed out near the tops of her thighs, held in place by a buckled piece of ribboned leather and ending with a band of lace just inches from the dress’s hem.  They covered all but a bit of the toes and the thick platform soles of her matching red heels, which I found myself staring at as her steps loudly fell around Chloe’s dinette while she set some plates on the table.


“Put some pants on, runt.  Your boner’s showing.”  My eyes shot up from her shoes immediately and I found she hadn’t even glanced up from her task, but in that same instant I recaptured every ounce of my overwhelming shame.  My body was overwhelmed with a blazing, sickening heat and tried to cover my face while a weird whining sound came out of my throat instead of the words I meant to respond with, but again Chloe was my saving grace.


“Be nice, Malva,” she murmured while moving towards one of the elegant dining chairs.  “She’s been a good girl today, and besides, she does have plenty to look at.”


“Don’t start,” Malva replied as she moved to the seat at Chloe’s side across the table from where I stood.  “You know how turned on I get when you work out.”


It was at this time that I realized there were only two plates on the table, and both had been claimed.  I stood there, distressed and confused as the two women settled down to eat, but I didn’t have to wait long for some clarification.  Chloe stretched one of her legs out, using the toe of her sneaker to slowly push the chair closest to me down towards the end of the table, and at first I thought she may have meant to push it out for me, but my hopes were swiftly dashed a second time by her words.


“Come get me out of these shoes, dear,” she calmly instructed before taking a dainty bite of her eggs, and I quickly understood that she’d just been creating an opening for me to easily slip under the table.  Again she seemed to be paying little attention to me, but when I glanced up while sinking down to my hands and knees I noticed what I’d almost expected, Malva’s laughing eyes bearing down on me.


This time I didn’t look away, meeting her gaze until the moment her eyes disappeared behind the edge of the table as I slowly crawled beneath it.  I was a good girl.  Where did she get off mocking me like that?  And wasn’t she supposed to belong to me, anyhow?  I started to fumble with the laces of Chloe’s running shoes, probably taking longer than I should have to get them untied as I let my thoughts carry me away a bit.


Obviously Chloe was truly the one in charge.  Everyone she met bowed down to her, figuratively if not literally, and it certainly wasn’t like I had any issues with fulfilling her needs and doing whatever it was that pleased her.  In fact, there was this almost surprising wave of euphoria that flowed through me as I gripped her shoe’s heel and watched her foot slowly slip free.


The thick, soft white fabric clinging to every exquisite curve only made her perfect foot all the more inviting, and the radiating warmth and the hot, heady scents that I found so unexpectedly alluring only intensified as it stretched out towards me a bit, her toes flexing as I imagined they were enjoying their newfound freedom.


Some part of me knew that she would enjoy feeling me beneath the sole I was staring at; she always liked having someone underfoot, but as I pushed myself towards it I felt something more basic, more instinctual driving me.  I took one last glance at the traces of grey that her shoe had left behind before burying my face in the hot, faintly moist fabric beneath her foot.


I hadn’t been following their conversation above me, but I was aware of them just enough to realize that Chloe hadn’t been surprised by my actions nearly as much as I thought.  She didn’t make a single sound out of place, not a contented murmur or a gasp of any sort, just a brief pause as I fit my face to her arch and slipped my nose beneath her toes, letting her fantastic fragrances fill my world.


Every concern and trouble I had melted away as I breathed her in, and when she started to push back against my face, slowly grinding her soft sock against my nose and lips, I reacted to every shift and movement with a firm and loving kiss.  This powerful passion just continued to build in me, leaving me literally panting as she continued to enjoy rubbing her foot in my face and I worshipped it desperately, devoting my entire being to that plush and powerful sole.


My fervent adorations may have been a touch too audible, though, as they were interrupted by the sharp jab of a stiletto heel in my side, which I reacted to with a brief howl and a jerk of my head upwards, which quickly sent it slamming into the underside of the table and leaving me stretched out prone on the floor, my skull suddenly throbbing while Malva’s unforgiving shoe and sharp heel continued to grind away at my bare back and side even as her soft, mocking laughter died away.  


What was wrong with her?  Could she seriously not just let me be, let me enjoy a moment for once?  I was admittedly sort of dazed, letting the cool floor beneath my head give a little bit of comfort as I tried to gather my thoughts, but I was getting angry, too.  I didn’t see them coming with my head turned to the side, but when I felt Chloe’s warm toes touch my cheek and then the rest of her foot slowly sliding over it, its welcome and reassuring weight pinning me to the floor.


Chloe let her sock just slowly slide forward and then back again, its fragrance further suffusing my skin, like she was somehow marking me for her own.  I sighed, somewhat content to be back beneath her foot, but the sharp scrape of Malva’s twisting heel forced me to wince and suck a sharp breath past my clenched teeth.  Why won’t she just leave me alone?


Jealousy.  Why didn’t I see it sooner?  Chloe was such spectacular perfection that she easily inspired such things.  I’d seen it in myself, how I’d been driven so far as to… nnn, <i>crush</i>... to crush Shauna.  I groaned softly as Malva began to grind my butt beneath her shoe, realizing at the same time that some part of her must want to do the exact same thing to me.  She and Chloe had clearly had some sort of relationship before I showed up, and now she was being forced to share her attentions.


Chloe had given her to me, though, and I was supposed to be the one training her.  How would I deal with a pokemon that didn’t want to respect me?  I could try what I’d done with Articuno.  If I gave commands that she wanted to obey, I’d look like the good guy.  It could work a second time, right?


“Mal!” I called out from under the table, trying to make my voice as bold and authoritative as I could manage when I was beneath both of their heels.  Their idle conversation swiftly stopped, and I stayed completely focused on the sneaker just inches in front of my face, trying to distract myself from the sound of my own voice.  “Chloe wanted her shoes removed.  Come get her second one for me.”


There was utter silence for a long, uncomfortable moment.  Chloe’s foot even stopped sliding against my face, its weight just resting on my head as I waited to see what would happen.  For all of Malva’s intensity and bravado, she hadn’t yet totally disobeyed an order I’d given her.  Even though I largely expected it, I was still tremendously relieved to feel her shoe slide away from my body and her chair slide back from the table.


There was still some disdain in Malva’s eyes as she lowered herself to the ground and crawled under the table with me, though I didn’t have to endure it for long since her attentions went very quickly to Chloe’s shoe, her fingers deftly undoing the laces in a fraction of the time it had taken me.  Her hands gripped the crimson sneaker with an affectionate reverence and she carefully eased the back down past her heel, sliding the shoe towards her until Chloe’s majestic toes were free as well.


Malva let out almost the same soft, happy sigh as she experienced the heat and warm, wafting scents of that freshly freed foot, but this time Chloe pushed herself back from the table, not letting Malva enjoy the same experiences I’d had.  Now that she’d lifted her other foot from my face, though, we were both equally free to crawl out from under the table and follow her.  I could see her picking up a folder from a nearby side table and letting it fall open, her attention completely focused on the pages within while her legs stretched towards us, crossing at the ankle with one of her heels resting on the ground.


Malva and I both hesitated for an instant with some degree of uncertainty, but as always, Chloe didn’t leave us uncertain for long.  “Go on,” she murmured while turning a page, and before she was done our lips were both dancing across her soles.


It hadn’t escaped me that her untouched foot was the one being offered to me, and I eagerly slipped forward and pressed myself against it, this time keeping my breath steady and deep and my kisses slow and firm.  I wanted Chloe to feel every one through the thickness of her sock, and for the warmth and fragrance of her foot to totally overtake my senses.


Malva was only inches away from me, though, and I could hear every one of her ragged breaths and soft little moans.  I let myself take a glance at her, smiling briefly as I watched how quickly she was overwhelmed by her passions, losing her restraint and burying her nose beneath Chloe’s toes while she fervently kissed the same spot again and again.  Her fingers groped and caressed the plush curves of Chloe’s sock, from her instep and heel, up along the ankle and calf and then back down again.


“You know what your socks do to me,” she purred while nuzzling Chloe’s arch, catching her breath before turning back for another wave of furious, desperate kisses.  I didn’t hear Chloe respond, though I guessed she might have nodded.  Either way I was quickly lost in my love for her sole once again, and we both continued to contentedly worship at her feet for some time until a familiar sharp click and whirring sound broke our trance.


I looked up to see Chloe smiling brightly as her head moved back out from behind the camera.  “A special moment,” she declared while setting it aside on her table, and I could only imagine how we looked to her, my nearly naked sweaty self and the gorgeous Malva, dressed to the nines, both stretched out before her and smothering the soles of her socks with our kisses.  I smiled a little, at the thought while we watched her wondrous feet retreating from our faces as she pushed herself up from her chair, but Malva let out a little whimper of protest.


“Come on, Lucy.  Showertime.”  That was all she had to say before turning back towards her bedroom, but I didn’t have any trouble hauling myself up off the floor as well.  Malva, though, continued to lay on her side and watch every step Chloe took as she left us behind.


I stood there over Malva for a moment, looking down on her and her faraway stare.  I had some idea of the gnawing, overwhelming and unfulfilled desire she was probably experiencing, and while there was some sympathy in me for her position, there was a lot more of me who remembered what she put me through and couldn’t resist taking advantage of it.


I slid my dusty foot slowly across the floor towards her face, not stopping until I felt my instep brush her lips.  As I expected, she was so worked up that she couldn’t resist pressing a few soft kisses along the side of my foot, and I let her do just that for a half a minute or so, my own grin spreading across my face.


“Good girl,” I murmured before pulling my foot away, and as I turned to follow Chloe I was so filled to the brim with gleeful self-satisfaction that I nearly skipped into her room.  I could hear the water already running in the bathroom, and I hummed a little tune as I quickly shed my dirty underthings and went to join her.