- Text Size +
     "Fuck!" Molly said to the moonlit forest as she fell off the deer. Sitting up in the clump of moss, she pulled twigs out her hair, which was shoulder-length and dyed black and purple, and brushed off her Doolittle t-shirt, which was too big. She was nineteen years old, kind of short, and weighed about average. She had freckles, and her eyes were green and gold-speckled. "Sorry." 
     "We're here anyway," he said.
    They were in a small clearing in the forest where the sighing trees and rustling bushes and glowing toadstools had all grown in a circle, and rays of moonlight always shone down onto the big flat rock in the middle. A little gurgling stream wound it's way around the stone as fireflies danced in the air and toads croaked and crickets chirped. 
     "Woah," Molly said. "This is like a fucking fairytale huh?"     
A hundred little pairs of eyes then appeared from the shadows, and they came forward, revealing all the faeries who had waited for her.
     "Oh," Molly said. "What should I do now?"
     "Probably stand in the middle there," the deer said, and bit at a flea that was bothering him. "Don't ask me."
     "Alright then," Molly muttered. She stood up and brushed moss off her tight jeans, and then stepped forward, carefully feeling her way through the dark with her high-top sneakers as frogs and faeries leapt out of the way. She stepped in the water and cursed, leaping up onto the rock. One foot was wet and she sighed.
     Then all the faeries suddenly flew up at her. "Holy shit!" Molly said and almost fell back off the rock. When she took her hands away from her face, she saw all the faeries circling around her, inspecting her. "Jesus, look at all the tiny people!" she said in astonishment.
     "Greetings, Princess Molly!" said a tiny little gruff voice somewhere below her.
     She looked down and laughed at the fat little leprechaun standing before her. She bent down closer, holding her hair back. "Oh my God you guys are so little!" she said happily.
     Flannigan glanced sidelong at his comrades, who had joined him, and shrugged helplessly. "She's just like her mother," he whispered to them, and the older ones of them nodded.
     Connor, who was young, however, stared up at her wonder. She was beautiful! And so big! And strange! He could hardly believe it. The tales were not exaggerated after all. He decided he really liked her. 
     "Are ye ready to become our Queen, O Princess, as ye're dear mother was to us before ye?" Flannigan said.
     "I could just step on you!" Molly said, lifting her foot. She held it over the leprechauns in happy wonderment, comparing them to hers shoe in happy wonderment.
     They all took a wary step back, except for Connor, who gazed at the sole, transfixed by her power and beauty. Flannigan cleared his throat.
     "Oh wait," Molly said. "What?"
     Flannigan breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Are ye ready to become our Queen? Like your mother was?"
     Molly gaped at them and put her foot down. "Oh fuck," she said, her eyes glazing over. "So this is what mom was talking about! I just thought she was crazy and it was all a metaphor for something. Oh man."
     "So?" Flannigan said, winking.
     "Oh hell yeah!" Molly said."What do I do? Do I get a crown?"
     Flannigan grinned and spun around, spreading his hands: "Let's get to it lads!"
     Suddenly there was a gust of wind and leaves that wrapped around her, and all the noises of the night got louder and the moon shone brighter. The faeries were all singing, the leprechauns had melted away, chanting. The deer shook his horns, and then chomped on a leaf. There was a rumbling beneath her feet, and something rose out of the stone.
     When it was all over, before Molly stood a rune-marked obelisk that glowed a soft blue. It was ten inches tall.
     "Oh my God, that rock looks like a dick," she said.
     Flannigan reappeared at her feet, and said, "This ancient stone is the key to our kingdom. It fell from the sky when this forest was but seedlings, and over time we carved our runes into it. You must pour the magic that is within you into it, and it will absorb your power, and-
     "I have to fuck that rock. Is that what you're trying to say?" she said, her eyebrow raised.
     "Er... well, you must accept the runestone into your... er... royal receptacle...
     "Yeah I got it." She crossed her arms.
     "... that it may better, uh... absorb your... spirit..."
     "I'm nineteen," Molly said stepping forward, and Flannigan had to leap out of the way. "I know how to fuck things. Especially inanimate objects, don't get me started." She stood over the rock, her hands on her hips. She looked around. "Are you all just going to watch me?"
     The forest folk all side-eyed each other. "Well... yes... we have to observe and... aid the ceremony."
     "Kinky," Molly said. "So Mom did this too huh?"
     They nod. "As did her mother before her."
     "Okay, wow. Didn't need to know that," Molly said, shaking her head. "I'm trying to get into the zone here, you're not helping."
     "How about this?" said a soft tiny voice, and a faerie girl flew up and kissed her on the lips.
     "Mmm," Molly said, blinking. "How did you know I swing like that?"
     The faerie winked at her. "We swing every way." Then Molly felt the flutter of wings under her shirt, and the faeries all came and lifted it off, revealing her bare breasts. Hovering in front of her boobs, giggling, one of them darted closer, inch by inch, like a hummingbird to nectar, and put her hands around the nipple.
     "Oh?" Molly said, smiling softly, and tilting her head back a bit. 
     Seeing that reaction, faeries of all genders flocked onto her breasts and started tugging and massaging and kissing her growing nipples.
     Molly closed her eyes and ran a hand through her hair lazily. Eventually she felt a tugging below her belly button, and she cracked her eyes open, peering down to see several faeries tugging at the button of her jeans. "Let me get that for you," she said, brushing them away, and undid her pants. She kicked her sneakers off and slid her pants down. She stepped out of them and ran her hands up her legs, over her panties. The faeries were almost everywhere now, licking between her toes and the backs of her knees, nestled in her belly button and giggling in her ears. They clustered around her lips kissing her, and she could smell them as their little wings tickled her nose, sweet and powdery, and she slid her tongue out and licked at them. She caught one by surprise, and the little girl stuck to her tongue was pulled into her mouth. Molly felt her flit about in the moist warmth of her mouth for a bit, before she let her go dripping and fuming. 
     Then there were wings were brushing against her thighs, and they struggled to pull down her panties. She obliged them, and soon felt their soft little fingers against her vulva. The tiny hands gently held up her hood, and then she felt their tiny tongues on her clit. She sighed deeply then and moaned. "You little shits know what you're doing." Some adventurous ones were even trying to slip between her ass cheeks, and she giggled. 
     After she stood for a while longer, focusing on every little tingle, she eventually trembled slightly. "Okay, let's do this," she said, kicking away her panties and bending to her knees over the runestone.
     "She's ready!" Flannigan yelled to his comrades. "Get the buckets! Connor! Connor!"
     Connor blinked. He had been staring up, transfixed, at the naked Goddess. It had been a long, amazing dream to him. Flannigan shook him by the shoulders.
     "Ye're young, so I'll forgive ye - I know ye haven't seen this before. But now the faeries have had their little fling, and it's up to us now to please the Queen! I know ye want to boy, so get to it!"
     At the notion of pleasing the Queen, Connor sprang off after the others. He had been so insanely jealous of the faeries moments before, feeling that the Queen was so consecrated as to be untouchable, that he had forgotten his own role to play. A shudder ran through his chest.
     "Oh," Molly said on all fours, as a leprechaun ran between her hands with a tiny bucket. She watched him run through her legs and stop between her shins before the obelisk.
     "First bucket, go!" Flannigan yelled to the leprechaun, and the little man tossed the contents of his bucket over the stone before running away, clutching his hat. 
     Molly laughed when she saw the clear, sticky fluid, as she knew immediately it was lubricant. Then, biting her lower lip, she reached between her thighs, a small cloud of faeries bursting forth, and she spread her lips. She eased herself slowly down onto the stone, her breath held. She rubbed the tip around inside her self gently, mixing her own budding juices with the lube, and then with a sigh of delight, she slid herself down onto it. "Ooh, warm!" she said happily. She pressed a little further, adjusted her hips, and then a bit further again. It fit almost perfectly, if anything a bit too thick, and her lips slid tightly against it as she drew upwards, paused at the tip, teasing herself, and then plunged down again, her eyes closed and head held back, mouth parted. The forest folk had all stopped, enraptured, witnessing the beginning of the ritual. Then she started pumping up and down, and her back arched, and moaned loudly. 
     "Back to work!" Flannigan yelled, and everyone hopped to it. The faeries flew onto her every body part again. Their tickling efforts were maddening to Molly, for though they tried with all their strength, it only inflamed her appetite for more powerful manipulation. But she eagerly embraced the sensual torture, refusing to give in to her lust and touch herself. 
     A faerie dived into her mouth on his own volition, and she almost gagged. But then she giggled, and pushed him around with her tongue, sliding him along her cheeks and pressing him into the roof of her mouth. She did this for some time, savoring his taste, feeling his wings turn into soggy paper, until following a lust she never knew she had, she swallowed him whole. 
     She didn't notice when the forest folk stopped again, stricken with horror. She merely enjoyed the feeling of the little kicks going down her throat. The deer stared at her, and then continued to chew on some leaves. Flannigan wiped the sweat off his brow with a handkerchief, and then ordered, "Don't stop know! Just keep at it!" And with a little hesitation, everyone returned to their task.
    Some of them were more eager than others. A few faeries took advantage of her new position, especially with her back arched, and started to press their way between her ass cheeks. She giggled at the feeling, but then gasped as she felt the little tongues start lapping around her asshole. Her vaginal muscles reacted instantly, clenching the stone tightly in newfound pleasure. The obelisk, in response, began to vibrate gently, and Molly said "Ooh, yeah!"
     "More buckets!" Flannigan yelled. He nervously played with a gold coin in his pocket, and sweated profusely. The next leprechaun sprinted in from behind, between her feet, and waiting for the appropriate upward movement, drenched the stone with more lube. Molly breathed heavily at new feeling of slickness, and plunged even further downward than before, spreading her bent legs farther apart. The rock seemed to vibrate more intensely with energy now, and her mouth hung open. She felt something tickling her foot then, and glancing backwards curiously with half-lidded eyes, she saw that the leprechaun, instead of fleeing, and thrown himself at the her upturned soles, and having dropped his trousers, was pumping his tiny member furiously between her toes and licking her foot madly. She laughed at this and, smirking with a warm surge of sexuality, slowed her thrusts and squeezed tighter, pushed further.
      Flannigan, mistaking this for a decrease in arousal, but correctly sensing that she was near the edge, ordered in his last resort.
     Molly, focusing on the slow, deep thrusting of pleasure with her eyes closed, suddenly gasped in alarm at a hot wetness in her crotch, and saw with a shock the great deer's head inches in front of her. When he licked her again, she gasped this time in pleasure, and between heaving breaths she laughed. These quickly turned to short, excited moans as she felt herself nearing her peak. "Oh God, yeah!" She cried.
     "One more bucket, lad!" Flannigan cried.
     Connor was paralyzed. How could he even go near a figure so beautiful, so powerful, and so sexy? It was beyond his imagination, and he stood stupefied until Flannigan slapped in the face.
     "Go! Or I'll rip your balls off!"
     Connor ran. The bucket splashed him but he barely noticed, so fixated was he on the looming titaness the grew before him. He could smell her, her sweat and sex, the air was thick with it. Her gasps and sighs and breaths overwhelmed his ear buds. She was massive, gigantic! He was only a few inches tall compared to this Goddess! As he ran between her feet and her massive ass cheeks dwarfed him in shadow, he thought, God was she sexy, God was he pathetic. He was not worthy to do such an honor as this, he-
     He tripped and fell onto the obelisk, sticking fast to the layer of cum and lubricant, his arms splayed. He frantically wrenched his face free from the suffocating slime, just in time to see the pink flesh of Molly's pussy descend on him. The tightly stretched lips slid over him hungrily. At that moment, a few inches away from him, a faerie squeezed his way into her asshole.
    "Oh fuck!" Molly cried out in shocked pleasure at this sudden probing, and her vaginal walls instantly clenched fiercely around the stone. Connor's body burst, and when Molly felt the warm little gush spread out over the slick stone as she slid up again, it was all too much and she orgasmed, screaming "God damn!" exultantly. She writhed and heaved as she slid up and down the gory stone, which glowed bright blue. She grasped and kneaded her breasts, crushing several faeries into them. She squeezed her toes together, crunching the leprechaun between them, and at the same time her anus clenched tightly, squishing the faerie inside her. The deer continued to lap at her clit as she went through the mind blowing orgasm.
     When it was all over, she slumped forward, resting her body on the deer's head and grasping his horns weakly.
     Flannigan stood, numb, and pale as a ghost. His clothes were soaked through with perspiration. He had gripped his gold coin so tightly it would leave a mark in his palm. He whispered to himself, "She's worse than her mother."
     The obelisk, completely drenched in Molly's thick cum, slowly absorbed the pungent liquid. It was glowing softly now, and seemed somehow shriveled and drooping, even though that was impossible.
     After a while, Molly sighed contentedly, and using the horns as support, pulled herself stiffly off the sticky stone. She was covered in sweat and had crimson hand prints smeared on her breasts, and her thighs were drenched with a pink mixture of cum and the blood of tiny folk. She stood slowly, slipping slightly on weak knees as the pantless leprechaun's corpse squelched under her foot, and stretched. Her hair clung to her face, and she brushed it behind her ears and looked around. There were fewer forest folk about than she remembered, and they were all pretty timid and round-eyed now. "That was fun," she said. "Did I win? Am I the Queen now?"
     "Yes," Flannigan said quietly. "Long live the Queen.
     "Long live the Queen," said the faeries, the leprechauns, and the deer.
     Molly said "Ooh!" and giggled as the deer licked her thighs clean.