- Text Size +

She turned and wanted to leave, but she saw three police cars standing in front of her. Cops, six of them, had closed the street entrances and were looking up at her, as well as countless onlookers behind the barricades. Lisa hadn't noticed at all, she had been too occupied with Hans.

"What the hell do you want, you fucking cops?" Lisa asked. She was about to teach Hans a thing or two and the police was going to spoil it? No way!

Before anyone of them could act, Lisa had selected a policeman and stomped him with his fist. The last thing the officer saw was Lisa's angry face, an enormous fist coming down, and then darkness.

The other policemen drew their guns and began firing. The bullets pricked Lisa, but didn't harm her seriously. The giantess kneeled, grabbed a police car with one hand -she held Hans in the other- and used it like a brick to smash three other officers to pulp. The car lost its tires as soon as she hit the ground and looked afterwards like a crushed soda can. The officers looked worse. Like red bird droppings.

Lisa bent down and grabbed the remaining two policemen with her free hand. The giantess turned and strode back to Hans' ruined and soiled house and, without thinking twice, opened her hand and turned it upside down. The cops dropped into the huge pile of shit, sinking halfway in the putrid, brown, cloying mass. Wiping her hand symbolically on her shin, Lisa left.

The onlookers tried to run as Lisa strode towards them, but she was far too quick for them to outrun. Each stride easily covered 70 feet, and no 6-footer could run that fast in two seconds.

For Lisa, the fleeing mass of people looked like black sand being blown away. Little people, scurrying at her feet, trying to escape. Lisa smiled wickedly. In two strides, she was upon the tiny mob. As if they weren't there, she simply stepped on them. Her foot covered two or three people at once, her mass pressed them open like ripe tomatoes. Blood and innards squirted out of their tiny bodies as she brought her full weight on her unfortunate victims. Lisa felt like King Kong. She, who was a 5'7 tall girl, sad and being cheated on yesterday, had now the power to kill by simply placing her foot on the ground. Lisa didn't care anymore that they were humans. She didn't mind there were laws and morals. She was a giantess, above those things. She walked further, not even looking down, a mute statement how insignificant the people had become to her. All thanks to Bertram, and the ancient Germanic gods.

"The next ones I kill are a sacrifice to Wotan," Lisa softly said and squished three young women, who were about her age. They were standing on the pavement and using their cell phones to make pictures of her. As they turned to puree under her enormous foot, Lisa thought she felt a skull crack under her big toe.

Lisa didn't just kill or injure people. Items were destroyed as well as she walked towards her goal. Parked cars were rendered total loss under her footfalls, traffic signs bent like paperclips, decorative trees smashed like large flowers. Lisa smiled as she strode through the city she despised, her arms swinging along her side. Hans in her hand swung with them, and had trouble keeping his breakfast down. He hung about 75 feet from the ground and had to witness how his ex killed and crushed without concern.

"This.. this is a nightmare. Yes, I am dreaming. In bed. I'll wake up soon and nothing of this will have happened..." he thought, but knew that this was no dream at all. It was real. His ex was a 150 foot giantess, and was trampling through Cologne. With him as captive.

Lisa finally arrived at the river Rhine from the Deutz district. She walked towards the Hohenzollern bridge, a large bridge that spanned the river and sported six railroad tracks as well as a pedestrian crossing. Lisa knew the bridge well, as she and Hans had fastened a cloister on the grated fence running along the bridge to symbolize their relationship. Countless couples had done so, as the huge amount of cloisters testified. Another ritual that meant nothing to Hans. A bad memory for Lisa.

She stepped into the Rhine, which hardly came up to her knees, and waded towards the bridge. Her head just peeked above its metal roof in the shape of a wave pattern. She held Hans up by his arms, showing him the bridge.

"Remember when we stood here, Hans?" she asked. "Remember the cloister we fastened there? Hm? What were you thinking of, when I dropped the key in the Rhine so the cloister, and therefore our love, would never be breached? About one of your other girlfriends? Or were you perhaps thinking smack of me? Another dumb chick who thinks she is the only one for you? Well?"

Hans said nothing. Cold sweat ran from his body.

"Listen, bastard. I'm going to show you and the rest of this city something. You can watch. You'll get the place of honor to view it."

Lisa put him on top of the bridge. Hans had to hold for dear life to the metal, which was broad -for him- and didn't offer a good hold. The giant girl waded further through the Rhine, to the shore of the other side. Going on land again, she turned to face Hans, grinned, put her hands on her hips and began to grow again.