- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ohmygosh, a new chapter!  It was a rough year for writing but I'm back, little ones.  I'm going to do my best to finish this story soon, so look for some more frequent updates, hmm?

 

The rest of that day was a fog.  I remembered watching Malva pull my boots into her lap, cleaning the blood from my sole with a tissue and lewdly caressing their curves for the rest of the trip back to Chloe’s apartment.  I remember Chloe’s eyes on us, her satisfied smile that made me feel like she was watching two children, or maybe pets playing well with each other.

 

After we returned home I remained in a daze.  Chloe and Malva seemed strangely sweet, caring for me like some sort of a child once we’d gotten there, Chloe’s own hands carefully helping me out of my dress and Malva guiding me to the couch.  She dropped to her knees and reverently slipped off my new boots, running her fingers over my equally new stockings.  I didn’t feel any satisfaction, even when she cradled my calf and ankle in her hands and guided my foot towards her face.

 

She nestled herself against my sole, her little nose buried beneath my toes and taking long, steady breaths as she pressed soft, lingering kisses to the bottom of the foot that had ended Shauna’s life… that had crushed my helpless, innocent friend like an insect on the ground.  Malva’s worship should have pleased me, and I know Chloe would have approved, but I only felt more queasy as it continued and I couldn’t help but pull my feet away, twisting to the side and curling into a ball on the couch, squeezing my eyes shut and covering my face with my hands.

 

I was vaguely aware of Malva’s frustrated sigh, and slightly moreso of Chloe’s clicking heels signalling her return.  There was some murmured conversation for a moment, maybe even a brief disagreement, but before long there was a moment of silence and then an increasingly familiar plasticy click before I was bathed in brightness, ripping through the air for a split second and then settling to the curved surface of my Flare Ball.

 

I was wrapped in Chloe’s slender and elegant fingers, and that fact provided some level of comfort as I watched her immense and immaculate form settle onto her couch where I’d just been a moment ago.  Her other hand patted the cushion next to her and Malva slipped up from the floor to sit there, wearing that same nearly constant self-satisfied smirk.

 

I watched along Chloe’s colossal crimson-stockinged legs as she pushed her stiletto-shod feet into Malva’s lap, bringing the faintest murmur of contentment from the once again suddenly massive woman.  The last time we all sat here like this I had been plunged into a frigid pool of champagne and nearly drowned and then came within seconds of being swallowed alive, but even considering that I had no emotional capacity for fear right now.

 

My insides still churned with the still fresh memories of Shauna beneath my boot.  The faint and terribly brief resistance, the slow crunch and wet squelch… the bloody smear surrounding her flattened clothes…

 

My chest heaved with a little suppressed wail, but I managed to swallow it back and breathe a few shallow, steadying breaths.  The horrid guilt did feel somehow a bit further away from me as I watched Malva’s fingertips slide along the curves of Chloe’s exceptional high heels as the two women held their conversation above me.  I didn’t follow what they were talking about, instead letting myself focus on Malva as she carefully slipped off one of those shoes, setting it on the nearby cocktail table.

 

There was this pervading element of sexuality to everything she did.  The curl of her lips as she slid the flat of her hand over Chloe’s certainly warm and wonderful sole… the little sounds she made between her sentences and even the way she shifted her body, seeming so totally open and alluring… I understood why Chloe had chosen her for a friend, despite her somewhat unpredictable nature.  I watched her slip off the other shoe and carefully set it on the table alongside the first, and with every moment she absolutely smoldered.

 

Without a break in the conversation, I felt my world shifting as I slid through the air, the hand that held me stretching out, tearing me away from the pleasant place against Chloe’s skirt where my ball had been resting.  I watched the towering twin white shoes rush towards me, and before I knew it I’d been dropped into one of them, my Ball rolling along the slope of her insole, sending me tumbling head over heels until it came to rest against the throat of the shoe, leaving me to stare out at the two spectacular giantesses over the tip of its pointed toe.

 

They continued to talk, and from the sounds of it the conversation was relatively businesslike, but all of the words sort of blended into the background.  My focus was more on the situation before me… the big picture, so to speak.  I watched Malva’s hands immediately began sliding along the crimson silk wrapped around Chloe’s foot, offering a practiced and patiently affectionate massage throughout their dialog.  For her part, Chloe reclined against one of her plush toss pillows, letting her free foot press and slide against Malva’s thighs, idly teasing and toying with her as naturally as she might breathe.

 

Only the occasional faint moan or sigh from Malva interrupted the flow of their conversation, Chloe occasionally pulling the foot she was massaging away and dragging it across some part of Malva’s body before she pushed her other foot into her hands as the night went on.  They were continuing to go over all manner of thoughts and plans for the future, both immediate and otherwise, but my thoughts continued to remain elsewhere.

 

This was what life was for Chloe.  All of this, everything around her had come to be because she had desired it and taken the steps to create the world she wanted for herself.  Here she sat in a gorgeous apartment, one girl… a member of the Elite Four, even, was absolute putty beneath her toes, completely twisted up in her own desire as she directly served at her feet, receiving instructions she was sure to obey even if they were disguised as simple conversation.

 

Another girl, me, the Champion of Kalos, tiny and trapped and nicely tucked inside one of her expensive shoes, watching in wonder as she sat there, smiling contentedly at the center of everything, controlling it all.  There was no woman like her anywhere in the world, and I was sure that nobody as beautiful and brilliant, as exceptionally incredible as Chloe had ever existed before.

 

Nothing around her happened unless she willed it to.  It had been my boot that had crushed Shauna, there was no denying that, but she clearly belonged to Chloe.  All of us belonged to Chloe in one way or another, Shauna and I were her express possessions, or maybe her pets?  It was my own jealousy and excitement that had driven me to cover her tiny body with my boot, but hadn’t Malva pushed me in that direction at every turn?  And whether she knew it or not, she was just another one of Chloe’s playthings.

 

I stared at my owner, overwhelmed with understanding and admiration as she stretched her stockinged toes towards Malva’s lips, permitting a few soft kisses to be placed upon them while she continued to speak.  Again, it all seemed so natural… it pleased her to have her feet worshipped and kissed, and we existed primarily to please her.

 

Just as it pleased her to watch me crush my former friend underfoot like a worm.  My eyes dropped down to my foot, the foot that had ended Shauna’s existence.  I flexed my toes a little, feeling the rich silken stocking shifting against my skin with the slight movements as I sighed.  Shauna never had a chance.  She was meant to be squished, because that’s what Chloe wanted.  

 

I tried to think back, separating the sickness from the other sensations of that moment.  The feel of Malva’s lips on my foot and tiny Shauna struggling beneath it… the way she crawled for me and slid her tongue along the sole of my tremendous boot.  Malva’s passionate kiss, the taste of her tongue and the warmth… the unbelievable rush of heat…

 

And then Chloe.  Her confidence and her smile, the smell of her hair as she stood so close to me… she exuded power, she was power, and the satisfaction and sparkle in her eyes when she pushed down and Shauna crumpled and crunched beneath me…

 

I leaned back, letting my eyes drift shut as I rubbed my feet against each other, vaguely enjoying the feel of silk on silk.  I’d done what Chloe wanted.  In fact, I’d pleased her greatly, but I’d been so wrapped up in my past, in my own selfish guilt that I’d nearly ruined the moment.  At least it was my own pleasure that I’d stymied and not hers, but now that I had the proper perspective for my reflections…

 

I glanced back at Chloe, relishing everything about her.  From her dancing, brilliant eyes and the measured, eloquent way she spoke and gestured while explaining whatever concept it was that she needed Malva to understand to the way she twisted her heel between the other woman’s thighs with as much ease as she might say hello, every ounce of her was spectacular, and I belonged to her.

 

My eyes drifted shut as I leaned back, thoroughly exhausted from the events and the emotional ups and downs of the day, but as I started to drift off I was running my hands over my own mostly bare body while whispering a single word.

 

“Crush,” I breathed in a lusty sigh, pressing the same sole that Shauna had died beneath against the side of my ball, slowly grinding it back and forth against the smooth plastic.  I let out a weird, brief giggle before I purred and muttered that magical word again.  “Crush…”