- Text Size +

Lisa strolled through Cologne, every stride covered about 70 feet.
She looked down on toy-like cars and trees no bigger than bonsai. The street lanterns barely reached halfway up her calves. Traffic signs seemed to come out of a Lego box to her, while the people.... they were like living dolls, running, screaming, pointing up at her and making pictures with their cell phones. Lisa enjoyed it all. She was so colossal! She, Lisa, the giant. No, giantess.

At first, she tried to avoid stepping on things, but she quickly got a change of heart.

"Everything is so tiny, so insignificant," she thought looking down at a crossroad. "Why should I be careful?" And since she could not answer that question, she wasn't careful anymore. Without paying much attention, she took another step.

Her foot, easily 22 feet long and 8 feet broad, smashed the front of a car that just came driving from one of the sideways. The driver was unharmed, because the airbags and his safety belt caught him as the vehicle was suddenly brought to a halt, but when he looked up, he saw something he never thought of. Instead of a truck, which he instinctually expected, he saw a flesh- colored wall in front of the partly shattered windshield.

A moving flesh-colored wall.

When it went up, he followed it with his eyes. It took a second before he realized what it was. A gigantic foot, connected to a leg that seemed to go on forever. An ass, a back and... a red- haired head, not even looking down at him.
The man wet himself as he realized that a 150 feet tall giantess simply stopped his vehicle by stepping on its motor cap, leaving the front of his car as flat as a penny.  And what was even worse, she seemed totally oblivious to that fact. As if nothing had happened, the young woman continued her stroll. All in a spilt second the driver realized this and the vastness and power of this girl. He saw her backside, pictured what would have happened if he had been driving only a little faster, and passed out.

Lisa hadn't noticed indeed. She was searching the house of Hans. So she wasn't paying attention what she was stepping on. And she had become so strong, nothing but the sturdiest structures was able to offer any resistance.
Her calf smashed against a traffic light, blowing it to smithereens. Cars, occupied or no, disappeared under her feet, crunching like large colored beetles. People were turned into a bloody pulp as she distracted, careless giantess treaded down on the as if they weren't humans, but mere vermin. Leaving bloody footsteps in her wake, Lisa walked further until she spotted a landmark which she new was in the vicinity of Hans's house. A small church, one of the many in Cologne.

Grinning, Lisa went straight towards her ex-boyfriends home. That a few houses stood in her way didn't bother her. She simply stepped on them. Luckily for Lisa, the houses were only one story high. As big as she was, a building three or four stories tall would be too much for her to step on our plough through.

CRASH! Like a small toy house made of thin glass, a fairly big villa collapsed as she trod on it. Lisa's naked foot mercilessly obliterated the building. Her sole smashed the roof as soon as it touched it. With a loud crash it gave in, followed by the walls. Everything crumbled to dust as Lisa's foot and vast weight pressed down on the villa. The walls gave in, dust clouds blew everywhere, furniture was totally destroyed.
The 150 feet tall giantess hardly noticed. Sure, she felt the things giving in under her feet, but she was occupied too much with her ex to notice.

The people, in the meantime, were glued to the TV or Internet. A news helicopter circling around Lisa, from a save distance, showed how the young woman simply walked through Cologne, stepping on houses like nothing.
CRASH! Like made of thin wood, another house was obliterated under her feet. WOOSH! A tree, about 15 feet high, was stepped on and smashed to the ground under her sole as if it was a small weed. The red-haired, naked girl didn't care. And why should she? Everything seemed insignificant to her. The viewers realized that when they saw her enormous body towering so high above everything they had build. Houses, usually quite impressive, where stepped on like sand castles and broke like cheap toys. Majestic trees seemed reduced to little plants, giving in under the big feet and the huge weight of the giantess. Humanity was given a lesson in humility as this female colossus strode though the city smashing everything in her path. To her, the living areas seemed low-to earth, unworthy, insignificant works of insignificant bugs.