- Text Size +

"You want to become a giant?" The steamy, man-like cloud was hovering in front of her. Lisa had told Bertram what she wanted.

"Yes. Like Wotan’s parents. I want to take revenge on Hans, my ex. He has cheated me, humiliated me, made fun of my feelings. He is the reason I was crying." Lisa looked at the vague, smoky face of the priest expectantly.

"Well... it is... unorthodox what you want. But I can give you the capability to increase your size. Whatever you want to do with it, that is up to you to decide. Yes... it can be done. Giants and giantesses were common in our world... yes, Wotan shall give you that gift. The wells' powers are strong enough."

The priest began to chant a song in a tongue Lisa didn't understand, although some words sounded vaguely German. Suddenly the water of the shower began to whirl. Like a small tornado, it flew around her. Lisa became dizzy. The swirling of the water made her feel light-headed. She was about to fall as the water splashed to the ground and ran down the drain. Bertram smiled at her, at least it seemed so because his features were still vague.

"It has been done. Whenever you want, you can increase your size. That is better than just make you bigger and, well, that’s it. I hope you use your newfound power well."

Bertram's form disappeared slowly. Even before Lisa could say anything, he was gone. No matter what she tried afterwards, the vapory form of the priest didn't show up again.

That went better than I hoped for. She wants to become gigantic. Now, she will wreck havoc. The more destruction, the more buildings and followers of the new religion are obliterated, the sooner the gods will allow me entrance in Valhalla. They'll welcome me as their greatest champion.

About twenty minutes later, Lisa stood in front of a mirror. She didn't have a clue how she should make herself bigger. Bertram hadn't told her how she could do it. Silently cursing herself for not asking, she tried all kind of things, watching her reflection.

"I want to grow bigger," she thought.

Nothing.

"Now I want to be a giantess," she said aloud.

Still nothing.

Lisa tried again, saying all kinds of variations of the "I want to be bigger" sentence, but nothing happened. For a moment, she thought she had been hoodwinked and felt foolish, but then, she thought that her growing power might be triggered by imagining herself to be bigger instead of saying it. Lisa fathomed she was swelling, every bit of her body getting more volume.

And then it happened. She grew! 

Lisa slowly gained height. Her legs stretched, her shoulders broadened, her torso and behind expanded. Not much, but still she could see and feel it. Her shirt lifted up slowly as she grew, and her pants were starting to get painfully tight.

"Better take these off before I am so big that I can't," she thought and stripped naked. For a few moments, it seemed weird to her that she was about to walk the crowded streets of Cologne without any clothes on, but then again, she would be so big that it didn't really matter.

"If someone laughs at me, he'll end under my feet," she thought. And being arrested wouldn't be possible as well. What cell could hold her once she had become a giantess?

Lisa chuckled. The idea that someone might rape her had just crossed her mind. No, that would certainly be impossible. "I rape them, not they me," she laughed.

Her 5'7 frame had gotten a full three inches already before she started to undress. Lisa noticed her distracting thoughts had halted the growth process.

"So I have to stay focused," she deduced. No matter, if that was all it was easy enough.

Taking a deep breath that made her chest with a common pair of B-cup breasts swell a little, she began concentrating on growing anew. Lisa saw how she got bigger and bigger, slow first but soon she was inflating like a balloon on an automatic pump.

As she passed the 7-foot mark within ten seconds, her head bumped against the ceiling. Lisa kneeled down, not stopping growing. Her back soon hit the ceiling as well as she reached the height of 14 feet. Lisa ducked further, but the furniture in her room soon got in her way.

"Oh, great, what now?" she wondered, thus halting her growth again. Lisa didn't feel like destroying her belongings, but now, 18 feet tall, there was no going back. She was too big to get out of the door, and even if, crawling there would get her a few bruises from bumping against her chairs, closets, sofa and other things.
Lisa, after having pondered the situation for a few moments, made a decision. She kicked backwards against the far wall with the heel of her foot like an annoyed horse. Even though she couldn't really kick forcefully, trapped in her room as she was due to her height, her strength had grown with her. Lisa discovered that as the force of her kick shattered the window.
Lisa kicked again. And again. Cracks appeared into the wall. Another kick. With a loud rumble, the far wall crumbled. A huge hole gaped in the masonry now. Lisa crawled backwards, feet first, and with a little trouble, she got out of the room.

Outside, she stood up to her full height and brushed herself off. Here and there her body hurt a little. No wonder, she had been perched in the room like a herring in a vat. She inspected the damage her growth had caused. Lisa cursed when she saw the lamp on the ceiling was broken, a closet showed a great crack running though the door and that one of her chairs had two broken legs.

"Ah well, it is too small for me now anyway," she said to herself.

Turning around to go to the home of Hans, she saw a lot of cars parked alongside the street. From her current height, they looked like large toys, as everything was smaller from her perspective. It was weird.

"I wonder how strong I am now," Lisa thought.

The 18 feet tall giantess bent over, grabbed one of the vehicles like a suitcase lying on the floor and tried to lift it. Much to her surprise, she could. It was still heavy, but she, Lisa, was able to lift a car! Lisa held it over her head, as if in triumph.

"Wow! This... this is amazing," she said to herself. She really was a giantess now. No one, at least no human being, was able to grab a car and lift it above his or her head with that much ease.

But Lisa was not content. She had gotten the taste of power, and there was still a pesky ex-lover to be taken care of. Lisa wanted more. She could lift a car, true, but she could not hold it for long. As a matter of fact, Lisa felt the vehicle become heavier as her strength was fading. She let the car fall down, didn't care it was rendered total loss as it crashed into the pavement, and imagined herself inflating again. Lisa was not satisfied with her current height, so she concentrated again to grow more.

Freed from the constrains of her house, she could grow as big as she liked and she knew it. Lisa let her body inflate, she wanted to be so huge she could do with Hans whatever she pleased.

Lisa grew. She got more and more height, reaching 20 feet.... 25... 30.... Her head was far above the three-story apartments in her street now, her behind at the same level as the second floors.

Lisa's feet had gotten so large, they could cover an adult with ease, while the car she had lifted with some trouble a few moments ago was now as big as a computer keyboard to her. And still she grew.
Lisa gained 50 feet. Her legs stretched, her shoulders expanded, her torso inflated. Like a giant, human-shaped balloon Lisa became more and more massive. While growing, she looked down at the car and placed her foot next to it. It was almost as long.
Lisa was able to see over all the houses in her vicinity with ease, even the tallest trees were smaller than she was now. But Lisa didn't stop her growth. Not yet.

75 feet. 80. Lisa loved growing. Every foot, every inch she gained made her more powerful. She was to become the biggest, the greatest being ever.
100 feet. Her feet could cover the entire car now, her fingers were longer than a full grown person. Lisa knew, even without trying, she had the strength to tear a big tree out of the ground like a weed. She knew a car could park on her hand and she was able to carry it all around the city without breaking a sweat. And she knew also that no one, not even the biggest, burliest man, stood a chance surviving as much as a second when she placed her foot on him. Let alone Hans.

150 feet. Lisa stopped her growth. Towering huge over her neighborhood, she looked around her. Lisa placed her hands on her hips to show her might and that she loved it. She looked around. As if she stood on the roof of a skyscraper. She reveled in it.

"Time to visit my little friend," she said to herself after a minute of sightseeing and went on her way.