- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is my first story on Giantess Wolrd.

Anyway it's all summed up in the summery but here is a breif recap. Adam tries to ask his friend Alissa out but fails at doing so. he then reawakes at nano size and has to get Alissa's help but she is unaware to him being there, so from there an adventure follows.

Do expect grammer mistakes i will correct them upon competion

Feel free to make suggestions for the story they are much appreciated.

Author's Chapter Notes:

               An bit of story before the adventure begins

Adam sighed as he rounded to corner towards the house he was looking for. Adam didn't know this town well all he knew was the woman of his dreams lived within in it. The weather had turned bitterly cold all of a sudden causing Adam to pick up the pace. He was both nervous as he was excited today was the day he believed he would ask Alissa out. Alissa and Adam had a strong friendship that had built up over the previous years, the more Adam matured the more he thought of having a relationship with Alissa. Although Allisa didn't take much notice of his advances so Adam decided today was the day he had to be honest with her, explain how he felt. None the less today was an important day because it was the first time he had ever been to her house, which by now had come into view. It wasn't a pretty house it had it's downs but it looked to be two story yet small and cozy. Not wanting to hesitate Adam approached the porch and rung the doorbell.

"Hey Adam" stated Alissa as she oppened up the door, with her right hand she beckoned him in.

"Cold day isn't it? Earlier on i thought it was going to be lovely."

"Yeah I thought so too" Adam replied, "So wheres your room?"

"It's upstairs, i'm not one to boast but it's a great view up there you can see the whole street!"

 

"Sweet" 

 

So without further awaitment Adam and Alissa climbed the stairs towards her room and Adam had to agree the view was nice. The room itself was rather big compared to his own room. She basically owned the top half of her house with her sister only accross the room from her. At the thought of the sister Adam thought about the rest of her family the house seemed awefully quiet.

 

"So wheres your family?" Said Adam not trying to come off to rudely by asking

 

"They have gone out for the day, don't know when they will be back could be tomorrow or the day after."

 

Fantastic Adam thought to himself. It seemed luck was on his side helping to make all the puzzle pieces fall into place. It seemed that he was destined to do this but Adam decided to hold of and would wait for the perfect oppotunity to arise instead.

 

 

A few hours had since passed since Adam's arival at the house. Still no such oppotunity had presented itself yet. Adams confidece was begining to slip. whilest he was having fun with his friend the task he had come to do remained at the back of his mind tormenting him. Adam felt that time was running out but he needed not to worry Alissa had seen the expression on his face.

 

"You all right?" She asked Adam "is there something on your mind?"

 

"Ah... yes there is."

 

"What is it? Would you like to tell me? We are friends of course"

 

This was it this was the moment. Now Adam had Aiissa's full atention she sensed as he knew what he had to say was important. Adams heart began to accelerate as he tried hurridly to think of the best words to express his feelings to her. But he couldn't a wall had formed in his head preventing him from thinking correctly even though he had rehearsed this moment so many times before. Alissa began to stare at him with confusion rather than interest, this look making it even harder to find a source of words. Adam's confidence was plumetting fast with each passing second. Finally he decided he couldn't do it, it wasn't in him. So he aborted.

 

"It's nothing"

 

"Are you sure? You don't seem ok about it"

 

"Nah it's fine"

 

Adam had blown it. He had the perfect oppotunity and had not seized it the way he had always imagained doing so. Adam now wanted nothing more but to retreat and gather his thoughts. Head still spinning he got up.

 

"I think i might go now"

 

"ok, just hold on a minute i've got to go to the bathroom, then i'll see you out."

 

Adam sat down again on Alissa's bed waiting for her to return so that he could leave. His head though was still spinning and was starting to become uneasy for him. trying to catch his breath Adma lied down on the bed hoping for the sickness to pass. Unfortunatly for Adam it was to much to handle and he was overcome by it and fainted.

Chapter End Notes:

I am a little straped for ideas or scenarios for the story so suggestions as appreciated. Anyway hope you all enjoyed the openning, feel free to tell me what you think!